Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best POD evaluted coin?
Aero [AERO] - 46 (10%)
Axron [AXR] - 0 (0%)
AidBit [AID] - 0 (0%)
AltCoinWarehouse [ACW] - 0 (0%)
BoomCoin [BOOM] - 3 (0.7%)
BritCoin [BRIT] - 11 (2.4%)
CannabisCoin [CANN] - 12 (2.6%)
CheckCoin [CKC] - 13 (2.8%)
Coinmarketscoin [JBS] - 21 (4.6%)
CraigsCoin [CRAIG] - 8 (1.7%)
Crypti [XCR] - 3 (0.7%)
Fibre [FIBRE] - 30 (6.5%)
Gems [GEMS] - 0 (0%)
Huntercoin [HUC] - 2 (0.4%)
KeyCoin [KEY] - 1 (0.2%)
Incognitocoin [ICG] - 2 (0.4%)
LibrexCoin [LXC] - 30 (6.5%)
LiteCoinDark [LTCD] - 10 (2.2%)
MarteXcoin [MXT] - 1 (0.2%)
MidasCoin [MID] - 1 (0.2%)
Monero [XMR] - 3 (0.7%)
Neos [NEOS] - 13 (2.8%)
NuevoBitCentavoElectronico [NBE] - 2 (0.4%)
Munne [MNE] - 3 (0.7%)
Quatloo [QTL] - 5 (1.1%)
NeosCoin [NEOS] - 2 (0.4%)
NiceCoin [NIC] - 0 (0%)
SaffronCoin [SFR] - 5 (1.1%)
SterlingCoin [SLG] - 73 (15.9%)
ShadowCash [SDC] - 29 (6.3%)
SonicScrewDriver [SSD] - 33 (7.2%)
Stealthcoin [XST] - 72 (15.7%)
SYSCoin [SYS] - 5 (1.1%)
TileCoin [TCO] - 0 (0%)
Umbrella [UBC] - 0 (0%)
VexCoin [VEX] - 0 (0%)
VolatilityCoin [VLT] - 0 (0%)
UROCoin [URO] - 7 (1.5%)
WeAreSatoshi [WSX] - 3 (0.7%)
XCash [XCASH] - 2 (0.4%)
XCloudCoin [CLD] - 8 (1.7%)
Total Voters: 459

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote for the best POD/CoinSource evaluted coin!  (Read 21280 times)
syyyn

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 05:47:59 PM

But stealthcoins are still completely traceable back to the coinbase it is not 100% anon and however nice the sms text is (and it is nice but its only for sending secure message to your client to issue rpc commands) that is about as far as the stealth really goes for now

+1

Do you also have too lazy to read? Then I try to do a drawing soon, but for now, try again:

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

#Stealthcoin for the win guys........ No competitors in my eyes.

Your basing your vote on the features of the coin you listed.  Isn't this a POD vote?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frant100

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:06:04 PM

I have never seen a team of devs be as transparent and hard working as the sterling coin devs

SLG gets my vote
EndlessWin

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:10:44 PM

Stealthcoin vs Sterlingcoin:
60 to 32 votes. voted for Stealthcoin two times more people

tired of identical bitcoin forks? try out BCN - no ASICs, no transaction tracking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
syyyn

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:11:37 PM

I have never seen a team of devs be as transparent and hard working as the sterling coin devs

SLG gets my vote

I (Matthew Langdon) and the Sterlingcoin Team appreciate your comment very much.  Thank you for supporting us!
Sterlingcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:14:18 PM

SLG gets my vote

I (Matthew Langdon) and the Sterlingcoin Team appreciate your comment very much.  Thank you for supporting us!

Indeed, many thanks from the entire dev team, including myself Spencer Lievens.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:16:23 PM

For some clarity,

Proof Of Developer and CoinSource are two different processes that the developer can spend time on to show the community what he's all about. In order to get a one of these ratings, the developer has to take the time to give the community some additional information about himself, with the process varying between the two. It just helps the holders see a little more information about who is running the show.

We only chose to start with these coins out of ease.. it's a selection of coins ready to go. We will be expanding into a general voting thread so if you want a coin added.. just voice your opinion like the DarkCoin community has. We will also be pruning coins with little to no support, so if you are apart of a coin with no votes, you should consider getting other holders to vote and show their support.

Here is our most recent addition / removal update.

Remember.. we will be adding coin descriptions to the main post. If you want one added about your coin just write one up in the same format as the Aerocoin one that was provided as an example, logo included.

Thanks guys, glad to see the continued interest.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:18:23 PM

Sterlingcoin vs Stealthcoin Round 1.......ding ding

Sterlingcoin
All devs locations and names public i.e. Spencer Lievens (Brighton, UK), Matthew Langdon (Syracuse, USA), Steven Saxton (Ohio, USA), Michael Harkess (Brighton, UK)

Stealthcoin
Devs name is James, location unknown.
Marien

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 06:59:21 PM

sterlingcoin gets my vote
Disturbia

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:28:38 PM

Darkcoin dev hasn't done a POD so his coin isn't on the list. Some other coins where removed too that had low or no votes. I guess to keep the list from being ridiculous.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:34:22 PM

Sterlingcoin vs Stealthcoin Round 1.......ding ding

Sterlingcoin
All devs locations and names public i.e. Spencer Lievens (Brighton, UK), Matthew Langdon (Syracuse, USA), Steven Saxton (Ohio, USA), Michael Harkess (Brighton, UK)

Stealthcoin
Devs name is James, location unknown.

Stealthcoin:

Stealthcoin infomercial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUN4K72cv10&feature=youtu.be

Sterlingcoin:

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

Why bother doing a POD if you're not going to actually prove yourself as a person behind the coin? Who are you? Why are you in crypto? I am sure the developer of Stealthcoin is a really gifted programmer, but why should we trust him? That is the foundation of a POD is it not? This is not about the coins, this is about the people behind it. If not, then why bother doing this POD in the first place? Do it right, or not at all.

I have nothing against James, if that is in fact his real name, which is fine if it isn't. Stealthcoin is an anonymous coin, again, why bother entering a POD if you're going to remain anonymous? How can we as investors be happy with that if we have no actual proof? The voting makes no sense as people approach it as the quality of the coins, in their minds, not the actual proof of dev.

And if we're going that route. How many real world merchants does Stealthcoin have? Sterlingcoin has 3 and 2 online merchants so far and isn't even live yet for a full week. Is Stealthcoin actually anonymous, because Darkcoin didn't even have full anon for a while when it claimed it did. Is there proof of that? Otherwise, why vote for them in a POD if he has failed developing what he claims?

Again, nothing against James and Stealthcoin. Just questioning the purpose and quality of this vote.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:55:22 PM

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

CryptoAsian, Crypto Certify and Dan Metcalf know who is james and where he lives. This is enough
Sterlingcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:00:07 PM

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

CryptoAsian, Crypto Certify and Dan Metcalf know who is james and where he lives. This is enough

Everyone knows where we are in the world and can find us on Facebook, Skype, Google+, LinkedIn and also contact us to talk face to face on Skype/Google+ Hangout at any point.

My (Spencer Lievens) mobile is even on the website for people to get in direct contact myself.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:20:41 PM

Everyone knows where we are in the world and can find us on Facebook, Skype, Google+, LinkedIn and also contact us to talk face to face on Skype/Google+ Hangout at any point.

My (Spencer Lievens) mobile is even on the website for people to get in direct contact myself.

and?
Sterlingcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:22:01 PM

and?

This is full transparency. POD.

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:30:36 PM

I think a dev that needs to come to a fanboys' thread like this, where people are just having fun, to promote its currency seriously, only demonstrates the weakness of this coin and childishness to me  Wink
Sterlingcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 08:51:22 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto we believe is the only developer who should have anonymity as Bitcoin is the big bang of all crypto currencies and like the big bang it is masked in mystery. - Spencer Lievens (Coin Telegraph 20th Sept 2014)

http://cointelegraph.com/news/112573/interview-with-sterlingcoin-developer-spencer-lievens-why-merchants-and-services-are-key-to-altcoin-survival

Yza_azY

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 09:45:13 PM

I dont like the dude named "Sterlingcoin", i dont know the real identity, and him is not fun...

BUT...

But the "Sterlingcoin" in this moment IS the best coin here... the SLG dev is real pro... Great coin.

I vote SLG, of course.

p.s. @Sterlingcoin, maybe try to be human.

▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄███████████████▄▄
         ▄███████████████████████▄
       ▄██████████████████▀ ▀███████▄
     ▄██████████████████▀    ▄████████
    ██████████████████▀    ▄███████████▄
   ██████████████████    ▄██████████████
  ████████████████ ▀██▄   ▀██████████████
  ███████████████▄   ▀██▄   ▀████████████
 ▐████████████▀ ▀██▄   ▀██▄   ███████████▌
 ▐███████████▄    ▀██▄   ▀██▄████████████▌
 ▐█████████████▄    ▀██▄ ▄███████████████▌
  ▀██████████████▄    ▀██████████████████
   █████████████▀    ▄██████████████████
    ▀█████████▀    ▄███████████████████
      ███████▄   ▄███████████████████
        ███████▄███████████████████
          ▀▀████████████████████▀
               ▀███████████▀

ETHLend1
[ Slack ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ]
▬▬ [ Bounty ] [ Facebook ] ▬▬
[ DAPP Thread ] [ ICO Thread ]
Sterlingcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 09:46:38 PM

I dont like the dude named "Sterlingcoin", i dont know the real identity, and him is not fun...

BUT...

But the "Sterlingcoin" in this moment IS the best coin here... the SLG dev is real pro... Great coin.

I vote SLG, of course.

I (Spencer Lievens) am fun Cheesy Just need to be professional and fair across the board.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:02:03 PM

BUT...

I vote SLG, of course.

I (Spencer Lievens) am fun Cheesy Just need to be professional and fair across the board.

Hahahha,Spencer the scottish, cool... we laughed 2 hours  Wink ... SLG UpUpUp!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: