Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:46:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVED] [SCSY] Securitysys coin | ICO with Escrow | HEFTY1 PoW only | Nanobot  (Read 20498 times)
paulspider

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:42:30 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes

classic FUD

I really doubt that some ten years old kid can produce what they are producing man
What they have produced yet? Useless coin to sell you ICO?

they are just started with this project but they are already paid goods you can see in OP.. and they already paid translations, logo, maybe website (but not a domain yet i saw ).. why do these things? the word "scam" is too much used in theese days.. too much coins are died because of people like you.. i would that you and all the others FUD try to make a coin, and the all devs you ruined will lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:51:27 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes

classic FUD

I really doubt that some ten years old kid can produce what they are producing man
What they have produced yet? Useless coin to sell you ICO?

they are just started with this project but they are already paid goods you can see in OP.. and they already paid translations, logo, maybe website (but not a domain yet i saw ).. why do these things? the word "scam" is too much used in theese days.. too much coins are died because of people like you
Aha waiting to see what they are capable to deliver.. Until now its just simply few sweet words  Wink Too many coins died not because of people like me but they were born to take your money and die  Huh
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:28:54 PM

who want to try to believe in us but is not so sure, can use escrow address man.. your comment are not constructive, are only insult.. we are just started as said paulspider, 21 days to ico end.. try to wait before FUD

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

escrow address in online now! let's go investors !!
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:56:36 PM

i'm dislike for this.. sciakysystem is really cheap, he was really interested in this project since the ANN was published, not only for the escrow but also as investor and miner.. i dont see why he should stole my funds.. moreover, with his low and fixed fee i can keep unchanged the price of SCSY with or without escrow..

truthly talking, devthedev seems interested only in escrow, not also in this coin..i really don't like this thing.. anyways, let me see how goes escrowed ICO with sciakysystem and eventually i will contact devthedev..

Yes, that is because devthedev is a professional escrow and sciaky is just a random newb.

Also, how can you prove that sciaky is not just an alt of yours, made to pretend escrow ?

He has no reputation at all, him being an escrow will not allow anyone.

Your choice is simple :- Take a professional escrower and have people really invest in your coin or take a newb that is interested in your coin, but lose any potential investors.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:15:52 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:49:26 PM by sciakysystem

i'm dislike for this.. sciakysystem is really cheap, he was really interested in this project since the ANN was published, not only for the escrow but also as investor and miner.. i dont see why he should stole my funds.. moreover, with his low and fixed fee i can keep unchanged the price of SCSY with or without escrow..

truthly talking, devthedev seems interested only in escrow, not also in this coin..i really don't like this thing.. anyways, let me see how goes escrowed ICO with sciakysystem and eventually i will contact devthedev..

Yes, that is because devthedev is a professional escrow and sciaky is just a random newb.

Also, how can you prove that sciaky is not just an alt of yours, made to pretend escrow ?

He has no reputation at all, him being an escrow will not allow anyone.

Your choice is simple :- Take a professional escrower and have people really invest in your coin or take a newb that is interested in your coin, but lose any potential investors.

random newbie are you, im registered since 3 months just because for 2 years i made the miner and the investor only few times, in my free time.. i lost my work 5 months ago and now im here 24/7 so i decided to registered on BTCtalk.. but it is not necessary be registered here to be a miner or an investor dude.. you can see thread also if you havent an account.

dev i make you an offer.. i send you 10 BTC, you can keep them until ICO ends and i unlock your funds.. you can use another escrow, but if you do so you have to set a limit of coin selled by the same escrow.. e.g. 10 BTC can be sent to me, and 10 to you.. in this way, if i run out with investors's money, you are totally covered by my 10 BTC.. a sort of "escrow of escrower"..

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:03:13 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:14:26 PM by Vagnavs

Why anyone would waste their time with this coin is beyond me. Unless there is some financial gain for the creators. Way too many red flags.. If you're going to make a coin at least have proper grammar or have someone do it for you..

Which features and how you will make it?

How much will cost your security system..?

– – –

Besides that, Ocminer is a well respected member of the community. There is no reason for you to be an asshole to him.

Avalanche is a must own
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:12:42 PM

Why anyone would waste their time with this coin is beyond me. Unless there is some financial gain for the creators. Way too many red flags.. If you're going to make a coin at least have proper grammar or have someone do it for you..

– – –

Besides that, Ocminer is a well respected member of the community. There is no reason for you to be an asshole to him.

+1, well said.

Not your keys, not your coins!
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:25:39 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 10:46:44 PM by I.G.S-security

first of all, i dont think my english is so bad and anyway this is not my fisrt language so you can understand me. I think the OP is well written, all understandable.. maybe some grammar mistakes but i dont see grammar since i was 19, too much years ago  Embarrassed

Why anyone would waste their time with this coin is beyond me. Unless there is some financial gain for the creators. Way too many red flags.. If you're g oing to make a coin at least have proper grammar or have someone do it for you..

– – –

if you think this is a waste of time go away, but avoid to write this here.. you are not God only because you are a full member.. having 5 stars means only that you have spent a lot of time on BTCtalk, it doesn't necessary means that you are an Oracle.. people can have differents feeling about my coin and my project in general, so, please, stop saying words as "scam","waste of time", "same person with different account"..

I was not an asshole with Ocminer, in fact in one post i said that if we will use third-party pools we are sure to send our source only to him.. we have a newbie account but it is at least one month that we observe the ANN section.. we know the importance of Suprnova.. anyway, a man that say "good luck for your project  Grin lol " is not a man that give much respect to me.. so maybe he is the asshole

about features of SCSY, i think usual things like block explorer in wallet or possibility to send encrypted messages from wallet are not so interesting.. so we already paid a dev to develop a nanobot inside wallet.. frankly he said he needs more than 20 days, so probably this feature will not be ready for launch, but, as written in OP, we are going to avoid exchange for at least the first 2 weeks after launch, so this is not a really big problem.. there will be a simply wallet update..dev is a young engineer fresh of graduation at the faculty of IT-Science in Lugano (Switzerland).. he also will works at Mac wallet.

About project in general, as explained also in some previous posts, we are going to raise some funds to buy a first big stock of goods to make our security systems.. not normal security systems, but well high-desgin objects containing cameras and sensors, all wireless.. And the core of the project is the price: we are sure that we will can sell it at really low price. I cannot say how much with precision because it depends on what the customer want.. if he want only the camera, the camera plus sensor, 2 cameras and one sensor.. i can only say the single price, but it has not many sense.. moreover, always as said in OP and in some posts, the price will be even more low for people that will buy it in SCSY.. and in here the other reason of the altcoin (the other reason is the fundraising). But we want to spread SCSY over our e-commerce.. we will add to e-commerce PCs hardware for mining, ASIC, Arduinos and their expansions, Raspberry and their expansions.. we also know the founder of a T-Shirt and Shoes Brand (Anema) and he is agree if we sell his items..it's not nike but he has a lot of customers in Europe.. so, as you can understand, we want to start make our product with the fundraising, sell them through our e-commerce and then enlarge it with other things.. always accepting SCSY and stimulate their use with discounts for people who pay with them..how? i think even this: our e-commerce will accept only SCSY.. if someone want to buy our products, at moment of the click on the button "Go to Pay" he wiil be redirect to a page where we change USD or EUR in SCSY with exchange index of bittrex or c-cex or others.. it should be WTB order of SCSY maked buy someone that don't know even what is BTC........imagine that? it is possible

The other thing you have to think about is this: we make a product and a coin --> we sell the product accepting the coin we created --> so some coins will comes back to us.. so we takes all the risks of this business because we pay suppliers in USD or EUR and then we sell in SCSY.. so we have all the interest in enlarge the interest on our coin after launch.. and man, if you are an expert in this world, you can understand that the only way to really enlarge the interest in a coin is through commodities/products or similar.. something touchable..btc became what it is know just because it was created to buy something (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations), just because it can buy something.. i dont see anywhere something interesting buyable in ltc or doge or drk or others.. just because all coins after btc was born only to speculate.. but this is not the case..

i hope you can understand all and i hope this post is well written  Smiley

EDIT: Read with a lot of patience and a lot of attention Vagnavs

EDIT2: about the sppech about BTC became famous because it can buy something, people have always to remember one thing: the value of every coin, every currency, is nothing more and nothing less than what it can buy.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:03:43 AM

first of all, i dont think my english is so bad and anyway this is not my fisrt language so you can understand me. I think the OP is well written, all understandable.. maybe some grammar mistakes but i dont see grammar since i was 19, too much years ago  Embarrassed

Don't you think if people are going to invest in a coin. Potentially thousands, tens of thousands of dollars. That your grammar should be correct and understandable. You could spend $5 to have it reviewed and corrected..

I was not an asshole with Ocminer, in fact in one post i said that if we will use third-party pools we are sure to send our source only to him..
btc became what it is know just because it was created to buy something (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations), just because it can buy something.

you sure came across as one and BTC wasn't created for  (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations). But time is money and I stand by what I said.

Avalanche is a must own
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:43:40 AM

Don't you think if people are going to invest in a coin. Potentially thousands, tens of thousands of dollars. That your grammar should be correct and understandable. You could spend $5 to have it reviewed and corrected..

I was not an asshole with Ocminer, in fact in one post i said that if we will use third-party pools we are sure to send our source only to him..
btc became what it is know just because it was created to buy something (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations), just because it can buy something.

you sure came across as one and BTC wasn't created for  (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations). But time is money and I stand by what I said.

Tell me the name of a reviewer and i will contact him to correct all mistakes..

BTC was created together with Tor.. and together they are a New world, parallel.. and a world needs a mothod of payment.. all people know this.. what im saying is only that one Coin has a future only if it can buy something touchable..

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:37:43 AM

Altcoincalendar says launch is today. Is that true or Altcalendar living in other univers?
Arie22

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:40:47 AM

Just launch this coin....  Grin
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:44:36 AM

Altcoincalendar says launch is today. Is that true or Altcalendar living in other univers?

ICO ends 12 october Smiley

The advertise you see on altocoincalendar is ICO.. i change the date day by day so it is always visible on calendar but it is not the launch.. it is the ICO

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 03:21:49 PM

contacted devthedev for escrow.. im waiting his offer

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:04:55 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey everyone,

Here is the escrow agreement for the SCSY Coin ICO.

The official escrow address for this ICO is 193exNZGpgvi1TYfVDgCx6xpvH29ZUtVmt

The held investments will only be released to the developer, "I.G.S-security" after the SCSY has been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain.

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

The Public Google Docs spreadsheet will be managed by the developer. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0frkU6ph7x3pI9QNO5ia1nakbKAMXKDkLBGCMDi1W8/edit?usp=sharing

I'm excited to work with each of you!

** Please do not send investments from a shared wallet, if there's an issue with the distribution it makes it harder to process refunds

Thanks!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.5
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUJeJXAAoJEFkJihs2GslbK4AIAJx0JTBbwrbgIOokBV3zFsrI
sCaCky2yRWVPaaQl5vU61gDxtxn09PFpqZBFFJxlIlPFPMfZKxGX45JuqNuesOy0
PMhJ5XNNL9c+N46iwLALVpfFn1eNoY6ACTdI+FYGaSbMesT5Wbl7QpudyMmWEFaO
td4FN5RH/Khg0UypNMZidxIBCTAfOaOJPfmlSGDwoARYXfi4NJOKsi4wzyKmIy3W
9qh/yXkv68Z4PFb0Ev1lVf/0vhScuLW4aEhSw9PPqa8C3raNpdKXkXVYNzQnBrSq
L1pAn7KhvoHIxXBVYzoz2bQjPpaZS20KhtUjU1+WmSMhE47VvyudFkTIs22tV5g=
=OfR9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:16:59 PM

gimme a break
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:20:36 PM

dude what fucking planet are you from, OC has more weight around here than you could gain in a lifetime full of scamcoins and your "high tech" bogus electronic whatever the fuck your calling it, lets call it the give me your btc machine since your apparently not even bright enough to scam the idiots on bitcointalk. go away and take your pile of shitcoins with you. Asshole.
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:07:52 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 10:06:15 AM by I.G.S-security

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey everyone,

Here is the escrow agreement for the SCSY Coin ICO.

The official escrow address for this ICO is 193exNZGpgvi1TYfVDgCx6xpvH29ZUtVmt

The held investments will only be released to the developer, "I.G.S-security" after the SCSY has been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain.

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

The Public Google Docs spreadsheet will be managed by the developer. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0frkU6ph7x3pI9QNO5ia1nakbKAMXKDkLBGCMDi1W8/edit?usp=sharing

I'm excited to work with each of you!

** Please do not send investments from a shared wallet, if there's an issue with the distribution it makes it harder to process refunds

Thanks!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.5
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUJeJXAAoJEFkJihs2GslbK4AIAJx0JTBbwrbgIOokBV3zFsrI
sCaCky2yRWVPaaQl5vU61gDxtxn09PFpqZBFFJxlIlPFPMfZKxGX45JuqNuesOy0
PMhJ5XNNL9c+N46iwLALVpfFn1eNoY6ACTdI+FYGaSbMesT5Wbl7QpudyMmWEFaO
td4FN5RH/Khg0UypNMZidxIBCTAfOaOJPfmlSGDwoARYXfi4NJOKsi4wzyKmIy3W
9qh/yXkv68Z4PFb0Ev1lVf/0vhScuLW4aEhSw9PPqa8C3raNpdKXkXVYNzQnBrSq
L1pAn7KhvoHIxXBVYzoz2bQjPpaZS20KhtUjU1+WmSMhE47VvyudFkTIs22tV5g=
=OfR9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Thanks..

Escrow address added to OP together with new ICO prices

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 11:17:37 AM

yesterday we was engaged for production of first lamp! Arduino codes are ready, our lamp will catch any movements under 6 meters with his ping senors.. here the work in progress photos

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: