Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED  (Read 31167 times)
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 02:35:18 PM

LOL why does everyone get so concerned with a signature campaign? Guys relax it is a tiny fraction of a BTC not a pay check. I am amazed how worked up people get over a few dollars worth of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 02:43:26 PM

LOL why does everyone get so concerned with a signature campaign? Guys relax it is a tiny fraction of a BTC not a pay check. I am amazed how worked up people get over a few dollars worth of Bitcoin.
The forum likes to point on scams. Its not only a few dollars, there are lots of people signed up for this and posting a lot for this.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:50:06 PM

The forum likes to point on scams. Its not only a few dollars, there are lots of people signed up for this and posting a lot for this.

We are not supposed to be "posting a lot for this", the idea is to provide quality content and not treat the promo like a source of income.

SirLolicon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Sound Engineer for Hire

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:01:39 PM

Well it's my little extra money source.

Anyway, when is OP gonna make a few updates and when's the first payout?
I'm a little excited Smiley First time I've been part of a Sig Campaign since 5 months ago!

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:02:13 PM

We are not supposed to be "posting a lot for this", the idea is to provide quality content and not treat the promo like a source of income.

Exactly..most of these guys post to get paid is the issue...normally the ones really concerned with campaigns.
huoiuu

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:02:29 PM

Next time, when to participate in similar activities, it is necessary to find an escrow.
If it is false activity

Hope that the forum administrator to combat and punish it.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:04:04 PM

Has anyone been paid here yet as tempted by the requirements and also by the pay too. Has anyone received payments from this yet as am seeing some psts saying yes others saying still waiting and I don't see much activity from OP on here.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:07:34 PM

We won't receive payment until Wednesday, and I will tell you if I myself receive it. The campaign is from Wednesday to Wednesday weekly.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:11:12 PM

Has anyone been paid here yet as tempted by the requirements and also by the pay too. Has anyone received payments from this yet as am seeing some psts saying yes others saying still waiting and I don't see much activity from OP on here.
no one got paid yet
it was started on wednesday and payment are weekly so everyone should be paid on wednesday

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:19:01 PM

Next time, when to participate in similar activities, it is necessary to find an escrow.
If it is false activity

How are you calling it a scam already? We are not even supposed to be paid yet... OMG I had a sig for 3 days and not paid yet?!?!?
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:23:16 PM

If it is false activity

Hah, you idiot, you're the one participating in a signature campaign where the owner upright refused to use escrow. Besides, his site itself is a scam ( ponzi "cloud mining" ) where as this gambling site is proven to be legitimate. Get out of this thread, kthxbai.
kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:37:01 PM

Damn I wish I could join this, I need to be full member though.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:40:28 PM

guys stop spamming here

Your post won't be count here

except me  Grin
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

More than 3 days passed and status is still Pending. I want to play the game but I don't deposit my BTC because I can't trust your site with this ignorance. I hope you will give an answer so nobody waste time and energy for nothing.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:21:03 PM

More than 3 days passed and status is still Pending. I want to play the game but I don't deposit my BTC because I can't trust your site with this ignorance. I hope you will give an answer so nobody waste time and energy for nothing.

Pending means you are not approved...so why expect payment if you have not been accepted?

Here is mine...I assume I shall be paid, but we will see.

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:21:24 PM

Jesus calm down. Your posts from when you added the signature will all be counted. No need to check your status every 10 minutes.

It's not ignorance it's a busy schedule. Now calm down Smiley
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:24:27 PM

If I were running this...I would kick the whiners out ASAP... Tongue
pandacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:38:58 PM

Pending means you are not approved...so why expect payment if you have not been accepted?

What expect payment are you talking about? I just want to know if 100 user limit is full or not. Making a public statement here is not that hard. I'm (and other pending status users) just waiting a simple answer.
Don't write bullshit just for raising your post count Blazedout419.

I'm already calm marco. I don't check it every 10 minutes. If you read my post I said 3 days and still pending. Other people who sign up after me already approved, that's the problem.
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:45:08 PM

no one got paid yet
it was started on wednesday and payment are weekly so everyone should be paid on wednesday

Well I will watch thread for the coming weeks then as it does look good however the time taken to approve members and also the creator of this campaign is semi active. When I see  more status and online a lot more and payments have been sent for at least 1 month 4 weeks of continued payments without problems then ill consider to join here as its still very early days to judge.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 04:46:38 PM

What expect payment are you talking about? I just want to know if 100 user limit is full or not. Making a public statement here is not that hard. I'm (and other pending status users) just waiting a simple answer.
Don't write bullshit just for raising your post count Blazedout419.

I'm already calm marco. I don't check it every 10 minutes. If you read my post I said 3 days and still pending. Other people who sign up after me already approved, that's the problem.

They stated posts in this thread do not count

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: