Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am tempted to buy some hashlets , should I?  (Read 4292 times)
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 06:43:47 AM

Is it worth it?

Which ones should I go for and anybody with hashlets Could you post your investment and current return if it's not a problem, thanks.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:42:27 AM

If you don't mind ponzi schemes and bullshit/gimmicky marketing then hashlets might be right for you.
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 08:00:29 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 02:42:28 PM by CrackedLogic

What makes you think so?

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:18:30 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 02:33:14 PM by EvilPanda

If you don't mind ponzi schemes and bullshit/gimmicky marketing then hashlets might be right for you.
Could you please explain your point? I've seen this attitude towards cloud mining companies and understand when someone is suspicious or cautious, especially after Lunamine went belly up.
I've been dealing with GAW for about 6 months, from the time they were just starting to sell miners (in Spring).

If you have any questions, you can always visit them in their office. They will also be attending Hashers United in 2 weeks.
http://hashersunited.com/

MacDuro

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:08:27 AM

I have bought just 1 hour ago some Hashlets to test how it work , purchased an started mining in just 10 mins , it was easy . IF you wanna try there is an offer in GawMiners 8'95 for Genesis hashlet instead 9'95 .
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:07:49 AM

I have bought just 1 hour ago some Hashlets to test how it work , purchased an started mining in just 10 mins , it was easy . IF you wanna try there is an offer in GawMiners 8'95 for Genesis hashlet instead 9'95 .

Thanks for the advice, I'll buy one just to try.

jimmothy

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:26:52 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 11:28:19 AM by jimmothy

Could you please explain your point? I've seen this attitude towards cloud mining companies and understand when someone is suspicious or cautious, especially after Lunamine went belly up.
I've been dealing with GAW for about 6 months, from the time they were just starting to sell miners (in Spring).

Does Gawminer prove they are mining with actual hardware?

Is there a blockchain address I can verify gawminer has X amount of hashing power? Or even a pool address?

How do you explain BS like:

- Hashlets can never be unprofitable/never breaks down
- Hashlets can mine on multiple pools
- Scrypt+sha256 miner
- Changeable Algorithms

Everything about hashlets screams ponzi and on top of that it's not even a good deal (for the bitcoin miner at least). They want $0.9/gh when you could buy hardware for less than $0.5/gh.

I'm willing to bet this "super advanced hardware" is actually just a few servers running calculations on how much each user SHOULD be paid for mining and redistributes users payments accordingly. (like a ponzi)
EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:59:23 PM

Does Gawminer prove they are mining with actual hardware?

Is there a blockchain address I can verify gawminer has X amount of hashing power? Or even a pool address?

How do you explain BS like:

- Hashlets can never be unprofitable/never breaks down
- Hashlets can mine on multiple pools
- Scrypt+sha256 miner
- Changeable Algorithms

Everything about hashlets screams ponzi and on top of that it's not even a good deal (for the bitcoin miner at least). They want $0.9/gh when you could buy hardware for less than $0.5/gh.

I'm willing to bet this "super advanced hardware" is actually just a few servers running calculations on how much each user SHOULD be paid for mining and redistributes users payments accordingly. (like a ponzi)

Hashlets are shares, so you don't own a particular miner just a share in it. It can never break down, because they have more hash power then they are offering you, so if one miner gets damaged or replaced you won't even notice. They won't be unprofitable, because they promise to keep the fees low, so you'll always get some profit, no matter what the difficulty will be.
According to them they are leasing most of their hash power to companies (some people even suspected they are doing some code or phone cracking with it) and the payouts are calculated based on the pool payments, so yes it's probably done by a server.
They showed the pictures of 2 data centers they were building and a warehouse full of hardware, so the hash is not fake.
I suspect the main difference between GAW and other companies, the one that makes people suspicious, is that the software seems completely separate of the hardware. You're doing all these upgrades, boosts, pool switching in the API, but it doesn't affect your miner directly. It just afects the way your profits are calculated, while they are directing the power to whatever they feel is profitable at the moment.
I agree, their SHA ofer is not the most profitable, but scrypt looks good. They actually were paying better than most of the competition for the last few weeks.
The super advanced hardware was mostly based on A2 and Zeus units (at least that's what they showed us). But there's no doubt it's there, so I'm willing to bet they are not a ponzi.

CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 04:20:56 PM

Hashlets are the best option for cloud right now....

Sold all my CEX to get the Primes when they were $16 each and the ROI has been great....
Also get 5% discount for auto buy, double pools, and hash-boosts....

What's not to like

GAW/Zen/Zeus are a great combination!!!

AND they recently partnered with Rockminer !!  AWESOME SAUCE!!!

Sounds good,  which hashlet should I go for?

seriouscoin

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 05:20:04 PM

Hashlets are the best option for cloud right now....

Sold all my CEX to get the Primes when they were $16 each and the ROI has been great....
Also get 5% discount for auto buy, double pools, and hash-boosts....

What's not to like

GAW/Zen/Zeus are a great combination!!!

AND they recently partnered with Rockminer !!  AWESOME SAUCE!!!

back it up with number asshole, because you're not fooling anyone here.
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:09:44 PM

i doubt they are a ponzi, i made my ROI in about 60 days, so im happy with hashlets
seriouscoin

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:11:54 PM

i doubt they are a ponzi, i made my ROI in about 60 days, so im happy with hashlets

because you made ROI they're not a ponzi?

Thats exactly how ponzi works, for every 10 ROIs, there are 100 suckers joining.

jimmothy

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 07:13:39 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2014, 07:27:02 PM by jimmothy

That's interesting considering hashlets have been out for only 45 days.

Do you own a time machine?

Like I said there seems to be a steady stream of bullshit flowing from anything GAW.
jimmothy

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:05:35 PM

According to them they are leasing most of their hash power to companies (some people even suspected they are doing some code or phone cracking with it) and the payouts are calculated based on the pool payments, so yes it's probably done by a server.

Smells like BS. How can you possible use scrypt/sha256 miners to do anything other than scrypt/sha256 hashing?

They showed the pictures of 2 data centers they were building and a warehouse full of hardware, so the hash is not fake.

Pics don't prove their legitimacy but I'd still love to see them. So far I've only seen a bunch of unplugged miners in a warehouse that they claimed was mining but was clearly not.

What I want to see is a publicly verifiable address which is mining with 250+ GH/s on the scrypt network like they claim.

1/4th of the entire scrypt network is not easy to hide unless it doesn't exist.

I suspect the main difference between GAW and other companies, the one that makes people suspicious, is that the software seems completely separate of the hardware. You're doing all these upgrades, boosts, pool switching in the API, but it doesn't affect your miner directly. It just afects the way your profits are calculated, while they are directing the power to whatever they feel is profitable at the moment.

Why don't they just cut the BS/marketing gimmicks and give people a reasonable deal on hosted hardware?

Why all the games/obfuscation?

What's so hard about having integrity?

Look at Hashnest (owned by Bitmain) for example; they claim to have 4Ph for sale and we can easily verify they own at least that amount.

As you can see here: http://mempool.info/pools Antpool (Bitmain) has 3% of the network which equates to ~7PH.

Side note: Why are 100% of your posts GAW related?
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:13:34 PM

Smells like BS. How can you possible use scrypt/sha256 miners to do anything other than scrypt/sha256 hashing?

Pics don't prove their legitimacy but I'd still love to see them. So far I've only seen a bunch of unplugged miners in a warehouse that they claimed was mining but was clearly not.

What I want to see is a publicly verifiable address which is mining with 250+ GH/s on the scrypt network like they claim.

1/4th of the entire scrypt network is not easy to hide unless it doesn't exist.

Why don't they just cut the BS/marketing gimmicks and give people a reasonable deal on hosted hardware?

Why all the games/obfuscation?

What's so hard about having integrity?

Look at Hashnest (owned by Bitmain) for example; they claim to have 4Ph for sale and we can easily verify they own at least that amount.

As you can see here: http://mempool.info/pools Antpool (Bitmain) has 3% of the network which equates to ~7PH.

Side note: Why are 100% of your posts GAW related?

I think because he's affiliated with GAW

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
sifter

Activity: 574

CoinBooster Rep

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:14:37 PM

Like I said there seems to be a steady stream of bullshit flowing from anything GAW.

He could of meant that he's going to make his return in about 60 days.

CoinBooster.io - Earn up to 67mil satoshi per day. Claim every 5 minutes. NO POP UPS! HIGH ROI
Bitcointalk Official Thread
btcm4n14c

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:29:09 PM

i bought when they were 15.99$, i didnt counted the days, i counted the profit
just because u're too scared to buy some dosent mean others cant make profits/ROI

instead of screaming GAW is shit, how about buy one hashlet and see whats up ?

u wont reply to u no more btw, u smell like troll
seriouscoin

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:17:57 PM

i bought when they were 15.99$, i didnt counted the days, i counted the profit
just because u're too scared to buy some dosent mean others cant make profits/ROI

instead of screaming GAW is shit, how about buy one hashlet and see whats up ?

u wont reply to u no more btw, u smell like troll

hahah you dont just smell like a troll, your BS proves you're a troll
jimmothy

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:23:31 PM

There are so many red flags when it comes to anything GAW related I'm honestly surprised they've managed to create such a cult following.
seriouscoin

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:29:41 PM

There are so many red flags when it comes to anything GAW related I'm honestly surprised they've managed to create such a cult following.

shills, the idiot in this thread proved this.

I mean the fcker cant even show any numbers , "i made ROI" BS to attract noobs..... suckers/idiots are born every seconds.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: