Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:49:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sativacoin | STV | X-13 | POS  (Read 53925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Raghiot2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:58:43 PM

i hope we find new dev, any news?
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:01:22 PM

Dev is looking for coders. If you guys know of any developers/coders, or just have any ideas and suggestions about the coin, let him know. Join freenode irce #sativacoin. Trolling isn't going to help much.

goodge

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:14:04 PM

MORE information about this coin, dev.

[EAGS] EagsCurrency - Be Part of Something New with Unique Plans! - Get your Free Share Now! - ends Jan. 27
Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN !!! VwjQLvg9EaJ3LKGDz9HQC75DV16ZgFmbYB
Framauro

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:23:52 PM

200 blocks to go......
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:25:15 PM

200 blocks to go......

Till what? Whats going on?
Framauro

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:28:19 PM

200 blocks to go......

Till what? Whats going on?

Till POW ends....
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

But if everyone is walking away from this coin will it go up in value after POW ends?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

But if everyone is walking away from this coin will it go up in value after POW ends?

not everyone is walking away from the coin... some of us are actually patient. but feel free to waste your time trolling the ann with your newb account

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Framauro

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:59:10 PM

we will see what happens with the value when pow is over....
sativacoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

Hello

Pow stage is now over, and we have successfully entered Pos stage.

Iam working on finding a new dev for the project, if you are a dev and wants to join the team pm me here or join irc channel #sativacoin at freenode.

Thank You
Sativacoin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:00:48 PM

I mined right to the end (small time miner) and looks like the pos is indeed working so I'll be happy to sit and collect some free coins till the new dev is found.

lol one thing that I found a bit funny is the logo looks like an oak tree or a bonsai or something when compared to any herb I've ever grown lol actually that might be good don't know if you can change the name of a coin but Bozaicoin would be a good name for a coin... it would imply patience among other thing's Wink just a thoughts

great work on actual coin/wallet, mining seemed to go nice and smooth over on suchpools

WAVES
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:04:51 PM

Is anyone there?

That's what I have been asking from day 1.
If there was a road map or even a little tiny sneak peak of a road map, the entire community would have been 100x more supportive.

You are the reason why dev left you and your 20 other bitcointalk accounts acusing dev for scam without any proof of what so ever no premine no ico nothing and everything is and have been transparant.

and on the other way you are hosting a indiegogo campaign asking for 200.000$ usd for a project about bitcoin debitcards.

this fuddgroup is targeting legit coins and on the side host fake ones to scam people.

People remember all the accounts that have fudded this coin from start, you are going to see them again taking down next legit coin so their scam ones flourish

LOL!!!! this coin died because there was no plan at all, nothing, just launch coin get paid. it dont work like that bro. people around here have been through this for a long long time, if you think you can skim bitcointalk and spend a few hours making a coin to scam us all then you are not very bright now are you? good coin takes work, innovation and honesty. you guys sat here and said road map soon, big features coming blah blah blah. shit i even offered up some advice but you dont listen. this is a potcoin dude, if you have no knowledge of potcoins or even pot for that matter then what the fuck would you ever make a pot coin. this whole thing is just a poor attempt at riding the coat tails of the real pot coins. CANN ring a bell? they put the work in dude. i mined that at diff 5 and it paid off bigtime because they were legit trying to change the scene. not just line their pockets for an easy weekend scam. nobody is going to touch this coin now, you fucked it all up and then blame "fudders" who are actually just people asking legitimate questions that you had no answers to. better luck next time. you have to have somewhat of a brain to scam in crypto these days.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:06:27 PM

I mined right to the end (small time miner) and looks like the pos is indeed working so I'll be happy to sit and collect some free coins till the new dev is found.

lol one thing that I found a bit funny is the logo looks like an oak tree or a bonsai or something when compared to any herb I've ever grown lol actually that might be good don't know if you can change the name of a coin but Bozaicoin would be a good name for a coin... it would imply patience among other thing's Wink just a thoughts

great work on actual coin/wallet, mining seemed to go nice and smooth over on suchpools

motherfuckers dont even know what a pot plant looks like LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:16:00 PM

Is anyone there?

If there was a road map or even a little tiny sneak peak of a road map, the entire community would have been 100x more supportive.

You are the reason why dev left you and your 20 other bitcointalk accounts acusing dev for scam without any proof of what so ever no premine no ico nothing and everything is and have been transparant.

and on the other way you are hosting a indiegogo campaign asking for 200.000$ usd for a project about bitcoin debitcards.

this fuddgroup is targeting legit coins and on the side host fake ones to scam people.

People remember all the accounts that have fudded this coin from start, you are going to see them again taking down next legit coin so their scam ones flourish

LOL!!!! this coin died because there was no plan at all, nothing, just launch coin get paid. it dont work like that bro. people around here have been through this for a long long time, if you think you can skim bitcointalk and spend a few hours making a coin to scam us all then you are not very bright now are you? good coin takes work, innovation and honesty. you guys sat here and said road map soon, big features coming blah blah blah. shit i even offered up some advice but you dont listen. this is a potcoin dude, if you have no knowledge of potcoins or even pot for that matter then what the fuck would you ever make a pot coin. this whole thing is just a poor attempt at riding the coat tails of the real pot coins. CANN ring a bell? they put the work in dude. i mined that at diff 5 and it paid off bigtime because they were legit trying to change the scene. not just line their pockets for an easy weekend scam. nobody is going to touch this coin now, you fucked it all up and then blame "fudders" who are actually just people asking legitimate questions that you had no answers to. better luck next time. you have to have somewhat of a brain to scam in crypto these days.

they never claimed to have a road map coming soon, I have pot, cann, thc and now stv...  a little bit of brainstorming with a new dev on board (with a thicker skin against haters who hate for the sake of hating) and who knows what it could be and what direction they could take it. lol oh no it wasn't how you pictured the ideal coin launch to be... better start hate'n on it.

edit:
if you had legit reason to be hating on it... like you knew the dev personally and could prove it was the same dev as such and such coin and is a known ditching devthen by all means say your piece... or fine you don't like the coin/idea... then again say your piece. but hanging around just to insult people is pretty laughable in it's self

WAVES
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

precisely my sentiment, but I interrupted mining half day Today, I really really like that tree in the wallet seriously

finding top notch C++ developer (because this is what is required) ain't easy but not impossible, to build features beyond POS takes dedication but not impossible, still great design, blockchain behaved well thru the POW process, beside that I don't know what else to say
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:17:51 AM

Is anyone there?

they never claimed to have a road map coming soon, I have pot, cann, thc and now stv...  a little bit of brainstorming with a new dev on board (with a thicker skin against haters who hate for the sake of hating) and who knows what it could be and what direction they could take it. lol oh no it wasn't how you pictured the ideal coin launch to be... better start hate'n on it.

edit:
if you had legit reason to be hating on it... like you knew the dev personally and could prove it was the same dev as such and such coin and is a known ditching devthen by all means say your piece... or fine you don't like the coin/idea... then again say your piece. but hanging around just to insult people is pretty laughable in it's self

whatever chief, it was apparent to me pretty early on that there was no plan and they had no idea what they were doing. and im not insulting people, i think blaming "fudders" (people asking legit questions) is a pretty sad attempt to put the blame on someone else. If you can't see the amount of bullshit with this coin then i guess you haven't been paying attention.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:12:24 PM

i liek pie
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:22:54 PM