Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RoadStress Reputation Challenge.  (Read 3564 times)
Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:06:56 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 01:53:55 AM by Mabsark

Praising SP-Tech, maybe, but talking rubbish no. Since you refuse to show some examples I am sure that you, as an AM shareholder, have a different way of digesting the reality and the facts when presented to you and that's why you see it as talking rubbish. Until you will present some evidence of talking rubbish your statements are worthless for me.

Put your bitcoin where your mouth is then. Let's have a 1 BTC bet. If I can provide a quote of you talking rubbish about AM in the AM shareholders thread I win and you owe me 1 BTC. If I can't provide such a quote, you win and I owe you 1 BTC.

Edit: For the purpose of the bet, talking rubbish is defined as trolling, telling lies, spreading rumours, presenting opinion as facts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 03:22:31 PM

Praising SP-Tech, maybe, but talking rubbish no. Since you refuse to show some examples I am sure that you, as an AM shareholder, have a different way of digesting the reality and the facts when presented to you and that's why you see it as talking rubbish. Until you will present some evidence of talking rubbish your statements are worthless for me.

Put your bitcoin where your mouth is then. Let's have a 1 BTC bet. If I can provide a quote of you talking rubbish about AM in the AM shareholders thread I win and you owe me 1 BTC. If I can't provide such a quote, you win and I owe you 1 BTC.

Good thing you quoted my full statement which clearly indicates that if you will be the one to judge this then your opinion is biased. I don't see how this bet can be judged fairly and I thought that discrediting me would be a bigger gain than 1 BTC.

Why bet so much? Trying to compensate the lack of dividends? I understand a 0.1 BTC bet (just like I had with jimmothy), but 1 BTC is plain desperate.

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:43:36 PM

Why bet so much?

Because I know for a fact that I can produce a quote of you talking rubbish (trolling, telling lies, spreading rumours, presenting opinion as facts) about AM in the shareholder thread. You can ask any reputable person on this forum to judge the bet. The quote I'll provide will leave no room for doubt so I'm not really bothered who you get as long as they have a good reputation.

Let's make it 0.1 BTC then, shall we?
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:00:49 PM

Why bet so much?

Because I know for a fact that I can produce a quote of you talking rubbish (trolling, telling lies, spreading rumours, presenting opinion as facts) about AM in the shareholder thread. You can ask any reputable person on this forum to judge the bet. The quote I'll provide will leave no room for doubt so I'm not really bothered who you get as long as they have a good reputation.

Well I still refuse since you have this figured out. Also because "talking rubbish" means so many things to you I just can't do it. Just give me your address and I will help you with 0.1 because I know you miss receiving bits from your dividends. I want to make your day a better one.

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:56:09 PM

You won't take the bet because we both know for a fact you've been talking crap in the AM thread. And deleting the posts won't help because there's a mirror of the site. Here's an address as requested: 1kLJGFshDxDmnNf7Fv66CUxVXpvU7eeWF.

Let's just say I won't be holding my breath.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:12:00 PM

Why bet so much?

I will take the bet, but first we must agree on the person deciding the result of the bet. Also how many quotes can you produce? I would be interested in more than one single quote.

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 05:17:46 PM

Why bet so much?

I will take the bet, but first we must agree on the person deciding the result of the bet. Also how many quotes can you produce? I would be interested in more than one single quote.

You can get anyone who is reputable. I don't care because I've found a comment of yours which is obviously you trolling and you'd have to do some proper mental gymnastics to interpret in any other way. You know that you've been trolling the thread and even admitted it in the Spondoolies thread so I'm not sure why you think I can't find such a comment. Like I said, the site has a mirror so it doesn't even matter if you delete your posts.

So, go and find some one with a good reputation.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:05:18 PM

You can get anyone who is reputable. I don't care because I've found a comment of yours which is obviously you trolling and you'd have to do some proper mental gymnastics to interpret in any other way. You know that you've been trolling the thread and even admitted it in the Spondoolies thread so I'm not sure why you think I can't find such a comment. Like I said, the site has a mirror so it doesn't even matter if you delete your posts.

I nominate SebastianJu (haven't PMed him, but will do).

Also all this trouble for one single post where I am talking rubbish?(and 0.1BTC too) I thought a few days ago you didn't want to search through my past nonsense, but yet 0.1 BTC seemed to do the trick Smiley

I couldn't be arsed digging through all your past nonsense - you post too much. Why don't you take the hint and just stop posting shite in the AM thread. Nobody wants you there, nobody values your opinion and everyone thinks you are a Spondoolies shill and a troll.

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:37:15 PM

I nominate SebastianJu (haven't PMed him, but will do).

Also all this trouble for one single post where I am talking rubbish?(and 0.1BTC too) I thought a few days ago you didn't want to search through my past nonsense, but yet 0.1 BTC seemed to do the trick Smiley

I couldn't be arsed digging through all your past nonsense - you post too much. Why don't you take the hint and just stop posting shite in the AM thread. Nobody wants you there, nobody values your opinion and everyone thinks you are a Spondoolies shill and a troll.

I didn't want to search through all your crap, but I've no problem doing so if I'm going to make $40 out of it. That's just easy money.
Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:22:00 PM

Here's some trolling and presenting opinions as facts.

As much as I also want divs and a hashrate-meter... I believe information is held back to not disclose anything to the competition.

Or because FC has a small weener aka hashrate.

Here's you using your total lack of knowledge about AM hash rate to conclude that they're just little boys playing in the sand pit. That would fall under trolling and presenting opinions as fact.

What's the speed of AM self mining? Nobody knows. What's the speed of Bitfury's self mining? Nobody knows, but it's the highest % of the network. These are the big boys. AM is just playing in the sand at this moment.

Some more trolling:

Well, as far as i know there is only this:

Update

1. Due to the relatively lower interest from individual miners as well as OEM producers, the self mining has re-started from middle of July. We had gain access of cheap electricity and high power capacity. We hope to regain the average hashrate percentage similar to 2013 with this generation of chips.

If FC is mining since middle of July when do you estimate that he will share the hashrate?

Here's you insulting shareholders:

I was thinking the same thing, but if I said it out loud the fanboys would start to complain that I'm a SP-Tech shill.

Some more opinion as fact with a dash of trolling:

That train has sailed as AM doesn't have the money and the deployment capabilities to deploy a big scale self mining operation. FC could do it right as soon as he had chips in hand, but he didn't do it.

More trolling:

This is great news.  Another confirmed company that has purchased BE200 chips.

So chips are being sold, but the dividends are still missing.

More trolling (which stemmed from Spondoolies-Tech account spreading lies):

oh cmon.. the guy said 2 words, not proving anything and everybody fall for it.
wtf spondodude has any knowledge of AM's businesses.
wtf does he has to comment on it.
wtf doesnt he have better things to do.
sounds more desperate than professional. Roll Eyes

edit: does FC comment on their overpriced pre-ordered hardware that wont ROI and their thread being over self-moderated about it? No.

You need to chill. Receiving no dividends surely heats up people and this thread, but Guy has no reason and no gain from lying about that, but it seems that he has a bit more information than what you as shareholders have.

I'm going out for a meal now and will be back later or tomorrow to post more if this isn't enough to satisfy the bet.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:49:14 PM

Here's some trolling and presenting opinions as facts.

Here's you using your total lack of knowledge about AM hash rate to conclude that they're just little boys playing in the sand pit. That would fall under trolling and presenting opinions as fact.

Some more trolling:

Some more opinion as fact with a dash of trolling:

More trolling:

More trolling (which stemmed from Spondoolies-Tech account spreading lies):

Wait a minute. I thought we are betting on proof that I am talking rubbish about AM, not trolling.

But even if we consider "trolling" to be the bet reason most of your examples are just reality facts that are equal to trolling for you. As predicted!

I am sure that you, as an AM shareholder, have a different way of digesting the reality and the facts when presented to you and that's why you see it as talking rubbish.

I will PM SebastianJu to debunk your examples.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 01:40:12 PM

Guys... i checked the post. I must say im not really following AM anymore sinc nothing seems to change there and i gave up on them long ago.

Regarding the bet. I wish you would have been more clear about what the bet is about. Talking rubbish can mean lying, speaking nonsense, dumb things and so on. The examples mabsark gave seems to show that real informations are missing so everything that could be done is guessing about what is going on. (As if it was another way since a long long time.)

I cant see why you wanted to make a bet about this because both of you cant proof that the other one is wrong. There are simply no informations. And speculation about AM is around since ages. That means negative and positive spekulations.

So guys... since your rules werent clear from the start i cant judge who won/lost. Its part of speculations that you dont know the truth. So negative or positive opinions about AM are fine as long as there are no facts stating something is a lie. When the facts come later then previous wrong speculations would be still only speculations and dont turn to lies. Because the facts were missing.

I hope you solve your dispute but in my eyes you fight about nothing. You dont have facts. So i suggest use your time for something you can build on. Wink Sorry that i cant help.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:25:56 PM

Thank you for the fair review. Following what you said I draw the conclusion that I am not talking rubbish (whatever that means) about the competitor (AM). I am not saying this to win the bet and I admit that the only out of line reply was the "weener" one directed at FC, not AM.

The rest of the trolling examples that Mabsark gave are just normal questions/reality facts. For example the "So chips are being sold, but the dividends are still missing." reply seems to me just a statement of what is going on. I don't see how can this qualify as trolling. It's not a lie and it's not trash talk. It's a pure real fact!

Also "If FC is mining since middle of July when do you estimate that he will share the hashrate?" reply is just a question. Referring to it as trolling is out of the question.

While the other replies might be a bit different only these 2 examples prove me that I was right:

have a different way of digesting the reality and the facts when presented to you and that's why you see it as talking rubbish

@Mabsark want to find someone else to judge this bet?

Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:49:08 AM

Thank you for the fair review. Following what you said I draw the conclusion that I am not talking rubbish (whatever that means) about the competitor (AM). I am not saying this to win the bet and I admit that the only out of line reply was the "weener" one directed at FC, not AM.

Here's what Sebastian said:

Talking rubbish can mean lying, speaking nonsense, dumb things and so on. The examples mabsark gave seems to show that real informations are missing so everything that could be done is guessing about what is going on.

and here's what I said earlier:

Because I know for a fact that I can produce a quote of you talking rubbish (trolling, telling lies, spreading rumours, presenting opinion as facts) about AM in the shareholder thread.

I guess Sebastian missed that. He did however say that your "facts" were nothing but speculation which was one of the things I included for talking rubbish - presenting opinion as fact.

The rest of the trolling examples that Mabsark gave are just normal questions/reality facts. For example the "So chips are being sold, but the dividends are still missing." reply seems to me just a statement of what is going on. I don't see how can this qualify as trolling. It's not a lie and it's not trash talk. It's a pure real fact!

After repeatedly making replies of pretty much "Whatever, where's the dividends? LOL" of course that's trolling. Or do you just have a case of recurring amnesia?

@Mabsark want to find someone else to judge this bet?

If you want.
Mabsark (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:13:07 PM

And you seem like the few who will not accept the fact that AM is dead.

I'll take that 1 BTC now, thanks.
RoadStress
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 09:58:26 PM

And you seem like the few who will not accept the fact that AM is dead.

I'll take that 1 BTC now, thanks.

Are you going to honour this bet or do I need to raise a scam accusation against you and leave negative feedback?

Raise a scam accusation against me and leave me negative feedback.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: