Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethercoin | Redeemable 1:1 for ethers | Official Thread  (Read 60937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Galangeka

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:01:06 PM

An announcement regarding the redemption process will be made shortly.

Did you mean today? The info from the ethercoin website seems to have have disappeared.

i think same of you
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:21:43 PM

This is some joke, right? who would be both stupid enough to trust the ethercoin dev to actually make this swap and pay 10x+ ipo price? are there really people here that stupid or is this just a bunch of fake volume?
wagabee london

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:01:20 PM

ethercoin has a much higher Price then ethers does ethers have any value

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
ethercoin.cc (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:38:58 PM

Just a quick update:

Due to the low gas limit, it won't be possible to make any transfers on the Ethereum network for the next few days.  '

We were considering delaying launch of the redemption page until then, but have decided to put it up ahead of time and allow people to put in their redemption requests early, so you can expect to see it live on our website within the next few hours.

Please note that it is your responsibility to generate your own Ethereum address.  Please check the Ethereum website for instructions
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:01:23 AM

So any ETC bought at Bittrex will be redeemable 1:1 to Ethercoin or Ethereum or whatever its called?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:59:41 PM

Update:

The redemption request form has been posted.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:01:49 PM

So any ETC bought at Bittrex will be redeemable 1:1 to Ethercoin or Ethereum or whatever its called?

ETC= Ethercoin

And yes all ETC is redeemable for Ethereum.  Just go on the website and make a redemption request.  It will be filled when the Ethereum gas limit is raised.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:17:02 PM

ETC= Ethercoin

And yes all ETC is redeemable for Ethereum.  Just go on the website and make a redemption request.  It will be filled when the Ethereum gas limit is raised.
Hey sorry to bother you again but I'm looking on thee Ethereum webpage and I can't see anywhere where I would make a redemption request? Where exactly on the website would I look to make this request? Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:19:00 PM

ETC= Ethercoin

Hey sorry to bother you again but I'm looking on thee Ethereum webpage and I can't see anywhere where I would make a redemption request? Where exactly on the website would I look to make this request? Cheers

Just wait for ethereum to hit the exchanges (if it ever does) and wait for it to dump, buying ethercoin at these prices is ludicrous.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:27:33 AM

Just wait for ethereum to hit the exchanges (if it ever does) and wait for it to dump, buying ethercoin at these prices is ludicrous.

Not any more ludicrous than BTC or LTC prices. I love the ETH roadmap, the plan, and the ease of use of the platform.
(e.g. trying to do a smart contract in Bitcoin is a freaking pain in da butt)

Love this visual tool by the way (check out the examples): http://etherscripter.com/

Say what you will but ETH is a game changer. The only issue I have with it is the gas cost and scalability. But reading the blog articles it sounds like they'll solve all of that much quicker than Bitcoin can decide, should they increase the block size or not.
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 01:49:48 AM

remember, Ethercoin is NOT the same as Ethereum.  so you're looking in the wrong place.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 02:10:18 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 02:26:46 AM by chesthing

Not any more ludicrous than BTC or LTC prices. I love the ETH roadmap, the plan, and the ease of use of the platform.

Love this visual tool by the way (check out the examples): http://etherscripter.com/

Say what you will but ETH is a game changer. The only issue I have with it is the gas cost and scalability. But reading the blog articles it sounds like they'll solve all of that much quicker than Bitcoin can decide, should they increase the block size or not.

It's ludicrous because there is no way in hell ethereum is going to trade at a stable 10x+ ipo price when it hits exchanges. This shit is going to be fudded hard, and it will dump hard. 10x ipo price is something far down the line, not now for Christ sake.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:02:32 AM

ETC= Ethercoin

Go to ethercoin.cc

Scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a form where you put in your Ethereum address.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 06:20:01 AM

It's ludicrous because there is no way in hell ethereum is going to trade at a stable 10x+ ipo price when it hits exchanges. This shit is going to be fudded hard, and it will dump hard. 10x ipo price is something far down the line, not now for Christ sake.

U MAD U DIDN'T BUY BRO? Smiley Right... Well it will be very erratic, I agree. But when it settles it will be way above the original price.

The problem with your statement is that Ethereum is a game changer and smart money will absorb any drops. If I was a BTC whale right now, I'd go 50% in ETH, no question about it.

Most of these DApps here will get funded with ETH, which will be locked in a smart contract, which will generate even more demand:

http://dapps.ethercasts.com/
Blazin8888

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:57:49 PM

I would never go 50% in ETC ....LOL.

GMC actually has a use case right now.

BCN is also a good buy.

ETC lmao....we will see where this price settles then maybe ill get some of this stuff. BTS is looking much better for my $.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:28:40 AM

What was IPO price?
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 02:47:09 PM

What was IPO price?

IPO price was around 1300-2000 for 1 BTC (BTC: $500) so $0,3 or 0,001 BTC now its 0,01. 10x pricefolding (!)

However, buy now sell later is the best for now. Enough N00bs outthere :-)
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 04:59:12 PM

http://themerkle.com/speculation/ethercoin-price-analysisspeculation-07082015/

See our price analysis first only at the merkle.com !

ethercoin.cc (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 05:25:48 AM

Redemptions have begun.

Largest to smallest.  Takes up to 24 hours. (We process manually, and have to eat, sleep, etc)

Any redemptions under 10ETC are low priority and will be redeemed at the end of the month.
ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:47:03 AM

So, in summary people are speculating a 10x price increase for ethereum ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: