Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethercoin | Redeemable 1:1 for ethers | Official Thread  (Read 60937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pragmatic gut

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:00:45 PM

Thanks, That's good to know. ( I hope all know this on Bittrix know this as well). Perhaps you will have a warning on Bittrix that trading will shut down on a particular day to alert the wandering trader and THEN allow people plenty of time to redeem after trading discontinues on Bittrix.

Once trading ends on Bittrix you should give folks at least 30 days IMO. 

You are going to great lengths to aid price discovery.

I would imagine that once a deadline is set on Bittrix we should see the price then begin to correspond with "EtherEX" - decentralized exchange ..

here is a link to EtherEX ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbnCYDoupfQ&feature=youtu.be

... I would imagine that you want the other exchanges to mature enough so you can transition out of ETC in a stable way.

... I was a bit hard on you when I said, this is a poorly conceived idea ..... its novel actually ....

... your effort are too immaculately deliberate to be a scam IMO ....
pragmatic gut

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:47:32 PM

How will ETC be affected by the hardfork bomb which will hyperinflate Ethers as incentive for everyone to switch over to POS?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/2w08qk/progress_on_the_bomb/

Will we get our extra ETC in a way so that we can enjoy the same ETHER expansion as crowd funding purchasers?

Shuai

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:20:09 AM

Sent a PM regarding buying with escrow, but received no reply?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:35:38 AM

Sent a PM regarding buying with escrow, but received no reply?

Sorry must have missed it. Please check your PM.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:37:44 AM

How will ETC be affected by the hardfork bomb which will hyperinflate Ethers as incentive for everyone to switch over to POS?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/2w08qk/progress_on_the_bomb/

Will we get our extra ETC in a way so that we can enjoy the same ETHER expansion as crowd funding purchasers?

ETC will be fully redeemed long before this happens.  According to Ethereum it will probably take a year to swtich to POS.   You'll have to go to the ethereum forums or reddit for more into on how the switch from PoW to POS will work.
pragmatic gut

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:42:53 PM

Thanks. As far as I can tell .... ETC is doing the same thing Maidsafe is doing for Safecoin.

Its the same idea.

Maidsafe coin will be converted over to Safecoin whenever Maidsafe finishes getting their network completed. (April ? ... maybe)
pragmatic gut

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:43:06 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 02:02:33 PM by pragmatic gut

It looks as though the launch process for Ethereum will come in phases, "Frontier, Homestead, Metroplis" .....

Gupta has made it clear that non-tech should avoid the Frontier phase and not bother moving Ethers around ....

.... I have decided to buy more Ethers through the escrow process here on this thread.

.... I have also bought some on Bittrix ...... ETC

... I also have genesis block Ethers ...

.... but it looks like it will be months before non-developer types want to be moving Ethers around until the get out of phased post beta

... here is a latest release update

....  https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/03/03/ethereum-launch-process/

.... looks like  i will be a "Metroplis" type .....
wagabee london

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:51:27 PM

when is ethercoin will be lauched it going to be huge sucess the name is great ethercoin and the technology is great

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:35:26 PM

when is ethercoin will be lauched it going to be huge sucess the name is great ethercoin and the technology is great

Ethercoins are redeemable 1:1 for Ethers which will be on the Ethereum network when it launches later this month.
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:35:26 PM

Minimum amount for scrow is 5BTC right? how many coins should a get for those 5 BTC's?
wagabee london

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:09:17 PM

when will ethers be on sale?do you need do download a wallet?what is the difference between ethercoin and ethers?

FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
kroe

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:11:16 AM

Minimum amount for scrow is 5BTC right? how many coins should a get for those 5 BTC's?

At the moment at bittrex BTC-ETC that would be around 1600 ethercoins..

why would someone do scrow instead of buying on bittrex for instance ( sorry for the beginner question )?
kroe

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:24:43 AM

When will the market close at bittrex and the coins be redeemable ?

ethereum guys are doing really well and should release some nice stuff ( frontier release ) pretty soon, i would guess this will very go up in the next couple of weeks !?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:39:17 AM

It will be redeemable as soon as the Ethereum network launches.

The redemption instructions will be on this thread and ethercoin.cc

ethereum guys are doing really well and should release some nice stuff ( frontier release ) pretty soon, i would guess this will very go up in the next couple of weeks !?

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:40:04 AM

Please PM us for a quote
pragmatic gut

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:02:24 AM

Please PM us for a quote

I would advise anyone to avoid buying ETC until ethercoin.cc gets up to speed with the roll out plan for ethereum.

It has been made quite clear that the "frontier" phase of ethereum is no place for traders. Frontier is part of a debugging developer phase.

ETC probably should need to be around until "Metropolis phase" .... so far ethercoin.cc has said nothing.

The roll out of Ethereum is a much more protracted process.

Sythyn

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 07:46:02 AM

So is this a token to trade ethereum?
wagabee london

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:23:23 PM

ethercoin and ethers will be used?when will they be use in the Project?

kroe

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:20:09 AM

It will be redeemable as soon as the Ethereum network launches.

The redemption instructions will be on this thread and ethercoin.cc

they will "launch" in a few weeks. Will the redemption be already available or will we wait for further releases ?

How will it the redemption work ?

Thanks
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:58:28 AM

Please PM us for a quote

I would advise anyone to avoid buying ETC until ethercoin.cc gets up to speed with the roll out plan for ethereum.

It has been made quite clear that the "frontier" phase of ethereum is no place for traders. Frontier is part of a debugging developer phase.

ETC probably should need to be around until "Metropolis phase" .... so far ethercoin.cc has said nothing.

The roll out of Ethereum is a much more protracted process.

Due to demand from buyers, we will be redeeming on Frontier.  However, the official Ethereum team has indicated that there may be 24-hour checkpoints on Frontier if there are any bugs or failures.   So, we will have to actively monitor the network every 24 hours to make sure no redemptions were reversed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: