Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Memorabilia  (Read 6616 times)
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:30:32 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 06:12:41 PM by TheButterZone

This topic is locked because of everyone violating the Local rule: do not reply to this topic.

If you don't want to pay with BTC, I also accept cash, but absolutely no PayPal or other non-cash scammer payment methods.

Please PM, IM (links under my QR code avatar), text 619-393-2253, or IRC me. Don't, if you won't prove that you have enough funds to pay immediately.

MythBusters swag bag

Click for full-size:

Probably from San Diego Comic-Con, seemingly never used. 2 left. Both sides shown.

$5/ each plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:32:05 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:32:34 PM by TheButterZone

This topic is locked because of everyone violating the Local rule: do not reply to this topic.

If you don't want to pay with BTC, I also accept cash, but absolutely no PayPal or other non-cash scammer payment methods.

Please PM, IM (links under my QR code avatar), text 619-393-2253, or IRC me. Don't, if you won't prove that you have enough funds to pay immediately.

How to choose a Macintosh fold-out insert

Click for full-size:

Frameworthy condition, if you can smooth the creases out.

$5/ plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:35:53 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:32:56 PM by TheButterZone

LIFE Magazine Sept 1994 Saving The Endangered 100

Click for full-size:

$5/ plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:38:59 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:33:20 PM by TheButterZone

LIFE Magazines, Martin Luther King, Jr. life & death

Click for full-size:

March 26, 1965 and April 19, 1968 issues. Price is for the pair.
Also includes these 2 Saturday Evening Posts, free.

$30/ plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:42:43 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:33:39 PM by TheButterZone

Yearbooks

Click for full-size:

The 1938 Tatler yearbook.
Lindenhurst (New York) High School 1966 yearbook. No autographs, was a gift.

$20/ each plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:47:12 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:33:50 PM by TheButterZone

First Annual Coronado Jazz Fest poster

Click for full-size:

Worn, not torn.

$15/ plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:49:18 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:34:01 PM by TheButterZone

Comic-Con International San Diego 2006 & 2015 souvenir books

Click for full-size:

2006 cover art by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley. Edge wear, pages clean.
2015 cover art by Michael Cho. Cover wear, pages clean.

$10/ each plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 06:51:02 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:34:15 PM by TheButterZone

San Diego 200th anniversary commemorative plate

Click for full-size:

Never ate off of it.

$15/ plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 08:58:04 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:34:34 PM by TheButterZone

Montana state patch

Click for full-size:

$4/ each plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 07:29:18 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 09:34:50 PM by TheButterZone

Balboa Park In The Rain photo mattes

Click for full-size:

My late uncle Arthur shot these 4 ½"x6 ½" photos and put $10 as the price on each of them. One is of the indian woman statue fountain at Prado Plaza? (32°43'51.98"N 117°8'59.14"W), the other is an amazingly clear puddle reflection of a Casa del Prado tower.

$10/ each plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:48:37 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 12:48:07 AM by TheButterZone

25th moon landing anniversary package

Click for full-size:

Moon shot: The Flight of Apollo XII, signed by D.C. Agle. Spine and cover wear. Single owner, bought at Houston Space Center in 1994. Also includes a set of 12 moon landing 25th anniversary stamps, Houston Chronicle's 'Celebration 25' supplement published 7/15/94, postcards, NASA lapel pin, pinback button, t-shirt, and other materials from the anniversary week.

$95/ plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:54:03 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2016, 07:07:55 AM by TheButterZone

The Moody Blues key fob

Click for full-size:

For their June 22, 1981 concert at San Diego Sports Arena.

$8/ plus cheapest USPS shipping within the U.S. (including to an international shipping forwarding service of your choice) TBD, or you may pick up in San Diego, CA.

TheButterZone (OP)
Legendary

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:05:00 AM

bump

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: