Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moneroman88 = BitcoinEXpress?  (Read 2049 times)
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:23:00 AM

I have tied you to at least a few of them, I am pretty sure you are Moneroman88 as well. You slipped up on a post and I was able to make a connection, along with the other data points I am comparing matching up.

ouch if u were data analyst in my company id fire u bro

~CfA~

Lol, I am not ready to reveal the evidence but I will do so eventually. It will reveal how I am connecting the dots and you may be able to change your ways to deter me from doing so. In the meantime, carry on... btw you forgot to switch sock puppet accounts.

~Ch~

Ps to everyone: I didn't edit that quote, he ninja deleted it... I just caught him red handed.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:25:02 AM

I have tied you to at least a few of them, I am pretty sure you are Moneroman88 as well. You slipped up on a post and I was able to make a connection, along with the other data points I am comparing matching up.

~CfA~

Lol, I am not ready to reveal the evidence but I will do so eventually. In the meantime, carry on... btw you forgot to switch sock puppet accounts.

~Ch~

Ps to everyone: I didn't edit that quote, he ninja edited it... I just caught him red handed.

nice try imitating me moneroman88, keep doing ur manipulation junk and make all the noobs and dorks believe u... Cheesy

nice one

LOL

~CfA~

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:36:26 AM

~CfA~

Lol, I am not ready to reveal the evidence but I will do so eventually. In the meantime, carry on... btw you forgot to switch sock puppet accounts.

~Ch~

Ps to everyone: I didn't edit that quote, he ninja edited it... I just caught him red handed.

nice try imitating me moneroman88, keep doing ur manipulation junk and make all the noobs and dorks believe u... Cheesy

nice one

LOL

~CfA~

You aren't fooling anyone. If that MoneroMan88 post, which was signed in the name of ~CfA~, wasn't you then why did Moneroman88 instantly delete it as if it was damning evidence? Truth is I already figured out MoneroMan88 was you via other methods, and this was just the cherry on top.

CfA is now PMing me denying it was him, trying to throw me off his track. I already figured it out though and there's nothing he can say. CfA controls many sock puppets, not just MoneroMan88... I will reveal more info at a later date.
From Above

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:38:43 AM

You aren't fooling anyone. If that MoneroMan88, which was signed in the name of ~CfA~, wasn't you then why did Moneroman88 instantly delete it as if it was damning evidence? Truth is I already figured out MoneroMan88 was you via other methods, and this was just the cherry on top.

ROFL she obviously deleted it to make u think just this

i love ur false results nifty boy but i am not muneroman... once again Wink

show ur 'other methods' mr. detective. i wanna see !  Cool

CfA is now PMing me denying it was him, trying to throw me off his track. I already figured it out though and there's nothing he can say. CfA controls many sock puppets, not just MoneroMan88... I will reveal more info at a later date.

hahahaha  Cheesy

heres the PM for all to see my nifty boy:

ROFL bud
this guy is tricking u hard

this is a interesting tactic. hes imitating me and now u think its me LOL. ive seen the post too
i'ma copy this tactic too,its just too nifty.

this forum is pure enterainment LOL

~CfA~

Shut up, you have a lot of sock puppets. Sorry I am smarter than you can can connect the dots.

Peace

~Ch~

if u wanna play detective find my real sock accounts and send me a list, im gonna tell u which one is me. if u find 5 real ones plus my main account (hero member) ill send u 1 BTC as a reward.

~CfA~

Moreover I openly invite global mods, mprep and/or theymos to confirm I am NOT Moneroman.

Bring it on CoinHoarder, Mr. Detective.

~CfA~

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:41:35 AM

You aren't fooling anyone. If that MoneroMan88, which was signed in the name of ~CfA~, wasn't you then why did Moneroman88 instantly delete it as if it was damning evidence? Truth is I already figured out MoneroMan88 was you via other methods, and this was just the cherry on top.

show ur 'other methods' mr. detective. i wanna see !  Cool

hahahaha  Cheesy

ROFL bud

this is a interesting tactic. hes imitating me and now u think its me LOL. ive seen the post too

~CfA~

Shut up, you have a lot of sock puppets. Sorry I am smarter than you can can connect the dots.

Peace

~Ch~

if u wanna play detective find my real sock accounts and send me a list, im gonna tell u which one is me. if u find 5 real ones plus my main account (hero member) ill send u 1 BTC as a reward.

~CfA~

~CfA~

No.. Not revealing them, I am still trying to figure out which of the sock puppets ARE NOT yours. There is at least one other person with a lot of sock puppets, I am sure MoneroMan88 is yours though.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:43:36 AM

show ur 'other methods' mr. detective. i wanna see !  Cool

hahahaha  Cheesy

ROFL bud

~CfA~

Peace

~Ch~

~CfA~

~CfA~

No.. Not revealing them, I am still trying to figure out which of the sock puppets ARE NOT yours. There is at least one other person with a lot of sock puppets, I am sure MoneroMan88 is yours though.

The other person is n*******.
From Above

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:44:59 AM

boring, bring it on plz

~CfA~

CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:53:39 AM

show ur 'other methods' mr. detective. i wanna see !  Cool

hahahaha  Cheesy

ROFL bud

~CfA~

Peace

~Ch~

~CfA~

~CfA~

The other person is n*******.

I know who you are alluding to, and at first I thought he was one of your sock puppets. However, one of the data points I am comparing didn't match up. I have already decided he is not one of them.
From Above

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:55:29 AM

I know who you are alluding to, and at first I thought he was one of your sock puppets. However, one of the data points I am comparing didn't match up. I have already decided he is not one of them.

u r one of my favorite nifty boys right now coin hoarder !:)
plz dont disappoint me- publish ur data points and sockpuppet associate list !

the coin horder she shall be rewarded by me for her works

pS... is nutildah ur sockpuppet Coinhoarder? my speech analyzis shows lots similarities Wink Wink Cheesy
ppS. Come-In-Behind is not my account either (dont even bring this up LOL) and i have reported that little bitch many times for being impostor

~CfA~

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 11:11:47 AM

Moneroman88
Last Active:   September 24, 2014, 05:11:39 PM

Name:   BitcoinEXpress
Last Active:   September 24, 2014, 02:49:23 PM

Was the entire Monero attack an insider game? It certainly appears as if.

Either way XMR price is still down to the bottom and hasn't recovered since. Monero holders have lost a large chunk of their investment value. Will it grow back to where it was before the "attack"?

I openly invite any Global Mod, Bad Bear or Theymos to prove or disprove this.

I am not Moneroman88 and furthermore this whole theory about crashing the price is wrong.

I have no interest in Monero financially.

~BCX~

if you have no financial incentive then you need to question those around you that are encouraging you to do these types of things rather than be cooperative, as well as look within.  it is not rational for someone to act this way as you certainly are not acting in an altruistic way, but rather perhaps sociopathic; it seems like you may be driven by some irrational, emotional need for something and that my friend is a weakness.

i would ask you if you have ever worked for a gov't backed organization or if the people who have your ear may be directed by gov't back organizations, or organizations who have a vested interest in stemming the adoption of cryptographic ecash technologies such as the Chinese gov't, certain money transmission f500 companies, etc.

perhaps you are a willing pawn, or perhaps your psychological composition makes you easy prey to do the bidding of parties which have it in there interest to show to potential adoptees and users how poorly all this software is build and how people in the in-group fight each other rather than collaborate to ensure that people's funds and ability to transfer them is secured.

see that is the difference between what we have here and a bank.  i can call a bank if a wire goes wrong or an ATM does not dispence 2000 Euros (this happened to me this year) and all of the banks and security companies will cooperate to the best of their abilities to get me my money.  at worst case one may deal with a lazy or incompetent employee, but there certainly aren't guys like you proactively screwing up shit in databases to fuck people over, and if there is they get fired and possibly prosecuted.

so what you are showing to people on the outside is that this open source community of free agents has some intelligent people who have no interest in cooperation for net benefits to all players of the game. actually you are acting in a way that is opposite of this, you are openly willing to destroy value for the whole while also believing that you also do not lose.   that makes you dangerous because you act irrationally.  

a rational actor would find a cooperative way to resolve problems.

btw i have no financial interest in XMR, just following the unnecessary drama instead of watching day time spanish soap opera reruns.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:46:51 AM

Moneroman88

Either way XMR price is still down to the bottom and hasn't recovered since. Monero holders have lost a large chunk of their investment value. Will it grow back to where it was before the "attack"?

I am not Moneroman88 and furthermore this whole theory about crashing the price is wrong.

~BCX~

if you have no financial incentive then you need to question those around you that are encouraging you to do these types of things rather than be cooperative, as well as look within.  it is not rational for someone to act this way as you certainly are not acting in an altruistic way, but rather perhaps sociopathic; it seems like you may be driven by some irrational, emotional need for something and that my friend is a weakness.

i would ask you if you have ever worked for a gov't backed organization or if the people who have your ear may be directed by gov't back organizations, or organizations who have a vested interest in stemming the adoption of cryptographic ecash technologies such as the Chinese gov't, certain money transmission f500 companies, etc.

perhaps you are a willing pawn, or perhaps your psychological composition makes you easy prey to do the bidding of parties which have it in there interest to show to potential adoptees and users how poorly all this software is build and how people in the in-group fight each other rather than collaborate to ensure that people's funds and ability to transfer them is secured.

see that is the difference between what we have here and a bank.  i can call a bank if a wire goes wrong or an ATM does not dispence 2000 Euros (this happened to me this year) and all of the banks and security companies will cooperate to the best of their abilities to get me my money.  at worst case one may deal with a lazy or incompetent employee, but there certainly aren't guys like you proactively screwing up shit in databases to fuck people over, and if there is they get fired and possibly prosecuted.

so what you are showing to people on the outside is that this open source community of free agents has some intelligent people who have no interest in cooperation for net benefits to all players of the game. actually you are acting in a way that is opposite of this, you are openly willing to destroy value for the whole while also believing that you also do not lose.   that makes you dangerous because you act irrationally.  

btw i have no financial interest in XMR, just following the unnecessary drama instead of watching day time spanish soap opera reruns.

So you want to say, BCX was kidnaped by some government organization and hypnotized to destroy whole crypto community. One coin after another.
Yes. being under trance makes sense. He dont even know why he is trying to do it.
I hope someone will snap him out of his dreams, before he sinks Bitcoin into history of mankind.
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 01:31:06 PM

Well... I don't know about you lightweights but I've tracked BCX to an address in Southern England. Anyone else able to replicate this?
prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 01:53:54 PM

Moneroman88

~BCX~

So you want to say, BCX was kidnaped by some government organization and hypnotized to destroy whole crypto community. One coin after another.
Yes. being under trance makes sense. He dont even know why he is trying to do it.
I hope someone will snap him out of his dreams, before he sinks Bitcoin into history of mankind.

lol you don't need to kidnap people and hypnotize them to get them to be your proxy agents.

just wave a few sticks and carrots, plant a few seeds, spend time talking about certain subjects, dig into what rattles the person.

manipulation is not that difficult to do once one has access.  just like screwing with IT systems are not that hard once you have trusted access.

all i am saying is that i see someone that appears to have abnormally high intelligence making irrational decisions that hurt him and others without any counterbalancing financial gain for him. 
Xing4

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:05:04 PM

Well... I don't know about you lightweights but I've tracked BCX to an address in Southern England. Anyone else able to replicate this?

We do.  Kiss
prophetx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 03:09:42 PM

We do.  Kiss

hey maybe he is the same guy that wanted to get Lily Allen to sing in Second Life in exchange for BTC?
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 06:46:39 PM

Moneroman88

~BCX~

That is not the official statement of the dev team. Please reconsider what you are doing, this is not a healthy mindset to have. As humans, we are supposed to build things up, not break them down. It is our duty. Please reconsider.

Being in a healthy mindset is something I am not often accused of.

At some point I am sure the XMR team will realize they do indeed need my help and we may work something out.

~BCX~

Being that the XMR team already requested from you info on your exploit which seems not to have been forthcoming makes one wonder what "work something out" means.

^^^(((<<<<~~~nioc~~~>>>)))^^^

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: