News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Community interest for TECH?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55}  (Read 62863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobala

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:02:31 AM

i have download windows wallet,then why my wallet error

Hobala,

"If you don't already have a synced wallet, you will need to download and apply the blockchain manually to help with initial syncing. We have provided packages that include the blockchain, packages that are just the wallet, and the blockchain as a separate download.

There is also an Easy Installer package for Windows that will apply the blockchain for you and place the wallet application on your desktop."

**What did the error say? Info is needed to help you, did you restart it after the error? Many wallets have an error the first time you start it, what OS are you using?

i down load tech wallet v1.1 with blockchain when im opened something error ignore or abort... i dont know why

AMHash
ASICMINERROCKMINER ● Purchase from: AMHash (20Th/s min) ● Havelock (1Gh/s min)
Cloud-mining contracts: 0.0012 BTC per Gh ● Maintenance fee: $0.001551 per Gh per day ● Upto 6% Christmas Bonus

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evtrmm

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:34:22 PM

Testing Crypto, I like the GHash idea.  I will look at it later today.

Reached out to AltcoinHerald today as well, and also touchedbase with CryptoAsian.

If anyone is interested, start putting together material for the webcast on the 15th.  Does not have to be Tech related.
uaivj

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:46:45 AM

So if I stake 5000 coins how many Stake2win entries do I get and how much does it cost me to enter?
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:02:12 AM

So if I stake 5000 coins how many Stake2win entries do I get and how much does it cost me to enter?
You stake 250 minimum.
You will then get an address to submit your S2W entries to
This session is 25 per entry, we expect thay to go down as we progress
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

Hey everyone,
Please go to incentives.tech-co.in and reregister.  Development had a hiccup and we purged database prior to backing up.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:41:43 PM

giveaway still available?
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:30:14 PM

giveaway still available?

You bet!  Follow and RT on Twitter and I'll send you some coins!
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:50:44 PM

Hey everyone, we are working some things on the TECH APP, finalizing some issues, releasing more info.  I will be in IRC all night.

uaivj

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:44:06 PM

Hey everyone, we are working some things on the TECH APP, finalizing some issues, releasing more info.  I will be in IRC all night.

What is the IRC chatroom name?
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:49:17 PM

join us here in the TECH IRC https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.altcoinweb.com:6667/#techcoin
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:56:26 PM

Currently going over several different wallets that hold next to nothing to get .5 BTC for the completion of the Incentives program APP 
Address is here 19y1K3eL5DELdXMT5CZRA1oY5eEZgBhXsG
sent .13 ish so far.

Feel free to contribute.
uaivj

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:03:47 AM

You guys need to pick a readable font and stick with it.

Also, the use of multiple different large type size fonts in the same announcements and "Tech Community" Posts looks armature and is just not very aesthetically pleasing.  I'm sure that has turned people away, in spite of the new creative initiatives you are putting in place.  

The whimsical designs here just don't go along with the notion of an up and coming professional and stable crypto-currency.  I know Testing Crypto is trying hard, and I applaud his efforts, but remember for the new potential "investors/backers/coin holders" that you are seeking to gain through the giveaways and Twitter campaign; "You will never get a second chance to make a first impression".  

I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just stating a truth that needs to be addressed, since your guys' plan seems to be starting to come together.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:23:30 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 02:26:55 PM by Testing Crypto

Also, the use of multiple different large type size fonts in the same announcements and "Tech Community" Posts looks armature and is just not very aesthetically pleasing.  I'm sure that has turned people away, in spite of the new creative initiatives you are putting in place.  

The whimsical designs here just don't go along with the notion of an up and coming professional and stable crypto-currency.  I know Testing Crypto is trying hard, and I applaud his efforts, but remember for the new potential "investors/backers/coin holders" that you are seeking to gain through the giveaways and Twitter campaign; "You will never get a second chance to make a first impression".  

I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just stating a truth that needs to be addressed, since your guys' plan seems to be starting to come together.

Sorry for that, I'm just testing them out & was hoping someone would jump in to say something about one they like. I'm more into the coding of the OP, designs are going to be non-professional from me & hope we can get someone who can add some professional designs to TECH. I'll try to stick with just one, but don't want it to be all up to me on designs & would like the community to add their opinions on what to stick with  Wink

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:12:32 AM

your input is appreciated, and anything you can or want to do to help would be awesome.

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:53:12 AM

So the app is ready, just not pretty.

we are working on that.  There will be more added to it shortly as well

For session 1, every 25 TECH that is sent to your #Stake2Win address counts as 1 entry into the drawing. 

It is time to get excited.  The 15th is 1 week away.
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

Activity: 95

[TECH] TechCoin Community

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 08:43:13 AM

So the app is ready, just not pretty.

we are working on that.  There will be more added to it shortly as well

For session 1, every 25 TECH that is sent to your #Stake2Win address counts as 1 entry into the drawing. 

It is time to get excited.  The 15th is 1 week away.

Original Post Updated, we would greatly appreciate feedback from the community on any new updates added  Cool
Let us know what you would like for TECH Development ("+"add or "-"change), our main goal is to keep the TECH communities opinions first Wink

***Don't forget to vote if you would like to see a TECH multipool, alongside the Development pool***

| Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Website Template | Block Explorer | YoBit.Net |
[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:23:07 PM

Good morning everyone/
 We had a productive night last night. On our side, we completed phase 1 of the registration and tracking app, and verified that it is working properly.  To see for yourself, got to incentives.tech-co.in

Make sure to get registered and verified as you will then be qualified for the next 2 programs upon release.  This app will cover all 3 aspects of our TECH incentives programs so there will be no further registration needed.

For our Initial Webcast, we have some pretty big names in Crypto lined up.  If anyone has any video production experience - That would be awesome and I would like to hear from you.

enjoy the day
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:47:02 PM

good afternoon Tech

I will be here for the next few hours working on some things, issuing a couple new addresses, changing the app slightly, etc.

I installed a new wallet last night with the MSI package and it went very smooth and fast, the only 2 things were:

1. got flagged by Microsoft security and I had to do that special allow thing - some sort of signature most likely needed
2. crashed on first start - this is common with many wallets, but just wanted to point this out.
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

Activity: 95

[TECH] TechCoin Community

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 12:56:36 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 01:06:53 PM by TechcoinCommunity

Giveaway wallet still has a few coins to give & is almost @ the 100th mark.
Just a few more tweets to go, get some TECH well you can Wink

Retweet our official relaunch announcement:
><
^   Twitter Link   ^

Tweet your TECH address @TechcoinGroup with hashtags #TechCoin and #1%TECHGiveaway

Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your free coins.

Giveaway wallet:
><
^   TECH to Giveaway   ^

Giveaway ledger:
><
^   Ledger Here   ^

| Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Website Template | Block Explorer | YoBit.Net |
[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:07:00 AM

so we cant see the mh/s yet?  how many others are contributing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: