Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:28:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOVED] [SCSY] Securitysys coin | ICO with Escrow | HEFTY1 PoW only | Nanobot  (Read 20498 times)
I.G.S-security (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:44:34 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 03:38:09 PM by I.G.S-security

Security Systems Team present...

Our goal..?

We have an ambitious goal: create a cheap (but quality) security system for houses and offices, so for family but also for small businesses; entirely made by us.

Why..?

We started, few months ago, for educational purposes only, to create a Security Cam simply using the Laptop's WebCam.. the result was nice: after setting the watch points and the movements tollerance, the program create a pop-up notification when something moves over the tollerance..and here was born our idea: create cheap security systems, easy to use but with the max possible features available nowadays.

Which features and how you will make it?

The best idea that had hitted our minds was: a combination of raspberry and arduino! i know that it seems something strange, but me can explain all:

- when we decided to launch this project we already had a big part of codes written and working for linux; we have only to change some code to adapt it for raspberry; the next step is implement a comunication bridge between raspberry and arduino. We plan to make this "bridge" totally wireless, thing that you understand next, when i explain our full project Wink

- for now, we thought that for a single "anti-thief" system we need:

1) two raspberry pi;
2) one arduino;
3) one Pi-Pan expansion for raspberry (here the prototype https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9_jik6zN8Q, but this is not exactly what we are going to buy);
4) one ultrasonic ping sensor for arduino;
5) one wireless card for arduino and maybe one for one of the second raspberry.. one raspberry will be connceted to LAN through eth;

So we are going to make this:
- one raspberry as "central unit", which receive informations from both others two devices;
- the other raspberry with P-Pan Cam that control with Cam and notify any movement over tollerance;
- Arduino (placed in a fixed position because doesn't exist yet a dynamic ping sensor) that control movements through ultrasonic ping sensors;
- when some movements are discovered, the device send a "message" to the cental unit (raspberry), who elaborate it: if the movement is over the tollerance, BOOM, the house take fire!!! hahaha i'm joking Wink now i'm serious: when the movement is over the tollerance we plan to implement a message sender or a call through Skype..in the other case (movement is under tollerance) nothing happen.. really simple; moreover, in this way we can install the program only on the central unit (that use raspberry = completly linux compatibility) and we use arduino only to send what it takes over..

- here the real STAR OF THE PROJECT: if the ICO goes well and the project will be liked by miners, we plan to do another fantastic thing: we will buy an arduino robot (http://store.arduino.cc/product/A000078); we are able to program it to run around the house, making one photo every second and then send it to a smartphone (or directly on a google account, so you can access it from everywhere) or even a video (if we will be able to implement a streaming video through arduino --> raspberry --> LAN --> smartphone or PC); in this case we will need one arduino robot, 4 ultrasonic ping sensors (to make it move without crash against house's walls Smiley ) and a wireless adapter.. so all really simple and cheap goods to buy.

How much will cost your security system..?

as said above, we plan to make it cheaper.. so we think that with a good contract with suppliers we can sell it at $ 300/350, plus the option to buy the robot at $ 120. This is the goal for the short term strategy. And here comes the reason why we decided to make an altcoin: we plan to sell our product accepting SCSY. We think that miners can find our product useful and they can mine SCSY instead of pay our product with USD or EUR

Are you fool.......?

No, we are not it.. we are sure that our products can be useful for houses and small businesses, moreover this should be a unique idea and really nice high-tech project, at a low price. Moreover, if the project goes well this can be a good and profitable long-term invesment for miners and invetors, we are going to make our product updated, ever with the newest technology and any new ideas will be implement according with new technologies.

ICO terms and others things

- ICO starts 23th Sept. 2014
- ICO ends 12th Oct. 2014
- You can send BTCs directly to us to this address: 3Kx8ZdBpXjHTJoD1TcMRLCazEYMBQK4sAs
- Escrow (by sciakysystem) address: 1NLH9CfMfXmS5iqm84odRfX7Ypac1ptG1D
- Escrow (by devthedev) address: 193exNZGpgvi1TYfVDgCx6xpvH29ZUtVmt
- ICO prices are different according to which method you chose:
-Price for direct investors is 0,0000005 and Max sellable is 10 btc (=20,000,000.00 SCSY)
-Price with escrow by sciakysytem is 0,00000055 and Max sellable is 5,5 btc (=10,000,000 SCSY)
-Price with escrow by devthedev is 0,00000060 and Max sellable is 6 btc (=10,000,000 SCSY)
-Total ICO coins are 40,000,000.00 and the total price is 21,5 btc
-unsold Coin will be splitted to investors proportionally at the amount invested
- We like the hefty1 algo because we know that is a low power consumption algorithm
- We will contact an exchange after launch.. we are really new in the altcoin game but we already undestand that for the future of the coin is better avoid dump/pump; so we plan to contact exchanges one week after launch.[/size]

We already......

we already bought something and we are already at work. We will post here photos and some videos soon.

You can see here the ultrasonic ping sensor at work, red and green leds turn on (and off obvsly) when something moves. And you can also admire a fantastic exemplary of faulty mosfet Smiley ahahah i already do another order of it Smiley

...first product is taking shape...

Coin's detalis

PoW
algo = HEFTY1
total coins = 160mil
block time = 60 seconds

Genesis Block = 40,000,000.00 (all for ICO so no premine)
1 - 1440 = 878
1441 - 11520 = 412
11521 - 43200 = 164
43201 - until end = 62 (~4 years)

No Premine

Premine address will be publish
here

Pools

Official SCSY pool (setting up at the moment)
Another official SCSY pool (setting up at the moment)

we don't want others pools. We are ready to set up others servers if there will be the needed in future.

Downloads

port = 23118
rpcport = 23119

example.conf

Code:
rpcuser=(username)
rpcpassword=(password)
port=23118
rpcport=23119
rpcallowip=*
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
testnet=0
addnode= [our dns servers, we will publish it once ready]
addnode= [our dns servers, we will publish it once ready]

Mining softwares

Rewards = 35,000 SCSY
Translations
Block Explorer
Logo

Developers of SecuritySysCoin - Live Secure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

Source ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
sciakysystem

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:46:45 PM

really nice project.. maybe a little too ambitious, but i'll take it watch
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:47:01 PM

Source ?
"we don't want others pool. We are ready to set up others servers if there will be the needed in future."

did you see it?
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:47:28 PM

i will do Italian Translation
thanks
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:48:11 PM

Source ?
"we don't want others pool. We are ready to set up others servers if there will be the needed in future."

did you see it?

ah sorry, i missed that..

well.. then.. i wish you luck with your project Smiley lol

paulspider

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:48:44 PM

keep this in my mind, very cool
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:49:05 PM

Interesting project, I'm interested to see how cheap you can build these systems for. Let me know if you'd like an escrow provider for the ICO.

hankrules

Activity: 673

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:50:22 PM

Do GPUs provide a large advantage over CPU for HEFTY1?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
AtlasONo

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:00:39 PM

I'm 12 and what is this?
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:31:31 PM

Italian Translation here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=792809.msg8930954#msg8930954
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:32:42 PM

Source ?

did you see it?

people like is the reason why we don't want others pools.. you have even not read the OP.. and you cannot set up your pool so "good luck"..incredible

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:34:11 PM

Source ?

did you see it?

people like is the reason why we don't want others pools.. you have even not read the OP.. and you cannot set up your pool so "good luck"..incredible

go get your logo dude before insulting Wink

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 09:43:40 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 09:58:19 PM by I.G.S-security

yeah i think.. i know that one 750ti do something like 12000 khash with this algo.. really nice i think, but we can make a voting contest to change the algo.. but this is a long term project, i want that miners mine my coin a lot of time..low power consumption is an incentive i think..right?

many thanks to you PramaBTC

I'm 12 and what is this?

this is a project  Smiley

Interesting project, I'm interested to see how cheap you can build these systems for. Let me know if you'd like an escrow provider for the ICO.
we will make our best to keep price as announced.. we have a very good accountant Wink for escrow i'll send you a pm later

Source ?

did you see it?

where do you read insulting in my words? i wrote only facts..anyway there are no graphs in our team, but i want a nice logo so i buy it..

SORRY TO ALL FOR NOT WORKING LINKS IN OP AND FOR SLOW REPLY BUT I'VE A NEWBIE ACCOUNT  Cry

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:52:22 PM

Ask some one to unlock your account..

Dev i like heavy algo and i find it a Real sense choice if you want Fair Miners mine it for a long time.. but there are no rentals for this algo.. so much miners use rentals for a launch of a Coin.. with is alto is not possible
paulspider

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:56:09 PM

Im so interested to see how your product will be out .. im not really interested in a security system but im curious to see how u can make it.. I will mine it
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:17:19 PM

we will make our best to keep price as announced.. we have a very good accountant Wink for escrow i'll send you a pm later

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to working with you.

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 12:38:36 AM

Dev i like heavy algo and i find it a Real sense choice if you want Fair Miners mine it for a long time.. but there are no rentals for this algo.. so much miners use rentals for a launch of a Coin.. with is alto is not possible

As explained above, our choice for algo comes from power consumption, i think is a good thing for a long PoW phase..
I know that a lot of people have new NVIDIA maxwell GPUs, with this algo this can be a very deal..moreover, GPUs are raccomanded but it can be mined also with CPUs without a big waste of time.. if you have 3-4 CPUs on the garbage site you can take them back and set up for mine.. but i accept comments and critics about my theory

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 12:43:36 AM

As explained above, our choice for algo comes from power consumption, i think is a good thing for a long PoW phase..
I know that a lot of people have new NVIDIA maxwell GPUs, with this algo this can be a very deal..moreover, GPUs are raccomanded but it can be mined also with CPUs without a big waste of time.. if you have 3-4 CPUs on the garbage site you can take them back and set up for mine.. but i accept comments and critics about my theory

Agree with you..I mined few days ago a Coin with this algo and i confirm that my 6 750ti ran at 1450mhz under 50℃ and without OV.. so for me is good this algo
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:23:09 AM

Some info added in OP..im thinking about a voting contest to change the algo..

Some people contact me for a New website..it will be available as soon as possible..

In next 2 days we implement the Green and red leds on arduino.. Green if "peace", red if something moves.. I'll update photos Smiley

paulspider

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:29:57 AM

Some info added in OP..im thinking about a voting contest to change the algo..

Some people contact me for a New website..it will be available as soon as possible..

In next 2 days we implement the Green and red leds on arduino.. Green if "peace", red if something moves.. I'll update photos Smiley

nice  Grin but no changes for de algo, it is good for me
paulspider

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:36:58 AM

see this and take care that this test is not runned with an optimized version of ccminer, now the performance and the efficiency is increase

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3036-power-usage-of-geforce-gtx-750-ti-with-various-crypto-algorithms/
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:56:37 AM

see this and take care that this test is not runned with an optimized version of ccminer, now the performance and the efficiency is increase

http://cryptomining-blog.com/3036-power-usage-of-geforce-gtx-750-ti-with-various-crypto-algorithms/

not really.. the mhashes are some more (for me 12.8-13 mhashes) but the power consumption declered in that link is too low i think

EDIT: dev when will be the start and the end of the ICO? and the launch date?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 10:41:52 AM

ICO starts today and ends the 2nd of October.. launch will be the 4th of October.

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 02:14:37 PM

logo will be available soon.. added some photoes of the result of the night labour.. we were able to turn always on the green led and then turn on the red one if something moves.. we have some problems with the mosfets, i think they are defective. I already do another order of it Smiley
We are happy to announce that a f***in' 20 dollars ultrasonic ping sensor catch movements over 5 meters Wink

paulspider

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:43:42 PM

i'm in, 0.02 BTC sent
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 03:52:28 PM

i'm in, 0.02 BTC sent

received (but pending yet).. TX: 82ea1d2f1b69c79ffa6fcea83fca4387f55c1488b8d96cc50b220ffc7698ad1b

for further ICO's payments pm me or post here TX please.

Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

So what does the launch of the coin have to with the security system?

Are the coins going to equal equity in the company?

I see no value here, correct me if I am wrong, but, it appears you are offering an ipo just to fund your "security system"

What's the the correlation between the two?

What, if any, features will the coin have?

Why no other pools besides the official one?  I see someone offered to put up a pool and then wishes you luck and you were kinda rude to him.

Is the source going to be available to everyone? Or is it closed source? 

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.  So maybe some things were lost in translation.

As it stands I really don't see anything appealing about this coin.  There are so many low cost security systems out there that are cheaper than $300.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:04:50 PM

I hate ICOs, but you barely want any BTC compared the ambitiousness of your project...

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the HEFTY1 algo for mining...

you have my support.

twitter.com/notsofast
scv00

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:10:04 PM

Who do we send our bitcoins to if we want to invest through escrow?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:36:42 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 05:04:37 PM by I.G.S-security

So what does the launch of the coin have to with the security system?

Are the coins going to equal equity in the company?

I see no value here, correct me if I am wrong, but, it appears you are offering an ipo just to fund your "security system"

What's the the correlation between the two?

What, if any, features will the coin have?

Why no other pools besides the official one?  I see someone offered to put up a pool and then wishes you luck and you were kinda rude to him.

Is the source going to be available to everyone? Or is it closed source?  

I'm guessing English isn't your first language.  So maybe some things were lost in translation.

As it stands I really don't see anything appealing about this coin.  There are so many low cost security systems out there that are cheaper than $300.

sorry for my non-perfect english, but i dont think it is so bad.. Huh
about the coin:

for sure we are searching some funds for the project..we cannot start this project producing one camera, we need more space of action..moreover, we hope this world will can be the new credit market.. in days where banks lend money from 4 to 9 % of spread respect on what they pay to Central Bank, we would be happy to discover new opportunities here.. so we simply we planned a fundraising, but it is not for free man.. we give back an amount of SCSY.. i dont understand where is your anger.. once that the money will be out and investors will receive their coin, we will try to avoid pump/dump so the project can grow slowly but well.. as i explain (maybe not so clear apparently) in the OP, our intentions are to allow payments with our coin, obviously people will have a large discount coomparing to payments in legal currencies.. we also think that if our coins will take hold, people can earn with the future of the coin..
We also know that many people is interested in strange and techs products.. a lot of people spend thousand dollars in drones with Go-Pro Camera into.. i think the same people will really like our products man.. i am sorry if u dont like our project, but if we are here is because we are sure there is people that can appreciate it..

For the question about no third party pools, we have explain some posts after OP.. anyway, you can find the motivation on mozzshare project, we are following it since launch 'cause we think that team is similar to us and that is a project i like too much.. as you can see the only miners that are still mining it are on their official pools.. suprnova, hashot and others were abandoned short after launch.. i think that third party pools is a bad advertise, i think it something like "launch -> mine -> sell -> bye".. we dont want this.

we are going to publish the source, few days after ICO ends..but we are still working on it .. but i dont see a law that impose it.. anyway, this is our intention: source will be public. The intial version of the wallet wont have really new feutures: normal wallet, with block explorer into it and "get info" function in a tab of wallet instead of command line.. but we plan to assume a develper for programming a bot (something like this = http://prime-xi.com/nanobot.html)  for the exchange when there will be..

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:49:39 PM

Who do we send our bitcoins to if we want to invest through escrow?

we are getting in touch with devthedev, but we didn't plan it in our project.. we were not aware about escrows, we should replan the premine and the rewards because escrow cost 2.5%, so consider that ICO coins come from premine, we should be forced to increase premine to cover ICO and to ensure us the funds we need.. anyway, keep in touch with us for news..

people we are sorry if we are not so organised but we are engineers and accountants, not altcurrencies strategist  Embarrassed

we accept all critics and suggestion, we will take them and we will do our best to satisfy all

I hate ICOs, but you barely want any BTC compared the ambitiousness of your project...

and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the HEFTY1 algo for mining...

you have my support.

thanks

mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:59:44 PM

400k coins for 20btc and max coins 250million good luck. that would value your coin at 12500btc why?
Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:09:54 PM

There is no anger, I am merely trying to understand this better.  

What are the IPO funds going to be used for?

Again, what is the relationship between the coin and the security systems?

What ties them together?  

You keep saying some of the same things every coin says, but you don't elaborate at all. You want people to use it for payments, ok, so does every other coin.  How do you plan to achieve this?  A payment system or just acceptance at stores that already take alt coins.

You keep saying this project.  What project?  The coin or the cams?  

Are you forming a company and offering shares of it through the coin?

Let's face it, this isn't cutting edge technology you are going for here. As I mentioned, there are tons of cams and systems for dirt cheap.  

I'm sorry if it comes off harsh but it appears you just want to sell some coin to build your security system.  Which, IF, you are able to succeed in making has no effect on the coins value.  

sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:11:43 PM

I dont get it.
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 06:39:02 PM

400k coins for 20btc and max coins 250million good luck. that would value your coin at 12500btc why?

maybe u are right, in fact you are not the first that noticed it to us .. our accountat will make change ASAP, we will update the OP soon

There is no anger, I am merely trying to understand this better. 

What are the IPO funds going to be used for?

Again, what is the relationship between the coin and the security systems?

What ties them together? 

You keep saying some of the same things every coin says, but you don't elaborate at all. You want people to use it for payments, ok, so does every other coin.  How do you plan to achieve this?  A payment system or just acceptance at stores that already take alt coins.

You keep saying this project.  What project?  The coin or the cams?   

Are you forming a company and offering shares of it through the coin?

Let's face it, this isn't cutting edge technology you are going for here. As I mentioned, there are tons of cams and systems for dirt cheap. 

I'm sorry if it comes off harsh but it appears you just want to sell some coin to build your security system.  Which, IF, you are able to succeed in making has no effect on the coins value.   

funds will be used to buy the first stock of goods, to buy severs for e-commerce, to pay a develpoers to programming a nanobot, to pay designers that collaborate with us.. yeah designers: we did not want to explain all these things about our plan because they are the core of our ideas..but i force me.. you said that there are tons of camera..yeah, maybe.. but how many tons of security systems are incorporated in objects like this or this? man.. this is our goal project..the project we said above..

about the coin: our e-commerce will accept only scsy and USD first, but will be large incentivated to buy in SCSY by large discounts..in this way, coins that you buy in ICO or coins that you mine or coins bought on an exchange, will comes back to us.. as you understand we will take all the risks of this coin..after the initial phase where we need time to product a stange stock of products, our forces will be concentrated to make our coin acceptable on online stores and even (if we will have enough contractual force, it depends on how much our turnover will be) acceptable by the Arduino Store or others E-commerce that selling Arduinos and Raspberries.. this is the goal of the coin, as the other coins that born to place side by side Bitcoin.. moreover, one of my great friend has Shoe Store here in my city.. he already accept  Bitcoin and he will  be happy to accept SCSY in his Shop but also on all shops which is in contact.. He is the founder of the Anema Shoes, this is a good advertise for us..and this will be a deal for investors

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 08:36:32 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 10:01:35 PM by I.G.S-security

Reward plan, Max coins, premine and ICO's exchange SCSY/BTC changed.. see the OP.. we hope that specially ICO invenstors are happy to see that low price for the ICO, combined to high mining difficulty due to low reward spread in 4 years.. this should increase the value of the Coin.. let us know if you like it

paulspider

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:07:08 PM

Reward plan, Max coins, premine and ICO's exchange SCSY/BTC changed.. see the OP.. we hope that specially ICO invenstors are happy to see that low price for the ICO, combined to high mining difficulty due to low reward spred in 4 years.. this should increase the value of the Coin.. let us know if you like it

+1 still more happy to have sent my support
aioncncn

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:14:34 AM

scam cion very ago scam

Doubt is the development of the Chinese
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:42:24 AM

scam cion very ago scam

Doubt is the development of the Chinese

Maybe you are chinese seeing your English..

For example i dont think that "very ago scam" means something in English

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:07:45 PM

VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!

The user ParmaBTC contact me in pm saying that this thread was copied and used for scam!!!

This is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795010.0
I report this event to the moderator ASAP!!

THIS IS THE REAL SECURITYSYS COIN THREAD !!!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:58:54 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 04:10:24 PM by I.G.S-security

Taked an agreement for block explorer with rich list, we will also include block explorer in wallet..

Bot for exchange will be develop by two local developers, already contacted.. they want $ 4,000 dollars for this job, but at the end the source will be in our hands and we plan to make it downloadable (only for windows) for free..

ICO's ends delayed to the 12th Oct. due to low interest, we want to be sure that this thread is watched for long time..

Coin added to https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar

EDIT: i suggest to who did not see the first message in this page (3rd) to watch it, please!

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:11:02 PM

i can do the escrow, but i want 0.5BTC fixed, so not depending on the amount escrowed.. and i want it just you accept, not at ICO's end..
mchelopao

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:15:10 PM

Post Spanish https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795513.new#new
mchelopao

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:17:13 PM

yeah i think.. i know that one 750ti do something like 12000 khash with this algo.. really nice i think, but we can make a voting contest to change the algo.. but this is a long term project, i want that miners mine my coin a lot of time..low power consumption is an incentive i think..right?

many thanks to you PramaBTC

I'm 12 and what is this?

this is a project  Smiley

Source ?

did you see it?

where do you read insulting in my words? i wrote only facts..anyway there are no graphs in our team, but i want a nice logo so i buy it..

SORRY TO ALL FOR NOT WORKING LINKS IN OP AND FOR SLOW REPLY BUT I'VE A NEWBIE ACCOUNT  Cry

Post spanish

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795513.new#new
wisnon

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:22:23 PM

dev, when the transmitter, set the countdown, thank you!
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:31:23 PM

How exactly is this coin related to the production of a security device?

Are you marketing the device with the coin, or are you marketing the coin with the device?

Is the device the hat or is the coin your startup money?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 07:02:47 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 07:37:06 PM by I.G.S-security

What do u mean with "when the transmitter"?

For the countdown, we are in ICO phase.. you can see us on altcoincalendar.. i will add the OP with the link soon Smiley anyway, Coin will be launched 12 October

How exactly is this coin related to the production of a security device?

Are you marketing the device with the coin, or are you marketing the coin with the device?

Is the device the hat or is the coin your startup money?

Both.. they are strictly related in a way that i explained well in 2nd page.. read that and if u have any other question im here Smiley

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

i can do the escrow, but i want 0.5BTC fixed, so not depending on the amount escrowed.. and i want it just you accept, not at ICO's end..

Thanks, pm sent with my offer!

mchelopao

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:43:00 PM

dev, when the transmitter, set the countdown, thank you! Please
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:49:36 PM

I wouldn't suggest using sciakysystem as the escrow provider. He has no feedback, unknown security practices and there would be no repercussions if he were to run with investors funds.

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:49:55 PM

Huh

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:52:34 PM

No suprnova pool! I am out!  Shocked
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 09:54:28 PM

sorry the dev only wants own pools :-(

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:15:50 PM

I wouldn't suggest using sciakysystem as the escrow provider. He has no feedback, unknown security practices and there would be no repercussions if he were to run with investors funds.

...says a competitor...  Angry  sorry but i have no trust 'cause i started to provide escrows since few time.. at your start also you had no feedback man.. i think provide escrows is a business in a moment where ICOs are so popular, leave people do the same you did and doing
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:17:44 PM

i am dislike too.. maybe after launch dev will add some third parties pools
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:24:22 PM

anyone know what it means? i really dont understand, even after 20 minutes of google  Roll Eyes

After launch we will add a pool, probably few times after been added by an exchange.. and when we will add a new pool, all be sure that will be Suprnova  Smiley

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:27:59 PM

anyone know what it means? i really dont understand, even after 20 minutes of google  Roll Eyes

After launch we will add a pool, probably few times after been added by an exchange.. and when we will add a new pool, all be sure that will be Suprnova  Smiley

He wants you to set a Countdown until "release" of the coin (in chinese release/transmit is the same...)

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:34:22 PM

People some importants news.. our nanobot developers are more expert in this world than us and they suggested us that add the nanobot directly into wallet may be a good and new idea.. let us know if you like this thing because they want almost the double than create a standalone nanobot  Embarrassed

other thing: really publish thanks to ParmaBTC that today discovered a user (8pool) that copied this thread to make a scam.. PramaBTC contacted moderator that deleted it!

We are working on the first lamp with inside a sensor, just to show you what we intend for "security systems into design objects".. we will post photos once the product is ready..

We have some problem with our own program that discover movements through the camera (see the OP for more info).. until now it doesnt run on raspberry.. anyway we will take you update, im sure we will find a solution..

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 10:41:56 PM

He wants you to set a Countdown until "release" of the coin (in chinese release/transmit is the same...)

just because they are Chineese i dont set it..we are also on altcoincalendar.. ICO ends and launch of the coin is in OP yellow dwarfs

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:59:41 PM

just because they are Chineese i dont set it..we are also on altcoincalendar.. ICO ends and launch of the coin is in OP yellow dwarfs

+1 lol
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 11:01:40 PM

People some importants news.. our nanobot developers are more expert in this world than us and they suggested us that add the nanobot directly into wallet may be a good and new idea.. let us know if you like this thing because they want almost the double than create a standalone nanobot  Embarrassed

other thing: really publish thanks to ParmaBTC that today discovered a user (8pool) that copied this thread to make a scam.. PramaBTC contacted moderator that deleted it!

We are working on the first lamp with inside a sensor, just to show you what we intend for "security systems into design objects".. we will post photos once the product is ready..

We have some problem with our own program that discover movements through the camera (see the OP for more info).. until now it doesnt run on raspberry.. anyway we will take you update, im sure we will find a solution..

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:11:54 PM

...says a competitor...  Angry  sorry but i have no trust 'cause i started to provide escrows since few time.. at your start also you had no feedback man.. i think provide escrows is a business in a moment where ICOs are so popular, leave people do the same you did and doing

I'm saying it as a member of the community that's been around long enough to know that trusting an escrow service that's provided by a "member" with 0 trust feedback isn't a smart thing to do. I didn't start providing escrow until about 2 months ago after being here for almost 2 years and receiving feedback based on dozens of prior transactions. Providing escrow for ICO's is not how you become "trusted", simple as that.

If you'd like to continue the discussion feel free to PM me so we don't clutter up the thread.

Thanks

paulspider

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

So ypu want miner can trade direct from wallets? i think you must have really good developer..... Smiley COOL !!
but if you add supernova pool i stop mine
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

Source: Google translate. C'mon people...

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:24:32 AM

Added new logo , thanks to hardroad !

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:38:34 AM

Escrow will be provided by sciakysystem.. he will post here the address

paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:16:04 AM

Dev why escrow?  worstest thing..escrower are more danger than devs.. an escrower spend time to increase his trust, and in the end..when he is in a big coin with big ico.. he runs with all btc's..
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 10:56:31 AM

Dev why escrow?  worstest thing..escrower are more danger than devs.. an escrower spend time to increase his trust, and in the end..when he is in a big coin with big ico.. he runs with all btc's..

if it's as you are saying, there arent no existing escrower.. pff
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:22:54 AM

Escrow Address is ready: 1NLH9CfMfXmS5iqm84odRfX7Ypac1ptG1D !!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:26:59 AM

thanks, OP up to date!

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 11:36:46 AM

thanks, OP up to date!

Hey, I might have invested.

If you'd use a trusted member for escrow as was suggested to you.
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:48:46 PM

thanks, OP up to date!

Exactly.
His use as an escrow is a very very bad idea, as he has NO reputation at all.

If you really want it for cheaper, it is a better idea to not use an escrow rather than use this random dude as an escrow.

...says a competitor...  Angry  sorry but i have no trust 'cause i started to provide escrows since few time.. at your start also you had no feedback man.. i think provide escrows is a business in a moment where ICOs are so popular, leave people do the same you did and doing

No, you don't become an escrow because you want to escrow and gain trust over time.
You need to first gain trust through honest trading and then begin to escrow.

Do you see every newbie coming here to escrow ?
I could walk here, as I have more feedback (untrusted, but feedback nonetheless) and escrow then ?

You need an escrow with a huge trade history and documented security for the job, I'd recommend DevTheDev.

I have no idea what business plan the OP has where 2.5% of the ICO makes a huge difference, but increasing the price will still get more sales, if you use DevTheDev as an escrow instead of sciakysystem.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:03:53 PM

thanks, OP up to date!

Exactly.
His use as an escrow is a very very bad idea, as he has NO reputation at all.

If you really want it for cheaper, it is a better idea to not use an escrow rather than use this random dude as an escrow.

No, you don't become an escrow because you want to escrow and gain trust over time.
You need to first gain trust through honest trading and then begin to escrow.

Do you see every newbie coming here to escrow ?
I could walk here, as I have more feedback (untrusted, but feedback nonetheless) and escrow then ?

You need an escrow with a huge trade history and documented security for the job, I'd recommend DevTheDev.

I have no idea what business plan the OP has where 2.5% of the ICO makes a huge difference, but increasing the price will still get more sales, if you use DevTheDev as an escrow instead of sciakysystem.

friends of devthedev? or same person with different accounts?

im agree with him to a fee of 0.2 BTC..who make this price? i can also send 4-5 BTCs to dev as a "escrow to escrower".. i send him 5 BTC that he can keep until i will unlock his ICOs funds.. If i will run with money, he have anyway 5 BTC or more (depending on how much i send).. i only want to collect trust
paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:10:33 PM

the problem is escrow in general.. i believe more in a dev that spent days and days of work to create a coin, than a user with +35000 trust.. he can run with money every moment .. in fact i invested without escrow
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 04:32:20 PM

the problem is escrow in general.. i believe more in a dev that spent days and days of work to create a coin, than a user with +35000 trust.. he can run with money every moment .. in fact i invested without escrow

who dont want escrow can don't use it.. as you did Smiley it is not a big problem i think

thanks, OP up to date!

i'm dislike for this.. sciakysystem is really cheap, he was really interested in this project since the ANN was published, not only for the escrow but also as investor and miner.. i dont see why he should stole my funds.. moreover, with his low and fixed fee i can keep unchanged the price of SCSY with or without escrow..

truthly talking, devthedev seems interested only in escrow, not also in this coin..i really don't like this thing.. anyways, let me see how goes escrowed ICO with sciakysystem and eventually i will contact devthedev..

Website just created and added in OP!!

paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:49:45 PM

you shouldn't do any escrow my suggest.. website nice, good the end with escrow doc
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:06:40 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes
paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes

classic FUD

I really doubt that some ten years old kid can produce what they are producing man
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:27:32 PM

Some ten years old kid would design a better website  Shocked. It smells scam all over it   Roll Eyes

classic FUD

I really doubt that some ten years old kid can produce what they are producing man
What they have produced yet? Useless coin to sell you ICO?
paulspider

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:42:30 PM

classic FUD

they are just started with this project but they are already paid goods you can see in OP.. and they already paid translations, logo, maybe website (but not a domain yet i saw ).. why do these things? the word "scam" is too much used in theese days.. too much coins are died because of people like you.. i would that you and all the others FUD try to make a coin, and the all devs you ruined will lol
kcanup
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:51:27 PM

classic FUD

they are just started with this project but they are already paid goods you can see in OP.. and they already paid translations, logo, maybe website (but not a domain yet i saw ).. why do these things? the word "scam" is too much used in theese days.. too much coins are died because of people like you
Aha waiting to see what they are capable to deliver.. Until now its just simply few sweet words  Wink Too many coins died not because of people like me but they were born to take your money and die  Huh
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 06:28:54 PM

who want to try to believe in us but is not so sure, can use escrow address man.. your comment are not constructive, are only insult.. we are just started as said paulspider, 21 days to ico end.. try to wait before FUD

sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:31:26 PM

escrow address in online now! let's go investors !!
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 06:56:36 PM

i'm dislike for this.. sciakysystem is really cheap, he was really interested in this project since the ANN was published, not only for the escrow but also as investor and miner.. i dont see why he should stole my funds.. moreover, with his low and fixed fee i can keep unchanged the price of SCSY with or without escrow..

truthly talking, devthedev seems interested only in escrow, not also in this coin..i really don't like this thing.. anyways, let me see how goes escrowed ICO with sciakysystem and eventually i will contact devthedev..

Yes, that is because devthedev is a professional escrow and sciaky is just a random newb.

Also, how can you prove that sciaky is not just an alt of yours, made to pretend escrow ?

He has no reputation at all, him being an escrow will not allow anyone.

Your choice is simple :- Take a professional escrower and have people really invest in your coin or take a newb that is interested in your coin, but lose any potential investors.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
sciakysystem

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 07:15:52 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:49:26 PM by sciakysystem

Yes, that is because devthedev is a professional escrow and sciaky is just a random newb.

Also, how can you prove that sciaky is not just an alt of yours, made to pretend escrow ?

He has no reputation at all, him being an escrow will not allow anyone.

Your choice is simple :- Take a professional escrower and have people really invest in your coin or take a newb that is interested in your coin, but lose any potential investors.

random newbie are you, im registered since 3 months just because for 2 years i made the miner and the investor only few times, in my free time.. i lost my work 5 months ago and now im here 24/7 so i decided to registered on BTCtalk.. but it is not necessary be registered here to be a miner or an investor dude.. you can see thread also if you havent an account.

dev i make you an offer.. i send you 10 BTC, you can keep them until ICO ends and i unlock your funds.. you can use another escrow, but if you do so you have to set a limit of coin selled by the same escrow.. e.g. 10 BTC can be sent to me, and 10 to you.. in this way, if i run out with investors's money, you are totally covered by my 10 BTC.. a sort of "escrow of escrower"..

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:03:13 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 08:14:26 PM by Vagnavs

Why anyone would waste their time with this coin is beyond me. Unless there is some financial gain for the creators. Way too many red flags.. If you're going to make a coin at least have proper grammar or have someone do it for you..

– – –

Besides that, Ocminer is a well respected member of the community. There is no reason for you to be an asshole to him.

Avalanche is a must own
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:12:42 PM

Why anyone would waste their time with this coin is beyond me. Unless there is some financial gain for the creators. Way too many red flags.. If you're going to make a coin at least have proper grammar or have someone do it for you..

– – –

Besides that, Ocminer is a well respected member of the community. There is no reason for you to be an asshole to him.

+1, well said.

Not your keys, not your coins!
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 10:25:39 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 10:46:44 PM by I.G.S-security

first of all, i dont think my english is so bad and anyway this is not my fisrt language so you can understand me. I think the OP is well written, all understandable.. maybe some grammar mistakes but i dont see grammar since i was 19, too much years ago  Embarrassed

Why anyone would waste their time with this coin is beyond me. Unless there is some financial gain for the creators. Way too many red flags.. If you're g oing to make a coin at least have proper grammar or have someone do it for you..

– – –

if you think this is a waste of time go away, but avoid to write this here.. you are not God only because you are a full member.. having 5 stars means only that you have spent a lot of time on BTCtalk, it doesn't necessary means that you are an Oracle.. people can have differents feeling about my coin and my project in general, so, please, stop saying words as "scam","waste of time", "same person with different account"..

I was not an asshole with Ocminer, in fact in one post i said that if we will use third-party pools we are sure to send our source only to him.. we have a newbie account but it is at least one month that we observe the ANN section.. we know the importance of Suprnova.. anyway, a man that say "good luck for your project  Grin lol " is not a man that give much respect to me.. so maybe he is the asshole

about features of SCSY, i think usual things like block explorer in wallet or possibility to send encrypted messages from wallet are not so interesting.. so we already paid a dev to develop a nanobot inside wallet.. frankly he said he needs more than 20 days, so probably this feature will not be ready for launch, but, as written in OP, we are going to avoid exchange for at least the first 2 weeks after launch, so this is not a really big problem.. there will be a simply wallet update..dev is a young engineer fresh of graduation at the faculty of IT-Science in Lugano (Switzerland).. he also will works at Mac wallet.

About project in general, as explained also in some previous posts, we are going to raise some funds to buy a first big stock of goods to make our security systems.. not normal security systems, but well high-desgin objects containing cameras and sensors, all wireless.. And the core of the project is the price: we are sure that we will can sell it at really low price. I cannot say how much with precision because it depends on what the customer want.. if he want only the camera, the camera plus sensor, 2 cameras and one sensor.. i can only say the single price, but it has not many sense.. moreover, always as said in OP and in some posts, the price will be even more low for people that will buy it in SCSY.. and in here the other reason of the altcoin (the other reason is the fundraising). But we want to spread SCSY over our e-commerce.. we will add to e-commerce PCs hardware for mining, ASIC, Arduinos and their expansions, Raspberry and their expansions.. we also know the founder of a T-Shirt and Shoes Brand (Anema) and he is agree if we sell his items..it's not nike but he has a lot of customers in Europe.. so, as you can understand, we want to start make our product with the fundraising, sell them through our e-commerce and then enlarge it with other things.. always accepting SCSY and stimulate their use with discounts for people who pay with them..how? i think even this: our e-commerce will accept only SCSY.. if someone want to buy our products, at moment of the click on the button "Go to Pay" he wiil be redirect to a page where we change USD or EUR in SCSY with exchange index of bittrex or c-cex or others.. it should be WTB order of SCSY maked buy someone that don't know even what is BTC........imagine that? it is possible

The other thing you have to think about is this: we make a product and a coin --> we sell the product accepting the coin we created --> so some coins will comes back to us.. so we takes all the risks of this business because we pay suppliers in USD or EUR and then we sell in SCSY.. so we have all the interest in enlarge the interest on our coin after launch.. and man, if you are an expert in this world, you can understand that the only way to really enlarge the interest in a coin is through commodities/products or similar.. something touchable..btc became what it is know just because it was created to buy something (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations), just because it can buy something.. i dont see anywhere something interesting buyable in ltc or doge or drk or others.. just because all coins after btc was born only to speculate.. but this is not the case..

i hope you can understand all and i hope this post is well written  Smiley

EDIT: Read with a lot of patience and a lot of attention Vagnavs

EDIT2: about the sppech about BTC became famous because it can buy something, people have always to remember one thing: the value of every coin, every currency, is nothing more and nothing less than what it can buy.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:03:43 AM

first of all, i dont think my english is so bad and anyway this is not my fisrt language so you can understand me. I think the OP is well written, all understandable.. maybe some grammar mistakes but i dont see grammar since i was 19, too much years ago  Embarrassed

Don't you think if people are going to invest in a coin. Potentially thousands, tens of thousands of dollars. That your grammar should be correct and understandable. You could spend $5 to have it reviewed and corrected..

I was not an asshole with Ocminer, in fact in one post i said that if we will use third-party pools we are sure to send our source only to him..
btc became what it is know just because it was created to buy something (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations), just because it can buy something.

you sure came across as one and BTC wasn't created for  (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations). But time is money and I stand by what I said.

Avalanche is a must own
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 05:43:40 AM

Don't you think if people are going to invest in a coin. Potentially thousands, tens of thousands of dollars. That your grammar should be correct and understandable. You could spend $5 to have it reviewed and corrected..

I was not an asshole with Ocminer, in fact in one post i said that if we will use third-party pools we are sure to send our source only to him..
btc became what it is know just because it was created to buy something (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations), just because it can buy something.

you sure came across as one and BTC wasn't created for  (drugs, killers, girls, hackers, informations). But time is money and I stand by what I said.

Tell me the name of a reviewer and i will contact him to correct all mistakes..

BTC was created together with Tor.. and together they are a New world, parallel.. and a world needs a mothod of payment.. all people know this.. what im saying is only that one Coin has a future only if it can buy something touchable..

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:37:43 AM

Altcoincalendar says launch is today. Is that true or Altcalendar living in other univers?
Arie22

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:40:47 AM

Just launch this coin....  Grin
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:44:36 AM

Altcoincalendar says launch is today. Is that true or Altcalendar living in other univers?

ICO ends 12 october Smiley

The advertise you see on altocoincalendar is ICO.. i change the date day by day so it is always visible on calendar but it is not the launch.. it is the ICO

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 03:21:49 PM

contacted devthedev for escrow.. im waiting his offer

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:04:55 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey everyone,

Here is the escrow agreement for the SCSY Coin ICO.

The official escrow address for this ICO is 193exNZGpgvi1TYfVDgCx6xpvH29ZUtVmt

The held investments will only be released to the developer, "I.G.S-security" after the SCSY has been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain.

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

The Public Google Docs spreadsheet will be managed by the developer. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0frkU6ph7x3pI9QNO5ia1nakbKAMXKDkLBGCMDi1W8/edit?usp=sharing

I'm excited to work with each of you!

** Please do not send investments from a shared wallet, if there's an issue with the distribution it makes it harder to process refunds

Thanks!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.5
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUJeJXAAoJEFkJihs2GslbK4AIAJx0JTBbwrbgIOokBV3zFsrI
sCaCky2yRWVPaaQl5vU61gDxtxn09PFpqZBFFJxlIlPFPMfZKxGX45JuqNuesOy0
PMhJ5XNNL9c+N46iwLALVpfFn1eNoY6ACTdI+FYGaSbMesT5Wbl7QpudyMmWEFaO
td4FN5RH/Khg0UypNMZidxIBCTAfOaOJPfmlSGDwoARYXfi4NJOKsi4wzyKmIy3W
9qh/yXkv68Z4PFb0Ev1lVf/0vhScuLW4aEhSw9PPqa8C3raNpdKXkXVYNzQnBrSq
L1pAn7KhvoHIxXBVYzoz2bQjPpaZS20KhtUjU1+WmSMhE47VvyudFkTIs22tV5g=
=OfR9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:16:59 PM

gimme a break
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:20:36 PM

dude what fucking planet are you from, OC has more weight around here than you could gain in a lifetime full of scamcoins and your "high tech" bogus electronic whatever the fuck your calling it, lets call it the give me your btc machine since your apparently not even bright enough to scam the idiots on bitcointalk. go away and take your pile of shitcoins with you. Asshole.
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:07:52 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 10:06:15 AM by I.G.S-security

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey everyone,

Here is the escrow agreement for the SCSY Coin ICO.

The official escrow address for this ICO is 193exNZGpgvi1TYfVDgCx6xpvH29ZUtVmt

The held investments will only be released to the developer, "I.G.S-security" after the SCSY has been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain.

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

The Public Google Docs spreadsheet will be managed by the developer. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N0frkU6ph7x3pI9QNO5ia1nakbKAMXKDkLBGCMDi1W8/edit?usp=sharing

I'm excited to work with each of you!

** Please do not send investments from a shared wallet, if there's an issue with the distribution it makes it harder to process refunds

Thanks!
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.5
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUJeJXAAoJEFkJihs2GslbK4AIAJx0JTBbwrbgIOokBV3zFsrI
sCaCky2yRWVPaaQl5vU61gDxtxn09PFpqZBFFJxlIlPFPMfZKxGX45JuqNuesOy0
PMhJ5XNNL9c+N46iwLALVpfFn1eNoY6ACTdI+FYGaSbMesT5Wbl7QpudyMmWEFaO
td4FN5RH/Khg0UypNMZidxIBCTAfOaOJPfmlSGDwoARYXfi4NJOKsi4wzyKmIy3W
9qh/yXkv68Z4PFb0Ev1lVf/0vhScuLW4aEhSw9PPqa8C3raNpdKXkXVYNzQnBrSq
L1pAn7KhvoHIxXBVYzoz2bQjPpaZS20KhtUjU1+WmSMhE47VvyudFkTIs22tV5g=
=OfR9
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Thanks..

Escrow address added to OP together with new ICO prices

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 11:17:37 AM

yesterday we was engaged for production of first lamp! Arduino codes are ready, our lamp will catch any movements under 6 meters with his ping senors.. here the work in progress photos

jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 11:54:18 AM

nice job
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 12:15:35 PM

nice job

Thanks!

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 12:59:43 PM

Looks very futuristic...!!!!!!

it wil be Smiley a lamp that contain inside a security systems is something special i thini Smiley moreover, i hope our products will like also for their design  Cheesy

I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:09:33 PM

We will update OP with others our work in progress, Stay tuned !

zhongzy

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:46:44 PM

what's launch time  Huh
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:50:49 PM

what's launch time  Huh

now we are in ICO phase.. launch will be 15th October.. you can see all infos in OP

mandular

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:56:47 PM

it wil be Smiley a lamp that contain inside a security systems is something special i thini Smiley moreover, i hope our products will like also for their design  Cheesy

This looks great. You want to fund it all from ICO or you got something ?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 02:10:34 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 02:21:58 PM by I.G.S-security

it wil be Smiley a lamp that contain inside a security systems is something special i thini Smiley moreover, i hope our products will like also for their design  Cheesy

This looks great. You want to fund it all from ICO or you got something ?

no we already invested something in this business, as you can see on photos in OP.. some Arduinos, some machines to make our products (they come from antoher company recently closed), we are paying the rent of locals where we are working.. but we need ICO to buy the first big stock of goods and also this is a strategy to keep people interested in our coin.. without ICO people after launch dump price because they dont have invested nothing and they dont mind about the projcet..instead, we think that with ICO people keep more attention to the price and also more attention in general to the coin, it should be an advantage for the future growth of the own coin..

EDIT: if you want to know something more about this coin and our project, go back to the 5° page of this thread and read our answer to who asked us more infos.. you can read also the OP

paulspider

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:06:30 PM

good dev, you are working hard Smiley so in the end you accepted escrows, even 2..  Huh

any news fot the issue yuu had with raspberry compatibility with your program?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:15:58 PM

good dev, you are working hard Smiley so in the end you accepted escrows, even 2..  Huh

any news fot the issue yuu had with raspberry compatibility with your program?

unfortunantly not yet, dev doesnt work on weekend  Smiley  anyway im sure we will find a solution soon !

in about 3-4 days maybe you will see the first prototype of our Lamp with inside a movements sensor! This sensor will be "hide", i'm sure you will be amazed!  Grin

paulspider

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 02:50:04 PM

dev you said there are incoming news today about your products.. so?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

TOPIC MOVED HERE !!

hoks

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 04:42:36 PM

they think we are bank and can take money away anytime,lol
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 04:57:49 PM

they think we are bank and can take money away anytime,lol

why do you think this? explain something istead of only FUD

chnchapters

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

Is the ICO open still and available for me to buy?
longthu

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 03:13:00 AM

what's launch time  Huh

now we are in ICO phase.. launch will be 15th October.. you can see all infos in OP
well china coin  Roll Eyes ::)how to buy ico

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:17:15 AM

Source ?

did you see it?

source yeah right, so u can start instant mining like you always do on all ur pools i guess not this time so good luck u finding other coin that you can instant mine...

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jelt14

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:10:34 PM

so team where are you with project?
I.G.S-security (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 05:02:10 PM

People this is the OLD thread !! Please go to the new one (link) !!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: