Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [cyber•Shares] cybershares.net launch - crypto VC disruption by design  (Read 20766 times)
Creat0r

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:48:55 AM

100% ipo?

The distribution model motivates community to reach funding goals.  More funded => less goes to founders, more to purchaser, more for future developments => more stable ecosystem becomes.
After Genesis Sale Race will finished depending of the amount BTC that will be founded, will be calculated quantity of cyber•Shares that will be distributed to:

See more detailed information about the distribution of the shares depending on the amount invested BTC in GSR Funding boost program in the post or in terms of cyber•Fund

Konstantin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:53:59 AM

will keep my eyes on it

this coin looks very good
Creat0r

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:16:31 PM

Please send us your public key, and we will send you your cyber•Share.

cyber•Shares will be distributed through 4 protocols: Colored Coins, Counterparty, Next, BitsharesX.

Now you can receive your cyber•Share only on Colored Coins protocol, because we have alredy issued cyber•Shares there. So if you want to receive your share now, you need just send us public key from Coinprism wallet.

We will issue cyber•Shares on Counterparty, Next, BitsharesX protocol after Genesis Sale Race will be finished (20 november 2014). So If you want to receive your cyber•Share in that protocols you need to send us your ID or public key, and we will send cyber•Share after GSR will be finished.

I've made a special spreadsheet where you can check your status: Community Airdrop Bitcointalk.

Please send us questions if you don't understand something or you need more information.

Thank you!

Konstantin

CryptoHypno

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:33:35 PM

cyber•Shares will be distributed through 4 protocols: Colored Coins, Counterparty, Next, BitsharesX.

Now you can receive your cyber•Share only on Colored Coins protocol, because we have alredy issued cyber•Shares there. So if you want to receive your share now, you need just send us public key from Coinprism wallet.

We will issue cyber•Shares on Counterparty, Next, BitsharesX protocol after Genesis Sale Race will be finished (20 november 2014). So If you want to receive your cyber•Share in that protocols you need to send us your ID or public key, and we will send cyber•Share after GSR will be finished.

I've made a special spreadsheet where you can check your status: Community Airdrop Bitcointalk.

Please send us questions if you don't understand something or you need more information.

Thank you!

Konstantin

Can I participate?

cryptovalues

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 07:51:55 PM

You can come across pretty weird sh*t these days here.
Creat0r

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 08:21:12 PM

Thank you!

Konstantin

Can I participate?

You are already participating)
Our goal to make strong community only then Global Brain will work.
Wait your public key our id.

Konstantin

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:31:52 PM

Looks interesting.  Yeah! One CFS for me.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:36:42 PM

Update
cyber•Fund Paper will be translated in Chinese soon!

When will be the English translation?   Cheesy  JK, I had to throw a little FUD on top.  Grin
Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:40:08 PM

watching it carefully Wink
IlhemYz0

Activity: 100

F#

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:32:58 PM

just and still confused, how to invest?   Huh Grin

Psychedelic *7
Creat0r

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:23:23 PM

what innovations does this coin offer the common user, those people that need a digital currency?

cyber•Fund it is not a digital currency. Etereum and Maidsafe too.
Both Ethereum and MaidSafe is decentralized calculation platforms for building next generation apps. But they solve this task different. So MaidSafe is not about peoples, but machines. We will develop our products based on cryptocurrency platforms for peoples and bring expertise for industry.

cyber•Fund is artifical intelligent network or Global Brain with the goal to create next generation cybernetic economy system.
The main innovation are Global Brain Concept (unlimited effectiveness), Cybernetic Business Framework (framework how to create AINs or Global Brain) and Proof of Origin (create the share bridges between the systems).
Using this innovation we are creating the cyber•Fund and cyber•Fund core products (wallet, pie, inceptor)
Each of that product will accelerate the implementation of digital currency.

cyber•Wallet - easy to use trustless embeddable multisig wallet for any digital property
cyber•Pie - the most intelligent investment portfolio ever existed in one click. Helps people who do not understand anything or new in CyberWorld invest in digital property.
cyber•Inceptor - is crowdfunding platform which will help entrepreneurs of third millenium to launch the next generation companies.

Thank you for your question!

Konstantin

siliconchip

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:54:01 AM

What's algo of this coin? I want to mine some if possible.

Diskylili

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:38:30 AM

It is too long time project.
 Sad
LittleBig

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:42:46 AM

reply can get one share
If want more Just wait IPO?
starodubcev (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

Creating global brains

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:24:04 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2014, 04:42:26 PM by starodubcev

Thanks everybody for positive initial feedback.
We have published our book in Amazon and Bookmate.
Analising first 5 days we realise that the most popular question is how to invest.That is good news for project. Truthfully we thought that protocol of investments is important. Now we know that it so not so critical.
We prepare blog post about Bitcoin investment funnel - how it will looks in our site. We develop easy solution to invest in next few days.

keybase: 21xhipster
loveyouforever

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:54:25 PM

So ambitious, can we mine this coin?
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:58:12 PM

@DEV, I think you guys need some market hype like Ethereum did.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:07:01 PM

Thank you!

Konstantin

i never been dealing with coinprism wallet before ,
how do we find our public key there?
thanks
Creat0r

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:33:33 PM

Thank you!

Konstantin

i never been dealing with coinprism wallet before ,
how do we find our public key there?
thanks

Just create a wallet in coinprism.com.
In the main menu you will see main adress.
Send it here and i will send your first cyber•Share. And you wil be part of us.

Konstantin

sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:43:28 PM

i have send you my public key, wish receive soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: