Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] microCoin 3.0!!!!  (Read 55079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:57:49 AM

Why don't you guys just start solo mining MRCclassic to get the chain moving again if all the pools are down.  Diff will obviously be very low so whoever starts mining even with a wimpy setup will be finding blocks.  These are the kind of things that the MRC/Alcurex team should have already thought out in advance.

hit 8 blocks solo on wallet classic, i still need to get my 100 mil mrc to alcurex to exchange. need more people to get the block chain moving.
You got old mrc working again. alcurex old-mrc wallet sync again.
Please make your transactions as long wallet still running.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:35:16 PM

I'm transferring my old MRC now to the exchange. First a small part to see whether it's working.

What I was wondering, what if Halibit someone gets many people into the old version of Microcoin, and he owns almost all of the mined Microcoins. This will make you, Halibit, a millionair right? Hehehe.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
loszhor

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:09:55 AM

OK, thank you for the information. And it took about a whole day to get my test withdrawal from Alcurex to my wallet and C-Cex but it finally went.

16wQCVFXYuSp4AYsBqV9Uqa2dd1V4YXvJ5
Ghepetto

Activity: 285
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:42:22 PM

I have a few questions;

What happens to the classic MRC coins that are traded in?  Will they be destroyed?

Is the new MRC on a fork or a new blockchain?

Thanks

--------------------Bagholder Extraordinaire--------------------
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:27:06 PM

I have a few questions;

What happens to the classic MRC coins that are traded in?  Will they be destroyed?

Is the new MRC on a fork or a new blockchain?

Thanks

Yes, New microCoin is new blockchain.
Old chain Wallet is horrible to use and I don't think anyone want to use it.
But I will destroy all old micros in alcurEX anyway.
ekrem

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:13:27 AM

how to convert old MRC to MRC2 after send to alcurex the amount = 1:1 or no?
halibit
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:47:34 PM

how to convert old MRC to MRC2 after send to alcurex the amount = 1:1 or no?
just sell your MRC in MRC2 market with price 1.
loszhor

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:42:13 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 06:00:35 AM by loszhor

Just to be sure, I deleted the MRC folder from the roaming section and used the wallet posted on the from page. ( microCoin version c2.2.0.1: Experimental on debug ). I definitely exchanged old MRC for MRC2.

Should the wallet be listing the currency as MRC2 or still as MRC?

EDIT:

Also, am I not very experienced with PoSing at the moment but I do know by staking I am also able to receive transaction fees as well as payout blocks. I have received a few payments but they are between .5 to 2 MRC. How much per million would someone expect to receive at the current 10% annual rate listed? I have only been able to find a Peercoin PoS calculator but is there one I can fiddle with the settings to apply to MRC and any other coin I wish to PoS?

halibit
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:02:01 PM

Just to be sure, I deleted the MRC folder from the roaming section and used the wallet posted on the from page. ( microCoin version c2.2.0.1: Experimental on debug ). I definitely exchanged old MRC for MRC2.

EDIT:

Also, am I not very experienced with PoSing at the moment but I do know by staking I am also able to receive transaction fees as well as payout blocks. I have received a few payments but they are between .5 to 2 MRC. How much per million would someone expect to receive at the current 10% annual rate listed? I have only been able to find a Peercoin PoS calculator but is there one I can fiddle with the settings to apply to MRC and any other coin I wish to PoS?
Currency tigger is still MRC even you use new version.
Yes, there is something with PoS, will be fixed in next version update.
Seems like stake profit is way under 10% annual.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:15:06 PM

Thanks halibit for the new wallet. It could attract a lot of new investors since the client opens much faster and the network too.
Do you have the future plan for MRC in mind ?
urbanblaq

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:58:55 PM

Getting MRC on mintpal on crpytsy should be a big priority not to mention the added feature of anonymity that makes verticoin so popular.
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:25:50 PM

Do you having *any* ETA on this update?
My wallet has only made one payment since the change to MRC2.

I tried deleting everything in the roaming folder and restarting,
uninstalling and reeinstalling, but no transtactions seem to come up.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:16:22 AM

communitycoin has some smooth POS. it ran smooth and staked easy. Dont want to bring it down but that coin is dead. Maybe you can look into their code to help improve.
loszhor

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:34:05 AM

EDIT:

Currency tigger is still MRC even you use new version.
Seems like stake profit is way under 10% annual.

Thank you for the information. Do you have an estimate for when the PoS update will be?

Mr.V

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:01:09 AM

Are we going to be reimbursed for the fee on the 1:1 trade ratio? because it really aint 1 to 1 right now I lost a huge chunk to fees

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Bansheroom

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:49:45 PM

Are we going to be reimbursed for the fee on the 1:1 trade ratio? because it really aint 1 to 1 right now I lost a huge chunk to fees

The fees are given to the alcurex shareholders. You lost huge chunks? How is that possible, everyone has the same low fees....

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
QQ

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:13:05 PM

Guys, I'm trying to send my old MRC to alcurex in order to exchange them for MRC2. The problem is I can't generate a deposit address on the exchange. I get this button that says generate new address, I click it then nothing shows up and it tells me to "refresh page to see the address". Obviously when I refresh the page I get back to square one with no deposit address to be found.

WTF... I already tried it on 2 browsers so I don't think that's the issue.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:35:00 PM

@QQ

look above the qr Qode

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Hilux74
Legendary

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:41:23 PM

The fees are given to the alcurex shareholders. You lost huge chunks? How is that possible, everyone has the same low fees....

There shouldn't be fees on a required conversion stated as 1:1.  Another simple thing that should have been figured out in advance.
QQ

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:46:26 PM

@QQ

look above the qr Qode

Right now it appeared. Before, when I asked, there was no address and the QR code just said "Generate new address" (I scanned it). They did mention it might take "a few minutes" but I didn't imagine it could be this slow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: