News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Community interest for TECH?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 193,082+ | 300K Total |June 24th, 2014{05:06:55}  (Read 62863 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:50:40 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 04:22:00 PM by Testing Crypto

OK TECHies... sorry but couldn't resist!

We have a group here that wants to do something special with this coin! What are some things that you would like to see in TECHcoin that you are not getting in other coins? or that you think would be a very cool addition.

I personally like the idea anonymous transactions, I do know that several coins are trying to accomplish that so it would probably be best to wait it out to see what works best? or maybe Tech could help facilitate?

I believe the most important thing is ease of use... anything to make it easy to use would be huge.

What do you think? whether you have Tech or not...

I have looked over a few of the anonymous transaction additions, but still have to test them first hand & go from there. Not really one for anon or tor though Undecided

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 11:33:32 PM

I have changed my position on anon and am now firmly against adding it to TECH.  I think it's gimmicky and doesn't align with the direction we have planned for the coin.  Our goal is full transparency, and I think that should include transactions.  Plus it is a deterrent to merchant acceptance.
salyerc

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:15:19 PM

I have changed my position on anon and am now firmly against adding it to TECH.  I think it's gimmicky and doesn't align with the direction we have planned for the coin.  Our goal is full transparency, and I think that should include transactions.  Plus it is a deterrent to merchant acceptance.

Thanks for the input, and you reasoning. I like the idea but it is not a deal breaker for me... there are other coins that are working on anon that one can use. 

my opinion is the priority should be ease of use, and merchant acceptance is a big part of that.

TechcoinCommunity (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

[TECH] TechCoin Community

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 01:08:14 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 12:30:01 PM by TechcoinCommunity

Reddit giveaway, post your thoughts on TECH for TECH.

TECH development will be starting an ongoing Reddit giveaway (Tuesday, November 11th, 2014) , every person to post their thoughts on building the TECH APP will receive 1 TECH coin. Just post your address (or PM the user TechcoinCommunity after your post), only one post per user a day is allowed (1 TECH per day | per post). Thanks for being a part of the TECH community,

Testing Crypto | TECH Community Development

Reddit  

^   Link   ^

Reddit Giveaway Wallet

^   Link   ^

Reddit Giveaway ledger:

^   Link   ^

| Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Website Template | Block Explorer | YoBit.Net |
[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 01:47:35 PM

Happy TECH Tuesday, TECHies!  Today we are releasing v1.1.4.1 of the wallet, which is a recommended SSL security update.  Please update your wallets as soon as possible.  Mac update coming soon.  http://ow.ly/E6Z4s
cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 07:30:03 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 12:21:02 AM by cecilbdemented

Twitter Exchange Campaign Giveaway

^   Link   ^

Help TechCoin get on more exchanges and earn up to 15 TECH!

Step 1 - Register for the campaign by tweeting "@TechcoinGroup Exchange <your TECH address>"  Your Twitter handle and address will be registered.  Don't forget to follow us if you're not already!

Step 2 - Tweet the following to your favorite exchange: "@<exchange> Please add @TechcoinGroup! Active, transparent dev team, 5+ POD, gives back to the community with contests and giveaways!"

That's it!  You will automatically receive 1 TECH per exchange you tweet, up to 14 TECH!

List of exchanges included in campaign:

@AllCoinEx (AllCoin)
@All_Crypt (AllCrypt) - Added 11/13/2014
@AskCoinNet (AskCoin)
@Bleutrade (Bleutrade)
@btcmarketorg (BTC Market)
@btercom (Bter)
@CryptoCurrEncyX (C-Cex)
@coins_e (Coins-E)
@CoinSwapNet (Coin-Swap)
@cryptoine (Cryptonite)
@cryptsy (Cryptsy)
@EmpoExchange (EmpoEx)
@LazyCoins (LazyCoins)
@Poloniex (Poloniex)
@swisscex (Swiss Coin Exchange)

Exchange Giveaway Wallet

^   Link   ^

Giveaway ledger:  

^   Link   ^

cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:47:09 PM

Sorry for the delay on the Mac update, folks.  Need to rebuild my Mac build environment, hopefully will have it ready tomorrow.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 01:22:39 AM

Thanks for wallet update.

Is the stake to win going to continue and if so when is next drawing?

We just have to keep our coins in our wallet to qualify?

thanks
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 03:26:26 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 02:18:46 PM by TechcoinCommunity

thanks

evtrmm is running the #Stake2Win, messages have been sent, he should reply as soon as he gets a chance too. He mentioned going out of town for work a few days ago, but he should be back for the next #Stake2Win (the 1 & 3 TECH Tuesday of the month).

TECH Community Development

[TECH] TechCoin @ 4% APR | 192,471+ Supply | 300K Total | Low Inflation | June 24th, 2014 {05:06:55}
cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 07:41:38 PM

v1.1.4.1 recommended SSL security update is now available for Mac at https://github.com/techcoincommunity/techcoin/releases/tag/1.1.4.1

My apologies for the delay.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:38:47 PM

v1.1.4.1 recommended SSL security update is now available for Mac.

My apologies for the delay.

Wallet Link

^   Link   ^
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:44:05 PM

thanks

#Stake2Win will be ongoing with drawings held on the first and 3rd Tuesdays of the month.  So the next drawing will be next Tuesday.
I think this drawing we will do just a lottery as I have not had the time to setup the other prizes.

In order to qualify, you need to enter your info at incentives.tech-co.in and you will then be provided with a S2W address, and then yes, maintain 250 TECH in you wallet to be eligible.

cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 01:40:59 PM

LazyCoins is adding new pairs today.  As part of our Twitter Exchange campaign, anybody who tweets @LazyCoins asking TECH to be added will receive 10 TECH, today only.  This offer can be claimed in combination with 1 TECH each for tweeting the other exchanges, and can also be claimed by community members who have already tweeted @LazyCoins.

Also, don't forget to vote for us in the Coin-Swap IRC at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23coin-swap&uio=d4.  You can vote once per hour by typing in !vote TECH.  I'll be hanging out in the channel all day placing votes for TECH so feel free to stop by and say hi!
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:53:22 AM

Twitter Exchange Campaign Giveaway

@All_Crypt (AllCrypt)

^   Links   ^

cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:48:06 PM

Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:36:04 PM

Twitter "Exchange" Giveaway | Reddit "TECH Review" Giveaway | Facebook "Likes" Giveaway

^   Link   ^                                                          ^   Link   ^                                                            ^   Link   ^

***Read OP for details on Giveaways***

^   Link   ^ 

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
TechcoinCommunity (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 11:40:43 AM

Have a great Monday techies Grin
P.S. TECH Tuesday is just about here  Grin

cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:37:17 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 02:24:13 PM by cecilbdemented

Happy TECH Tuesday everybody.  Documentation for compiling wallets for Linux and Raspberry Pi have been added to the github.

UNIX Documentation

^   Link   ^

An announcement regarding our first TECH-branded hardware product and next giveaway is coming later today.  Stay tuned, TECHies.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:58:29 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2014, 08:30:15 PM by cecilbdemented

TECH Raspberry Pi Wallet

Introducing our first TECH-branded hardware, the Raspberry Pi wallet, and you could win this one with some free TECH!

A Raspberry Pi is an ideal device for staking TECH and your other coins.  

• Minimal power consumption: ~2W, reduce your carbon footprint AND your energy bill!
  • Completely silent: run it in your bedroom, kitchen, or any room in the house!
  • Portable: Want to stake your TECH during your vacation but still take them with you?  Just toss it in your luggage and hook it up in your hotel room!

In the future we will have an online and/or in-wallet store with a selection of TECH-branded hardware products.  This is just the beginning!  If you would like to purchase one of these now, please PM me for details.  We will be accepting BTC, TECH, or a combination of the two.  The majority of funds will pay for the hardware, with a very small profit margin going completely toward TECH development.

But why buy one when you can WIN one?  This Raspberry Pi will be our level one Stake2Win prize for our first TECH Tuesday of December drawing.  It even has a TechCoin wallet on the desktop with 250 TECH!

The winner will receive everything seen here:

• Raspberry Pi B+ w/TechCoin Qt client on desktop
  • USB Wi-Fi dongle
  • Clear TECH-branded enclosure
  • Micro USB power supply
  • 250 TECH

Stay tuned for an official announcement with more details on next month's Stake2Win drawing!
metalron

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:08:43 AM

TECH Raspberry Pi Wallet

Introducing our first TECH-branded hardware, the Raspberry Pi wallet, and you could win this one with some free TECH!

A Raspberry Pi is an ideal device for staking TECH and your other coins.  

• Minimal power consumption: ~2W, reduce your carbon footprint AND your energy bill!
  • Completely silent: run it in your bedroom, kitchen, or any room in the house!
  • Portable: Want to stake your TECH during your vacation but still take them with you?  Just toss it in your luggage and hook it up in your hotel room!

In the future we will have an online and/or in-wallet store with a selection of TECH-branded hardware products.  This is just the beginning!  If you would like to purchase one of these now, please PM me for details.  We will be accepting BTC, TECH, or a combination of the two.  The majority of funds will pay for the hardware, with a very small profit margin going completely toward TECH development.

But why buy one when you can WIN one?  This Raspberry Pi will be our level one Stake2Win prize for our first TECH Tuesday of December drawing.  It even has a TechCoin wallet on the desktop with 250 TECH!

The winner will receive everything seen here:

• Raspberry Pi B+ w/TechCoin Qt client on desktop
  • USB Wi-Fi dongle
  • Clear TECH-branded enclosure
  • Micro USB power supply
  • 250 TECH

Stay tuned for an official announcement with more details on next month's Stake2Win drawing!

noice,

how much ram is that still using? I mean with the OS, tech wallet running etc etc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: