Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED  (Read 31169 times)
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:03:27 AM

Just wanted to say I received payment as well.  Thank you Pocket Dice! 

From signing up to getting payment, I have to say it was really smooth and easy.  Will be sticking with this campaign for the foreseeable future.  See how it plays out.  Considering how smooth it has gone with counting posts while pending and such, I'm sure the roll over to the next week will go just as smoothly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:45:26 AM

Important notes and rules:

Use the highest level of formatting that is available to your rank in order to receive the highest rate;
    10 posts per week is minimum to claim your pay;
    Up to 50 25 posts per week will be counted;
    Only constructive posts will be counted;
    Posts in this thread will not be counted. As well as our main game post and the post with sig campaigns list.
    You can only use the signature code. No other text is allowed;
    You must have neutral+ trust value;
    You must not be banned during the participation.
    Total slot limit: 100 50 users

BOOO!!!!

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
amacar

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:22:12 AM

Because you change max posts to 25 per week I am out of this campaign.
Changing my signature now.

Thank you for payment
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:51:59 AM

Still in pending: is that means that i'm not enrolled for this week?
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:33:24 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 08:51:26 AM by galbros

I have noticed that the pocketdice.io website is no longer counting posts at the moment, so I am not sure if we will have to re-enroll or not.  

I have received payment and figured all was well for the next week based on the posts in this thread - thank you.  

But I noticed the same thing, my post count on the pocketdice.io website is no longer counting my new posts.  Would you please clarify what is going on?

Thank you.

Edit: It is now updating, thanks!  I'm fine with 25 posts a week if it helps you maintain a viable signature campaign.
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:49:48 AM

From 50 to 25 posts? That seriously sucks, make it atleast 35 or so, for this ammount there are monthly campaigns that pay 0.1 to sr and up for 50 posts per month and you ask for 100 posts per month for 0.1 BTC...
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:55:02 AM

From 50 to 25 posts? That seriously sucks, make it atleast 35 or so, for this ammount there are monthly campaigns that pay 0.1 to sr and up for 50 posts per month and you ask for 100 posts per month for 0.1 BTC...

Yes , the other sig. campaigns pay  .10 btc for only 50 posts ( monthly) But pocket dice pay weekly Wink . This is a good choice , what  do you think guys about this ?
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:08:27 AM

Yes , the other sig. campaigns pay  .10 btc for only 50 posts ( monthly) But pocket dice pay weekly Wink . This is a good choice , what  do you think guys about this ?

if you like posting alot and weekly payout,
PocketDice is good choice.

If you better post lesser but monthly payout,
LuckyBit,GawMiner,Bit Star,etc is your best choice

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
DubFX

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:36:05 AM

if you like posting alot and weekly payout,
PocketDice is good choice.

If you better post lesser but monthly payout,
LuckyBit,GawMiner,Bit Star,etc is your best choice
Well i hoped for atleast 0.05BTC per week as i posted 75 posts anyway.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:47:24 AM

It's way too low. If there isn't an increase in max posts this week or at the end of this week I will leave.
tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:52:14 AM

I also think so. Just stay in my fixed-rate campaign.
DubFX

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:52:33 AM

I also think so. Just stay in my fixed-rate campaign.
I'll be MAYBE leaving too, i'll decide but an rise would be nice.
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:48:05 AM

Too bad you not allow foll member anymore & lower the max post/week
But, you should your sig campaign at pocketdice.io to not confuse anyone  Smiley

Anyway, thanks for you Signature Campaign  Cheesy

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:43:54 PM

LOL @ people complaining about FREE coins... You guys should feel happy to get free coins just for your posts here...not entitled.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 12:54:35 PM

LOL @ people complaining about FREE coins... You guys should feel happy to get free coins just for your posts here...not entitled.

Haha there's some greedy mofo's in here!  Beggars really can't be choosers when it comes to Sig campaigns anymore.

Gone are the days of RGC vs PD sig campaigns when there was a really high post cap and some users made over 1 BTC a month.

Marketing/Advertising for these websites are scaling back, not forward.  The lowered price value isn't helping.

Just be glad there's some reputable Sig campaigns not conning you out of your coin, and getting paid some decent BTC for something you do normally.  

If you're one of those posters that post 100 times a day, then scale back to half of that output.  Easy peezy.  Make your posts longer and don't check the forum as much, it's not that hard to adjust.  There's nothing you can do about the max payout and post adjustment, alot of these sig campaigns are lucky to still operate for a couple months in the first place.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 12:59:35 PM

I agree with you.

If I'm in his position, i will keep posting and keep promoting this awesome PocketDice

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
Pocket Dice (OP)

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 01:07:14 PM

Hello everyone!

The PocketDice Signature Campaign continues! Rainbows, ponies and unicorns to each one of you! Optional Nyancats as well.

Our campaign is ideal for you if:
- You are a Senior+ forum member.
- Your opinion is valuable in the community.
– You’ve put some effort into your credibility here and you don't like to waste words.
– You're looking for passive source of income while keeping your ordinary forum life.

Our goal is to attract players to our dice game and recieve constructive feedback from them. We’ve got to be on the same boat for this goal to work out well. We measure the campaign results very carefully, as we don’t want to throw the money away, and all changes to our terms and conditions were caused by this analysis.

We would love to build a win-win relationship with you guys and hope those of you who’re staying with us for week-2 share our vision.

So, all you guys, who want to continue to cooperate with us, just leave our signature and everything will continue to work. No need to re-enter the campaign.

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:42:51 PM

Hello everyone!

The PocketDice Signature Campaign continues! Rainbows, ponies and unicorns to each one of you! Optional Nyancats as well.

Our campaign is ideal for you if:
- You are a Senior+ forum member.
- Your opinion is valuable in the community.
– You’ve put some effort into your credibility here and you don't like to waste words.
– You're looking for passive source of income while keeping your ordinary forum life.

Our goal is to attract players to our dice game and recieve constructive feedback from them. We’ve got to be on the same boat for this goal to work out well. We measure the campaign results very carefully, as we don’t want to throw the money away, and all changes to our terms and conditions were caused by this analysis.

We would love to build a win-win relationship with you guys and hope those of you who’re staying with us for week-2 share our vision.

So, all you guys, who want to continue to cooperate with us, just leave our signature and everything will continue to work. No need to re-enter the campaign.

that is good to know but what about new people that want to join. I tried to join 2-3 days ago and my status still says pending. I am a senior member so I am wondering if the limit was reached or will I be enrolled?
Soappa

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:49:40 PM

that is good to know but what about new people that want to join. I tried to join 2-3 days ago and my status still says pending. I am a senior member so I am wondering if the limit was reached or will I be enrolled?

Yup, the limit was reached, as indicated by the following post.

We’ve finally reached the end of the 1st week of our PocketDice sig campaign. We have successfully filled up 100 slots, in fact we had to decline some of your entry requests, as the campaign was already full. In total we’ve accepted 44 senior members, 50 full members, 5 hero and 1 legend users.

Unfortunately we’ll have to stop working with full members from week 2. Guys, thanks for your cooperation and support. Of course each of you will receive their payout for week 1. You can remove our signature now. And feel free to check back when your membership level gets higher.

With the total number of slots lowered from 100 to 50 and kicking all the full members out, the campaign should remain full unless some Sr/Hero members quit. Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:14:00 PM

With the total number of slots lowered from 100 to 50 and kicking all the full members out, the campaign should remain full unless some Sr/Hero members quit. Smiley

To make space for new enrollments, i am leaving... Grin

Thank you and all the best Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: