Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:45:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University  (Read 300587 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:55:56 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 03:04:06 PM by sluppy

we are stupid lol.

I am Shocked Shocked i tell u.

PS: Ok Sluppy, I ignore your ignorance, please stop sending me PMs. Thanks.

Uhu..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:09:14 AM

we are stupid lol.

1) Richard Lanoszka this guy in Customer Support http://www.silentregister.com/supportpage.php

2) Silentregister is a service for anonymous registration of domain names.

3) "With an anonymous registration we mask your private information and replace it with ours in the public whois database. We maintain a separate and private database that contains the real owners of every domain registered through our service": http://www.silentregister.com/index.php

I suppose we can pay silentregister more money to release their real identity Cheesy
In the end, that site is looking for money. So I will let you know if I can get their real identity.  Wink
But I am pretty sure, DevPlus is behind the scene Wink
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 04:40:31 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
The end or not?

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:07:46 PM

Hello.
We talked with some reporter who sent us a list of about 22 bugs (mostly content typos) in Munne Project and we finish fixing them. Also, the report is preparing some review of the game.
We plan to start promoting the game in other channels, like buying ads.
We have someone interested in creating one course on MunneU and we continue working on getting new courses.
Greetings, Mchrono

So allmost 2 weeks gone by and you have deliverd your usual grandiose fuck all ...
Im guessing Soon you will be need to be paid again for another year of hard work .. how about another ICO ?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:34:29 PM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on June 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
The end or not?

Let it be delisted! Let it stay on cryptsy only.
yell4george

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:52:06 PM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/06/17/blockchain-gaming-munne-project/
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 11:01:15 PM

Is this part of our Terpin promo deal?

It's not working....lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 01:14:02 PM

I was unaware of this drama. Just doing a series on Gaming on the Blockchain. This one was nothing special, but it didn't rob me of any coins. I did not recommend buying MNE.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:01:57 AM

wow, isn't ironic how this turdcoin always just gets enough support/volume AS SOON AS it's about to be delisted from bittrex?!?!?!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev is that you trying to support this useless coin, or prob some good bagholders who wish to keep it alive on the exchange at least, good effort from them.  at least they are keeping the coin alive instead of disappearing like the dev.  Shocked

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:04:56 AM

wow, isn't ironic how this turdcoin always just gets enough support/volume AS SOON AS it's about to be delisted from bittrex?!?!?!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev is that you trying to support this useless coin, or prob some good bagholders who wish to keep it alive on the exchange at least, good effort from them.  at least they are keeping the coin alive instead of disappearing like the dev.  Shocked

Are you from NZ bro?

Your signature appears to be in Maori!  Wink

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:52:39 AM

Hello.
We talked with some reporter who sent us a list of about 22 bugs (mostly content typos) in Munne Project and we finish fixing them. Also, the report is preparing some review of the game.
We plan to start promoting the game in other channels, like buying ads.
We have someone interested in creating one course on MunneU and we continue working on getting new courses.
Greetings, Mchrono

2 weeks ago .. Sooo Anything happend since then ANYTHING @ ALL ?
U cant seriously be waiting for the price to go any lower then this.
It must be you keeping it on bittrex with OUR ICO money.
How about some RESULTS for a change ?

CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:23:01 PM

I see after a few weeks of posting the truth, nothing has changed. Dev still no where to be seen. Turpin acting like none the wiser on this project.

I'm telling you guys, instead of chasing mchrono, Turpin is the real dirt here.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:13:18 AM

I see after a few weeks of posting the truth, nothing has changed. Dev still no where to be seen. Turpin acting like none the wiser on this project.

I cannot actually believe Terpin was involved with Scam devs and made agreement with them, etc...

So maybe all the scammed investors here should bother Terpin over his Twitter account.
That is the only way to get this thing wake up, which is also nearly hopeless.
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:46:05 AM

I cannot actually believe Terpin was involved with Scam devs and made agreement with them, etc...

So maybe all the scammed investors here should bother Terpin over his Twitter account.

Exactly. Terpin has played a big part in this whole façade. I have to say this project is beyond disappointing and the devs have just walked with the btc. Bravo.
Buy back at ICO is a dream.   

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:38:34 AM

Exactly. Terpin has played a big part in this whole façade. I have to say this project is beyond disappointing and the devs have just walked with the btc. Bravo.

Wasnt the bill from terpin posted in this thread like back in november december or something ?
I dont have time to look for it now but im pretty sure it was posted at one point so he definatly was involved.

CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 05:43:01 AM

Wasnt the bill from terpin posted in this thread like back in november december or something ?
I dont have time to look for it now but im pretty sure it was posted at one point so he definatly was involved.

I posted about that in the thread earlier. The only case where you can justify an invoice of such a large amount and then proceed to do nothing at all is when you are 'invoicing' yourself.

Justify a huge spend in the project by lining your own pockets.. I actually think Turpin is mchrono.

Anyway, even if I was wrong, the whole project is a load of shit.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
MomoCoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:24:24 AM

I posted about that in the thread earlier. The only case where you can justify an invoice of such a large amount and then proceed to do nothing at all is when you are 'invoicing' yourself.

Justify a huge spend in the project by lining your own pockets.. I actually think Turpin is mchrono.

This is a plausible theory. All we have seen from Terpin are a couple of tweets and empty promises from "devs".

Bittrex have delisted. Try keep her alive at crypty ey guys Wink Rip

@MomoCoins
https://twitter.com/MomoCoins
No, I am not a coin.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 06:55:56 AM

This is a plausible theory. All we have seen from Terpin are a couple of tweets and empty promises from "devs".

Bittrex have delisted. Try keep her alive at crypty ey guys Wink Rip

Doesnt look Delisted to me dont know what your looking @.

Well if MC is Terpin he took a lot more then just the 18k he also took 40% in salary remember.

Accourding to MC Terpin was telling them to Hold of untill they had a finished product.

But ye if Terpin plans to do nothing he could at least give us the Fee back .. 12k  250 per btc 48 btc would be a nice "pump" (12k the rest was in Mne i think)

But what about the POD not that i trust pod for one second but at least we could start there to see what names and Id's got deposited there.

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:35:12 PM

Last Active:    June 10, 2015, 08:53:58 PM

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:12:34 PM

http://digitalmoneytimes.com/crypto-news/interview-with-michael-terpin-about-munne-munne-university-update/

So 7 month l8er now where is the PR?
Did i blink and miss it?

https://twitter.com/munnecoin

Talk is cheap.

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: