Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethercoin | Redeemable 1:1 for ethers | Official Thread  (Read 60937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:38:35 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 04:04:47 AM by ethercoin.cc

UPDATE: Redemption Requests can now be submitted on ethercoin.cc   .

Ethercoin (ETC) PoS coin
Redeemable 1:1 for ethers

Ethercoin is a proof-of-stake blockchain with a fixed supply of coins provably backed by REAL ethers purchased from the Ethereum sale (see proof of reserves). Each Ethercoin is worth 1 ether. Ethercoin was created so that people who missed out on the official etherum sale will be able to buy ethers.
Please note that Ethercoin is not affiliated with the official ethereum team and any use of content relating to ethereum.org is for informational purposes only.

Links:

Official Website: http://ethercoin.cc
Block Explorer: http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/chain/Ethercoin

Proof that we hold 1,000,000 Ether in Reserves: http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/static/reserves.html

Specs:

Total coins: 1,000,000
100% Proof of Stake
0% Inflation
Block time: 60 seconds

Redemption Ratio: 1:1 for ethers

Wallets:
Mac OSX v1.1 http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/static/ethercoin-v1.1-osx.zip
Windows v1.1 http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/static/ethercoin-v1.1-win.zip
Ubuntu Linux v1.1 http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/static/ethercoin-v1.1-ubuntu.zip
Github Source http://github.com/ethercoin/ethercoin

We are giving away 25 ETC to the first 40 35 25 20 10 people to PM us with an Ethercoin address
(don't post your address in the thread due to anti-spam rules).  
The giveaway has now ended.

Sale:

Please PM us if you would like to buy Ethercoins.

Escrow:

If you wish to use an escrow service for your purchase, please contact your escrow provider of choice, and then PM us to arrange it. The escrow provider must hold the BTC and ETC, and only forward the BTC to us when the ETC have been converted into ethers. The ETC must stay in the escrow providers' address until the genesis block and cannot be moved before then.

We are currently using bitrated.com for all escrow purchases. There is a 5BTC minimum purchase required for escrow..

Redemption info:

Ethercoins will be redeemable for real ethers as soon as the Ethereum blockchain launches (Q1 2015 estimated),  A Redemption address will be provided by our website.  Holders will send Ethercoins to the redemption address, and they will receive Ethers in return.

Terms:

Ethercoin.cc is not responsible for any holders' loss or destruction of their ethercoins (i.e. lost wallet passwords, lost private keys, etc) or any technical error they may experience. All ethercoin holders should comply with the terms and agreements of the official ethereum website and their product agreement.

In the event of a hard-fork or technical failure related to the PoS blockchain, ethercoin.cc will remedy the situation, and honor the ethercoin balances as listed by the last healthy block. Users should recognize that cryptocurrency software is highly experimental. By using our software you agree not to hold Ethercoin.cc responsible or accountable for any damages, losses, or misfortunes that you may experience by using ethercoin; if you do not agree to this then do not use our software.

IMPORTANT: This is a self-moderated thread.  We will not moderate any legitimate discussion or concerns, but trolling and spam posts will be removed.  Posts that use large fonts and colors will be removed.  Please stick to standard forum font only.  

FAQ:

Q: What is the tx fee to send ethercoins?
A: The tx fee to send ethercoins is 0.1 ETC.  (An equivelant of about $0.03 at the time of writing.)  The fee will be adjusted accordingly as required.

Q: How do I know you'll actually redeem my coins? (i.e. Is this a scam?)
A: We are large ether holders (aside from what we are offering for ethercoin) and want to help stabilize the ether market and provide price discovery for the benefit of all ether holders. We are strong believers in the Ethereum vision and hope to see it succeed. Failing to redeem would not be in our interest as it would hurt the Ethereum economy which we are heavily invested in.  If you still don't feel comfortable with purchasing Ethercoins directly from us, you can use escrow.

Q: Will you accept an Escrow purchase?
Yes. We are currently using bitrated.com for all Escrow purchases.  

Q: I lost my ethercoin password, or I forgot to backup my wallet and my laptop exploded, or my computer got hacked.
A: We can't help you.  Make sure you back up your wallets and remember your passwords.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V500

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:58:54 AM

how should a blockchain be running with no interest? Isn't even possible.

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:02:51 AM

We have a set amount of 1 million coins that are backed by 1 million ethers.  The redemption ratio is 1:1. We cannot have any interest because that would affect the redemption ratio, which we want to keep at 1:1.  And yes, it is of course possible.
V500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:11:42 AM

We have a set amount of 1 million coins that are backed by 1 million ethers.  The redemption ratio is 1:1. We cannot have any interest because that affect the redemption ratio, which we want to keep at 1:1.  And yes, it is of course possible.

no interest = no incentive to stake = no nodes = no network

do i miss something?

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
rigdeer

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:13:57 AM

We have a set amount of 1 million coins that are backed by 1 million ethers.  The redemption ratio is 1:1. We cannot have any interest because that affect the redemption ratio, which we want to keep at 1:1.  And yes, it is of course possible.

do i miss something?
Just wait for more information from the dev. Grin
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:22:15 AM

do i miss something?

Great question.  We are running nodes, and will maintain a majority of the coins on nodes we control.
adoalli

Activity: 646
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:32:10 AM

Give me a reason to choose this Grin

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:05:12 AM

We think that Ethereum is going to be an amazing technology.  If you missed the Ethereum sale and still want to buy ethers, this is how you can do it.
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 07:25:26 AM

good  luck with your coin  Smiley

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:39:38 AM

We are giving away 25 ETC to the first 40 people to PM us with an Ethercoin address.  Your account should have a minimum of 25 posts to qualify.
majeis

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:52:22 AM

Is this some kind of elaborate method to offload existing shares of the Ethereum IPO at above sale price?

What's the point of this otherwise?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:53:00 AM

The point of Ethercoin is to allow people who missed the Ethereum sale to buy ethers.

(By the way, Ethereum technically did not have an IPO, it did a product sale.)
majeis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 09:55:11 AM

The point of Ethercoin is to allow people who missed the Ethereum sale to buy ethers.

(By the way, Ethereum technically did not have an IPO, it did a product sale.)

It's just a marketing buzzword semantic difference, really, but you didn't answer my question fully.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO            
gelovy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:08:00 AM

Good idea - love it!
Moment you will had Ethercoin to one of the biggest exchange (Bittrex, Poloniex or Mintpal) i will invest some BTC.

Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 10:40:42 AM

Good idea - love it!
Moment you will had Ethercoin to one of the biggest exchange (Bittrex, Poloniex or Mintpal) i will invest some BTC.

Meanwhile, I offer escrow service.

PM me if interested.
iluvcrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:12:21 PM

I have send you a pm now. Thanks

P.s- can't seem to get the Mac version working so i have used the Windows wallet.

askcoin2

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:13:39 PM

What is algo?

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:41:10 PM

I have send you a pm now. Thanks

P.s- can't seem to get the Mac version working so i have used the Windows wallet.

The Mac client works on all of our test systems. What version of OSX are you running? What problem is it? please PM us.

PS. Your coins were sent.
Ancep

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:38:18 AM

I received my Ethercoin from the giveaway, thank you very much!

I'm a big supporter of the Ethereum project itself, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this coin. Best of luck with your launch!
askcoin2

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 11:39:26 PM

Ok, wallet works fine.
I hope to get 25 ETC.

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:42:16 AM

All good questions.

You know they are ours because we have signed a message with the private keys that purchased the ether.

Our logo is slightly different then the Official Ethereum logo, but if there is a problem we'd be happy to change it. As it stands now its for informational purposes only, and the Ethereum team may actually like the fact that a second market has opened for ethers, to improve stability and price discovery.

As for 'will we be around in 6 months'? Yes. We will. 

We are large holders and want to do all we can to grow the Ethereum community and ecosystem.  If we disappeared it would mean that all our buyers wouldn't be part of the community that we are invested in and incentivized to grow. We'd be hurting ourselves and our other ether holdings which are much larger then what we have for sale right now.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:19:01 AM

Ok.

However, you haven't answered the question about the Escrow - who holds the Ethers, or the Ethereum json wallets provided at time of purchase,  that are being put in collateral for each Ethercoin?

Right.  We hold the Ethers and wallets and private keys that were used to purchase the Ethers. We can prove this is true because of the way the Ethereum sale worked.  The private keys of the intermediate bitcoin address that was used to purcahse the ethers, are the same private keys used to generate the ethereum addresses.

By signing the messages with the private keys of the intermediate bitcoin address that was used to purchase the ethers, we are proving that we owned the bitcoins that were used to purchase the etheres, and therefore, we have access to those ethers because the ether addresses are generated from the same private keys.

Hope that clears things up Wink
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:49:30 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2014, 02:52:02 AM by ethercoin.cc

Ok.

However, you haven't answered the question about the Escrow - who holds the Ethers, or the Ethereum json wallets provided at time of purchase,  that are being put in collateral for each Ethercoin?

Right.  We hold the Ethers and wallets and private keys that were used to purchase the Ethers. We can prove this is true because of the way the Ethereum sale worked.  The private keys of the intermediate bitcoin address that was used to purcahse the ethers, are the same private keys used to generate the ethereum addresses.

By signing the messages with the private keys of the intermediate bitcoin address that was used to purchase the ethers, we are proving that we owned the bitcoins that were used to purchase the etheres, and therefore, we have access to those ethers because the ether addresses are generated from the same private keys.

Hope that clears things up Wink

It does.  

However, if I understand correctly, they are not held in "trust".  ie: you have not given control of the Ethereum to a third-party.  Investors in Ethercoins have to ensure themselves that you will not run away with both the Ethers and the Ethercoins...  You have to find a way to re-assure investors in Ethercoins that the collateral coins (the Ethers) are held in a place that you can't access.... which I find difficult, given the fact you have a copy of the wallets and the password for them, and there is no way (at the moment - until the Ethereum network is up and running) to transfer the Ethers to an Escrow address.

Ah yes.  We already addressed this in our FAQ:

Q: How do I know you'll actually redeem my coins?
A: We are large ether holders (aside from what we are offering for ethercoin) and want to help stabilize the ether market and provide price discovery for the benefit of all ether holders. We are strong believers in the Ethereum vision and hope to see it succeed. Failing to redeem would not be in our interest as it would hurt the ethereum economy which we are heavily invested in.

If you aren't comfortable with this, then we can arrange an ESCROW service to do the transaction.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:23:06 AM

If you aren't comfortable with this, then you wouldn't want to purchase Ethercoins.

No. Not really... sorry - you will have to provide better Escrow "insurance"...   Sad

We already have purchasers who are comfortable with the fact that we are incentivized to redeem and not disappear.

However, If you would like to make a purchase we can use a trusted 3rd party Escrow such as John K. He will hold the BTC and will only send to us when we redeem you coins. You would be responsible to pay all escrow fees.

PM us if interested.
sdersdf3

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:37:33 PM

We are giving away 25 ETC to the first 40 people to PM us with an Ethercoin address.  Your account should have a minimum of 25 posts to qualify.

where can we download the wallet
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:42:46 AM

where can we download the wallet

Check OP for the download link of the wallet.

By the way I just received my coins, thanks ETC dev.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
iluvcrypto

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:52:25 PM

Hmm.. why was my post with the Mac wallet error deleted?  Huh Is that resolved for MAC?

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 07:02:11 PM

Hmm.. why was my post with the Mac wallet error deleted?  Huh Is that resolved for MAC?

New wallet build will be uploaded today.  You will need OSX 10.9 for it to work.
Robert_x

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:16:17 AM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ETC

It looks good. Grin

doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:44:10 AM

Indeed, but the market has no activity at the moment.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:06:09 AM

Just recieved 25 coins Smiley

Received my coins too. That was fast!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 07:14:22 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 09:18:09 AM by ObscureBean

Thanks a lot guys! I've received my 25 coins Smiley
There's only 1,000,000 coins around, the price should be at the very least 90k sat. And now that ETC is on Bittrex, if people are a little patient I can see this reaching 150-200k sat and beyond over the next few days. Hold on to your coins guys!  Cool
atv

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:07:02 AM

Ok, wallet works fine.
I hope to get 25 ETC.
yeah mine is workin well 
Mover86

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:10:07 AM

I'm waiting for Dark Ether to come out. Count me in then.
liu405

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:19:20 AM

so  the 25 coins is more, i want to get some, and want to know that  is the quota full now?  the address has sent you bu pm.

good luck for me .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iluvcrypto

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:21:33 AM

New wallet build will be uploaded today.  You will need OSX 10.9 for it to work.

Got you pm with the MAC link. Thanks

chukiduck

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:21:54 PM

Sent PM

Haven't received any coins yet...
atv

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:33:53 PM

so  the 25 coins is more, i want to get some, and want to know that  is the quota full now?  the address has sent you bu pm.

good luck for me .

well got the wallet but not the 25 coins yet so it may be 2 late...not sure tho
robstak

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:01:31 PM

This coin seems interesting and definitely worth supporting.
atv

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 12:48:15 AM

thx dev i received my 25 coins
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 01:32:26 AM

Thanks Dev, received my 25 ether after PM yesterday!  Grin

hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:08:55 AM

Wow, this is nice ... ethercoin ... a coin before ethereum ... cool, I'm in ... good job and thanks to the dev. ...
RUNNY

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 02:22:53 AM

Thanks Dev, received my 25 ether after PM yesterday!  Grin

Hi
My Ethercoin address: EdmHD74dtCBPtvrmVuaptcGK3mE5KMpzAJ
Thanks

Sent PM (September 28, 2014)
Haven't received any coins yet... Huh
crptorob

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:39:42 AM

PM Sent

Wallet sync

Good luck
liu405

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:31:47 AM

OK  today i received the coins,,
en  the next  i hope there will some trading platforms can select  this coins. and  the  community held some activities, such as games、 lottery
,to add the  activity of the member

SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:07:02 AM

I have received 25 coins, no doubt this is totally legit. Thanks a lot ETC team!

hobitcoin

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:47:47 AM

Just to confirm ... I already received 25 Ethercoin ... thanks ETC dev. ... really appreciated ... and success ...
chukiduck

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:56:54 AM

So I guess I'm the only one who hasn't receive any coin...
crptorob

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:08:50 AM

Wallet still empty 

PM sent october 1    Roll Eyes
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:51:59 AM

Wallet still empty 

you need a minimum of 25 posts to qualify
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:02:06 AM

Ethereum bears so much potential, the current discounted price for each redeemable coins is quite an offer.
kennyclaw

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:36:28 PM

This coin looks interesting
crptorob

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:34:16 PM

Wallet still empty 

you need a minimum of 25 posts to qualify

Okay too bad for me, i must have missed something while reading, thank for the reply.
phillert

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:03:13 PM

Cool! Can't wait to get my EtherCoins Cheesy

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinBull
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

rippleFanatic

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:48:09 PM

So the client is a blackCoin fork, correct? Does the client show what the current block height is?

College of Bucking Bulls Knowledge
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 08:15:42 PM

So the client is a blackCoin fork, correct? Does the client show what the current block height is?

Open the debug console, and type getinfo

You can also just check the block explorer.
phillert

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:52:55 PM

I pm'ed you, when should I expect the coins?

Thnx

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:34:51 PM

Thnx

check your wallet Wink
phillert

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:41:19 PM

Thnx

check your wallet Wink

Got it! Thanks Smiley

xyz

Activity: 1849
Merit: 772

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:14:24 PM

Thanks for the coins, @ethercoin.cc!
Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:03:31 AM

sent pm.. hope im stil on time to catch some ETC  Grin

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 06:37:56 AM

We think that Ethereum is going to be an amazing technology.  If you missed the Ethereum sale and still want to buy ethers, this is how you can do it.

So you're practically selling your portion of ETH at 33% discount rate, while believing ETH is amazing technology. What is your benefit here?

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:55:15 AM

So you're practically selling your portion of ETH at 33% discount rate, while believing ETH is amazing technology. What is your benefit here?

It is only a 33% discount in USD$ because of the exchange rate, not in BTC terms.
Pofick

Activity: 600
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:13:23 AM

I want buy 30 Ethercoins. How can I do this?

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    4 0 1 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 10:13:09 AM

I want buy 30 Ethercoins. How can I do this?

Please check your PM.
skeet

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 12:49:34 PM

Love the Ethereum concept, it has the potential to be game changing. This is a good opportunity to acquire some Ethers especially those who missed its ICO.  Smiley

Crypto_Wolf

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:13:11 AM

has this coin anything to do with the ethereum project?
Crypto_Wolf

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:34:12 PM

I will take that as a no
iluvcrypto

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:19:10 PM

I will take that as a no

yes, Redeemable 1:1 for ethers

@Dev,

Have the 25 coins give-away coins been send? thanks

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:12:28 AM

Read the OP, and our website. We are not affiliated with the official ethereum project.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:10:58 AM

Hi dev
I  PM us with my Ethercoin address .
thx

marcelus

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:12:23 AM

Anyone selling off-exchange? PM me.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:44:09 AM

I will take that as a no

yes, Redeemable 1:1 for ethers

@Dev,

Have the 25 coins give-away coins been send? thanks

Same question here Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
xyz

Activity: 1849
Merit: 772

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:52:05 AM

I wanted to buy some coins - but no answer too for my pm! Sad

Es sind die glücklichen Sklaven der Freiheit größter Feind...
(Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1798-1874)
murders10

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:13:31 AM

sent pm  Grin Price looks good already . will buy some for sure  Wink
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 04:12:04 AM

The giveaway period has ended.  Thanks everyone for your interest.

For anyone who missed the Ethereum sale and still wants to buy ethers, PM us.
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:53:07 PM

I invest in Ethercoins because i thinks this coin have a good futur andsdev is serious.
Good luck.
thx

4M8B

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:08:00 AM

I invest in Ethercoins because i thinks this coin have a good futur andsdev is serious.
Good luck.
thx

Altcoin-land made a man with one leg from me and the second starts hurting
I hope this is not scam because I'm going crasy then
4M8B

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 01:00:24 PM

Are you planning 2 go 2 other exchanges than bittrex 2
theironman

Activity: 288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:18:47 PM

People should wait for the real Ethereum to launch. Really.
ALBORCA

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:46:05 AM

i would buy now this is the last time u will see this at 50 60 cents mark Tongue Roll Eyes Grin Cheesy Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
4M8B

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:28:28 PM

Yeah I'm waiting because I wanted to sell half my reddcoin stash for this, but I don't dare it anymore, changed my thoughts because I had to much ill luck
TXTCLA55

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:53:55 AM

Yeah, it may be far away, but at least I'll have my Ether when the day comes.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:13:45 AM

I'm confused can't you still by ether in a secure decentralized way on the NXT asset exchange?
https://trade.secureae.com/#15614331038940083829 and avoid having to put trust in these guys?

This token on the NXT exchange is not backed by any real ether. It is a totally fake coin.  Ethercoin is backed by real ethers from the ethereum sale.  See proof of reserves here: http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/static/reserves.html
spiraltmv

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:00:24 AM

I'm confused can't you still by ether in a secure decentralized way on the NXT asset exchange?
https://trade.secureae.com/#15614331038940083829 and avoid having to put trust in these guys?

This token on the NXT exchange is not backed by any real ether. It is a totally fake coin.  Ethercoin is backed by real ethers from the ethereum sale.  See proof of reserves here: http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/static/reserves.html

Okay, thanks, and when the launch begin? In the marketcap does not exist the Ethers just the Ethercoin and is was launched on the 3rd of October... Thanks!
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:28:54 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 07:39:33 AM by ethercoin.cc

Ethereum says sometime around Q1 2015.
luuupooo

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:39:16 PM

hey
i have a question. how can you proof to all the ethercoin holders, that when the real ethereum is coming, you really change them for ethercoins? if i now buy some ethercoins from you, how can i be sure that i will get ethereum 2015 from you?
cheers
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:58:24 AM

hey
i have a question. how can you proof to all the ethercoin holders, that when the real ethereum is coming, you really change them for ethercoins? if i now buy some ethercoins from you, how can i be sure that i will get ethereum 2015 from you?
cheers

If you don't trust us, you can use escrow. PM us to arrange that.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 09:20:46 AM

Yeah, I just heard of this for the first time today.  I can't wrap my mind around why anyone would want this coin other than pure speculation.  No incentive to mine.  Yet, someone assures us that the devs have miners set up and will mine...  So, in other words, a centralized coin?  Buy a token to exchange for the real thing?  So, the person who holds the real thing has to exchange their real coin for the token?  What?  This coin makes zero sense to me.  I think it's just passing through this end of crypto market caps on it's way down - way down. 

Z

This is a way for people who missed the Ethereum Sale to buy ethers. We are basically just re-selling the ether stock we have before the launch occurs.  We have proof-of-reserves so you know we have as many ether as we say we do.  If you don't trust us, you can purchase Ethercoins with a trusted escrow provider.
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:36:52 AM

I am definitely interested.  But I wish to buy at least a 1000 ETH.  I would definitely like to know about where to escrow this just to be on the safe side........unless I can get a good guarantee that you guys have good intentions.  I am willing to take the chance because I believe in the Ethereum project and wish to be on the ground floor and support.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:21:00 AM

I am definitely interested.  But I wish to buy at least a 1000 ETH.  I would definitely like to know about where to escrow this just to be on the safe side........unless I can get a good guarantee that you guys have good intentions.  I am willing to take the chance because I believe in the Ethereum project and wish to be on the ground floor and support.

We're more then happy to use escrow.

Please PM us to arrange it.
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:20:34 PM

Okay, I have received some ETC. What can I do with it and can I sell them?

ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 04:32:01 PM

Hi,

They only way to buy them is thru here? No exchange?

Thanks.

How come is listed @coinmarketcap if your coin is not in any exchange?
sn@tch

Activity: 725

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:36:46 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ETC
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Thanks!

Are you still selling 1000 for a 1 bitcoin?
paulpaschos

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:26:16 PM

***Assuming for a minute that you are not a scam***......

Thank you for providing price discovery. 

Would you be willing to offer bounties for getting listed on other exchanges?

robzxxx

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

what the mean redeamble 1:1 ?? thanks
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:50:18 PM

What's going on?

Ethercoin (ETC)
$ 32.53 (4521.16 %)
0.08630530 BTC (4629.23 %)

Huh??
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:08:50 PM

What happen?
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:10:21 PM

What happen?

The usual   Shocked
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:10:56 PM

Yea but up to $32. Insane.
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:21:07 PM

Time
11/18/2014 04:20:26 PM
24hr high
0.09999999 BTC
24hr low
0.00181000 BTC
BTC Vol
3.89385830 BTC
ETC Vol
1766.30544306 ETC<--------------------------P&D.
spookycoins

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 10:24:26 PM

Whoa.

That's me on twitter --> @spookycoins
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

So it´s basically about the 1 million coins you have right?
No coins go outside or come in, it´s just the 1 million assets backed by your coins?
So no one else can dump their coins.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

wow... this stinks so bad...  Shocked
Format.C^

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:38:15 PM

Ethercoin (ETC)                     Market Cap               Volume (24h)    
$ 32.61 (4530.06 %)             $ 32,611,400            $ 1,471 (4 BTC)
MUHAHAAAaaaa  Grin
I'm very, very impressed! )))
pedrosoft

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:44:26 PM

Incredible ! 😳
systh

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:47:08 PM

Interesting. Thanks for the opportunity Ethercoin.
I did sure miss Ether sale, so this is nice.

The whole Etherium project seems amazing, I can't wait till its out.

Hi,

Thanks.

Thanks!

Are you still selling 1000 for a 1 bitcoin?

I wonder the same.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:49:14 PM

what the mean redeamble 1:1 ?? thanks

It means they promise to send one real ether for each ethercoin once real ether is released.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

this is not blatant scam?  Huh

Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:55:47 PM

not sure, but looks like will only know at Q1 2015

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:21:22 PM

The volume on the exchange is very thin.  That means if there aren't a lot of asks and someone buys them all, the price will go up. 

Clearly, we can't control what people do on the exchange.  If more volume comes in the there will be less volatility.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:23:11 PM

If you want to buy using a trusted escrow, we are happy to do so.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:45:29 PM

this is not blatant scam?  Huh

Seriously? Who? And they will hold each other's coins for how long? At which price? locked until the actual Ether release?
c'mon, jeeeezuz ...  Huh

Cant wait for an official statement by the actual Ethereum dev team.
paymenow

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:37:42 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 01:47:49 AM by paymenow

Ethereum warned people about secondary markets - like Ethercoin - in their forum.

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1517/sell-ethercoin

We're aware of a number of so called 'second markets' for ethereum that have automagically sprung up in the last few days.

It's impossible to trade ether either during or post ether sale. The reason is as simple as it is obvious: if Alice tries to sell her wallet to Bob, what tells Bob that Alice has not kept a copy of her wallet somewhere? Nothing, its impossible to prove, and therefore it's impossible to safely trade ether pre-genesis.

Thank you to the many people who have reported this.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:59:12 PM

No.

If you don't trust us, we can use escrow if you'd like. See 1st post for details.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:02:36 PM

Ethereum warned people about secondary markets - like Ethercoin - in their forum.

https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/1517/sell-ethercoin

We're aware of a number of so called 'second markets' for ethereum that have automagically sprung up in the last few days.

It's impossible to trade ether either during or post ether sale. The reason is as simple as it is obvious: if Alice tries to sell her wallet to Bob, what tells Bob that Alice has not kept a copy of her wallet somewhere? Nothing, its impossible to prove, and therefore it's impossible to safely trade ether pre-genesis.

Thank you to the many people who have reported this.

Be careful what you say about these guys,  They deleted my last comment about a similar asset being on the Nxt exchange.

The NXT asset does not have a proof-of-reserves.   This thread isn't a promotional tool for people who want to make fake NXT assets and spam them here.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:03:46 PM

A word of warning.  I asked these guys if they would do escrow via pm and never got a response.

We saw your msg and replied.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:07:13 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 09:41:04 PM by ethercoin.cc

A word of warning.  I asked these guys if they would do escrow via pm and never got a response.

Yeah this thread is a scam, should be reported.
Has no link with ethercoin devs.
If you want to loose a bitcoin then here is the right place.

As we've said many times, if you don't trust us, we're happy to use escrow.  Posting over and over that this is a scam is not very constructive dialog for this thread. See 1st post for our moderation policy. If there is a legitimate concern in your post that hasn't already been addressed earlier in the thread let us know.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:28:30 PM

this is not blatant scam?  Huh

Seriously? Who? And they will hold each other's coins for how long? At which price? locked until the actual Ether release?
c'mon, jeeeezuz ...  Huh

See the 1st post for details.  The Escrow provider will hold the BTC and ETC, and only forward the BTC once the ETC is converted into real ethers.  We're willing to work with the buyers' own escrow providers as long as they're reputable.
semiel

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:33:26 PM

Impossible to be a scam since we're happy to use escrow.

It's worth pointing out that there is a common scam where people offer two services: one is trust-free and can't be a scam, and the other requires trust. They use the legitimacy of the first in order to convince people to use the second, and then run off with the second group's money.

I'm not saying that's what you're doing here, but it makes me nervous that you aren't defaulting to escrow in all cases.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:37:39 PM

Yeah i got a few comments deleted too  Shocked
This thread stinks.

Please see our moderation policy on the 1st post.  We moderate trolling, spam, and 'scam11!1!' posts (especially since we have answered that concern in the FAQ)
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 09:43:26 PM

Impossible to be a scam since we're happy to use escrow.

It's worth pointing out that there is a common scam where people offer two services: one is trust-free and can't be a scam, and the other requires trust. They use the legitimacy of the first in order to convince people to use the second, and then run off with the second group's money.

I'm not saying that's what you're doing here, but it makes me nervous that you aren't defaulting to escrow in all cases.

Thanks for your input.  We would be happy to use escrow in all cases, but also saw lots of demand from people who wanted to move their coins around.  We do  address this concern in our FAQ for people who choose not to use escrow.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 01:15:40 AM

Just curious ..  Would you mind showing your personal holdings on the ethercoin.cc website too.
The reason being that people would know that you indeed have an even larger reserve that you intend to keep and that your interest in the real ether coin is as much as anyone else who holds the ethercoin that you have  sold.

We won't be posting our personal holdings at this time. But we can consider it for the future.
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:08:14 PM

Just curious ..  Would you mind showing your personal holdings on the ethercoin.cc website too.
The reason being that people would know that you indeed have an even larger reserve that you intend to keep and that your interest in the real ether coin is as much as anyone else who holds the ethercoin that you have  sold.

We won't be posting our personal holdings at this time. But we can consider it for the future.

That would shoot the price up .. Just Saying . Cheesy

you pay now double to three times the price of initial price. And count the rist involved in this anonymous product you have to give trust into, so its beyond good and bad.

Just run away, the best you can do here.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:44:54 PM

you pay now double to three times the price of initial price. And count the rist involved in this anonymous product you have to give trust into, so its beyond good and bad.

Just run away, the best you can do here.

Since they missed the original sale the price is higher.  When ethers start trading freely, the price will be higher still if there is lots of demand.

As for risk, we are happy to use escrow to deliver the ethers if you are worried about that.
Digdaga

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:08:15 PM

Can someone post some nodes for .conf file, as i am getting zero connections to the network.

thanks,
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:25:19 PM

Can someone post some nodes for .conf file, as i am getting zero connections to the network.

thanks,

here are some peers currently connected:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:20:27 PM

really good question, question #1 on day 1

also what happens to this coin after redemption?

In theory a 0% pure stakes coin would be interesting to watch (maybe I don't want to redeem) especially if the redeemed lot gets burned.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:17:58 PM

really good question, question #1 on day 1

also what happens to this coin after redemption?

In theory a 0% pure stakes coin would be interesting to watch (maybe I don't want to redeem) especially if the redeemed lot gets burned.

There will be a redemption period will be a finite amount of time.  Coins that aren't redeemed won't have much use afterwards.
illdeletethis

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:16:28 AM

if ethereum, once released, continues the per unit price of ethercoin it would be the 4th largest coin market cap already, right behind litecoin
stechkin88

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:24:20 AM

Can you place the dollar value on 1 ether after the Ethercoin exchange 1:1?
What is the incentive of holding ethers?
What will be the stake if any and how often it will be paid?
From the simple investment in the ethercoin, what can be expected in return after 1:1 conversion?
I am not skeptical, it just a little bit hard to understand all applicability of the Etherium especially when it is not complete and in development stage. Sorry for asking dumb questions, but I don't like to make an investment which I cannot fully understand. 

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 10:14:35 AM

Can you place the dollar value on 1 ether after the Ethercoin exchange 1:1?
What is the incentive of holding ethers?
What will be the stake if any and how often it will be paid?
From the simple investment in the ethercoin, what can be expected in return after 1:1 conversion?
I am not skeptical, it just a little bit hard to understand all applicability of the Etherium especially when it is not complete and in development stage. Sorry for asking dumb questions, but I don't like to make an investment which I cannot fully understand. 

It's impossible to know what the dollar value of ethers will be when the ethereum network launches.
MintyBit

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 09:46:58 AM

I'd be interested if an escrow is involved. Also the Co-Pay Beta might be a good way to facilitate this. How would I go about this?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 01:36:31 AM

I'd be interested if an escrow is involved. Also the Co-Pay Beta might be a good way to facilitate this. How would I go about this?

Please PM us to discuss a purchase.
Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:54:20 PM

I don´t get it.

Have you sold the 1000000 ETC, and they are now traded at bittrex?
Or do you still sell ETC for a fixed price?

If 2nd, what price?

And if someone uses escrow, he can´t really trade at bittrex, cause the ETC won´t delivered to him, isn´t it?

Serge V.

https://keybase.io/serge_v

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 08:08:54 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 02:01:36 PM by Serge V.

Trustworthy MultiSig escrow scheme for your purchases in which seller and buyer can't have any motivation to cheat each other (tested on DOGE):

1. Escrow agent creates 2-of-2 MultiSig address from Buyer and ethercoin.cc pubkeys.
2. Buyer sends 2x coins to MultiSig address (buyer collateral + buyer payment for Ether).
3. ethercoin.cc sends 1x coins to MultiSig address (ethercoin.cc collateral).
4. ethercoin.cc sends ETC to buyer.
5. Buyer converts ETC to Ether after it launch.
6. Escrow agent prepares 1x coins tx from MultiSig address to buyer (buyer collateral) and 2x coins to ethercoin.cc (ethercoin.cc collateral + buyer payment for Ether).
7. Buyer and ethercoin.cc checks and signs tx, 1x coins goes back to buyer and 2x coins goes to ethercoin.cc.

ethercoin.cc is interested to provide for buyer possibility of converting ETC/Ether because he can lose an amount equal to value of the Ether.
Buyer is interested to release the funds (he is free to do anything with his ETC), otherwise he can lose an amount equal to value of the Ether.

Choose 2-of-3 MultiSig escrow scheme if You want to add opportunity of arbitration. It will also protect you from losing, if one of the parties will disappear.

Veritas Escrow Service [EN] [RU]
Tox ID: 25AFA2F787DD955FBF7AFC1FB0F3B6ED3040FE020891476F754777F01ECE936ECDBE0FAF1C1B
Serge V.

https://keybase.io/serge_v

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 07:47:03 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 08:07:48 AM by Serge V.

Assuming that ethercoin.cc has not paid anything for his ETC (pre-mined).  Then his collateral (2x the escrow) is worth nothing...

ethercoin.cc gets buyer's btc only after buyer will fully satisfied and has signed the tx.

Sorry, but your system doesn't work.  Even worse, the buyer would put 2X the BTC required to buy this coin than he should have.

No, actually buyer's collateral is 1x BTC (same as ethercoin.cc) because he can sell his ETC on exchanger for other 1x BTC.

Even more, if choose 2-of-3 MultiSig escrow scheme, buyer will double his BTC if ethercoin.cc will fail to provide for him possibility of converting ETC/Ether.

Veritas Escrow Service [EN] [RU]
Tox ID: 25AFA2F787DD955FBF7AFC1FB0F3B6ED3040FE020891476F754777F01ECE936ECDBE0FAF1C1B
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:31:26 AM

Poll: Which coin will see the biggest gains % wise in 2015?

http://casabitcoin.com/m/poll/&action=show_poll_info&id=6

VOTE ETHERCOIN!!!  Roll Eyes
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 06:29:24 AM

I don´t get it.

If 2nd, what price?

And if someone uses escrow, he can´t really trade at bittrex, cause the ETC won´t delivered to him, isn´t it?

When we launched we had a fixed price because the BTC exchange rate was relatively stable.  Now that it's dropped significantly, we have to  negotiate a price on a case-by-case basis.  If you are interested in buying, you should PM us to discuss a price point.

Yes, if you use escrow, you can't trade it or sent it to anymore.  You will receive your Ethers on the day the genesis block launches via escrow.
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 04:21:59 PM

I don´t get it.

If 2nd, what price?

When we launched we had a fixed price because the BTC exchange rate was relatively stable.  Now that it's dropped significantly, we have to  negotiate a price on a case-by-case basis.  If you are interested in buying, you should PM us to discuss a price point.

Yes, if you use escrow, you can't trade it or sent it to anymore.  You will receive your Ethers on the day the genesis block launches via escrow.

How many coins did you sold? Fixed price should be in USD now? how much aprox?
Suliman

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:46:26 AM

How can I buy?
pragmatic gut

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:55:36 PM

Does anybody know how long it will take Ethereum to go from POW to POS after launch?

What is the mining reward?
Gumbork

Activity: 583

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:09:22 PM

whats the point of this coin?, to be backed by your ethereum holdings? any features?

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
mcplums

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:31:48 PM

I would also like to know how to buy this coin?
MintyBit

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:44:16 AM

Does it bother anyone that there is no real price discovery in this "market"? There's no competition from miners, just one supplier... so the price can get driven up ridiculously because there's only one seller... Between the risk that they may not deliver and walk away (tons of counterparty risk) the fact that ETH will be very available and plentiful upon launch, and mining will be ready to rock and roll, and maybe even multi-mining for profit where people sell right away... I just don't see it.
pragmatic gut

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:55:03 PM

ETC offers the speculator an advantage in the short run once the Ethereum goes live. The time between Ethereum goes live (February) and the time it takes for Ethereum to set a coin/or exchange and the time it takes for holders of Ethereum to get a wallet and have it available for trading may seem like an eternity.

ETC allows those who did not get in early to get in now.

It will be interesting.

Who knows how long it will be for Ethereum to start trading outside of the ETC/Bittrix gateway?

Ethereum as a culture is not particularly concerned about the coin as they are about the tech IMO.

pragmatic gut

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 05:10:31 PM

I see the risk. Yes it is a risk.

Those who buy now and take that risk might be rewarded for that risk once Ethereum goes live and there is no other place to purchase it in the short run.

As those who decide to convert over to Ethereum and it proves to be for real ... then .... the price will respond.

there will be plenty of Ethereum .... but not necessarily right away .......

... it is a new approach ... novel ...

... we will see
chinchs

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:09:47 PM

I see the risk. Yes it is a risk.

Those who buy now and take that risk might be rewarded for that risk once Ethereum goes live and there is no other place to purchase it in the short run.

As those who decide to convert over to Ethereum and it proves to be for real ... then .... the price will respond.

there will be plenty of Ethereum .... but not necessarily right away .......

... it is a new approach ... novel ...

... we will see

I wonder how many coins did they sold... if they still have most of the total amount, they will play the market...
pragmatic gut

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:36:19 AM

Sure,

this would be expected ( I own 23K ethers) 1K from buying on ETC and 22K from the initial offering

I have an interest in seeing its success ... but 1K in the face of 22K .... well ... I am bullish obviously long term ...my Buterern be safe God rest his soul

... I am bullish...

... I AM DAM BULLISH etc AS WELL ... I am long 22k genisis block

chinchs

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 03:15:45 PM

Sure,

this would be expected ( I own 23K ethers) 1K from buying on ETC and 22K from the initial offering

I have an interest in seeing its success ... but 1K in the face of 22K .... well ... I am bullish obviously long term ...my Buterern be safe God rest his soul

... I am bullish...

... I AM DAM BULLISH etc AS WELL ... I am long 22k genisis block

how much did you paid for those 22k?
pragmatic gut

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:31:37 PM

I paid 30 cents piece.

Near the end of the offerring they had gone up to about 45 cents a piece.

I bought them at the very beginning.
chinchs

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:42:57 PM

I paid 30 cents piece.

Near the end of the offerring they had gone up to about 45 cents a piece.

I bought them at the very beginning.

22k of Ethercoin or Ethereum?
pragmatic gut

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 06:43:38 PM

22 K Ethereum ... I bought them last summer.... (30 cents each)

I bought 1K ETC on Bittrix ....(about 1 dollar each)

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:27:34 AM

Just an update that we are accepting Escrow purchases through bitrated.com.  The minimum purchase is 5BTC worth of Ether.  If you are interested please send us a PM.  Escrow purchases do not require the purchaser to hold Ethercoins, and can be settled in Ether directly upon release of the Ethereum genesis block.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 03:30:41 AM

22 K Ethereum ... I bought them last summer.... (30 cents each)

I bought 1K ETC on Bittrix ....(about 1 dollar each)

This is too much difference in the price.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:40:05 AM

Are there really any substantive guarantees that 1 ethercoin will get you 1 ethereum??

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Cornett

Activity: 700

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 10:40:19 AM

Are there really any substantive guarantees that 1 ethercoin will get you 1 ethereum??

Are you blind? Of course no

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
pragmatic gut

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:55:43 PM

A window of time will open where we can CONFIRM whether or not ETC is for real.

Once the genesis block is released people can then confirm whether ETC rewards 1 for 1.

Apparently, once the genesis block is released ETC can be redeemed for 30 days. During this 30 day window ( a strange constriction IMO)

So buy a few and find out.

I believe this ETC is a poorly conceived idea; however, ETC will open a captive window for a time and will allow some to get ETC at a potentially lower price IF Ethereum takes off early.

Ethereum throws a lot of folks with the language of "contracts" and so it may be received cooly at first and you may be well to wait and avoid ETC altogether and just wait and buy Ethers from others.

But, make no mistake. ETC may well give a few an opportunity to get some Ethers at hindsight as a lower price.

I remember all the naysayers out there how they would never participate in the crowd funding offer because the developers offered no guarantees.

But now, as it looks, Ethereum launch appears as though it will work and will generate a lot of excitement.

So, think about these things.       
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 10:09:49 AM

Apparently, once the genesis block is released ETC can be redeemed for 30 days.

The redemption period is a minimum of 30 days from the genesis block. It may be longer. We will give all ETC holders ample time to redeem their holdings.
pragmatic gut

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 03:00:45 PM

Thanks, That's good to know. ( I hope all know this on Bittrix know this as well). Perhaps you will have a warning on Bittrix that trading will shut down on a particular day to alert the wandering trader and THEN allow people plenty of time to redeem after trading discontinues on Bittrix.

Once trading ends on Bittrix you should give folks at least 30 days IMO. 

You are going to great lengths to aid price discovery.

I would imagine that once a deadline is set on Bittrix we should see the price then begin to correspond with "EtherEX" - decentralized exchange ..

here is a link to EtherEX ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbnCYDoupfQ&feature=youtu.be

... I would imagine that you want the other exchanges to mature enough so you can transition out of ETC in a stable way.

... I was a bit hard on you when I said, this is a poorly conceived idea ..... its novel actually ....

... your effort are too immaculately deliberate to be a scam IMO ....
pragmatic gut

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:47:32 PM

How will ETC be affected by the hardfork bomb which will hyperinflate Ethers as incentive for everyone to switch over to POS?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/2w08qk/progress_on_the_bomb/

Will we get our extra ETC in a way so that we can enjoy the same ETHER expansion as crowd funding purchasers?

Shuai

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:20:09 AM

Sent a PM regarding buying with escrow, but received no reply?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:35:38 AM

Sent a PM regarding buying with escrow, but received no reply?

Sorry must have missed it. Please check your PM.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:37:44 AM

How will ETC be affected by the hardfork bomb which will hyperinflate Ethers as incentive for everyone to switch over to POS?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/2w08qk/progress_on_the_bomb/

Will we get our extra ETC in a way so that we can enjoy the same ETHER expansion as crowd funding purchasers?

ETC will be fully redeemed long before this happens.  According to Ethereum it will probably take a year to swtich to POS.   You'll have to go to the ethereum forums or reddit for more into on how the switch from PoW to POS will work.
pragmatic gut

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:42:53 PM

Thanks. As far as I can tell .... ETC is doing the same thing Maidsafe is doing for Safecoin.

Its the same idea.

Maidsafe coin will be converted over to Safecoin whenever Maidsafe finishes getting their network completed. (April ? ... maybe)
pragmatic gut

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:43:06 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 02:02:33 PM by pragmatic gut

It looks as though the launch process for Ethereum will come in phases, "Frontier, Homestead, Metroplis" .....

Gupta has made it clear that non-tech should avoid the Frontier phase and not bother moving Ethers around ....

.... I have decided to buy more Ethers through the escrow process here on this thread.

.... I have also bought some on Bittrix ...... ETC

... I also have genesis block Ethers ...

.... but it looks like it will be months before non-developer types want to be moving Ethers around until the get out of phased post beta

... here is a latest release update

....  https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/03/03/ethereum-launch-process/

.... looks like  i will be a "Metroplis" type .....
wagabee london

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:51:27 PM

when is ethercoin will be lauched it going to be huge sucess the name is great ethercoin and the technology is great

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:35:26 PM

when is ethercoin will be lauched it going to be huge sucess the name is great ethercoin and the technology is great

Ethercoins are redeemable 1:1 for Ethers which will be on the Ethereum network when it launches later this month.
chinchs

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:35:26 PM

Minimum amount for scrow is 5BTC right? how many coins should a get for those 5 BTC's?
wagabee london

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:09:17 PM

when will ethers be on sale?do you need do download a wallet?what is the difference between ethercoin and ethers?

FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
kroe

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:11:16 AM

Minimum amount for scrow is 5BTC right? how many coins should a get for those 5 BTC's?

At the moment at bittrex BTC-ETC that would be around 1600 ethercoins..

why would someone do scrow instead of buying on bittrex for instance ( sorry for the beginner question )?
kroe

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 05:24:43 AM

When will the market close at bittrex and the coins be redeemable ?

ethereum guys are doing really well and should release some nice stuff ( frontier release ) pretty soon, i would guess this will very go up in the next couple of weeks !?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:39:17 AM

It will be redeemable as soon as the Ethereum network launches.

The redemption instructions will be on this thread and ethercoin.cc

ethereum guys are doing really well and should release some nice stuff ( frontier release ) pretty soon, i would guess this will very go up in the next couple of weeks !?

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 08:40:04 AM

Please PM us for a quote
pragmatic gut

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:02:24 AM

Please PM us for a quote

I would advise anyone to avoid buying ETC until ethercoin.cc gets up to speed with the roll out plan for ethereum.

It has been made quite clear that the "frontier" phase of ethereum is no place for traders. Frontier is part of a debugging developer phase.

ETC probably should need to be around until "Metropolis phase" .... so far ethercoin.cc has said nothing.

The roll out of Ethereum is a much more protracted process.

Sythyn

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 07:46:02 AM

So is this a token to trade ethereum?
wagabee london

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:23:23 PM

ethercoin and ethers will be used?when will they be use in the Project?

kroe

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:20:09 AM

It will be redeemable as soon as the Ethereum network launches.

The redemption instructions will be on this thread and ethercoin.cc

they will "launch" in a few weeks. Will the redemption be already available or will we wait for further releases ?

How will it the redemption work ?

Thanks
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:58:28 AM

Please PM us for a quote

I would advise anyone to avoid buying ETC until ethercoin.cc gets up to speed with the roll out plan for ethereum.

It has been made quite clear that the "frontier" phase of ethereum is no place for traders. Frontier is part of a debugging developer phase.

ETC probably should need to be around until "Metropolis phase" .... so far ethercoin.cc has said nothing.

Due to demand from buyers, we will be redeeming on Frontier.  However, the official Ethereum team has indicated that there may be 24-hour checkpoints on Frontier if there are any bugs or failures.   So, we will have to actively monitor the network every 24 hours to make sure no redemptions were reversed.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:59:36 AM

they will "launch" in a few weeks. Will the redemption be already available or will we wait for further releases ?

Thanks

We will post redemption instructions on the website and forums at least 1 week before Frontier launches.  Redemption will be done through the website.  You will provide an Ethereum address, and you will be required to send your Ethercoins to a redemption address.
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:10:27 AM

anybody want to exchange by Ether..? Smiley

miningpros

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:58:31 AM

Thanks

We will post redemption instructions on the website and forums at least 1 week before Frontier launches.  Redemption will be done through the website.  You will provide an Ethereum address, and you will be required to send your Ethercoins to a redemption address.

Sorry, maybe its already been on this tread, but ETC is on the exchanges already, when official Etherium starts on the exchanges it will be ETH correct ?
wagabee london

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 12:39:11 PM

at what Price do you sell you ethers?where do i download a wallet?

kroe

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 02:42:52 AM

Please PM us for a quote

Due to demand from buyers, we will be redeeming on Frontier.  However, the official Ethereum team has indicated that there may be 24-hour checkpoints on Frontier if there are any bugs or failures.   So, we will have to actively monitor the network every 24 hours to make sure no redemptions were reversed.

will you keep ETC exchange available on bittrex after Frontier is launched or should all ETC be redeemed after 30 days of Frontier ?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:34:29 AM

We haven't decided on the length of the redemption period, but we will guarantee that it will be open for at LEAST 30 days from the launch of Frontier.

We might keep redemption open until some time after Homestead has launched.

pragmatic gut

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:39:39 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 12:42:56 PM by pragmatic gut

We haven't decided on the length of the redemption period, but we will guarantee that it will be open for at LEAST 30 days from the launch of Frontier.

Frontier will not be using the Mist browser. Frontier requires code entries (a command line) and runs mostly on ubuntu.

Lots of folks are not at this level including myself.

Frontier is not meant for the average "buyer".

You need to think this through a little more and give people more time well into the homestead phase with full browser capabilities.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:49:11 AM

Frontier will not be using the Mist browser. Frontier requires code entries (a command line) and runs mostly on ubuntu.

Lots of folks are not at this level including myself.

Frontier is not meant for the average "buyer".

You need to think this through a little more and give people more time well into the homestead phase with full browser capabilities.

We will take a wait and see approach.  From what we have heard, nearly everyone wants to redeem when Frontier launches.  We'll make sure that there is a long enough period for everyone to redeem in all circumstances.
TonySon

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:01:33 AM

Grin wow 34.6%  Grin

TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:03:42 AM

I think, Ethercoin to the Moon

TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:06:37 AM

WALLET DOWNLOADS
Ethercoin v1.1 downloads

Windows v1.1
Mac OSX v1.1
Ubuntu Linux v1.1

TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:10:32 AM

http://explorer.ethercoin.cc/chain/Ethercoin

I buy Ethercoin
TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:20:29 AM

at what Price do you sell you ethers?where do i download a wallet?

http://www.ethercoin.cc/
TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 10:35:23 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 10:49:26 AM by TonySon

hi Guys!

Can you help me ? thanks  Cool
TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:39:21 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 11:51:45 AM by TonySon

I sad ....  Cry can you help me  Huh
wagabee london

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 12:03:00 PM

is ethercoin and ethers the same thing?

TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:57:35 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 02:14:35 PM by TonySon

ethercoin is ethercoin my friend. I believe ether is ethereal
TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 03:35:48 PM

ethercoin is ethercoin my friend. I believe ether is ethereal

I hope sure! kaka
wagabee london

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 04:00:32 PM

ethercoin is a pre sale of ethers maybe ethercoin should develop with a website and a online wallet

TonySon

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 11:49:01 PM

ethercoin is a pre sale of ethers maybe ethercoin should develop with a website and a online wallet
Grin
Definitely!
blueshoe

Activity: 277

<space>

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 03:32:07 PM

what is ether?
chinchs

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:27:22 PM

There is any collateral you put on scrow? I got a quote from you, but I have my doubts... lets imagine this situation:

* I assume you have 1.000.000 ethereum
* I put 10 BTC to scrow, you put the proportional ETC

Now, what can happen at market opening:

* ETH goes x10, then you may choose to loose the ETC of the scrow since it will more profitable to sell the ETH instead of having the BTC
* ETH goes to 1 cent each... you may choose to deliver the ETH since the BTC worth more.

Seeing this, it is always a win situation for you, so I want to know if there are clauses to protect both sides and have win-win situation.
pragmatic gut

View Profile
May 08, 2015, 03:11:38 PM

Its in there best interest to have full price discovery.

As individuals begin to trade ETC for real Ethers .... feedback will confirm that ETC is viable.

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 09:28:27 PM

There is any collateral you put on scrow? I got a quote from you, but I have my doubts... lets imagine this situation:

* I assume you have 1.000.000 ethereum
* I put 10 BTC to scrow, you put the proportional ETC

Now, what can happen at market opening:

* ETH goes x10, then you may choose to loose the ETC of the scrow since it will more profitable to sell the ETH instead of having the BTC
* ETH goes to 1 cent each... you may choose to deliver the ETH since the BTC worth more.

Seeing this, it is always a win situation for you, so I want to know if there are clauses to protect both sides and have win-win situation.

Unfortunately there is no way around this scenario.  In the worst case you are guaranteed to have your BTC back, which means you would be in the same position you are in now anyway.   Of course, we promise to honor every purchase no matter what. But short of our promise there is no way to guarantee anything. 

The purpose of the escrow is to protect people who are worried that we will take their BTC and run away AND not give them any ether.

That being said, if your purchase is large enough -- we are willing to put down a portion of collateral as a security deposit that will be paid to you if we don't deliver the ETC within 24 hours of launch.  PM us to discuss.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:52:56 AM

How about bonded escrow?  3x BTC value or something

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
robinson5

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 12:06:04 AM

If anyone's looking to sell a lot of ether PM me with amount and pricing, thanks!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:48:34 PM

Does anybody had issues with the ethercoin wallet? My wallet cannot sync. Each time I open it, the wallet stays syncing at 15% and then it's stuck (no progress at all). It says it has only 1 active connection to the ethercoin network but sometimes there are no connections at all. I tried deleting all the files from blockchain data at the appdata directory and leaving only the wallet.dat file, but still no luck  Sad

Any help?

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 10:20:05 PM

Mac wallet stuck at 7.74% with 1 connection only. 
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:33:47 PM

You need to leave the wallet open for quite a while to make sure it finds more then 1 connection.  If you only have 1 connection it will take a long time to sync.
Beymond

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:42:52 PM

No connections on MAC wallet Huh Huh
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:36:34 PM

After almost 2 hours of leaving the wallet open, I've finally got it to sync. It says that now it has 3 active connections to the Ethercoin network. Sweet! Now I can finally see my balance  Smiley

By the way, the wallet that I'm using is the Windows version...

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ETC holder

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:30:27 PM

Hello,

I have some ETC in an Ethercoin - Wallet (windows version).

I created a backup wallet and stored it offline

How do I restore the backup wallet (on different PC from the one on which I originally created the wallet)

Thanks for your advice
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:34:13 PM

Hello,

I have some ETC in an Ethercoin - Wallet (windows version).

I created a backup wallet and stored it offline

How do I restore the backup wallet (on different PC from the one on which I originally created the wallet)

Thanks for your advice

The restore the backup wallet, you should move the wallet.dat file to your appdata directory.

The quickest way to get there is to press the Win key + R to open the run window and then write %appdata% which takes you directly to that folder. Then, copy & paste (or move) your wallet.dat file into the Ethercoin directory.

Make sure that your ETC wallet is not open in order to do this. Hope this helps  Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ETC holder

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:08:17 AM

Hi again,

Thanks for your advice.

I am currently struggling to get the Ethercoin - Wallet synchronised.
I am running the Ethercoin wallet version v1.1.0.1-g32a928e on Win7 64bit

I have been trying to synchronise for over 24 hours and still ~54879 blocks remaining
I have aborted and restarted a number of times to see if that helps but it seems not.
having started at ~67,000 that still leaves a week or so to go at the current rate Sad
It did not take more than a few hours to synchronise the wallet previously on another machine.

Can you provide any advice as to how to speed up the synchronisation?
Is there a fast way to download the whole blockchain eg: BitTorrent ?

Many thanks
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:17:48 PM

Hi again,

Thanks for your advice.

I am currently struggling to get the Ethercoin - Wallet synchronised.
I am running the Ethercoin wallet version v1.1.0.1-g32a928e on Win7 64bit

I have been trying to synchronise for over 24 hours and still ~54879 blocks remaining
I have aborted and restarted a number of times to see if that helps but it seems not.
having started at ~67,000 that still leaves a week or so to go at the current rate Sad
It did not take more than a few hours to synchronise the wallet previously on another machine.

Can you provide any advice as to how to speed up the synchronisation?
Is there a fast way to download the whole blockchain eg: BitTorrent ?

Many thanks

If synchronization is stuck you will need to delete some files in order to start synchronizing again. Go to the appdata directory, then browse to the Ethercoin folder. Make sure to delete all files except the wallet.dat (very important!) After this, try opening the Ethercoin wallet software again and see if it starts synchronizing. Usually, synchronization time take a few hours so please be patient until wallet is fully synchronized.

Most of the time, I get 1 to 3 active connections to the Ethercoin network.  Cheesy

P.S. If you want this to be faster, I might upload block data and share it to you  Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ETC holder

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:31:43 PM

Thank you

all synchronised and wallet restored
 Smiley  Grin  Cool
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:45:55 PM

Thank you

all synchronised and wallet restored
 Smiley  Grin  Cool

No problem. If there's any other question that you would like to ask or need anything, feel free to send me a private message and I''ll be glad to help.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
advanced

Activity: 267

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 06:13:08 PM

are you also interested in buying Ether bought during the presale?

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR
wagabee london

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:55:00 AM

is there a pump and dump with ethercoin Price went up there is a lot of volume with ethercoin

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:14:49 PM

is there a pump and dump with ethercoin Price went up there is a lot of volume with ethercoin

Looks like it is indeed. Yesterday's price was at $2.45 low and now price went up to $3.91! I was lucky that I've bought ethercoins when they were at $0.66. I've been holding 2.80 ETC and with this increase in price, I think I may sell them..  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ETC holder

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 03:26:46 PM

Now we know that Ethereum Frontier launch is just days away. https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/07/22/frontier-is-coming-what-to-expect-and-how-to-prepare/

It would be helpful to know from the Ethercoin people more detail about how the conversion of Ethercoin > ETH will be done.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:08:02 PM

Now we know that Ethereum Frontier launch is just days away. https://blog.ethereum.org/2015/07/22/frontier-is-coming-what-to-expect-and-how-to-prepare/

It would be helpful to know from the Ethercoin people more detail about how the conversion of Ethercoin > ETH will be done.

Exactly. That would be something that I would like to know too. I've made serious investments with Ethercoin, with the hopes of getting lots of Ethers in exchange (now that I've missed the initial ether sale).

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
wagabee london

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 04:21:08 PM

yes more information for all the people investing ethercoin is a better name then ether but it,s a not the same project

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:40:10 AM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give a quick update.

The website will be updated to provide redemption instructions by the end of this weekend.

There will be a form where you enter your Ethereum address.  You will send ETC to a special burn address and your Ether will be sent to your Ethereum address.

All redemptions will be done manually from a secure system for security reasons.  This means it may take up to 24 hours for your redemption to be processed.  Larger redemptions will have priority over smaller ones.  Any redemptions under 25ETC may take more then 24 hours to process.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:14:38 AM

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to give a quick update.

The website will be updated to provide redemption instructions by the end of this weekend.

There will be a form where you enter your Ethereum address.  You will send ETC to a special burn address and your Ether will be sent to your Ethereum address.

All redemptions will be done manually from a secure system for security reasons.  This means it may take up to 24 hours for your redemption to be processed.  Larger redemptions will have priority over smaller ones.  Any redemptions under 25ETC may take more then 24 hours to process.

That's great news! Glad to know how the process will be done for exchanging Ethercoins. Can't wait for those Ethers... Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
siamjim

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:13:18 PM

why bittrex disabled us?   Huh
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:57:12 PM

why bittrex disabled us?   Huh

Sorry I am new to this thread, what is the link between ethercoin  and etherum?

Would u recommend to buy ethercoin in bittrex and why?

Thanks

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:43:59 AM

I really don't get it how I can redeem .. it's so little information about this project. It makes no sense .... anyway hopefully I will see more extra info.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:03:27 AM

warning

Ethereum will be huge dumped after launch. many investors are looking for return on investment and that is why they will be dumped it.  Cool

keep your Bitcoin carefully
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:18:48 AM

warning

Ethereum will be huge dumped after launch. many investors are looking for return on investment and that is why they will be dumped it.  Cool

keep your Bitcoin carefully

Honestly? Let them. That way smart folks can get more.

ETH will allow $2T of underground economy to become more structured (and possibly less underground) through DAOs.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/04/23/americas-2-trillion-shadow-economy-is-the-recessions-big-winner/

If it captures 1% of that $2T, it is equivalent to $20B, which would put ETH somewhere around $150. Those who sell for $2 will shit bricks, eat sand and may even commit suicide in the years to come. If it captures 10% of that ETH will be $1500. I know it sounds crazy, but so did the Internet in 1995.

Once it's launched their main focus will be on scalability, which I think is the real reason crypto is not ready for mainstream. Once they can handle 100K TPS (and I'm sure they will), it's game over.

Obligatory disclaimer: I'm not a financial advisor, this is just my opinion. Consult a real one before making a decision.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 03:34:21 PM

I missed out on the sale so this is handy, might see and pick up a couple but then once ETH is released I would imagine there would be a lot of dumping going on so maybe the price of ETC right now is a bit high but then that depends on the price of ETH hmmm what to do.
ETC holder

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:08:18 PM

I have some ETC in a wallet and have staked some of it to earn fees.
The part which is staked is unspendable whilst it is staked.

Can someone advise me how to unstake the ETC so that I can redeem it for Ether?

I am sure there is an option menu somewhere but I cannot find it

Thanks
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:46:17 PM

Open command prompt, then cd (or change directory) to your wallet's app location (.exe).

Example: If ethercoin-qt.exe is on Desktop, you would write cd C:\Users\Your Username Here\Desktop

After that, write this command in your cmd or command prompt:

ethercoin-qt -reservebalance=9999999

Try it and see if it works  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:09:21 PM

An announcement regarding the redemption process will be made shortly.
ETC holder

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:37:47 AM

I am using the Ethercoin wallet - Qt for windows

Still unable to unstake some coins

Under menu: Options/Main  I have set Reserve to 99999999 which should unstake all my coins
but this had not had the desired effect.

Any other advice?

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 12:07:42 PM

I am using the Ethercoin wallet - Qt for windows

Still unable to unstake some coins

Under menu: Options/Main  I have set Reserve to 99999999 which should unstake all my coins
but this had not had the desired effect.

Any other advice?

Try looking for ethercoin.conf in your appdata directory. In there, set this: staking=0 then save it. Hope this helps.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:19:23 PM

Did you mean today? The info from the ethercoin website seems to have have disappeared.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:37:44 AM

Did you mean today? The info from the ethercoin website seems to have have disappeared.

Yes. The redemption page will be posted within 24 hours.  You will be able to input a request to redeem your ETC for ETher.
newrad

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:26:33 AM

So I'm guessing Ethercoin.cc sold out of coin to sale?  Huh

Also when ethereum goes live will ether be available on the exchanges?

Donate: 1Arwzha3tci23dC6XAZLSwNt6RQ6vj37au
cryptojoe

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 03:59:03 PM

So I'm guessing Ethercoin.cc sold out of coin to sale?  Huh

Actually lots of ethercoin is still for sale at bittrex.  Bittrex is the only exchange that i know of that is pre-selling their ether. They're using  tokens, i.e., ethercoins, that they are saying will be redeemable one-one for ether. Link to proof of reserves is posted near the beginning of this thread.

Galangeka

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:01:06 PM

i think same of you
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:21:43 PM

This is some joke, right? who would be both stupid enough to trust the ethercoin dev to actually make this swap and pay 10x+ ipo price? are there really people here that stupid or is this just a bunch of fake volume?
wagabee london

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:01:20 PM

ethercoin has a much higher Price then ethers does ethers have any value

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:38:58 PM

Just a quick update:

Due to the low gas limit, it won't be possible to make any transfers on the Ethereum network for the next few days.  '

We were considering delaying launch of the redemption page until then, but have decided to put it up ahead of time and allow people to put in their redemption requests early, so you can expect to see it live on our website within the next few hours.

Please note that it is your responsibility to generate your own Ethereum address.  Please check the Ethereum website for instructions
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:01:23 AM

So any ETC bought at Bittrex will be redeemable 1:1 to Ethercoin or Ethereum or whatever its called?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:59:41 PM

Update:

The redemption request form has been posted.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:01:49 PM

So any ETC bought at Bittrex will be redeemable 1:1 to Ethercoin or Ethereum or whatever its called?

ETC= Ethercoin

And yes all ETC is redeemable for Ethereum.  Just go on the website and make a redemption request.  It will be filled when the Ethereum gas limit is raised.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:17:02 PM

ETC= Ethercoin

And yes all ETC is redeemable for Ethereum.  Just go on the website and make a redemption request.  It will be filled when the Ethereum gas limit is raised.
Hey sorry to bother you again but I'm looking on thee Ethereum webpage and I can't see anywhere where I would make a redemption request? Where exactly on the website would I look to make this request? Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:19:00 PM

ETC= Ethercoin

Hey sorry to bother you again but I'm looking on thee Ethereum webpage and I can't see anywhere where I would make a redemption request? Where exactly on the website would I look to make this request? Cheers

Just wait for ethereum to hit the exchanges (if it ever does) and wait for it to dump, buying ethercoin at these prices is ludicrous.
cryptoboy.architect

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:27:33 AM

Just wait for ethereum to hit the exchanges (if it ever does) and wait for it to dump, buying ethercoin at these prices is ludicrous.

Not any more ludicrous than BTC or LTC prices. I love the ETH roadmap, the plan, and the ease of use of the platform.
(e.g. trying to do a smart contract in Bitcoin is a freaking pain in da butt)

Love this visual tool by the way (check out the examples): http://etherscripter.com/

Say what you will but ETH is a game changer. The only issue I have with it is the gas cost and scalability. But reading the blog articles it sounds like they'll solve all of that much quicker than Bitcoin can decide, should they increase the block size or not.
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:49:48 AM

remember, Ethercoin is NOT the same as Ethereum.  so you're looking in the wrong place.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:10:18 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 02:26:46 AM by chesthing

Not any more ludicrous than BTC or LTC prices. I love the ETH roadmap, the plan, and the ease of use of the platform.

Love this visual tool by the way (check out the examples): http://etherscripter.com/

Say what you will but ETH is a game changer. The only issue I have with it is the gas cost and scalability. But reading the blog articles it sounds like they'll solve all of that much quicker than Bitcoin can decide, should they increase the block size or not.

It's ludicrous because there is no way in hell ethereum is going to trade at a stable 10x+ ipo price when it hits exchanges. This shit is going to be fudded hard, and it will dump hard. 10x ipo price is something far down the line, not now for Christ sake.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:02:32 AM

ETC= Ethercoin

Go to ethercoin.cc

Scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a form where you put in your Ethereum address.
cryptoboy.architect

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:20:01 AM

It's ludicrous because there is no way in hell ethereum is going to trade at a stable 10x+ ipo price when it hits exchanges. This shit is going to be fudded hard, and it will dump hard. 10x ipo price is something far down the line, not now for Christ sake.

U MAD U DIDN'T BUY BRO? Smiley Right... Well it will be very erratic, I agree. But when it settles it will be way above the original price.

The problem with your statement is that Ethereum is a game changer and smart money will absorb any drops. If I was a BTC whale right now, I'd go 50% in ETH, no question about it.

Most of these DApps here will get funded with ETH, which will be locked in a smart contract, which will generate even more demand:

http://dapps.ethercasts.com/
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:57:49 PM

I would never go 50% in ETC ....LOL.

GMC actually has a use case right now.

BCN is also a good buy.

ETC lmao....we will see where this price settles then maybe ill get some of this stuff. BTS is looking much better for my $.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:28:40 AM

What was IPO price?
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:47:09 PM

What was IPO price?

IPO price was around 1300-2000 for 1 BTC (BTC: $500) so $0,3 or 0,001 BTC now its 0,01. 10x pricefolding (!)

However, buy now sell later is the best for now. Enough N00bs outthere :-)
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:59:12 PM

http://themerkle.com/speculation/ethercoin-price-analysisspeculation-07082015/

See our price analysis first only at the merkle.com !

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:25:48 AM

Redemptions have begun.

Largest to smallest.  Takes up to 24 hours. (We process manually, and have to eat, sleep, etc)

Any redemptions under 10ETC are low priority and will be redeemed at the end of the month.
ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:47:03 AM

So, in summary people are speculating a 10x price increase for ethereum ?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:59:22 AM

Redemptions have begun.

Largest to smallest.  Takes up to 24 hours. (We process manually, and have to eat, sleep, etc)

Any redemptions under 10ETC are low priority and will be redeemed at the end of the month.

This is simply BS!  

It takes 15 seconds, at most, to send a transaction on the Ethereum network - double checking that the send and receive address are correct, taking your time to double and triple verify ...   You have 50 requests on your website at the moment - 50 x 15 seconds = at most 20 minutes to clear the backlog...

Within the terminal geth console, set the followings:
Code:
>var sender = eth.accounts[0];
>var receiver = 'ETCETHRedemptionxxxxx;
>var amount = web3.toWei("the amount to redeem", "ether")

Then,

>eth.sendTransaction({from:sender, to:receiver, value: amount})

Repeat as necessary... not that complicated...

Our transactions are signed offline, then moved from an airgapped machine to be transmitted.  We will try to process redemptions under 10 ETC when we have time but make no guarantees.  

If you are trying to redeem less than 10ETC, don't expect it to be redeemed quickly.  Everything is manually processed. You are wasting your time and ours. 
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:09:02 AM

Our transactions are signed offline, then moved from an airgapped machine to be transmitted.  We will try to process redemptions under 10 ETC when we have time but make no guarantees.  

If you are trying to redeem less than 10ETC, don't expect it to be redeemed quickly.  Everything is manually processed. You are wasting your time and ours.

Double BS!

Here's some math for you:  We had 1 million ether for sale.  If everyone requested 10 ETC redemptions, we'd have to do 100,000 offline signings, which would take months.

We are not prioritizing < 10 ETH redemptions when there are other requests for hundreds and thousands of ETC pending.

Now that we've made this clear, our time and yours won't be wasted.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:17:37 AM

Double BS!

Here's some math for you:  We had 1 million ether for sale.  If everyone requested 10 ETC redemptions, we'd have to do 100,000 offline signings, which would take months.

We are not prioritizing < 10 ETH redemptions when there are other requests for hundreds and thousands of ETC pending.

Now that we've made this clear, our time and yours won't be wasted.

I am sorry - but you only have 50 redemptions to do on your website, not millions - get on with it! 

Yes, they are being handled.  We currently are closing Escrow deals that are for very large amounts; unfortunately we have to prioritize things. Soon we will be able to make things happen much faster once all the escrow transactions are out of the way.
ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 07:45:50 AM

There is a demand for Ethereum, for those who slept in 2014, and the supply is limited due to the fact that most pre-sale buyers can't use terminal commands to send their coins to exchanges.  So the price is very high at the moment.  The instant a more user-friendly solution will be available for the windows users, the price will go down to about $0.30 per ether (the pre-sale value of Ether in 2014).  There are now about 30 000 ethers mined every day (5 ethers per 15 seconds), plus the 60 millions pre-sold in 2014... do the math...

In 2014, 75% of the Ether were sold to high rollers and believers. Leaving 25% of the 60 millions to small speculative "investors" who don't give shit about Ethereum.  Ether is fuel, nothing else.  It is not designed to be a currency. It only fuels contracts on the Ethereum network.  Once people get this, they will buy them only to fuel their contracts, nothing else.

If Ether is fuel, its price should not be high and volatile. Right ?
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:58:44 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2015, 07:22:51 PM by ethercoin.cc

We would like to remind everyone that this thread is intended for high signal to noise ratio discussion and so it is moderated.

We are redeeming ETC manually for security reasons (signing offline), and are doing so in priority order from largest to smallest.  We will do our best to redeem small requests, but will not guarantee that they are processed within 24 hours, and could take a few days.

If you would like to troll about this because you requested the 0.8ETC transaction, please create another un-moderated thread for trolling.

Thank you.
siamjim

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:07:17 AM

can any1 explain to me why is the price is steadily going lower n lower, where will the new floor be?
wagabee london

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:08:46 PM

ethers are token for a network not a currency the Price was to high

ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:37:39 PM

Most users are dissatisfied with the manner of launch, more than 95% of investors still are not able to transfer their Ether to the exchanges.
this prices still is very high, Huge dump in the way.
just watching it. Cool

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
killacam8888

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:18:36 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2015, 06:33:46 PM by killacam8888

Dont listen to FUD. Best advice.

ETH INFO: 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1XOPIqyP7A

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwaBM-kQeqc

You be the judge...what is an Ether worth in todays world? ...with a company like IBM backing this project, IMO you cant go wrong here. The world is changing fast. The fact that I can quit my job and trade these currencies and make a living is something alot of my family/ friends dont understand. They will soon. With coins like this. Blockchain technolgy is the future. Coins like GMC will bring main stream adoption to crypto as well IMO. We all have that one friend who tells us "stop wasting your time on Bitcoin man", "stop playing with that play money", "what the fuck is bitcoin no one will use it". Inject crypto into their games, they will begin to see value in digital currencies then. IMO digital currencies best chance to become popular through mainstream adoption is through the video game industry. Just sit back and think about the implications for a second.

My gut tells me we are all apart of something great. Most of the people around us dont even know what cryptocurrency is. IMO thats like not knowing what gold was during the gold rush. We are all so lucky to be apart of this.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:48:24 PM

You be the judge...what is an Ether worth in todays world? ...with a company like IBM backing this project, IMO you cant go wrong here. The world is changing fast. The fact that I can quit my job and trade these currencies and make a living is something alot of my family/ friends dont understand. They will soon. With coins like this. Blockchain technolgy is the future. Coins like GMC will bring main stream adoption to crypto as well IMO. We all have that one friend who tells us "stop wasting your time on Bitcoin man", "stop playing with that play money", "what the fuck is bitcoin no one will use it". Inject crypto into their games, they will begin to see value in digital currencies then. IMO digital currencies best chance to become popular through mainstream adoption is through the video game industry. Just sit back and think about the implications for a second.

My gut tells me we are all apart of something great. Most of the people around us dont even know what cryptocurrency is. IMO thats like not knowing what gold was during the gold rush. We are all so lucky to be apart of this.
Ethereum just is the biggest Cryptocurrencies Scam in history with $18.000.000 revenue from ICO. Grin

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:08:42 AM

Ethereum just is the biggest Cryptocurrencies Scam in history with $18.000.000 revenue from ICO. Grin

Scam? They delivered a working network as promised, and development is continuing, and the price is 3x higher then the sale.  Stop trolling here please. Take the nonsense elsewhere.
johny08
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:47:45 PM

10x is nothing, 100x would be something. Just dont underestimate Vitaly

Payout worked great. thanks.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:41:01 PM

We would like to remind everyone that this thread is intended for high signal to noise ratio discussion and so it is moderated.

We are redeeming ETC manually for security reasons (signing offline), and are doing so in priority order from largest to smallest.  We will do our best to redeem small requests, but will not guarantee that they are processed within 24 hours, and could take a few days.

If you would like to troll about this because you requested the 0.8ETC transaction, please create another un-moderated thread for trolling.

Thank you.

manually? You realize this is the world of computers right? Write a script for it. Or heck an "eth contract"... from the lack of comments on this forum it doesn't appear that you will ever have "100s of thousands of requests for 10 eth"

Maybe its time to pull this coin from exchanges.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:15:15 PM

"Within 24 hours the equivalent Ether (1:1 ratio) will be sent to your Ethereum address."

It's more than 24h ago since the last ETH were sent..... why is that?

maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:07:32 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 05:18:29 PM by maxim000

Proof-of-reserves accounts contain summary only ~350 000 ETH, requested redemptions more 500 000 ETH. Thinking )))

Also, for last 16 hours, from theese accounts was withdrawed 122 000 ETH, and no one redemption.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:27:00 PM

"Within 24 hours the equivalent Ether (1:1 ratio) will be sent to your Ethereum address."

It's more than 24h ago since the last ETH were sent..... why is that?

My ETH were sent 5 mins ago. Thanks, all good!

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:38:45 PM

Proof-of-reserves accounts contain summary only ~350 000 ETH, requested redemptions more 500 000 ETH. Thinking )))

Also, for last 16 hours, from theese accounts was withdrawed 122 000 ETH, and no one redemption.

ETH are moved between PoR accounts for various reasons. 

All that matters is that anyone with a redemption request burning ETC receive the ETH to their address. 

Requests that burn to the PoR addresses are just considered immediately redeemed. (no transfers required)
maxim000

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:27:43 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 03:13:21 AM by maxim000

I was wrong. My ETH received too.
Sorry for suspicions.
siamjim

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:29:58 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 11:13:40 AM by siamjim

Gentlemen
how can i redeem my ETC  for ETH when Bittrex gives me a wallet address that you won't accept?
this is the IBAN address Bittrex gives me for ETH > XE--ETHBTRXPL06H7--6.. but the "Ethercoin redemption page" wont accept it. please help

this is what i get
[debug] user typed:4rn7y
[debug] captcha is:4rn7y
[debug] captcha correct!!
Error: XE17ETHBTRXPL06H7006 is not a valid ethereum address -- missing 0x at beginning
Wob

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:01:58 PM

Gentlemen
how can i redeem my ETC  for ETH when Bittrex gives me a wallet address that you won't accept?
this is the IBAN address Bittrex gives me for ETH > XE--ETHBTRXPL06H7--6.. but the "Ethercoin redemption page" wont accept it. please help

this is what i get
Error: XE17ETHBTRXPL06H7006 is not a valid ethereum address -- missing 0x at beginning

^^ Got the same question.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 04:39:00 PM

Gentlemen

this is what i get

Thats because His website script doesn't support IBAN addresses redeem it to poloniex or kraken exchange.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:37:21 PM

Gentlemen

this is what i get

We don't accept IBAN addresses. Only ethereum address with format that starts with 0x at the beginning
mkrypt

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:29:13 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 02:00:29 PM by mkrypt

got ETH to my account today. Confirm that redemption is working. The only minor problem was slow sync of ETC wallet
nramirezmail

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:49:40 AM

Hi, i'd like to know, how to withdraw my etc from Bittrex.
I'm thinking this steps is the correct way:

1-I have to install ethereum wallet called geth, sync the blockchain. (it's take to much time).
2-Generate ethereum address whith geth. For example 0xaba21175ef27acbe1648642b9d9e678b856f62a9
3- Goto redemption page "ethercoin.cc" and put this address on the text box and they will generate the etc redemption address. For example ETCETHRedemption9Ud9nqky3TaraoA7DS
4- Goto to Bittrex and put this redemption address into etc withdraw option.

Its that right??

I'm have some trouble to sync the blockchain, I have to generate the genesis block? or geth auto sync without generate the genesis block??
How long does it take to download the ethereum blockchain??? i'm started to download the blockchain 2 days ago and no sync yet?

Please Help me.
Thanks
Wob

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:04:57 PM

1-I have to install ethereum wallet called geth, sync the blockchain. (it's take to much time).
2-Generate ethereum address whith geth. For example 0xaba21175ef27acbe1648642b9d9e678b856f62a9
3- Goto redemption page "ethercoin.cc" and put this address on the text box and they will generate the etc redemption address. For example ETCETHRedemption9Ud9nqky3TaraoA7DS

Its that right??

I'm have some trouble to sync the blockchain, I have to generate the genesis block? or geth auto sync without generate the genesis block??
How long does it take to download the ethereum blockchain??? i'm started to download the blockchain 2 days ago and no sync yet?

Please Help me.
Thanks

Can do it much faster/easier:

Register account at Poloniex, get a Ethereum address there (that starts with 0x..)

Fill in your created poloniex address at ethereum.cc

Send the ETC coins from bittrex to the REDEMPtion address that ethereum.cc gave you

You will receive the coins at Poloniex in a certain time

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:56:44 PM

Its that right??

Please Help me.
Thanks

Can do it much faster/easier:

Register account at Poloniex, get a Ethereum address there (that starts with 0x..)

Fill in your created poloniex address at ethereum.cc

Send the ETC coins from bittrex to the REDEMPtion address that ethereum.cc gave you

You will receive the coins at Poloniex in a certain time

We've enabled HEX addresses at bittrex as well.  So just go to your wallet page, goto ETHER, generate a new address, input that to ethercoin.cc, withdraw your ETC to the address provided, and you should receive your ETH here as well.

Thanks,
richie@bitterx

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Philippides

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:29:36 AM

Why is Ethercoin disabled on Bittrex? How do I withdraw it and send it to https://www.ethercoin.cc/ when its disabled?
ekin4

Activity: 663

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:51:14 AM

Is this different than Ethereum? Is it related somehow?
Philippides

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:56:07 AM

Anyone know why ETC (Ethercoin) is disabled on Bittrex? Is the exchange for ethereum already over?
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:14:53 AM

Anyone know why ETC (Ethercoin) is disabled on Bittrex? Is the exchange for ethereum already over?

Yes, probably because the real ETHER hits the market and they removed Ethercoin. Sad
Philippides

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:40:44 AM

Yes, probably because the real ETHER hits the market and they removed Ethercoin. Sad

Doesn't Bittrex always send out an e-mail notification before they delist a coin? Also did ethercoin.cc ever specify when the coin swap would end?
spanjii

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:58:19 AM

here is what richie from bittrex said https://twitter.com/richiela/status/633469851562938368
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:58:58 AM

Doesn't Bittrex always send out an e-mail notification before they delist a coin? Also did ethercoin.cc ever specify when the coin swap would end?

Hmmmm. They probably didn't delist it. I think they have a problem about coin. Maybe technical.

here is what richie from bittrex said https://twitter.com/richiela/status/633469851562938368

Thanks for the link.
Philippides

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:01:55 AM

Great! Thanks for the clarification. No worries then.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:41:48 AM

yes, some reports mention ethercoin have lost or even lose some exchange

ekin4

Activity: 663

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:35:21 PM

This coin died faster than I expected. RIP Ethercoin.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:08:26 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

All redemption requests using the online form on ethercoin.cc must be made by September 30th.  After that date the form will be shut down and all requests will have to be made manually by email.

If you hold Ethercoins and have not made a redemption request please do it now.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:15:05 PM

It's been 2 days since I sent ETC to the redemption address, but I can't see updates on the ethercoin.cc site. Balance still says zero. Am I doing something wrong? Below, is proof of transaction:

Please help!  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:20:55 AM

It's been 2 days since I sent ETC to the redemption address, but I can't see updates on the ethercoin.cc site. Balance still says zero. Am I doing something wrong? Below, is proof of transaction:

Please help!  Sad

I would like to know what is really going on here now that it's been a week since I've sent Ethercoins to the redemption address, but still balance has not been updated on the ethercoin.cc site. Is there something wrong? Where is the OP? I've sent him an email but no response up to this date. I might have the feeling that all of this was just a scam... Angry

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:08:58 PM

Please help!  Sad

Did anyone had this experience when sending Ethercoins to the redemption address? After my request had been listed on the site, I've found out that other requests haven't been fulfilled yet. The site says that it may take up to one week for the redemption process to occur but for it has been over a week for me and still no updates on the balance sent, OP not replying my emails and messages, and there's no sign of anyone who gives a shit. Are my hopes lost? Does that mean that I lost the money I invested into Ethercoins?

If anybody's out there and had the same experience as me, I would like to know. In the meantime, I'll just keep waiting until eventually I get a response from either the OP or someone else  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
rentamodelmarket

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 04:49:49 PM

Hello,
We just wanted to let you know that we accept your Cryptocurrency to buy credit to spend on our marketplace (www.rentamodelmarket.com) 18+ only. We hope that this will also help to spread your currency to those who still do not know the altcoins.

http://s23.postimg.org/hlk54915j/coins.jpg

http://s4.postimg.org/jsx7zg08p/refer_program.jpg

We also want to inform you that anyone who wanted to offer his services (especially as a programmer and webmaster) in our marketplace is welcome.

Thank you!
Slims

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:31:22 PM

Пиpaмидa
Slims

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:20:54 PM

Дopoгиe дpyзья этo былa финaнcoвaя пиpaмидa oдним cлoвoм вac вcex кинyли зaбyдьтe пpo cвoи дeньги нaвceгдa .Этoт дядя yжe гpeeт cвoи яйцa в Maйaми
Slims

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:54:57 AM

Boт cмoтpитe кaк oни кинyли вcex пoд дyдкy   Ethereum  ETH

Boт нacтoящий Эфиp  и нaзвaния eгo Ethereum ,чтo cдeлaли aфepиcты coздaли тaкoe дepьмo кaк   Ethercoin ETC нaкpyтили мoнeтy oнa oчeнь биcтpo пoлeтeлa cняли дeньги c людeй  cкaзaли ,чтo мы Эфиp oни пoxoжи ,чтo мы имeeм дoлю в Эфиpe  coбpaли пapy миллиoнoв   дoллapoв кaк нa пиpaмидe пocмoтpитe внимaтeльнo кaк oтличaютcя нaзвaния ,пocлe чeгo пидapacы eбaныe в жoпy нaбили кapмaны дoллapaми зaкpыли нaxyй вce caйты и cyки yexaли нюxaть кoкaин тpaxaть VIP шлюx и пoкyпaть дopoгиe дoмa  зaбyдьтe нaвceгдa пpo cвoи дeньги.Bceгдa пpoвepяйтe кyдa влoжить дeньги oни cpaзy нe внyшaли дoвepия этa пeтyшня  гaлимaя пycкaй вдaвятcя тeми дeньгaми.
King Buzz

Activity: 102

love life...

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:57:17 PM

that price on yobit    fucking hey 

Sell order
Price    ETCO    BTC
100.00000001   0.99774232   99.7742320 btc

get shipping your ethers to yobit boys  ;]
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:43:20 PM

Пиpaмидa
pyramid collapsed

((^_^))
Mineotaur

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

I found an old wallet.dat from around 2014 named ETC Ether. Might it have been created by the wallet in OP? The links are all dead now, can't access an old block explorer or wallet to check the balance.

BTC: 37r8wbYRMPav3AU8w1D3FQmwtYenVzcbdX
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: