Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:10:45 PM

Everyone on here already worried about profiting during or right after the growth period, seem to be missing the big picture.

The coins designed to reward early investors, and long term holders/stakers. It is not designed for you to make your face by dumping right after the growth period. Of course you are not going to get rich, or even profit unless you have perfect timing.

After the growth period, staking is I believe 16% for the first year, halving every year until it reaches 1% again.

My guess is, those who hold their coins in the wallet for even just a few months are going to make out like bandits, and take it to the bank. Especially early ICO buyers. The price of this coin can keep dropping and dropping, yet, with your personal amount continuing to increase in your wallet, it will likely almost always even out at bare minimum.

Now here's the best part, if you hold long enough, and create enough coins, we all know how markets work, they go up and down. There will be a point for everyone that simply stakes, where you will be able to sell "staked" coins to start taking profit.

When this is, nobody knows, it is up to all of us as holders to decide. If everyone starts dumping early, than the coin supply will be drastically reduced for those of us who hold.

This is not your standard coin, you need to look at it like a strategy game. Right now judging by all the selling/profiting talk, I will no doubt be holding and increasing my % of the max supply. Cryptzo may not have announced exact plans for future developments, but he has proven capable, and has hinted towards his plans.

tl:dr, If you're already thinking about selling for little to no profit, I thank you, as you will only make my staking coins more valuable. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:44:53 PM

I am staking without any problems.
Regards Anoxy
BakSAj

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:56:22 PM

Hoes does the staking work? Do I need to have my wallet turned ON all the times, or once per week etc.. is ok?
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:16:26 PM

Everyone on here already worried about profiting during or right after the growth period, seem to be missing the big picture.

The coins designed to reward early investors, and long term holders/stakers. It is not designed for you to make your face by dumping right after the growth period. Of course you are not going to get rich, or even profit unless you have perfect timing.

After the growth period, staking is I believe 16% for the first year, halving every year until it reaches 1% again.

My guess is, those who hold their coins in the wallet for even just a few months are going to make out like bandits, and take it to the bank. Especially early ICO buyers. The price of this coin can keep dropping and dropping, yet, with your personal amount continuing to increase in your wallet, it will likely almost always even out at bare minimum.

Now here's the best part, if you hold long enough, and create enough coins, we all know how markets work, they go up and down. There will be a point for everyone that simply stakes, where you will be able to sell "staked" coins to start taking profit.

When this is, nobody knows, it is up to all of us as holders to decide. If everyone starts dumping early, than the coin supply will be drastically reduced for those of us who hold.

This is not your standard coin, you need to look at it like a strategy game. Right now judging by all the selling/profiting talk, I will no doubt be holding and increasing my % of the max supply. Cryptzo may not have announced exact plans for future developments, but he has proven capable, and has hinted towards his plans.

tl:dr, If you're already thinking about selling for little to no profit, I thank you, as you will only make my staking coins more valuable. Cheesy
Except the daily 269% I see no other feature of this coin.
in fact, the dev, did not announce important things about the coin before launch. He is revealing things more and more each day.
At first it was the staking every 24 hours which was giving 269% for all. Now this turned to 24 hours + (24 / coins). He agreed that 1 coin will turn into 3.69 next day, but later he said this will take 48 hours.
I asked about staking 0.1 coin and that would not make any coins within his day by day formula, because 24+(24/0.1) is 264 hours (again something he did not mention in the beginning) Of course, I received no reply about this.

O_o
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:24:56 PM

my wallet says not staking because I don't have mature coins - I beg your pardon ... many of my blocks are in the 100 to 300 range - hoe much more mature can they be?

and oi vay - what a waste of money the ICO was... OI!

this coin need to go to .076 per .1 just for me to break even - never again will I invest ahead of time in again coin - never again - this is probably the 5th time I've tried and every time I've lost money

for me when I got it the coin has lost 88% if it's value - and that sucks!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
fayoling

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:26:56 PM

in fact, the dev, did not announce important things about the coin before launch. He is revealing things more and more each day.
At first it was the staking every 24 hours which was giving 269% for all. Now this turned to 24 hours + (24 / coins). He agreed that 1 coin will turn into 3.69 next day, but later he said this will take 48 hours.
I asked about staking 0.1 coin and that would not make any coins within his day by day formula, because 24+(24/0.1) is 264 hours (again something he did not mention in the beginning) Of course, I received no reply about this.

Right but he also said that he discovered the issue and is currently working on a fix. So assuming he gets the fix done in time for the growth period, than his 24 hours age will be corrected and back to the norm.

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:33:53 PM

Right but he also said that he discovered the issue and is currently working on a fix. So assuming he gets the fix done in time for the growth period, than his 24 hours age will be corrected and back to the norm.

he discovered the issue for coins not staking because of low quantity. When he fix it, it will be as he said 24+(24/coins) for all, which is what I said before not going to work with 0.1 seed

O_o
Anoxxxy

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:37:32 PM

my wallet says not staking because I don't have mature coins - I beg your pardon ... many of my blocks are in the 100 to 300 range - hoe much more mature can they be?

and oi vay - what a waste of money the ICO was... OI!

this coin need to go to .076 per .1 just for me to break even - never again will I invest ahead of time in again coin - never again - this is probably the 5th time I've tried and every time I've lost money

for me when I got it the coin has lost 88% if it's value - and that sucks!

This is only the beginning..have patience..Smiley
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:46:20 PM

then why are others saying their wallets are staking and mine is not - my coins are as mature as they get!

I have coins that have over 2,500 confirmations!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Koontas

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:01:53 PM

then why are others saying their wallets are staking and mine is not - my coins are as mature as they get!

You must have gotten the weaker coins of the batch...   Roll Eyes

Don't trust any exchange!
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:31:56 PM

You must have gotten the weaker coins of the batch...   Roll Eyes

dammit...did we get refurbished seeds?
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:34:20 PM

No github?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 08:38:35 PM

No github?

Look at the OP, click on the penguin Wink

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:41:22 PM

No github?

Look at the OP, click on the penguin Wink

Never would have guessed.

The icon for github is a cat. A penguin is linux.

Github:

Linux:

[edit]

That's the kind of mistake my grandma makes.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:52:44 PM

[edit]

That's the kind of mistake my grandma makes.

your gran even knows linux exists!!!
mrbaron

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:07:49 PM

Ok, So I just restarted my seedcoin wallet and my kaspersky has deleted it from my laptop.....WTF is going on?!! I go thewallet from the official seedcoin website from the opening page and it's been running fine since the POW launch... WTF!!!...anyone help?....

http://www.skisandsnow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/seed.jpg
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:17:19 PM

http://virusremovalguideline.blogspot.com/2014/06/pdmtrojanwin32bazona-develops-new.html

O_o
mrbaron

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:23:14 PM

yeah but why am I getting this, now, and from the installer that came from the seedcoin dev and this official thread??
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:24:28 PM

yeah but why am I getting this, now, and from the installer that came from the seedcoin dev and this official thread??

are you sure you downloaded it from the first post or from someone else's post on this thread. that one had a virus

O_o
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:27:43 PM

are you sure you downloaded it from the first post or from someone else's post on this thread. that one had a virus

Check those posts here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795954.180

O_o
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: