Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:29:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVED] [SCSY] Securitysys coin | ICO with Escrow | HEFTY1 PoW only | Nanobot  (Read 20498 times)
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:29:57 AM

Some info added in OP..im thinking about a voting contest to change the algo..

Some people contact me for a New website..it will be available as soon as possible..

In next 2 days we implement the Green and red leds on arduino.. Green if "peace", red if something moves.. I'll update photos Smiley

nice  Grin but no changes for de algo, it is good for me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulspider

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:36:58 AM

see this and take care that this test is not runned with an optimized version of ccminer, now the performance and the efficiency is increase

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3036-power-usage-of-geforce-gtx-750-ti-with-various-crypto-algorithms/
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:56:37 AM

see this and take care that this test is not runned with an optimized version of ccminer, now the performance and the efficiency is increase

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3036-power-usage-of-geforce-gtx-750-ti-with-various-crypto-algorithms/

not really.. the mhashes are some more (for me 12.8-13 mhashes) but the power consumption declered in that link is too low i think

EDIT: dev when will be the start and the end of the ICO? and the launch date?
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 10:41:52 AM

ICO starts today and ends the 2nd of October.. launch will be the 4th of October.

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

logo will be available soon.. added some photoes of the result of the night labour.. we were able to turn always on the green led and then turn on the red one if something moves.. we have some problems with the mosfets, i think they are defective. I already do another order of it Smiley
We are happy to announce that a f***in' 20 dollars ultrasonic ping sensor catch movements over 5 meters Wink

paulspider

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:43:42 PM

i'm in, 0.02 BTC sent
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 03:52:28 PM

i'm in, 0.02 BTC sent

received (but pending yet).. TX: 82ea1d2f1b69c79ffa6fcea83fca4387f55c1488b8d96cc50b220ffc7698ad1b

for further ICO's payments pm me or post here TX please.

Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

So what does the launch of the coin have to with the security system?

Are the coins going to equal equity in the company?

I see no value here, correct me if I am wrong, but, it appears you are offering an ipo just to fund your "security system"

What's the the correlation between the two?

What, if any, features will the coin have?

Why no other pools besides the official one?  I see someone offered to put up a pool and then wishes you luck and you were kinda rude to him.

Is the source going to be available to everyone? Or is it closed source? 

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.  So maybe some things were lost in translation.

As it stands I really don't see anything appealing about this coin.  There are so many low cost security systems out there that are cheaper than $300.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:04:50 PM

I hate ICOs, but you barely want any BTC compared the ambitiousness of your project...

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the HEFTY1 algo for mining...

you have my support.

twitter.com/notsofast
scv00

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:10:04 PM

Interesting project, I'm interested to see how cheap you can build these systems for. Let me know if you'd like an escrow provider for the ICO.
we will make our best to keep price as announced.. we have a very good accountant Wink for escrow i'll send you a pm later

Who do we send our bitcoins to if we want to invest through escrow?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:36:42 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:04:37 PM by I.G.S-security

So what does the launch of the coin have to with the security system?

Are the coins going to equal equity in the company?

I see no value here, correct me if I am wrong, but, it appears you are offering an ipo just to fund your "security system"

What's the the correlation between the two?

What, if any, features will the coin have?

Why no other pools besides the official one?  I see someone offered to put up a pool and then wishes you luck and you were kinda rude to him.

Is the source going to be available to everyone? Or is it closed source?  

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.  So maybe some things were lost in translation.

As it stands I really don't see anything appealing about this coin.  There are so many low cost security systems out there that are cheaper than $300.

sorry for my non-perfect english, but i dont think it is so bad.. Huh
about the coin:

for sure we are searching some funds for the project..we cannot start this project producing one camera, we need more space of action..moreover, we hope this world will can be the new credit market.. in days where banks lend money from 4 to 9 % of spread respect on what they pay to Central Bank, we would be happy to discover new opportunities here.. so we simply we planned a fundraising, but it is not for free man.. we give back an amount of SCSY.. i dont understand where is your anger.. once that the money will be out and investors will receive their coin, we will try to avoid pump/dump so the project can grow slowly but well.. as i explain (maybe not so clear apparently) in the OP, our intentions are to allow payments with our coin, obviously people will have a large discount coomparing to payments in legal currencies.. we also think that if our coins will take hold, people can earn with the future of the coin..
We also know that many people is interested in strange and techs products.. a lot of people spend thousand dollars in drones with Go-Pro Camera into.. i think the same people will really like our products man.. i am sorry if u dont like our project, but if we are here is because we are sure there is people that can appreciate it..

For the question about no third party pools, we have explain some posts after OP.. anyway, you can find the motivation on mozzshare project, we are following it since launch 'cause we think that team is similar to us and that is a project i like too much.. as you can see the only miners that are still mining it are on their official pools.. suprnova, hashot and others were abandoned short after launch.. i think that third party pools is a bad advertise, i think it something like "launch -> mine -> sell -> bye".. we dont want this.

we are going to publish the source, few days after ICO ends..but we are still working on it .. but i dont see a law that impose it.. anyway, this is our intention: source will be public. The intial version of the wallet wont have really new feutures: normal wallet, with block explorer into it and "get info" function in a tab of wallet instead of command line.. but we plan to assume a develper for programming a bot (something like this = http://prime-xi.com/nanobot.html)  for the exchange when there will be..

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:49:39 PM

Interesting project, I'm interested to see how cheap you can build these systems for. Let me know if you'd like an escrow provider for the ICO.
we will make our best to keep price as announced.. we have a very good accountant Wink for escrow i'll send you a pm later

Who do we send our bitcoins to if we want to invest through escrow?

we are getting in touch with devthedev, but we didn't plan it in our project.. we were not aware about escrows, we should replan the premine and the rewards because escrow cost 2.5%, so consider that ICO coins come from premine, we should be forced to increase premine to cover ICO and to ensure us the funds we need.. anyway, keep in touch with us for news..

people we are sorry if we are not so organised but we are engineers and accountants, not altcurrencies strategist  Embarrassed

we accept all critics and suggestion, we will take them and we will do our best to satisfy all

I hate ICOs, but you barely want any BTC compared the ambitiousness of your project...

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the HEFTY1 algo for mining...

you have my support.

thanks

mxhwr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:59:44 PM

400k coins for 20btc and max coins 250million good luck. that would value your coin at 12500btc why?
Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:09:54 PM

There is no anger, I am merely trying to understand this better.  

What are the IPO funds going to be used for?

Again, what is the relationship between the coin and the security systems?

What ties them together?  

You keep saying some of the same things every coin says, but you don't elaborate at all. You want people to use it for payments, ok, so does every other coin.  How do you plan to achieve this?  A payment system or just acceptance at stores that already take alt coins.

You keep saying this project.  What project?  The coin or the cams?  

Are you forming a company and offering shares of it through the coin?

Let's face it, this isn't cutting edge technology you are going for here. As I mentioned, there are tons of cams and systems for dirt cheap.  

I'm sorry if it comes off harsh but it appears you just want to sell some coin to build your security system.  Which, IF, you are able to succeed in making has no effect on the coins value.  

sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:11:43 PM

I dont get it.
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 06:39:02 PM

400k coins for 20btc and max coins 250million good luck. that would value your coin at 12500btc why?

maybe u are right, in fact you are not the first that noticed it to us .. our accountat will make change ASAP, we will update the OP soon

There is no anger, I am merely trying to understand this better. 

What are the IPO funds going to be used for?

Again, what is the relationship between the coin and the security systems?

What ties them together? 

You keep saying some of the same things every coin says, but you don't elaborate at all. You want people to use it for payments, ok, so does every other coin.  How do you plan to achieve this?  A payment system or just acceptance at stores that already take alt coins.

You keep saying this project.  What project?  The coin or the cams?   

Are you forming a company and offering shares of it through the coin?

Let's face it, this isn't cutting edge technology you are going for here. As I mentioned, there are tons of cams and systems for dirt cheap. 

I'm sorry if it comes off harsh but it appears you just want to sell some coin to build your security system.  Which, IF, you are able to succeed in making has no effect on the coins value.   

funds will be used to buy the first stock of goods, to buy severs for e-commerce, to pay a develpoers to programming a nanobot, to pay designers that collaborate with us.. yeah designers: we did not want to explain all these things about our plan because they are the core of our ideas..but i force me.. you said that there are tons of camera..yeah, maybe.. but how many tons of security systems are incorporated in objects like this or this? man.. this is our goal project..the project we said above..

about the coin: our e-commerce will accept only scsy and USD first, but will be large incentivated to buy in SCSY by large discounts..in this way, coins that you buy in ICO or coins that you mine or coins bought on an exchange, will comes back to us.. as you understand we will take all the risks of this coin..after the initial phase where we need time to product a stange stock of products, our forces will be concentrated to make our coin acceptable on online stores and even (if we will have enough contractual force, it depends on how much our turnover will be) acceptable by the Arduino Store or others E-commerce that selling Arduinos and Raspberries.. this is the goal of the coin, as the other coins that born to place side by side Bitcoin.. moreover, one of my great friend has Shoe Store here in my city.. he already accept  Bitcoin and he will  be happy to accept SCSY in his Shop but also on all shops which is in contact.. He is the founder of the Anema Shoes, this is a good advertise for us..and this will be a deal for investors

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:36:32 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 10:01:35 PM by I.G.S-security

Reward plan, Max coins, premine and ICO's exchange SCSY/BTC changed.. see the OP.. we hope that specially ICO invenstors are happy to see that low price for the ICO, combined to high mining difficulty due to low reward spread in 4 years.. this should increase the value of the Coin.. let us know if you like it

paulspider

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:07:08 PM

Reward plan, Max coins, premine and ICO's exchange SCSY/BTC changed.. see the OP.. we hope that specially ICO invenstors are happy to see that low price for the ICO, combined to high mining difficulty due to low reward spred in 4 years.. this should increase the value of the Coin.. let us know if you like it

+1 still more happy to have sent my support
aioncncn

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:14:34 AM

scam cion very ago scam

Doubt is the development of the Chinese
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:42:24 AM

scam cion very ago scam

Doubt is the development of the Chinese

Maybe you are chinese seeing your English..

For example i dont think that "very ago scam" means something in English

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: