News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Community interest for TECH?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55}  (Read 62863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 01:43:09 PM

Happy late TECH Tuesday, not sure what's going on with evtrmm & the #Stake2Win. Might not be any type of incentive to keep doing it, will update the OP later when I get a reply on if it's still part of TECH.

**Build a multipool with coinSERV Community effort for a 3rd party multipool + looking into a PoS pool

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:42:36 PM

how does a POS pool work ?

I use gaia's multipool on and off, it's easy to use. could deff use a lil tweeking (when I do the math it usually works out that I should have just bought coins myself instead of spending the same btc on renting a miner)

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:24:41 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 06:25:23 PM by Testing Crypto

how does a POS pool work ?

I use gaia's multipool on and off, it's easy to use. could deff use a lil tweeking (when I do the math it usually works out that I should have just bought coins myself instead of spending the same btc on renting a miner)

I actually just started testing it myself a few days ago, some great development going on there Wink It does need some extra things to make it more user friendly, but I'm sure there will be updates & many things added. Would be nice to see any kind of live stats, but looks great for it just being build.

A PoS pool is somewhat along the lines of a multipool, just takes calculations, then divides it on each payout. Hopefully we'll see more of these, ones that build live stats & are easy to use.

P.S. Renting a miner will never be a better option than mining yourself (same with cloudmining), you're paying them for their equipment or power & some far more than others. Not saying it's not worth it, just the same if you were to use any other services (examples= change your own oil, upgrade the RAM in your PC, paint your own house). Always a fine line between DIY & paying for outsourced Wink

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
jluizg

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:13:40 PM

Let's all write to Bleutrade and Felipe asking to add TECHCOIN? This exchange has 10,000 members and is growing rapidly.

Felipe and Rodrigo are the owners.

Exchange - @Bleutrade
Felipe McMont - @mcmont
Rodrigo Henrik - @rodrigohenrik

Copy to @jluizg
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:23:55 PM

Let's all write to Bleutrade and Felipe asking to add TECHCOIN? This exchange has 10,000 members and is growing rapidly.

Exchange - @Bleutrade
Felipe McMont - @mcmont

Copy to @jluizg

Thank you for showing your support, the more community, better development for TECH. Sent them a personal message, requesting to add TECH. Having tested it back when it first opened, great to see it after months & hope they consider TECH on their markets Grin

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 12:16:36 AM

Exchange - @Bleutrade
Felipe McMont - @mcmont

Copy to @jluizg

Thank you for showing your support, the more community, better development for TECH. Sent them a personal message, requesting to add TECH. Having tested it back when it first opened, great to see it after months & hope they consider TECH on their markets Grin

I've heard Bluetrade is a good site, for sure it would be good for Tech to be on it

WAVES
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:09:26 AM

We should try to get listed on the new Cryptorush 2.0.  Looks way nicer then then Allcoin.
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

Activity: 95

[TECH] TechCoin Community

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:09:23 PM

The Latest News & Updates for the AllCrypt Community

https://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/allcrypt-com-will-be-going-offline-for-a-while/

"AllCrypt.com will be going offline for a while
Posted by AllCrypt Staff on March 10, 2015

It’s with both a heavy heart, and excited anticipation that I write this blog post today.

AllCrypt.com will be, temporarily, closing down operations as of 3/31/15. We’ve been open a little over a year now, and while we never truly achieved the level of success that I believed we would, we came far, but for now, it’s time to hit the pause button and re-evaluate the landscape.

The past year has brought a great many changes to AllCrypt.com – mostly internal and invisible to the end user. Not all of them were good changes. We lost a lot of staff when we moved from an hourly pay scale to a per-incident system, due to the big discrepancy between profit the site was making (none, whatsoever) and the payroll we were paying out. Lost a few more when better offers came around, and our support suffered. And of course we always had the chicken and the egg syndrome – we needed volume to pay the bills, and we needed to keep paying the bills to generate the volume. That’s a large reason our site never got the facelift it needed, and why the margin trading and shorting backend, which was 99% functional, never went live – the budget was never there to support the site.

The site needs an overhaul, badly, and myself and my partners need a break. The site has been littered with abandoned coins who’s wallets are a nightmare to keep online, we have tons of support tickets to handle and not enough staff to do it right, and after a year, we are still very much “in the hole” as profits go and paying the bills out of our own pockets (well, mine, specifically.)

AllCrypt.com was my baby – born from frustration that other exchanges were not providing the services I wanted. Unfortunately, between the time the idea was born, and when we launched, mintpal and bittrex hit the scene, and there was just no catching up. Bad timing. I still attest that we had the better platform. Yes, the visual design was poor (blame low starting budget on that one – more money going to hardware and services than to ‘unnecessary’ things like how pretty it was), but we had the speed, features, and innovation no one else had.

We, unfortunately, also did not have the glitz and the marketing budget. To this day I believe we were small, because we were small. Over and over we’d help coins launch to great success, only to see forum posts like “if we could only get on a good exchange” – to which I’d always reply – you ARE on one. And we’ll never get as big as the other guys if we’re only ever seen as a stepping stone. The only thing that combats that is a massive pile of money for marketing, something we never had.

So, we’re closing the doors for a bit. I do not intend for this to be forever. But the cost of keeping the site up and running, managing support tickets, and dealing with massive amounts of wallet issues we have on a day-to-day basis is becoming prohibitive, both financially, and to my family.

So it’s with a heavy heart we close the doors for a while. Without having to maintain the wallets, the security, the support, I’ll have a lot more time and money to be able to revamp the site. When will we re-open? No idea. Will we for sure re-open? That’s the plan, but life never works out the way you think it will, so I don’t want to make a promise I might not be able to keep.

We were going to just shut the site down, and walk away, with the hope that maybe one day we could revive it. Then I started doing some work, fixing up a few things to prepare for this post – and realized that I just love this thing too much to walk away forever. So, for now, we are closing shop, and I can focus on getting the whole thing back in order, getting some financial backing so that we can come back with a marketing plan, and be the site that I always intended it to be.

We will be staying open until 3/31/15 to allow everyone to withdraw their funds. Many of the altcoin wallets are broken – mostly because the coins have been abandoned. Some of the coins that were copycats being run by those who don’t understand crypto had bugs, issues that caused some wallets to become a little insolvent (wildly fluctuating transaction fees, transactions that show in a block to later become invalidated, etc) – and to assuage any concerns, BTC, LTC and DOGE wallets are perfectly fine – those are solid coins without issue. But my point is some of the altcoins may not be available to fully withdraw because of those various issues beyond our control. We cannot do anything about that. Sorry folks, the coin is dead, or broken. But for the bigger coins, the major ones out there, the ones that are still kicking, we’ll keep the doors open.

Once we close the doors however, we need to turn off the servers, cancel the zendesk support system contract, and all that goes with it. Meaning – once we close the doors, we cannot issue any further withdrawals. That being said, we will absolutely keep everything in stasis. If and when we re-open, be it a few months or a few years from now, any abandoned balances will be intact (assuming those coins are still alive!)

I personally truly feel that it is a shame. We offered so much more than the other sites did. Faster support, immediate use of funds, instant withdrawals, innovative features everyone else copied… but… we were not “big” so we were viewed as “less than”.

Maybe next time. That’s my plan anyway.

Thanks for all the fun this past year. See you all around."

Thank you for making TECH an addition to AllCrypt, it's not easy to compete with the exchange competition over the last few years & charge an honest fee to keep coins listed. A great exchange, which was just dominated by money & marketing strategies over the last year. Really hope you do make a comeback, for it is sad to see everyone flock to the biggest exchanges (monopoly all over again, just in crypto). What would the world be like if everyone only used WALMART or the SUPERSTORE monopolies in your area, thinking it would not be a good thing for the world?

| Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Website Template | Block Explorer | YoBit.Net |
[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:37:57 PM

Sorry to hear that the last TECH exchange is going offline.  Might be best for the long term...give us time to find a direction for the coin without having to constantly worry about the value.  Unlike a lot of the other wallets on AllCrypt, TECH is doing just fine from a TECHnical standpoint and has been consistently since last July.  I hope any community members who are still lurking will see this and withdraw and hold any TECH they may have there.  I know that I'll try to buy up as much as I can before the end of the month.
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 07:35:08 PM

OP has been updated, looks like the main website went offline. The backup one should work for now, since much hasn't changed over the last few months with TECH & just waiting out the storm of crypto's still launching daily. Hold tight TECHies, as you don't have to fight in the storm to accomplish a real goal. The calm & quite ones are the ones to watch for in a changing world Grin

[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:50:53 PM

OP has been updated, looks like the main website went offline. The backup one should work for now, since much hasn't changed over the last few months with TECH & just waiting out the storm of crypto's still launching daily. Hold tight TECHies, as you don't have to fight in the storm to accomplish a real goal. The calm & quite ones are the ones to watch for in a changing world Grin

Indeed your right, Patience being a virtue has never been so true as it can be in cryptoland... mint for example, I was buying at 1-3 sats in super small amounts for months before it's unexpected big birthday boom  Cool I sold most of it at 15-20 sats (kept a mill to stake) Grin and will continue to put a little btc into when I can.

I've been trying to remember to stake my TECH when I do restarts on my comp, wallet takes a minute to connect but it always does and sync's up fast. I'm up to 3028 TECH now  Cool

is the OP up to date for the exchanges? is there still a spot to buy? I've been using the YoBit exchange quite a bit it's one of the better small/new exchanges and could be a great spot for TECH.

have you guys seen the POS coins with masternodes now? (crave) and some other good features coming... just wondering the possibility of seeing TECH with an upgrade like that? It could give it the tech that the name TECH implies Wink

just thinking outloud

WAVES
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:16:55 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 05:31:36 PM by Testing Crypto

Indeed your right, Patience being a virtue has never been so true as it can be in cryptoland... mint for example, I was buying at 1-3 sats in super small amounts for months before it's unexpected big birthday boom  Cool I sold most of it at 15-20 sats (kept a mill to stake) Grin and will continue to put a little btc into when I can.

I've been trying to remember to stake my TECH when I do restarts on my comp, wallet takes a minute to connect but it always does and sync's up fast. I'm up to 3028 TECH now  Cool

is the OP up to date for the exchanges? is there still a spot to buy? I've been using the YoBit exchange quite a bit it's one of the better small/new exchanges and could be a great spot for TECH.

have you guys seen the POS coins with masternodes now? (crave) and some other good features coming... just wondering the possibility of seeing TECH with an upgrade like that? It could give it the tech that the name TECH implies Wink

just thinking outloud

Patience is a virtue & much knowledge can be learned through this "crypto land" you speak of. I have watched MINT & many other coins / apps throughout the year/s (very new to software code & over a decade in hardware). Seeing everything changes very quickly, the ups & downs of this "crypto land" has been quite a bumpy ride to see. Change never comes easy, but the applications for real world uses are here & just need time to develop.

P.S. That's the great thing about open source & community (without an ICO & abandoned at launch, we are just community helping), if anyone wants the coin on an exchange? Send them a request, as it would help make adding other features a possibility & maybe other things as well?

Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:26:55 PM

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a75dd832e57c01c804568ce8440f8dfb397881c3ec046a6f9af8cfaa5da6b748

//TECH explorer paid up, thanks fairglu (CryptoID)

tech (TechCoin) on 2016-03-18 18:20

Expires 2016-05-02 15:28 (in 44.9 days)

On 2016-03-18 18:14, received 0.0250 BTC (32.76 days), new expiry 2016-05-02 15:28
On 2016-01-30 23:37, received 0.0262 BTC (31.13 days), new expiry 2016-03-30 21:16
On 2016-01-01 21:29, received 0.0231 BTC (31.15 days), new expiry 2016-02-28 18:04
On 2015-12-03 03:40, received 0.0300 BTC (33.47 days), new expiry 2016-01-28 14:22
On 2015-11-06 02:53, received 0.0238 BTC (28.70 days), new expiry 2015-12-26 03:01
On 2015-10-01 00:06, received 0.0500 BTC (36.71 days), new expiry 2015-11-27 10:07
On 2015-09-01 03:55, received 0.0500 BTC (35.71 days), new expiry 2015-10-21 17:05

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:28:24 PM

Grin Thank you  Cool my wallet is synced and staking for the first time in quite a while.

would love to TECH wake up  Wink

WAVES
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:35:11 PM

I just realized I'm still using wallet 1.1... going to give 1.2 a try

would be nice to get TECH on Yobit

WAVES
Testing Crypto

Applications

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:22:19 AM

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/f193a954e47512af9749db459f42a36e6fe55c671d3db7697d5404079e842ba7

tech (TechCoin) Expires on 2016-06-02 (in 57.8 days)

Contribution Date   BTC   USD   Days covered
2016-04-04 06:33    0.024 BTC   $ 9.97   + 31.2
2016-03-18 18:14    0.025 BTC   $ 10.46   + 32.8
2016-01-30 23:37    0.026 BTC   $ 9.94   + 31.1
2016-01-01 21:29    0.023 BTC   $ 9.95   + 31.2
2015-12-03 03:40    0.030 BTC   $ 10.80   + 33.5

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 10:59:41 PM

TechCoin [TECH] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TECH/BTC
TechCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/TECH

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/TECH/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/TECH[/img][/url]

Donate TECH coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about TECH update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/TECH

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jluizg

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:26:49 AM

Please, someone has the content of the file "techcoin.conf"?

And NODES UPDATED.

My wallet does not synchronize.

Thank you
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:28:14 AM

Please, someone has the content of the file "techcoin.conf"?

And NODES UPDATED.

My wallet does not synchronize.

Thank you

addnode=24.85.114.101
addnode=50.83.9.153
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=148.251.8.18
addnode=162.220.166.125
addnode=213.155.254.2
addnode=149.202.121.129
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

TechCoin [TECH] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/TECH/BTC
TechCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/TECH

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/TECH/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/TECH[/img][/url]

Donate TECH coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about TECH update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/TECH

Thanks, been a long awaited year/s & will update the original post now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: