Ugh. Since I took the time to read through most of those, I thought I'd post a tl;dr.
Whoever posted these threads is an idiot. There's really just not any other way of putting it. On the one forum, he (most likely a he) seems to have done a sloppy job of pretending to be female, before doing an absolutely horrible job of promoting his site and Bitcoins, not only confusing anyone who might have been interested but also wasting everyone's time trying to engage a few people who were obviously not interested, and were more than likely tied to competitor services.
I'll just make a little bullet list of what he did wrong, in semi-chronological order:
- Exaggerated the benefits of Bitcoin
- Used poor grammar/spelling
- Failed to explain what Bitcoins are and how they work
- Failed to differentiate his site/service from Bitcoin itself
- Failed to highlight the pros and cons of his service
- Posted too often / often making multiple posts in a row
- Demonstrated limited understanding of the target market
- Was overly defensive
- Was sarcastic
- Resorted to insults
And that was just the first thread. The second seemed to be doing better, until people from the first thread showed up and things similarly went downhill.
On the bright side, however...
So if the value of bitcoins varies like gold...
... then one day a bitcoin might cover the cost of a double anal fisting with backflips show, and only enough to cover the cost of a 2 second nipple flash the next day.
At least someone gets it.