Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC  (Read 94472 times)
Vovsla

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:56:54 PM

Why there is warning to not buy in Yobit?

I don't see any warn. Where is it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Why there is warning to not buy in Yobit?

I don't see any warn. Where is it?

YoBit is still on the old chain I think? So you need to swap them for 50% of the new coin now.

Vovsla

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:45:38 PM

My wallet can not be synchronized. How to fix it?

I just installed wallet 2.0.1 and problem is gone...
Hallemahalle

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

Is this true?
https://www.reddit.com/r/htmlcoin_community/comments/7zmfvr/htmlcoin_team_is_fighting_against_ceo/
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

most of us think somebody want to crash to buy big...
leonard852

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:30:56 AM

who know that true or not ,IMO hold personal coins .
htmlcoin.team

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

Forward, Together, Forward!

Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

Our community is just like any other community -- differences exist. In our case, it's the organizational differences.

This is normal and something we should all embrace. However, we should not allow our differences to be a stumbling block in achieving our goal in developing our HTML blockchain as a community.

Our community is strong because we are diverse and composed of different people around the world, which makes us one big family.

Mission Statement

As of now, nothing has changed in our Mission and Vision as stated in our White Paper. Our team will continue to develop our projects as stated in the White Paper. In fact, as part of our restructuring and reorganization, it is integral that we invite more experts in software development to finish the stated projects as reflected in our roadmaps and pipelines.

This restructuring and reorganization is a phase every organization can’t shy away from. It should be seen positively because this will enable us to recruit more talented individuals around the globe to help us develop our software offerings. Remember, the Htmlcoin is just one of the many products that we are developing now. We will continue to develop more products in our blockchain. We encourage outside developers to create new tools and projects that will benefit our community. To do this, we will set aside a budget to help encourage talented developers to join our community.

Social Media Management

The recent chaos has been caused by negative misinformation which resulted in fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) among our community members. To mitigate this, we will continue to monitor our social media outlets and make reasonable adjustments necessary to make sure it will not create unnecessary anxiety for future and current community members.

Coingather Funds

The forking of CoinGather was in line in with the fiduciary spirit. The CoinGather funds will be handed to a 3rd party entity to secure the coins in the near future. This has caused many controversies. One of the concerns is that it creates an extra supply. But this is not the case because the old wallet sent to CoinGather is frozen and cannot be spent. Hence, not able to enter into circulation. In essence, nothing was added.

Another concern is that our blockchain was compromised because of the forking. Nothing has been compromised so far as Peter Bushnell, our Executive Vice-President for Technology can attest.

The Global Family

Once an Htmlcoin member, always an Htmlcoin member. That being said, we are a global family. Yes, differences will exist in such a large and global community as ours. But, in reality, it is our diversity that actually makes us stronger! We should respect our diversity and celebrate it! For now, the most important thing to do is to regroup and move together as a strong and unified Htmlcoin community.

In the past week, there have been some exchanging of words among the teams that should not have happened publicly. We are all humans and prone to errors. Emotions were involved and feelings were hurt. This is part of our human experience and things such as this need to be handled privately within the team. Such negative and public exchanging of communication differences have the potential to shake the very core of our community. I am personally disappointed for what happened, especially all the unnecessary fear, anxiety, and stress caused to the community. 

I would like to make a reconciliatory statement among teams, that is --- As an Htmlcoin community, we need to regroup and pick up the pieces together. To do this, we will collaborate to find common ground. By moving forward, we will have to burn old bridges and build newer and better ones.

I ask our community members to reach out to us (dev@htmlcoin.team) and to ask what they can do to help heal the community. By becoming proactive members, we will recover from this brief setback more quickly. The community’s support is an integral part of the solution. Healing will create momentum for a more positive future in the community.

Healing Process

To start the healing process, we will implement some changes to how we do things as a community. That is the way we hire new talents, appropriating funds for projects, and project management.

As part of the rebuilding process, Simon Telfer is rejoining the team as Technical Advisor for Technology and Business Development. He will help formulate Technology and Business strategies in the community. Ilir Tahiri is also joining, he is a veteran in the community and will help with project management. Antony is also joining the marketing team to help create more responsive content. We will hire more people and will seek professional help in finding the best talents to join us. From this day forward, everyone that is hired will be introduced formally to the community and the community will get a chance to meet and know them.

Another equally important matter is that we will publicize our projects, including the ones in the roadmaps and timelines for community members to prioritize. After we, as a community decide what projects we will undertake, we will then start promoting them throughout the community. We have several project developers wanting to develop in our blockchain, waiting for the team’s approval.

Developers seeking to develop in our blockchain and in our community will then present their project to the community for comments. We will also include projected budgets for transparency.

Ongoing Initiatives

HTML will not be deviating from their existing plans to launch a new website, a mobile IOS and Android wallet and being listed on more and larger exchanges. We are being listed on HITBTC, Kucoin, and others that will be announced when further details are available. Anyone advertising otherwise is not privy to the inner workings of our organizations and is purely sharing speculation.

POMA

The POMA team is also doing a wonderful job in developing the POMA software package. We are allocating a budget for this, together with the new talents joining us to help it develop more. This will make our community even stronger and bigger in its software offerings.

I would like to thank POMA team members for their hard work. I am disappointed to see some of our members leave the HTMLCOIN team -- new talents are joining the team which will enable us to add more products and services, develop the potential of our blockchain technology and focuses on what is best for the community.

Forward, Together, Forward!

Amando Boncales, BA, MSEd, MA, PhDc.

2miner

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

This coin was one of the few I trust, because the developers have always been considerate. I always got help from them, even with the coingather incident. I will remain firm in the community and believe in this project.
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

This coin was one of the few I trust, because the developers have always been considerate. I always got help from them, even with the coingather incident. I will remain firm in the community and believe in this project.

And they used a name and brand of something that already existed and is not theirs. That passes a lot of confidence, does not it?
tas123

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

Hello! I have a problem. Do not want to load my Html wallet version: v2.0.1.0-beta! Can you help?
Vovsla

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

Hello! I have a problem. Do not want to load my Html wallet version: v2.0.1.0-beta! Can you help?

what does it mean "Do not want to load" ?
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

give me ur wallet.dat i have htmlcoin-qt  pm me  Cheesy
CoinzaiPayment

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

good job
tas123

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:38:25 PM

Syncing Headers (74,5%) 3 week?Huh?  does not load (green stripe)!!! the last block time:febr 2. 16:21:52 2018
little english sorry!! Smiley
Vovsla

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

Syncing Headers (74,5%) 3 week?Huh?  does not load (green stripe)!!! the last block time:febr 2. 16:21:52 2018

I had the same problem.
Problem is gone, after install last version wallet
https://htmlcoin.com/
babychi

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:34:19 PM

Check this out it might be of help to you.

Support Video Script
Feb 9, 2018

Common issues:

1)  How to install the official HTML Coin wallet.
a.  Visit the official website at https://htmlcoin.com
b.  Select the wallets menu option
c.  Select your operating system
d.  Download the file
e.  Install the file in either the default location, or a location of your chosing.
f.  Open the new shiny wallet and allow the wallet to sync.  You should see the peers start connecting very quickly in the bottom right.
g.  Once the wallet is synced you are good to go!
h.  Optional:  encrypt and backup your wallet

2)  How to encrypt your wallet
a.  Open your wallet.
b.  Click on the Settings menu option
c.  Click on Encrypt Wallet
d.  Insert a passphrase
e.  Click (okay button? Not sure what the button was titled)
f.  Your wallet is now encrypted.  You will need to unlock it to stake.
g.  If you forget your pass phrase, you will not be able to unlock your wallet or use it.  Do not forget your pass phrase.

3)  How to backup your wallet
a.  File Menu -> Backup Wallet
b.  Name this file something meaningful and place it somewhere safe.  A flash drive, a different folder, an entirely different computer, google drive, etc.
c.  This does not need to happen after every transaction, but it is recommended to back your wallet up occasionally in case something goes awry.

4)  How to resolve syncing issues on the new 2.0.1.0 wallet. (2 options)
a.  Option 1 (command line)
i.  Start the command prompt
ii.  Navigate to the location of your htmlcoin-qt.exe file (this is typically in the Program Files X86 for windows, Mac = , Linux = )  This would look something like this on windows - 
cd “\Program Files (x86)\HTMLCOIN2”
iii.  Once you find the htmlcoin-qt.exe type in the following command 
htmlcoin-qt.exe –reindex

b.  Option 2 (File Explorer)
i.   Backup your wallet.  File -> Backup Wallet —— This is very important and you need to put this file somewhere safe away from the rest of the htmlcoin folder. Name this something meaningful, other than wallet.dat.  example : HTMLWalletBackup_2_3_2018

ii.  Navigate to the htmlcoin folder. (it's default location is C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Htmlcoin on Windows and ~/Library/Application Support/Htmlcoin on a Mac )

iii.  Copy the entire HTMLCOIN directory to a different path. (this is backing up your folder in the case something goes wrong).

iv.  Once you have a backup of the HTMLCOIN folder, delete everything EXCEPT the wallet.dat file from the ORIGINAL htmlcoin folder. (the one in the appdata\roaming\ location)

v.  Restart your wallet

vi.  Wait for the wallet to sync.
micromaxim

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

good coin, a lot of news on Twitter, developers well done!
babychi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

give me ur wallet.dat i have htmlcoin-qt  pm me  Cheesy

Don't even try this.😁
htmlcoin.team

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

We are currently restructuring The Htmlcoin Foundation and how it is operated, this includes the organisation, governance, and administration. The new organization will be composed of 5 Committees as follows:

Marketing and Design
Business Development & Innovation
Research and Development
Community and Technology Support
Budget and Appropriation

Our recent new hires of dedicated team members and executives will be announced at a later time. We are opening volunteer positions across the five committees. Anyone that would like to get involved with the core team can apply through the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiNS_Pgt4c9aDELKNtCoDIjLeCa9suMbYN49sB2Gj981mMTg/viewform

Updates to Our Communication Administration
We have created a new official telegram group for Admins. Tony, Julia Ezeji, and Kade Cooper will act as Head of Admins as of today. We are currently finalizing the process or recruitment, rules and guidelines. People who are currently Admins in the HTMLCOIN OFFICIAL, will be reviewed one by one. For those who are not in this group but claim to be Admins in other unofficial groups can apply to become an Admin of the Foundation through the same form stated above.
In addition to this, our banning policy has been reviewed. Every ban will need be documented with a snapshot and reported to the Head of Admins.

Together we can embrace this change to make this community stronger!

The Htmlcoin Team
netmillionaire

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

💥CREATE YOUR OWN HTML TOKEN - LIKE ERC20 BUT CALLED HRC20💥

https://steemit.com/htmlcoin/@flaviovilasboas/how-to-create-a-simple-token-on-htmlcoin-qtum-network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: