Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethercoin | Redeemable 1:1 for ethers | Official Thread  (Read 60937 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 04:39:00 PM

Gentlemen
how can i redeem my ETC  for ETH when Bittrex gives me a wallet address that you won't accept?
this is the IBAN address Bittrex gives me for ETH > XE--ETHBTRXPL06H7--6.. but the "Ethercoin redemption page" wont accept it. please help

this is what i get
[debug] user typed:4rn7y
[debug] captcha is:4rn7y
[debug] captcha correct!!
Error: XE17ETHBTRXPL06H7006 is not a valid ethereum address -- missing 0x at beginning

Thats because His website script doesn't support IBAN addresses redeem it to poloniex or kraken exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethercoin.cc (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:37:21 PM

Gentlemen
how can i redeem my ETC  for ETH when Bittrex gives me a wallet address that you won't accept?
this is the IBAN address Bittrex gives me for ETH > XE--ETHBTRXPL06H7--6.. but the "Ethercoin redemption page" wont accept it. please help

this is what i get
[debug] user typed:4rn7y
[debug] captcha is:4rn7y
[debug] captcha correct!!
Error: XE17ETHBTRXPL06H7006 is not a valid ethereum address -- missing 0x at beginning

We don't accept IBAN addresses. Only ethereum address with format that starts with 0x at the beginning
mkrypt

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:29:13 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2015, 02:00:29 PM by mkrypt

got ETH to my account today. Confirm that redemption is working. The only minor problem was slow sync of ETC wallet
nramirezmail

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:49:40 AM

Hi, i'd like to know, how to withdraw my etc from Bittrex.
I'm thinking this steps is the correct way:

1-I have to install ethereum wallet called geth, sync the blockchain. (it's take to much time).
2-Generate ethereum address whith geth. For example 0xaba21175ef27acbe1648642b9d9e678b856f62a9
3- Goto redemption page "ethercoin.cc" and put this address on the text box and they will generate the etc redemption address. For example ETCETHRedemption9Ud9nqky3TaraoA7DS
4- Goto to Bittrex and put this redemption address into etc withdraw option.

Its that right??

I'm have some trouble to sync the blockchain, I have to generate the genesis block? or geth auto sync without generate the genesis block??
How long does it take to download the ethereum blockchain??? i'm started to download the blockchain 2 days ago and no sync yet?

Please Help me.
Thanks
Wob

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:04:57 PM

1-I have to install ethereum wallet called geth, sync the blockchain. (it's take to much time).
2-Generate ethereum address whith geth. For example 0xaba21175ef27acbe1648642b9d9e678b856f62a9
3- Goto redemption page "ethercoin.cc" and put this address on the text box and they will generate the etc redemption address. For example ETCETHRedemption9Ud9nqky3TaraoA7DS

Its that right??

I'm have some trouble to sync the blockchain, I have to generate the genesis block? or geth auto sync without generate the genesis block??
How long does it take to download the ethereum blockchain??? i'm started to download the blockchain 2 days ago and no sync yet?

Please Help me.
Thanks

Can do it much faster/easier:

Register account at Poloniex, get a Ethereum address there (that starts with 0x..)

Fill in your created poloniex address at ethereum.cc

Send the ETC coins from bittrex to the REDEMPtion address that ethereum.cc gave you

You will receive the coins at Poloniex in a certain time

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:56:44 PM

Its that right??

Please Help me.
Thanks

Can do it much faster/easier:

Register account at Poloniex, get a Ethereum address there (that starts with 0x..)

Fill in your created poloniex address at ethereum.cc

Send the ETC coins from bittrex to the REDEMPtion address that ethereum.cc gave you

You will receive the coins at Poloniex in a certain time

We've enabled HEX addresses at bittrex as well.  So just go to your wallet page, goto ETHER, generate a new address, input that to ethercoin.cc, withdraw your ETC to the address provided, and you should receive your ETH here as well.

Thanks,
richie@bitterx

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Philippides

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:29:36 AM

Why is Ethercoin disabled on Bittrex? How do I withdraw it and send it to https://www.ethercoin.cc/ when its disabled?
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:51:14 AM

Is this different than Ethereum? Is it related somehow?
Philippides

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:56:07 AM

Anyone know why ETC (Ethercoin) is disabled on Bittrex? Is the exchange for ethereum already over?
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:14:53 AM

Anyone know why ETC (Ethercoin) is disabled on Bittrex? Is the exchange for ethereum already over?

Yes, probably because the real ETHER hits the market and they removed Ethercoin. Sad
Philippides

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:40:44 AM

Yes, probably because the real ETHER hits the market and they removed Ethercoin. Sad

Doesn't Bittrex always send out an e-mail notification before they delist a coin? Also did ethercoin.cc ever specify when the coin swap would end?
spanjii

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:58:19 AM

here is what richie from bittrex said https://twitter.com/richiela/status/633469851562938368
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:58:58 AM

Doesn't Bittrex always send out an e-mail notification before they delist a coin? Also did ethercoin.cc ever specify when the coin swap would end?

Hmmmm. They probably didn't delist it. I think they have a problem about coin. Maybe technical.

here is what richie from bittrex said https://twitter.com/richiela/status/633469851562938368

Thanks for the link.
Philippides

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:01:55 AM

Great! Thanks for the clarification. No worries then.
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:41:48 AM

yes, some reports mention ethercoin have lost or even lose some exchange

ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:35:21 PM

This coin died faster than I expected. RIP Ethercoin.
ethercoin.cc (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:08:26 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

All redemption requests using the online form on ethercoin.cc must be made by September 30th.  After that date the form will be shut down and all requests will have to be made manually by email.

If you hold Ethercoins and have not made a redemption request please do it now.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:15:05 PM

It's been 2 days since I sent ETC to the redemption address, but I can't see updates on the ethercoin.cc site. Balance still says zero. Am I doing something wrong? Below, is proof of transaction:

Please help!  Sad

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 12:20:55 AM

It's been 2 days since I sent ETC to the redemption address, but I can't see updates on the ethercoin.cc site. Balance still says zero. Am I doing something wrong? Below, is proof of transaction:

Please help!  Sad

I would like to know what is really going on here now that it's been a week since I've sent Ethercoins to the redemption address, but still balance has not been updated on the ethercoin.cc site. Is there something wrong? Where is the OP? I've sent him an email but no response up to this date. I might have the feeling that all of this was just a scam... Angry

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:08:58 PM

Please help!  Sad

Did anyone had this experience when sending Ethercoins to the redemption address? After my request had been listed on the site, I've found out that other requests haven't been fulfilled yet. The site says that it may take up to one week for the redemption process to occur but for it has been over a week for me and still no updates on the balance sent, OP not replying my emails and messages, and there's no sign of anyone who gives a shit. Are my hopes lost? Does that mean that I lost the money I invested into Ethercoins?

If anybody's out there and had the same experience as me, I would like to know. In the meantime, I'll just keep waiting until eventually I get a response from either the OP or someone else  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: