Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Loan) Deathbylollipop Advertisements 300 BTC  (Read 2907 times)
highlevelminer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 08:48:40 PM

Deathbylollipop Entertainment is currently looking for a loan or group of loans amounting to 300 BTC. Ideally this loan will be from a business, miner, or mining pool.

The loan will be accompanied by a free advertisement introducing the group and its motives in a lifestyle vlog environment.

The money is going to be used for the following purposes:

To immediatly place DBL on GLBSE in the following format.

long term bond
2250 shares
.5 bitcoins a piece
3.5 % payout upon completion

=========================

Stock
1000 shares
1 BTC a piece
dividends paid weekly 1%

The remaining shares will remain in my control in order to handle the necessary measures to ensure our goals and vision are met. Keep in mind this is our initial investment plan and we will no doubt branch and modify as neccessary and recommended.

I currently have two questions pending release on predict.glbse.com in regards to the future of our corporation. I left a message in the glbse 2.0 thread asking Nefario if there was any way to speed up the pending process so that lenders can get an immediate market reaction to their potential investment.

I will also be looking in to purchasing a high end portable camera/camcorder to improve the quality of our videos and give them a more professional appearance. I'm also going to keep some money in escrow for future gear purchases especially in regards to video editing software.

The rest of the money will be spent financing our nightclub campaign as well as rewarding our supporters.

The actual terms of the loan are flexible but the basic guidelines are as follows:

300 BTC 30 day loan at 5% interest (total interest: 15 BTC)

Late Fees.

1% daily after 30 day completion period.

So in other words

31 days = 6% interest
32 days = 7% interest
33 days = 8% interest
34 days = 9% interest
35 days = 10% interest

and so on.

As far a payment is concerned the goal is to raise capital through advertisements and or glbse listing.

We are fully prepared to ensure the non default of the loan if these endeavors don't generate the required capital on time.

I am currently certified to work as an A+ technician as well as a CCNA. I am fully capable of directly injecting the needed funds in order to make sure the lent bitcoins return to the lenders hand.

I am fully capable of providing CISCO documentation (actual certificate with my name on it) to verify these statements. I can send you photos or copies of the actual certs as well as my latest score on the CCNP Routing Exam. All have my picture or name on them so there will be no confusion as to authenticity.

Collateral is also available for review. I am the current owner of a rare original Paul Gaughin painting. I am willing to provide pictures of said painting (with myself holding it if desired) in order to prove that I am indeed in possession of said painting. I am the owner of a few other works but I am willing to provide verification through this work mostly in order to assure my creditability for this loan and also that I have the actual means of paying it back.

Its also a really nice work lol

Finally I'm willing to provide the following for identity verification purposes:

Photo verification (ID)
Address confirmation
Phone number (if requested)
Personal Email

In order to further discuss the nature and terms of the loan you can contact me at deathbylollipop@gmail.com

The actual loan(s) will be received on the following address: 14xdpVawX8mFjr6oGhPLPCHQyukmzsG7WH

That's it!

Thanks for all your help and support with this new start up and I look to forward to borrowing!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
evoorhees
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021

Democracy is the original 51% attack

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:03:09 PM

Do you have a rating with the OTC web of trust? Also, have you successfully repaid any loads through this forum before? Also, if you're only looking to raise 300btc, that's only $1,500. I'm sure a pawn shop would loan you far more than that, at a similar interest rate, using your Gaughin painting as collateral, no?
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 09:12:04 PM

If you can't spell Gauguin correctly, you don't own one... Granted!
highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 10:10:25 PM

Do you have a rating with the OTC web of trust? Also, have you successfully repaid any loads through this forum before? Also, if you're only looking to raise 300btc, that's only $1,500. I'm sure a pawn shop would loan you far more than that, at a similar interest rate, using your Gaughin painting as collateral, no?

Unfortunately locally no. Pawn shops rarely keep enough cash on hand to handle a multi million dollar work of art. To be honest I hate the painting but my parents gave it to me after I convinced them to buy it so it has sentimental value.

It is simply a credential and not to be confused with or used in lue of my current financial standing and future.

Have not had any loans on site before or in general however I have done some free work for some of the big names currently in bitcoin and these are who I am targeting for loan.

Also I want the bitcoins as opposed to USD. I need to inspire trust within my group that the bitcoin itself can be a profit machine which will be difficult to do if cash is all I receive.

I'm open to smaller loans from trusted vendors in order to help build my creditability but they needs to be of significant value if the lender wants to see a timely return with interest.

Finally asking these kind of questions makes me doubt your integrity or ability to finance a loan of this significance so I am politely denying any future business requests from this username: Evoorhees.

and Psy I don't think I could take your money if you paid me Smiley
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 11:43:54 PM

Have not had any loans on site before or in general however I have done some free work for some of the big names currently in bitcoin and these are who I am targeting for loan.
THERE IT IS !

Potential Lenders, Feel free to browse the following thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77845.0

Also, why are you calling him a scammer?

1) He joined the community, while attempting to insert a Trojan piggy-backed on Diablo Miner (Pristine Miner).

2) He has NO IDEA what he is talking about.

3) Every post he makes is a self gratifying attempt to 'gain trust' after being caught with his 'security test'.

4) He 'flip-flops' (watch the video link below, when he talks about 'His Views' on the Bitcoin being literally SHIT.....now he's suddenly 'Mr.Bitcoin' ?)

5) He's just too obvious......

6) Non-Profit Organization ? INVEST ? Donate ? IPO ? Trades ? ....ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?

7) He has multiple personalities, as proven on his YouTube account(s).... (Spooky Snacks ? highlevelminer ?...WHO ELSE IS HE ?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=ULyAZSQO7BAkg&feature=player_detailpage&v=yAZSQO7BAkg#t=432s

..and #8 to add to my list ? THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR WORK OF ART ?

Come on, ARE YOU KIDDING US ?

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 11:47:29 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2012, 04:24:38 AM by highlevelminer

Bitlane is a good person.

I wish I where him.

Make the horse of venus lick his eyeballs.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 11:50:35 PM

Bitlane!

Just stop.

Let it go...

If you keep bringing that stupid shit up I'm just going to report every post you make in one of my threads.

I'm trying to build capital support and awareness for the bitcoin. I'm not a scam artist regardless of how you may feel.

For the last time: please stop trolling my threads or I will report you.

You have been a Liar from the start. I will not stop.

You are also an idiot.

If you have a Mlillion dollar painting, you have no need for a BTC Loan from this forum.

You are not even willing to pay for a GLBSE account out of your own pocket.....WTF ?

You made a few retarded videos, all the while, not even getting the BUSINESS's NAME'S CORRECT and now want Loans from them ?

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ?

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 04, 2012, 11:54:44 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2012, 12:05:49 AM by bitlane

Report me to whomever you wish.

I will be riding your coat tails right until the day that you find the door that led you into this community and GET THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

You have left a trail of behavior so transparent, that someone would have to be a complete MORON to not understand what it is that you are trying to do here.

You learned about Bitcoins a month or so ago, got involved in a Trojan created to steal resources from users in the community, got caught, called it a security test, now want to try and make off with money in another way because you think you are smarter than the rest of the people around here.

YOU SIR, ARE NOT SMARTER than the rest of the users around here.

Look forward to my company until you depart.....like an Angel on your shoulder.
bitlane.

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 12:58:00 AM

Reported.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 12:59:08 AM

Reported.
Witnessed

highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 01:00:00 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2012, 04:25:17 AM by highlevelminer

Bitlane is an awesome member to our community may Jehovah bless his heart.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 01:06:28 AM

Reported.

Aw...man.

I was just about to fund your Loan Request and add an additional 1,000 BTC for future shares.

I will however require the following:

1) Proof of ID.
2) A Private Appraisal of your Painting at a Gallery of my choosing (local to you, but I will source).
3) Proof of ownership of the painting that matches your ID.
4) Proof of Appraisal, Certificate of Authenticity (should be EASY, since it MUST be insured) Faxed to me, from the source of my choosing that does the appraisal.

Unfortunately, if it can not be appraised for multiple-millions (as stated above) then unfortunately I can not supply the loan.

I hope you understand.

Unfortunately locally no. Pawn shops rarely keep enough cash on hand to handle a multi million dollar work of art. To be honest I hate the painting but my parents gave it to me after I convinced them to buy it so it has sentimental value.

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 02:17:14 AM

Unfortunately, bitlane brings up a good point: How do we know that this isn't just another one of your "tests"?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 02:26:49 AM

and Psy I don't think I could take your money if you paid me Smiley

Don't worry! I can assure you there is no risk on that happening!
highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:13:38 AM

As long as Bitlane posts abusive comments in my threads I'm reporting him.

Feel free to file the respective paper work.
highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:20:18 AM

Unfortunately, bitlane brings up a good point: How do we know that this isn't just another one of your "tests"?

Reported for incompetent modding.

FUCK JESUS CHRIST
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 04:55:01 AM

Reported for incompetent modding.

FUCK JESUS CHRIST

ehehehehehehe

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen...
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 06:02:25 AM

where is this security test thing / miner malware , link in forum ?
highlevelminer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 09:04:00 AM

I took the whole prgram offline, so that it wouldn't affect future business.
senbonzakura

Activity: 602
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2012, 11:50:27 AM

but was it malware ? or are you denying its malware/rootkit
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: