Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched  (Read 44774 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nartj

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 03:28:54 PM

I've been giving you guys facts all this time. WHOEVER GOT SCAMMED DESERVED IT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:33:15 PM

Ccex support just confirmed that ico fund were released yesterday...

You just got all scammed!

lol, yes.

But more importantly it shows once and for all that one should not have anything to do with C-Cex.

This ICO was advertised as a 2 stage: Tier 1 @2000 Tier 2 @2500
There never was a stage 2

C-Cex conviction that they can fuck their own customers for the measly price of 2 BTC for an ICO listing, well lets just say that I hope they will quickly pay for that and vanish into the annals of history.....

Bergmannx

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:34:45 PM

So you idiots bought into an ICO again?
You didn't realize, that they just cloned a coin and only made promises?
Hope you lost so much that it hurts. But hey, tomorrow there will be a new ICO you can invest in with a cloned coin and new promisses.
Good luck.
OrthoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:00:33 PM

Buy support is on with 2. 05 BTC.

Buy support is correlated to mining PoW rewards: the less the rew the more the support.

Expect it grow during the last phase of PoW and start of PoS.

Still, here, looking forward. Nothing to scam.
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:10:19 PM

Buy support is correlated to mining PoW rewards: the less the rew the more the support.

Show us the address of the ICO. Investors need to be sure about their BTC  Wink
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:25:56 PM

lol, you put the buy support at 100 sats LMAO

There's playing it safe

andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:19:08 PM

Do not buy ICO's free btc for dev and in return they dump the btc and lower price of btc.

I will never buy an ICO again, glad I stopped weeks ago.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:25:15 PM

What does this even mean.  Do you have 2 buy orders in for .05 BTC?  Or something with 2.05 BTC's?  Were you planning to have buy support at .00002000? Or just putting up support at some point of your choosing?   

Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:27:17 PM

You are a fucking thief and scammer! Put a buy wall @ ico price fucking bastard scammer
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:39:08 PM

By tomorrow this so called dev will move to his next coin.
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:17:17 PM

So ICO price was 2k and the "dev" gets the funds and put a measly 2 btc buy wall at a much lower price?
This kind of behavior is common, as much as you should blame the "dev", c-cex seems to encourage this type of thing.
n3lz0n

Activity: 618

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

ofC7nbfB3aKreQdrc5jRNoBQVjBVkmhDqZ   <---in case you don't want your orthocoins anymore send me some please? :-)

thanks much!

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
skya

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 03:34:56 AM

For the thread to maintain attention.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:26:38 AM

Down to 1BTC buy wall, this dev and that fucking exchange....what a joke.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:17:15 AM

Down to 1BTC buy wall, this dev and that fucking exchange....what a joke.

Looks like 2 btc buy wall, and on this other fucking exchange called bittrex I watched the craigscoin ICO and my investment get destroyed as well. It's just a bad time for alts...

sirconga

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:57:05 AM

As lame as the dev has been here, and as lame as c-cex can be... I cannot understand those of you who are willing to speak so poorly of the exchanges, especially bittrex. I learned in this case to wait until close to the ipo period was over to invest. If I had, I would have seen the signs that this coin was not being launched some one who was very capable or professional. It is not c-cex's fault that ortho has failed so far, and though their practices can be improved, they cannot be responsible for every facet of a coin launch. In this case, they were primarily an escrow service.

And to blame bittrex in anyway for the current low price of craigs coin is just pathetic. Grow up and accept responsibility for your actions. If you believed in the coin, you would take this "opportunity" to buy more. If not, why did you buy in the first place? and why did you watch the price drop after the initial rise? Greed. Simple as that.

Take the lesson and move on. This coin might not appear to have a bright future at the moment, but it sure as hell won't if the only thing people take the time to do is bitch and complain. Not for nothing, but you can't blame any dev or exchange for people selling to ten percent of the original price. It just doesn't make sense, so don't waste your time trying to make sense of it.

I'm just a simple conga though, what do I know?
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:27:29 AM

As lame as the dev has been here, and as lame as c-cex can be... I cannot understand those of you who are willing to speak so poorly of the exchanges, especially bittrex. I learned in this case to wait until close to the ipo period was over to invest. If I had, I would have seen the signs that this coin was not being launched some one who was very capable or professional. It is not c-cex's fault that ortho has failed so far, and though their practices can be improved, they cannot be responsible for every facet of a coin launch. In this case, they were primarily an escrow service.

And to blame bittrex in anyway for the current low price of craigs coin is just pathetic. Grow up and accept responsibility for your actions. If you believed in the coin, you would take this "opportunity" to buy more. If not, why did you buy in the first place? and why did you watch the price drop after the initial rise? Greed. Simple as that.

Take the lesson and move on. This coin might not appear to have a bright future at the moment, but it sure as hell won't if the only thing people take the time to do is bitch and complain. Not for nothing, but you can't blame any dev or exchange for people selling to ten percent of the original price. It just doesn't make sense, so don't waste your time trying to make sense of it.

I'm just a simple conga though, what do I know?

YES, C CEX can be blamed! During the ICO they knew that DEV lied investors about POD and they knew that he doesn't have working wallet ready for launch so they could cancel the ICO. Of course they didn't do that since THEY GOT Their 2 BTC's and they just don't care about anything else. I warned everyone few times that this is SCAM and that DEV worked with C CEX scamers directly. Dev deleted my posts and many ignored warnings. C CEX are SCAMERS and as such should be boycotted. Don't trade on C CEX!
OrthoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:54:33 AM

Your compliants and blames are just out of mind.

It's a miners/investors fails if they sell coins at these ridicolous prices.

How the DEV team should try to fix this? Buying up all the coins to make you gain some easy BTC? This is not how it works.

We explained that we would use up to 40% of ICO funds to make buy pressure. But we cannot do it now when mining is on full stage. This would be only a waste of money.

First we didn't run away, second we still are here to bring the OrthoCOin project to the top of cryptocurrencies world.
To do this we need a Community first, then a but support.

If our investors(users are only good to insult us and C-cex, cause the price went down from launch, this is not our issue. We planned our market streategies and we just can say that from block 14k will be a different situation out there.

Who will be there, will see.

Cheers.
sirconga

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:55:32 AM

YES, C CEX can be blamed! During the ICO they knew that DEV lied investors about POD and they knew that he doesn't have working wallet ready for launch so they could cancel the ICO. Of course they didn't do that since THEY GOT Their 2 BTC's and they just don't care about anything else. I warned everyone few times that this is SCAM and that DEV worked with C CEX scamers directly. Dev deleted my posts and many ignored warnings. C CEX are SCAMERS and as such should be boycotted. Don't trade on C CEX!

Did anyone prove that to c-cex though? Did you present any evidence to them?

All I saw in this thread was a couple of screenshots from chats, after I had already bought. PoD doesn't mean much to me anyhow.

Don't get me wrong, I think that c-cex and/or the dev should have cancelled the ipo, and I asked them both to do so and refund my purchase. However, I can certainly see where c-cex are coming from; their perspective is that they were simply acting as an escrow service. Any details to do with the coin were of no interest. Think of it this way. We were buying your coins off the dev, who had them available on c-cex. So c-cex sees their responsibility ending with people getting the coins they purchased.

As for the wallet, it might be a rip-off of opal coin, but it works fine for me, so I don't know about that claim. I don't know about it not being ready for launch as I didn't bother with it initially when I looked at how much the coin had dumped.
sirconga

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:00:35 AM

Your compliants and blames are just out of mind.

It's a miners/investors fails if they sell coins at these ridicolous prices.

How the DEV team should try to fix this? Buying up all the coins to make you gain some easy BTC? This is not how it works.

We explained that we would use up to 40% of ICO funds to make buy pressure. But we cannot do it now when mining is on full stage. This would be only a waste of money.

First we didn't run away, second we still are here to bring the OrthoCOin project to the top of cryptocurrencies world.
To do this we need a Community first, then a but support.

If our investors(users are only good to insult us and C-cex, cause the price went down from launch, this is not our issue. We planned our market streategies and we just can say that from block 14k will be a different situation out there.

Who will be there, will see.

Cheers.

The big mistake you made was extending the ipo with no regard for investor sentiment. You should have restarted and refunded. It's no surprise that the price crashed, because what little interest there was in buying this coin was exhausted during the ipo period. It's funny you say that it would be a waste of money to create buy pressure, as it shows how little value you see in your own coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: