Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ORTHOCOIN - [ORTHO] Full of features - POD 3/5 - x13 - Launched  (Read 44778 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
OrthoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:04:19 AM

Your compliants and blames are just out of mind.

It's a miners/investors fails if they sell coins at these ridicolous prices.

How the DEV team should try to fix this? Buying up all the coins to make you gain some easy BTC? This is not how it works.

We explained that we would use up to 40% of ICO funds to make buy pressure. But we cannot do it now when mining is on full stage. This would be only a waste of money.

First we didn't run away, second we still are here to bring the OrthoCOin project to the top of cryptocurrencies world.
To do this we need a Community first, then a but support.

If our investors(users are only good to insult us and C-cex, cause the price went down from launch, this is not our issue. We planned our market streategies and we just can say that from block 14k will be a different situation out there.

Who will be there, will see.

Cheers.

The big mistake you made was extending the ipo with no regard for investor sentiment. You should have restarted and refunded. It's no surprise that the price crashed, because what little interest there was in buying this coin was exhausted during the ipo period. It's funny you say that it would be a waste of money to create buy pressure, as it shows how little value you see in your own coin.

No, Simply we know how market works, and which are the best strategies. I know you're a 20$ invstors, and wanna make a quick profit of 50$. So you feel disappointed cannot doing it atm, and you would like that we could buy your ORTHO back.

Stop saying bull* about the investors sentiment and interest: INVESTOR is a person who believe in a project, not in a term of days, but at least in a term of months/ or weeks. You so called "investors" are just wanna-be rich kids, dreaming the stars with a 20 bucks buy in on a pre-sale.

Dreaming is not a part of CryptoCoin world. We live on concrete here, and we live fast.
sirconga

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

OrthoCoin, your reading comprehension is as poor as your grammar and spelling apparently.

When I refer to investor sentiment I refer to the repeated calls for a restart of the ipo. Arbitrarily extending the ipo period against peoples wishes while performing some verification charade was very harmful to the coin and the investments made in it. I'm not sure how this can be fixed now, as extending the ipo may have done irreparable harm to the coin. Obviously putting up a high buy wall makes no sense at this point for the future of the coin, and you are absolutely right that traders are somewhat to blame for that. However, it took so little to drop the price so low, because there was no buy support at all. Anyone who wanted the coin bought it in the ipo, and it wasn't even close to selling out. How's that for sentiment? Whereas if you had restarted the ipo, and refunded initial investors, that would have earned faith and trust. People would have been able to make an educated investment. That was barely possible here. Do you see my point here?

For the record I bought .25 btc of your coin, and have not sold any... so I invested just a little more than $25. You would do well not to assume the worst of your investors when you have given them so very little to be happy with.

You have made some bad moves, and the price reflects that. Stop acting like you are without fault, because you have much. You can dismiss this as whining or FUD, or you can take this as an honest opinion from someone who at the moment hold 1/5 of their original investment, and is a little disappointed.

"Dreaming is not a part of CryptoCoin world. We live on concrete here, and we live fast." <- Are you serious? Get your head out of you ass.
burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:55:48 AM

I feel it is the time for this:
OrthoCoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:49:29 PM

Smiley

FEEL SO STYLISH
healtheworld

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:12:33 PM

ICO is now Live on: https://c-cex.com/?p=ortho-btc
still open?
Scamhunters

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:16:07 PM

Smiley

FEEL SO STYLISH

glad to see you think its funny...pathetic
you're one of the prime examples of why you shouldnt invest in ico's . get the easy btc and talk shit after receiving funds. good job.
TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 10:51:51 PM

I feel it is the time for this:

Smiley

FEEL SO STYLISH

I see you have removed ALL your buy support now, removed the whole Bitcoin, scared it might get  sold into?

n3lz0n

Activity: 618

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 11:59:32 PM

currently at block 11223

PoW ending soon

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:58:45 AM

OrthoCoin, your reading comprehension is as poor as your grammar and spelling apparently.

When I refer to investor sentiment I refer to the repeated calls for a restart of the ipo. Arbitrarily extending the ipo period against peoples wishes while performing some verification charade was very harmful to the coin and the investments made in it. I'm not sure how this can be fixed now, as extending the ipo may have done irreparable harm to the coin. Obviously putting up a high buy wall makes no sense at this point for the future of the coin, and you are absolutely right that traders are somewhat to blame for that. However, it took so little to drop the price so low, because there was no buy support at all. Anyone who wanted the coin bought it in the ipo, and it wasn't even close to selling out. How's that for sentiment? Whereas if you had restarted the ipo, and refunded initial investors, that would have earned faith and trust. People would have been able to make an educated investment. That was barely possible here. Do you see my point here?

For the record I bought .25 btc of your coin, and have not sold any... so I invested just a little more than $25. You would do well not to assume the worst of your investors when you have given them so very little to be happy with.

You have made some bad moves, and the price reflects that. Stop acting like you are without fault, because you have much. You can dismiss this as whining or FUD, or you can take this as an honest opinion from someone who at the moment hold 1/5 of their original investment, and is a little disappointed.

"Dreaming is not a part of CryptoCoin world. We live on concrete here, and we live fast." <- Are you serious? Get your head out of you ass.

How is it possible that you have not sold any and are also only holding 1/5th of your investment?
sirconga

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:53:55 AM

How is it possible that you have not sold any and are also only holding 1/5th of your investment?

I meant that the value of my investment is worth 1/5th of what I put in.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:12:01 AM

I meant that the value of my investment is worth 1/5th of what I put in.

Thanks now i understand
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:21:49 AM

Price will go up soon

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:03:55 AM

Price will go up soon

No it won't... there's no reason for it to go up because this is a ccex ico scam...
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:19:38 AM

Price will go up soon

No it won't... there's no reason for it to go up because this is a ccex ico scam...

Ccex really went to far now, their scam team is getting more rude and greedier then ever.
Jadsmin€r

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:28:06 AM

Price will go up soon

The only chance this to happen is a PnD group pick this coin. Soo put your sell orders high maybe you can get lucky. This coin is a very bad work, even for a scam, and i feel sad for the bagholders but crypto is crypto, and the wolf eat the sheep. Next time DYOR and don't fall for this scam ICO coins. Good luck.
burningzoul

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:51:06 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 12:33:54 PM by burningzoul

Price will go up soon

No it will not because the dev broke his mandible in a biking accident, and now he needs to spend the btc to pay the Orthodontist, that is why Ortho coin was created. If you don`t believe me, check the thread where Pride from C-Cex posted that the dev is in the hospital with a broken mandible.
Ortho -> Broken mandible -> Orthodontist -> No BTC left for development after the surgery ( The cycle is over and it all makes sense now! )

But really, leaving the sarcasm out,  this is a confirmed scam, everybody can move along to their new crypto adventure. C-cex is loosing so many users because of the endorsement of all these types of scam IPOs, it`s not even funny anymore, their downfall is iminent.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:00:16 PM

I have to laugh at you people trying to blame C-Cex for this coin not being profitable at this point.  That makes no sense at all.

This was not a scam.  You just suck at crypto trading.  I can't think of a real nice way to say it.
burningzoul

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:02:43 PM

I am waiting for some news about the implementation of the new "Proof of Mandible" algorythm.
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:28:50 PM

Lol the dev removed Ortho buy support, a real coward!!!
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:49:37 PM

I have to laugh at you people trying to blame C-Cex for this coin not being profitable at this point.  That makes no sense at all.

This was not a scam.  You just suck at crypto trading.  I can't think of a real nice way to say it.

Read up before you say something stupid as that...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: