Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sativacoin | STV | X-13 | POS  (Read 53925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 04:54:02 PM

buy sativa-coin now .......up later to the moon

How high do you think itll go?

Better question is how high will YOU go?

How high will you go?

To the moon  Wink
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 05:22:34 PM

buy sativa-coin now .......up later to the moon

How high do you think itll go?

Better question is how high will YOU go?

How high will you go?

To the moon  Wink

Ive heard that before. Smiley
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:22:46 PM

This is really undervalued atm , 3k sat is comming once we see pos and some nice features comming , such as anon and some merchants this is gonna be a golden ticket to moon my friend.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 07:28:57 PM

This is really undervalued atm , 3k sat is comming once we see pos and some nice features comming , such as anon and some merchants this is gonna be a golden ticket to moon my friend.

Can you see a 50k sat?
najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:26:53 PM

Can you see a 50k sat?
That is an 11Million market cap. I'd say we'd have to wait atleast 5 months for that and have a really succesful developer.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 08:37:20 PM

Can you see a 50k sat?
That is an 11Million market cap. I'd say we'd have to wait atleast 5 months for that and have a really succesful developer.

It could happen pretty fast though because of the small 10mil coin supply. Right?
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:38:07 PM

Can you see a 50k sat?

This "marijuana" category of cryptocoins is too competitive. You now need 10 good devs + 10 dispensary owners to compete.

najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:15:14 PM

Can you see a 50k sat?

It could happen pretty fast though because of the small 10mil coin supply. Right?
There will be a 7m supply  , we'd still need a market cap of 1.5 million mate which is amongst top 23 of all coins. http://coinmarketcap.com/ I think its a high goal. Not saying it wont happen , but we need really good devs for that we'll have to wait and see what they deliver.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:19:34 PM

Can you see a 50k sat?

There will be a 7m supply  , we'd still need a market cap of 1.5 million mate which is amongst top 23 of all coins. http://coinmarketcap.com/ I think its a high goal. Not saying it wont happen , but we need really good devs for that we'll have to wait and see what they deliver.

Does anyone know if they are trying to put it on Cryptsy?
BeCrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:42:43 PM

Has the Dev said anything about features? I thought there was no road map?
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:15:53 AM

reached > 10K Sativa, not for sale, it is all up to you and continuation, hopefully there will be continuation if not less and less people will be mining new coins and that is it

nice thing about here is that you launched stealth with exact timing in algo as Sterling coin, distribution I believe, was achieved to some extent although I see few scooping 40K a day circa so you have possibility of immediate release (dump) question is who will buy it ?  Cool

the only chance you have (and me) is proving development which btw there is no POD so risk again (from me and others) without strong development it is just an abstract blockchain with no value

tomorrow POW of this coin ends and all of us will be searching again coins until there is some level of continuity but my believe is there will be less and less people doing so as people are simply getting tired and only hobbyists with nothing to do will risk coins released with no plan and risk of complete abandonment.. ok enough ranting at least on this thread. speak tomorrow
mchelopao

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:27:18 AM

Blocks 4820  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Sativacoin to the moon
najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:40:42 AM

reached > 10K Sativa, not for sale, it is all up to you and continuation, hopefully there will be continuation if not less and less people will be mining new coins and that is it

nice thing about here is that you launched stealth with exact timing in algo as Sterling coin, distribution I believe, was achieved to some extent although I see few scooping 40K a day circa so you have possibility of immediate release (dump) question is who will buy it ?  Cool

the only chance you have (and me) is proving development which btw there is no POD so risk again (from me and others) without strong development it is just an abstract blockchain with no value

tomorrow POW of this coin ends and all of us will be searching again coins until there is some level of continuity but my believe is there will be less and less people doing so as people are simply getting tired and only hobbyists with nothing to do will risk coins released with no plan and risk of complete abandonment.. ok enough ranting at least on this thread. speak tomorrow
people dont seem to realise that POD
1. takes quite some time to get
2. POD 4/5 stars shows nothing
Features may start comming once in POS , this is a high risk investment , you'll either end up earning loads of losing it all. But if dev does what he promises this will go to moon. You should talk to him in the IRC
sativacoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:37:11 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 03:21:33 PM by sativacoin

Hello guys

Unfortunatly i have bad news, the reason why there is nothing new on the project is that dev got discouraged by all fudd and bullshit, he has now jumped out of the project.

I will try to find a new dev and continue to work on it but i need a new dev because i dont have any of that knowledge.

If anyone of you is a developer please pm me or join the irc channel, this is not the end of the coin just a obstacle

Iam sorry for this, nothing i can do about it but i will let you know when we have new dev onboard.

Thank you
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:13:22 PM

Sad But True  Cry
najzenmajsen

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:13:28 PM

Hello guys

Unfortunatly i have bad news, the reason why there is nothing new on the project is that dev got discouraged by all fudd and bullshit, he has now jumped out of the project.

I will try to find a new dev and continue to work on it but i need a new dev because i dont have any of that knowledge.

If anyone of you is a developer please pm me or join the irc group, this is not the end of the coin just a obstacle

Iam sorry for this, nothing i can do about it but i will let you know when we have new dev onboard.

Thank you
Angry
mchelopao

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:22:19 PM

Hello guys

If anyone of you is a developer please pm me or join the irc group, this is not the end of the coin just a obstacle

Thank you
Angry

I advise buying coins, there were many who did so and then run with coins and sell more and earn faces after a good difference

buy now having good price after maximum you can lose something, but nothing ventured nothing gained
baxto

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:24:06 PM

So basically the coin really had no plans to begin with
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:02:53 PM

Hello guys

Thank you
Angry

I advise buying coins, there were many who did so and then run with coins and sell more and earn faces after a good difference

buy now having good price after maximum you can lose something, but nothing ventured nothing gained

Just fix the staking in the wallet and you've got yourself a good coin base to work on.  You can make something good out of something like this.  You don't have to purchase logo (its there), but you can improve on it if need be.  The wallet has good features if it can be polished up.  I'm going to keep mining this limited PoW.  ~1700 PoW blocks left.  No way I am stopping unless coin has no pulse.   Cool
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:36:34 PM

halted mining immediately, about 3 days 15K total it might or might go to the museum of crypto (have special thread here running on the subject)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792698.msg8929677#msg8929677

its pretty bizarre that any developer any software engineer would be reading into thread comments and be affected by it, crypto is not for the weak in the future there is going be consolidation (after all one of main design goals was to encroach into traditional financial systems (still is the goal)

looked at alt coins calendar and seeing less and less launches that is good in some ways also side-chains are going to take effect (not only from bitcoin) we should see nice fractal like breakup of and in many coins, should be very interesting, but as far as new blockchains (new coins) probably less
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: