Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: America's Choice - Liberty or Sustainable Development  (Read 3523 times)
Bitware (OP)

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 10:34:24 AM

Part 1: [Google Video][YouTube]
Part 2: [Google Video][YouTube]
Part 3: [Google Video][YouTube]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 01:37:05 PM

No transcript ?
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2012, 01:58:49 PM

haven't watched it yet, but it seems it's about the old lie again that only some kind of eco-dictatorship can save us. Nothing can be further from the truth. Liberty and sustainability are not opposites. Quite the contrary.

Our modern lifestyle is a creation of the central control of money supply and our dependency on oil through the military-industrial complex. They're the ones who created today's environmental problems in the first place. Our lives would look quite different without these powers. Much more decentralized, much freer, much "greener".

Local complementary currencies and P2P credit systems are almost by definition "more liberty" and automatically lead to more decentralized, resilient, regional economic circles.

Hemp can be grown locally, is of extremely high biological value, is a great substitute for fossil oils and plastic, and prevents deforestation.

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 02:12:23 PM

haven't watched it yet, but it seems it's about the old lie again that only some kind of eco-dictatorship can save us. Nothing can be further from the truth. Liberty and sustainability are not opposites. Quite the contrary.

Our modern lifestyle is a creation of the central control of money supply and our dependency on oil through the military-industrial complex. They're the ones who created today's environmental problems in the first place. Our lives would look quite different without these powers. Much more decentralized, much freer, much "greener".

Local complementary currencies and P2P credit systems are almost by definition "more liberty" and automatically lead to more decentralized, resilient, regional economic circles.

Hemp can be grown locally, is of extremely high biological value, is a great substitute for fossil oils and plastic, and prevents deforestation.

The videos are against sustainable development (Agenda 21) and pro Liberty.

Sustainable development has absolutely nothing to do with sustainability.

Bitware (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 02:12:49 PM

No transcript ?

no
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2012, 07:33:29 PM

Yeah, this is really more like three choices.

Individualism or collectivism
Development or non-development
Sustainability or consumerism

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 04:03:30 AM

That's your indoctrination talking.

It's soft totalitarianism... for now, but its getting harder and harder each day.

Its about the mob telling you what you can and cannot do with your own personal property.

It has nothing to do with sustainability.

It's about wealth stealing, redistribution of wealth, control, and the end of personal property.

It's about elites regaining all the worlds property and total control of the mob  through NGO's, treasonous treaty ratification, compromised governments and representatives, public private partnerships, and the end of liberty and property rights ... its about controlling you.

Go read the UN Charter and the Agenda 21 UNCED Action Plan.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 01:47:12 PM

It's about wealth stealing, redistribution of wealth, control, and the end of personal property.

Oh I understand what they think it is.  But in reality, it's easy to live sustainably while ignoring them and their fearmongering.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 02:58:53 PM

Oh I understand what they think it is.  But in reality, it's easy to live sustainably while ignoring them and their fearmongering.

the problem is you can not ignore them.

they are everywhere, right down to your local municipalities and city council, all the way up to the state, feds, and international orgs.

maybe you should watch the videos.

theres a new movie coming out called http://beholdapalehorse.tv/
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 09:29:19 PM

they are everywhere, right down to your local municipalities and city council, all the way up to the state, feds, and international orgs.

So you have this massive conspiracy and not a word written down ?  Seems a tad far fetched don't you think?
check_status

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 11:41:16 PM

So you have this massive conspiracy and not a word written down ?  Seems a tad far fetched don't you think?
It's clear Hawker, You are a communist and an agitator who attacks American Constitutional ideals. You are an enemy of the Republic for which I stand. God have mercy on your soul.

For Bitcoin to be a true global currency the value of BTC needs always to rise.
If BTC became the global currency & money supply = 100 Trillion then ⊅1.00 BTC = $4,761,904.76.
P2Pool Server List | How To's and Guides Mega List |  1EndfedSryGUZK9sPrdvxHntYzv2EBexGA
FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 04:25:37 AM

That's your indoctrination talking.

It's soft totalitarianism... for now, but its getting harder and harder each day.

Its about the mob telling you what you can and cannot do with your own personal property.

It's about elites regaining all the worlds property and total control of the mob  through NGO's, treasonous treaty ratification, compromised governments and representatives, public private partnerships, and the end of liberty and property rights ... its about controlling you.

Go read the UN Charter and the Agenda 21 UNCED Action Plan.

You sound indoctrinated, brainwashed, and like someone who is letting their political agenda get in the way of clear thinking. You might get past it some day. Think harder. Put aside your pet ideology for a change, make a clean slate, and think.
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 09:20:19 AM

Go read the UN Charter.

Go Read the Agenda 21 UNCED Action Plan.

Go Read the 10 Planks of the Communist Manifesto.

Then go research the people, families, businesses, and tax-exempt foundations that created, supported, and funded them,a nd who continues to support and fund them.

Go read your municipal zoning ordinance  legislation.

Go read enviromental legislation.

Go read up on sustainable development in your area. Its everywhere.

Then compare them all to whats happening in the world today from the international agencies right down to your local municipal and city councils, and all spots in between.

Thats enough "written down" info to last you a while.

and please stop attacking the messenger with your ad-hominem attacks, and try debating the message... if you can.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 09:25:49 AM

...snip...
It's clear Hawker, You are a communist and an agitator who attacks American Constitutional ideals. You are an enemy of the Republic for which I stand. God have mercy on your soul.

You are delusional.  Making silly ad hominem comments doesn't get around facts.
Bitware (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 09:26:41 AM

...snip...

Making silly ad hominem comments doesn't get around facts.

i agree:

Go read the UN Charter.

Then go research the people, families, businesses, and tax-exempt foundations that created, supported, and funded them,a nd who continues to support and fund them.

Go read your municipal zoning ordinance  legislation.

Then compare them all to whats happening in the world today from the international agencies right down to your local municipal and city councils, and all spots in between.

and please stop attacking the messenger with your ad-hominem attacks, and try debating the message... if you can.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 10:33:24 AM

The problem with all the "go read this law" or "go watch that video" stuff is that it rests on a fallacy.  Just because you can show that there is a match between some of what someone said and what actually happened doesn't mean there is causation.  

I can show that the development of banking has followed the pattern set out in the Prototcols of the Elders of Zion.  But that does not prove that the book was real or that there is a causation relationship.  It only proves that there are a certain amount of hours in the day to spare for conspiracy theories and that I chose this book for mine.  You seem to have chosen the Communist Manifesto for your hours that you can spare for conspiracy theories.  There used be a very active group on these forums who chose David Icke for their conspiracy theories.  The important thing here is that no-one can read all the books with their vague mumbo jumbo.  You need to be able to focus on proximate causes, like we can believe George W Bush planned to invade Iraq because of his actions and words but not that he planned 911.

In this thread, you don't seem to have any such link.  Its all exhortation to "go waste weeks reading and watching youtube" which I either can answer "go waste weeks reading and watching youtube" or ask you to provide something concrete.

Bitware (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 12:05:58 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2012, 12:42:18 PM by Bitware

The problem with all the "go read this law" or "go watch that video" stuff is that it rests on a fallacy.  Just because you can show that there is a match between some of what someone said and what actually happened doesn't mean there is causation.  

I can show that the development of banking has followed the pattern set out in the Prototcols of the Elders of Zion.  But that does not prove that the book was real or that there is a causation relationship.  It only proves that there are a certain amount of hours in the day to spare for conspiracy theories and that I chose this book for mine.  You seem to have chosen the Communist Manifesto for your hours that you can spare for conspiracy theories.  There used be a very active group on these forums who chose David Icke for their conspiracy theories.  The important thing here is that no-one can read all the books with their vague mumbo jumbo.  You need to be able to focus on proximate causes, like we can believe George W Bush planned to invade Iraq because of his actions and words but not that he planned 911.

In this thread, you don't seem to have any such link.  Its all exhortation to "go waste weeks reading and watching youtube" which I either can answer "go waste weeks reading and watching youtube" or ask you to provide something concrete.

Look buddy, dont try to pidgeon-hole me with your pseudo-intellectual plausible deniability hogwash mental meanderings.

I dont need to have a PHD to know that when my kid is always sick on wednesdays, and the teacher always has a pop quiz on wednesdays, that she doesnt want to take a pop quiz or has not prepared for it. I can add.

You are a Marxist plain and simple. This is not an ad-hominem attack but my opinion from reading much of your litany. We get it. You dont want to work and have everything provided for you paid for by people who do work. We get it ... and you think the overthrow of nation states by lies, manipulation, propaganda, indoctrination and global governance would give that to you if it ever were to ocurr, but it would be the end of you, son. The end of us all. You and those like you are our mortal enemy, and we would destroy you and those like you if ever given the opportunity if you dont change your ways. You have been manipulated and indoctrinated. If not, then you are just plain evil that needs to be destroyed.

Your no causation bullshit and plausible deniability innuendo might be a hinge-pin in deciding guilt or innocence in a corrupted court of law, but thats not the issue here.

While I do care about the history and who, what, when, where, why and how, those are the least important aspects that we can do nothing about, except to use them as evidence that this usurpation can happen and is happening before our eyes, so we can educate and awaken others so that we might be able to come together to combat them.

The facts that need to be taken away from here are that they are doing it and need to be stopped before we have nothing left to defend.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 01:16:37 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2012, 01:30:41 PM by Hawker

In this thread, you don't seem to have any such link.  Its all exhortation to "go waste weeks reading and watching youtube" which I either can answer "go waste weeks reading and watching youtube" or ask you to provide something concrete.

Look buddy, dont try to pidgeon-hole me with your pseudo-intellectual plausible deniability hogwash mental meanderings.

I dont need to have a PHD to know that when my kid is always sick on wednesdays, and the teacher always has a pop quiz on wednesdays, that she doesnt want to take a pop quiz or has not prepared for it. I can add.

You are a Marxist plain and simple. This is not an ad-hominem attack but my opinion from reading much of your litany. We get it. You dont want to work and have everything provided for you paid for by people who do work. We get it ... and you think the overthrow of nation states by lies, manipulation, propaganda, indoctrination and global governance would give that to you if it ever were to ocurr, but it would be the end of you, son. The end of us all. You and those like you are our mortal enemy, and we would destroy you and those like you if ever given the opportunity if you dont change your ways. You have been manipulated and indoctrinated. If not, then you are just plain evil that needs to be destroyed.

Your no causation bullshit and plausible deniability innuendo might be a hinge-pin in deciding guilt or innocence in a corrupted court of law, but thats not the issue here.

While I do care about the history and who, what, when, where, why and how, those are the least important aspects that we can do nothing about, except to use them as evidence that this usurpation can happen and is happening before our eyes, so we can educate and awaken others so that we might be able to come together to combat them.

The facts that need to be taken away from here are that they are doing it and need to be stopped before we have nothing left to defend.

Yeah right - all of us Marxists vote conservative.  

/sarcasm.

I repeat my point and question.  Just because your favourite conspiracy theory "works" describing your world does not make it valid.  Everyone who has a conspiracy theory believes theirs "works."  You happen to like the Marxist theory.  Others prefer the lizard men theory.  But that only tells us about you...it says nothing about what is happening in the world.

Talking your sick kid example, she may get sick every Wednesday because there is a pop quiz.  Or there may be a supply teacher who she only has on Wednesdays who she is afraid of.  Or the Wednesday bus driver may be doing things that make her want to stay at home.  Your theory "works" but that doesn't mean its proven true.  I suggest you ask her and her teacher and get some real facts before jumping to conclusions.

In this case, you have a conspiracy theory with nothing to show by way real facts.  Can you not show something factual that suggests an underlying conspiracy as opposed to a natural disagreement about degree of liberty as opposed to degree of sustainability?

FirstAscent

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 04:14:04 PM

Go read the UN Charter.

Go read your municipal zoning ordinance  legislation.

No. What you need to do is, for a temporary period of time, discard your pet ideology and beliefs from your mind, make the slate blank, and then start evaluating the dynamics of the system.

Forget about policies, laws, and institutions. Go back to first principles. Those are human greed, the net energy available on Earth per unit time, the inter dynamic symbiosis of the Earth's natural systems, and lastly, the trajectory of the Earth's natural capital over time.

If you don't have a solid grasp of those four concepts, then just put a zipper on your mouth until you do. I suspect that all of your rhetoric is the result of absorbing material from gas bags who derive solutions based on their beliefs in certain pet ideologies. Utterly useless.

Learn about the four concepts I enumerated, and then apply intelligent analysis. Demonstrate to me that you have knowledge with regard to that, or just stop posting.
steelhouse

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2012, 04:20:00 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2012, 07:57:34 PM by steelhouse

I don't agree with the idea of private land ownership.  Are the San Bushman of Africa that own no land free?  How can you say that aren't free? They can build a house anywhere they want without permits.  Government laws are necessary on land to protect the native flora and fauna due to human overpopulation.  The Tule Elk of California, were save by a rich private landowner because he puts rules on his land before government.

Renting land to put your home or business on for free makes you free.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: