Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SATIVACOIN = SCAM  (Read 2638 times)
Penetrator10

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:37:25 AM

"oh it was only a small instamine, not as bad as xxx, so that's ok". Come on now seriously, you must be that only guy that was allowed to post because you were defending him in that thread ie you are mining the coin to and have a vested interest in its survival.

Be honest with yourself, the instamine, regardless of size combined with a new account, zero roadmap and a self moderated thread in which every single solitary non complimentary post is deleted spells it out for you. What rational, thinking person cannot see this coin for what it is?

I like when everything is fair , but man this is cypto i saw much much worst then that.Nine blocks is like fart of a bug nothing worth to mention.
sure right, so why does he need to delete every post in the thread that is not positive? Why can he still not tell me who he is, why he deleted the original thread and why he sensored legitimiate, reasonable questions? The answer is obvious if you just use an ounce of common sense and have been here long enough to know how this goes.

Why someone would have to give you his personal data you give your personal data to every user.No wonder that he deleted your spam when you make big problem of nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mpalenciac

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:38:54 AM

Am i expected to take the input from someone who is profiting from the coin being mined, to be unbias? I think not. My only interest is in the community and i know what i am seeing here. So again, let's let the dev defend the accusations for himself and perhaps introduce himself by his real name or on his real bct account?

I'm waiting..

" My only interest is in the community "
Oh really? oh HI Ugethit, is this another of your sock puppets or is this the real one?
demoniality (OP)

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:39:05 AM

I'm tired of seeing posts like this, what's you EVIDENCE to claim this coin's a scam?.
It's not a scam until proven otherwise, I'm sick and tired and I know a lot of people are to keep watching these cunts cop-wannabee spreading FUD about every single coin that's launched and might have a future.

Think about what you are saying? You are saying that it is wrong to ask questions, in a community where scamming is so prevalent and rife? That when i see a dev with tough questions to answer who is, instead of responding to them like any other innocent-minded human being, deletes the question and hides like a coward? To this minute he still has not answered a single question. Is that not suspicious to you, particularly considering the original thread he made he deleted and then thirty mins after mining it reappears. And because it was a small premine you think this can be vouching for his ignorance. Did you ever for once stop to think that, especially given his high school grade English in any of his mumbling posts, he is an incredibly stupid scammer and cannot even muster the hashpower to take advantage of what he set out to do?

Again, why don't we let him answer this instead of giving him fodder to regurgitate when he finally grows a pair and decides to answer?

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
mpalenciac

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:41:14 AM

I'm tired of seeing posts like this, what's you EVIDENCE to claim this coin's a scam?.
It's not a scam until proven otherwise, I'm sick and tired and I know a lot of people are to keep watching these cunts cop-wannabee spreading FUD about every single coin that's launched and might have a future.

Think about what you are saying? You are saying that it is wrong to ask questions, in a community where scamming is so prevalent and rife? That when i see a dev with tough questions to answer who is, instead of responding to them like any other innocent-minded human being, deletes the question and hides like a coward? To this minute he still has not answered a single question. Is that not suspicious to you, particularly considering the original thread he made he deleted and then thirty mins after mining it reappears. And because it was a small premine you think this can be vouching for his ignorance. Did you ever for once stop to think that, especially given his high school grade English in any of his mumbling posts, he is an incredibly stupid scammer and cannot even muster the hashpower to take advantage of what he set out to do?

Again, why don't we let him answer this instead of giving him fodder to regurgitate when he finally grows a pair and decides to answer?
It is one thing to ASK QUESTIONS and another one to accuse someone of being a scammer without  any evidence whatsoever.
He deleted your comment because it was a blatant accusation and a very agressive one, even threatening. Who the fuck do you think you are? What did your dad rape you or something?
Get lost scammer
demoniality (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:41:18 AM

Am i expected to take the input from someone who is profiting from the coin being mined, to be unbias? I think not. My only interest is in the community and i know what i am seeing here. So again, let's let the dev defend the accusations for himself and perhaps introduce himself by his real name or on his real bct account?

I'm waiting..

Oh really? oh HI Ugethit, is this another of your sock puppets or is this the real one?
Heaven forbid that someone might show some signs of altruism. Cryptocurrency, the community that attacks those that ask the right questions. Or should i say, those with vested interests who attack those that ask the right questions to defend their slice of the pie.

demoniality (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:45:47 AM

It is one thing to ASK QUESTIONS and another one to accuse someone of being a scammer without  any evidence whatsoever.
He deleted your comment because it was a blatant accusation and a very agressive one, even threatening. Who the fuck do you think you are? What did your dad rape you or something?
Get lost scammer
look at you trying to take the moral high ground then getting all personal and low brow in the next sentence. Pathetic. I can only imagine your emotion is because you also have some kind of involvement, mining or other with that coin.

I'll break it down for you one more time so you cannot ignore it:

1. If someone asks a dev a question that relates to a premine or instamine then it should be answered. Those questions got deleted.
2. If the dev was capable of answering those questions, it is logical to do so instead of deleting them.
3. The dev could not answer the questions so continued to delete them from various different users, thinking we would go away.
4. To this minute, the dev has not explained his deletions, the original thread deletion, the premine or why he cannot tell us anything about him that would identify him. I will remind you that all good alt coins today, XC, sync, via etc all have publicly known devs and teams.

You are ignoring the facts to suit your predisposed beliefs. If you can't be objective your opinion is worth nothing. The dev needs to answer for any defenses you make to be worth anything.

mpalenciac

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:46:42 AM

I'm waiting..

Heaven forbid that someone might show some signs of altruism. Cryptocurrency, the community that attacks those that ask the right questions. Or should i say, those with vested interests who attack those that ask the right questions to defend their slice of the pie.

Stop lying, you're not asking questions, you're spreading FUD. And no, you're not acting out of altruism, you're just another FUDSTER part of that large P&D group, no one's listening to you guys anymore.
Drop Dead.
Penetrator10

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:47:42 AM

So you want to say this is a big scam because dev mined first 9 blocks(8748 coins) and when he will dump this now on exchange he will make 0,05843664 btc. FUCK HE WILL BE RICH.
Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:51:27 AM

OK,

What exactly is a scam coin?  I am curious what your definition of a scam coin is.

Honestly, I just scrolled through the thread again, he answered a few of the questions, and has offered to answer questions in IRC.  Have you tried IRC?

Sending him a threat and posting a wall of SCAM spam doesnt exactly state your case.
mpalenciac

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 01:52:33 AM

It is one thing to ASK QUESTIONS and another one to accuse someone of being a scammer without  any evidence whatsoever.
Get lost scammer
look at you trying to take the moral high ground then getting all personal and low brow in the next sentence. Pathetic. I can only imagine your emotion is because you also have some kind of involvement, mining or other with that coin.

I'll break it down for you one more time so you cannot ignore it:

1. If someone asks a dev a question that relates to a premine or instamine then it should be answered. Those questions got deleted.
2. If the dev was capable of answering those questions, it is logical to do so instead of deleting them.
3. The dev could not answer the questions so continued to delete them from various different users, thinking we would go away.
4. To this minute, the dev has not explained his deletions, the original thread deletion, the premine or why he cannot tell us anything about him that would identify him. I will remind you that all good alt coins today, XC, sync, via etc all have publicly known devs and teams.

You are ignoring the facts to suit your predisposed beliefs. If you can't be objective your opinion is worth nothing. The dev needs to answer for any defenses you make to be worth anything.
And just to be clear, I haven't touched Sativa, maybe I will when it hits bittrex. I didn't mine it because diff was to high when I found it. But some good pools are in it and it kinda looks good, I see no red flags in it.
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 01:54:19 AM

I don't think it is a scam, I was mining it at about block 160.
Sure maybe it was ninja launched and an early pool got a bunch,
but it seems to have been a relatively fair launch. Just don't
know what the mission statement is or what they plan on doing
with the coin. But now a days, a coin can be just there to be
a coin with no purpose and do o.k. for a short time.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money