Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED  (Read 31169 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:47:41 PM

why does my status says "declined"?

I didn't even notice it, I held the signature the whole week for free  Huh

what !!??

you are lack of the news !
Pocket Dice did not recruit Full member anymore !

Pocket Dice — The real dice experience.

A new campaign for a new realistic dice game.
Weekly payments, easy registration, automated process, high rates for each constructive post, up to 0.0325BTC per week.

Rates:
Full members — 0.0006BTC/post

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:06:06 PM

what !!??

you are lack of the news !
Pocket Dice did not recruit Full member anymore !

yes, I saw that

however, I enrolled before the rule

I thought they would keep the users enrolled before the change?

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pocket Dice (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

I didn't even notice it, I held the signature the whole week for free  Huh

First of all, we're not accepting Full Members anymore. That is why you are declined now.
And you've received your full payment for 50 posts, which was the maximum amount.
Do you need screenshots or you will read thread yourself?
Please, doublecheck before you post such things.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:21:49 PM

I didn't even notice it, I held the signature the whole week for free  Huh

First of all, we're not accepting Full Members anymore. That is why you are declined now.
And you've received your full payment for 50 posts, which was the maximum amount.
Do you need screenshots or you will read thread yourself?
Please, doublecheck before you post such things.

I don't understand what you think I just said

I didn't accuse you of anything

I was talking about this week since I didn't notice you don't accept full members anymore

Last week I got paid regulary

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pocket Dice (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:41:53 PM

I don't understand what you think I just said

I didn't accuse you of anything

I was talking about this week since I didn't notice you don't accept full members anymore

Last week I got paid regulary
Oh, well... Then you did only two days for free and not a whole week.
You can join our referral program and keep earning money with us. Or you can check back when you get higher membership level.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:21:54 PM

Is it really necessary to register on the website?
Also is there room for a Hero Member?  Smiley

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:34:30 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 04:10:07 PM by Tammy Chan

Yup. AFAIK, the sig payment will be sent to your account balance when it is about time. Sorry for the wrong info!
Probably not, according to the following post by OP.

Hi guys,

We've just approved few members for last few slots and now we're at full capacity.
So... We won't accept anymore people this week, unless someone else drop out or get banned.

Pocket Dice (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 03:48:46 PM

Yup. AFAIK, the sig payment will be sent to your account balance when it is about time.

Thanks for disinformation. ¬_¬
We're sending payments directly to users wallet and it have nothing to do with in-game balance. It was done in order to automatize the whole system. User registers, enters his ID, receives his UNIQUE bb-code for signature and after that he can watch his statistics.

Also is there room for a Hero Member?  Smiley
Sadly, but no, we're full at the moment. You can join our referral program though.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:11:51 PM

hi!

i want to enroll.
how to check free slots???

can you give me the link plz?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:31:59 PM

hi!

i want to enroll.

see the post above yours to check the status of free spots.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:36:48 PM

hi!

i want to enroll.

see the post above yours to check the status of free spots.

No.
I need a Thread where i can read free slots to understand if it is possible to enroll.
For now si re. I understand the enrollment is close.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:39:45 PM

Posting in here so I can remember to keep an eye on this campaign.  I'll go to senior memeber in a month or so...things move fast in this world so the campaign may or may not be around at that time, still.  Just want to keep an eye on the scene.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:58:36 AM

just a question.
it is possible to put dice signature and referral href link together?
or if i put dice signature and referral href link together the signature campaign is not valid?

thanks

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:12:58 PM

just a question.
or if i put dice signature and referral href link together the signature campaign is not valid?

thanks

I was also wondering this. But, as the signature is designed by the website I think the website won't reconize the signature if you add a ref url. So, this means that it won't see your signature as valid.  However, I'm not sure and I might be wrong. Please clear this up Pocket Dice Wink.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:33:56 PM

just a question.

thanks

meanwhile who i'm waiting for clarify the question above, i go for a second question:
i registered on https://pocketdice.io/#/sigCampaign
but under "Status" i'm reading "Pending" from one day.
is this normal?
how many time to become registered?
when the posts start to count?

thanks!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:42:54 PM

meanwhile who i'm waiting for clarify the question above, i go for a second question:
is this normal?

thanks!

Theoretically, it should mean that they will be looking at your account and decide whether or not to accept you - you can see that in the OP. But more to the point, isn't this campaign already full? The maximum number of members is now 50.

[...]

Sadly, but no, we're full at the moment. You can join our referral program though.
catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:50:06 PM

is this normal?

thanks!

Theoretically, it should mean that they will be looking at your account and decide whether or not to accept you - you can see that in the OP. But more to the point, isn't this campaign already full? The maximum number of members is now 50.

[...]

Yes, the campaign is already full, so Monday he will see blocked in his status.

Also they do campaign stuff only on work hours, that is, not weekend and not at night
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:48:14 PM

How long will this campaign run for?

You seem to be paying out quite a bit.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Pocket Dice (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:17:00 AM

Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Let's get straight to your questions.

just a question.

thanks
No. It's not possible at the moment. Our system automatically and regularly validates your signature to be the same as it was generated. So, basically, Don007 was right about it. If we'll ever change this part of functionality, we'll change rules and FAQ in the OP.

Unsoindovo got his answer in PM. Also, guys answered him correctly as well. And since those answers are stated in FAQ, we advise (again) to read OP and thread carefully before raising questions and starting to panic.

How long will this campaign run for?

You seem to be paying out quite a bit.
Indeed we are. But it all depends on the the feedback we get from the campaign. We're gathering all sort of stats and making decisions based on that. Hopefully, we'll be able to support long and mutually profitable relationships with you, guys.

That's all for now.
Take care.

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:50:48 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 12:02:53 PM by e1ghtSpace

I hope to join this signature campaign in a few weeks. Only 16 activity to go. I was 2 off getting it sooner... :(
Whyyyyyyyyy!!????? :(

:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: