Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC  (Read 94472 times)
TherapOne

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

Thank you. A friend send me the Blockchain data files and now working my wallet fine.

I have buy this coins at 16th January on bleutrade. I think this coins already the swap coins.

yes thats the HTMlcoin like we all have now.. the old html5  is only traided by yobit.. (scam`?i think it must be delisted--but i am not the owner )
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:44 PM

What matter if you buy at 14 or 27 or 35 when it will be 0.1$ or more in few years  Huh
Sammilac

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:30:20 AM

Hi,
 i have a problem and maybe one of you guys can help me. I had about 10000000 html coin in my wallet and am staking since about a month and a half. everytime i hit the reward of 1250html the wallet uses some of my coins to i get the mined ones mature (i think at least). Well about 3 weeks ago 750000 of my html coins totally disappeared and never came back since then!! you cant even see it in the transaction screen....but you can exactly see that i have transfered 10000000 html on it but the total number is 750000 less (9250000html)!!
Where are my coins??? how can i get them back???  Huh Huh Huh
i would be very thankfull if someone could help me...maybe a dev??
Sammilac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:29 AM

Rescan? how does this one work?
But the Blockexplorer is already done and there is nothing to see!

Hi,
 i have a problem and maybe one of you guys can help me. I had about 10000000 html coin in my wallet and am staking since about a month and a half. everytime i hit the reward of 1250html the wallet uses some of my coins to i get the mined ones mature (i think at least). Well about 3 weeks ago 750000 of my html coins totally disappeared and never came back since then!! you cant even see it in the transaction screen....but you can exactly see that i have transfered 10000000 html on it but the total number is 750000 less (9250000html)!!
Where are my coins??? how can i get them back???  Huh Huh Huh

standard procedure:
1) launch your wallet with -rescan
2) check your addys/balances with block explorer
https://html.mastercalls.io
in case you sent and forgot, or your kid borrowed a few Wink

Sammilac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

Already done...nothing to see!

nothing to see where ?
is your balance in block explorer exactly the same as in your local wallet ?

Like i said...no...there are 750000 missing!
But maybe you can help me with that rescan...it sounds like it might work!
Sammilac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:55:12 AM

nothing to see where ?

if explorer shows same amounts for all your addys then nothing is missing actually, they simply don't exist.
there's rare possibility that you lost private key(s) somehow.
try -salvagewallet

I know exactly that i have bought 10000000 of html and i am sure that there are 750k missing...there was no transaction and i havent lost any private key! like i tell you...they was missing from one day to the other...simply gone!  Undecided
and where do i try those commands? like...where to write -rescan or -salvagewallet so it works?
Sammilac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

nothing to see where ?

if explorer shows same amounts for all your addys then nothing is missing actually, they simply don't exist.
there's rare possibility that you lost private key(s) somehow.
try -salvagewallet

I know exactly that i have bought 10000000 of html and i am sure that there are 750k missing...there was no transaction and i havent lost any private key! like i tell you...they was missing from one day to the other...simply gone!  Undecided
and where do i try those commands? like...where to write -rescan or -salvagewallet so it works?

if you know, then there are tx-es in explorer that show how you sent them into your wallet,
and then every tx that make any change, they can't simply vanish.

it works as normal command-line options
e.g. htmlcoin-qt.exe -rescan

Of course i know about the tx-es but i had the 10000000 already there for a week or two and everything was ok...and all of a sudden it was gone!
and the other thing is...no offense but for you its easy to say it works as normal command-line options...but i have no idea what you are talking about  Huh sorry i know you want to help and am really thankfull for your time...but you have to explain it more easily...like you tell it someone who has got no idea...like me  Grin so how do i rescan my wallet? Undecided Grin
compimprove

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:24:03 AM

That seem like an useful project.
voBits

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:26:30 AM

Hello HTMLCOIN (HTML5) community!!!!,  

HTMLCOIN (HTML5) is now a medium of payment in our SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE https://marketplace.somidax.net/. Not just haven the coin but the ability to have a commodity market to use it.

You can see what products been offered on our decentralized shopping mart.

The sales are still on... Get involve this #CYBER_CRYPTOLOVESEASON SALES of choice products ..... kindly Sign up to Newsletter and receive $20 coupon for first shopping!

kINDLY ALERT US VIA LIFE CHAT ON THE SOMIDAX MARKETPLACE SHOULD IN CASE YOU COULD NOT FIND PRODUCT OF CHOICE FOR WE WILL ASSIST TO GET IT AND NOTIFY YOU ACCORDINGLY  

Cheers!!
#SMDX
#somidaxMarketplace
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459782
https://twitter.com/somidax/
https://www.reddit.com/user/somidax/

For more details on how you can get involved ON OTHER SERVICE THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO YOUR COMMUNITY, we can be reached via below channels as we look forward to a more better #cryptoseason

Email: sales@somidax.net
Connect with us via somidax Media App:https://media-app.somidax.net/
Forums Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2459782.0
Sammilac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:30:42 AM

Of course i know about the tx-es but i had the 10000000 already there for a week or two and everything was ok...and all of a sudden it was gone!
and the other thing is...no offense but for you its easy to say it works as normal command-line options...but i have no idea what you are talking about  Huh sorry i know you want to help and am really thankfull for your time...but you have to explain it more easily...like you tell it someone who has got no idea...like me  Grin so how do i rescan my wallet? Undecided Grin

oh no, i don't have any courage to be a teacher lol.
it's a question for google how to run a command with options in windows (or linux).

if rescan doesn't help then reintegrate keys:
1. start wallet w/o any options
2. fully unlock it (not for staking only)
3. in console type dumpwallet "somepath\sometextfile.txt"
4. shut down the wallet, make sure it's closed completely
5. rename wallet.dat to smth else
6. start wallet (it will build new empty wallet.dat)
7. in console type importwallet "somepath\sometextfile.txt", wait until done

Thank you very much...now i need time to learn more about anything Grin  Cool
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:00:41 AM

is there a plan to apply this coin on bitrrex
TherapOne

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

Hi,
Where are my coins??? how can i get them back???  Huh Huh Huh

if u staking all time 24/7  ur coins are in staking mod. Stop staking and they are back ^^
Sammilac

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

and the other thing is...no offense but for you its easy to say it works as normal command-line options...but i have no idea what you are talking about  Huh sorry i know you want to help and am really thankfull for your time...but you have to explain it more easily...like you tell it someone who has got no idea...like me  Grin so how do i rescan my wallet? Undecided Grin

it's a question for google how to run a command with options in windows (or linux).

Thank you very much Desynct...first the -rescan didn`t work but with the -salvagewallet i finally got my coins back!!! You was really a great help Grin
CJNCRYPTO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

Thank you very much Desynct...first the -rescan didn`t work but with the -salvagewallet i finally got my coins back!!! You was really a great help Grin
whow! Nice this was very usefull also to me. Thanks
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:53:53 AM

Besides the project having appropriated an existing brand, does it have any objective other than to generate profit?
coininvestor

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:12:33 AM

NEED HELP!!!

I changed my passphrase in my HTML coin wallet and now it says it's not the right password.    I copied and pasted the passphrase rather than type it into the new passphrase box and now when I try to put in the passphrase it says wrong passphrase.   Was I supposed to type the passphrase in?  Does it matter?  What's going on?
BrandenC

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

NEED HELP!!!

I changed my passphrase in my HTML coin wallet and now it says it's not the right password.    I copied and pasted the passphrase rather than type it into the new passphrase box and now when I try to put in the passphrase it says wrong passphrase.   Was I supposed to type the passphrase in?  Does it matter?  What's going on?

I think you've lost your balance.
Either way, whenever you start a wallet, in any currency, export your private key, in those cases it would be your salvation.
coininvestor

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

NEED HELP!!!

I think you've lost your balance.
Either way, whenever you start a wallet, in any currency, export your private key, in those cases it would be your salvation.

Well I did not lose my balance apparently, I put my passphrase in for the twentieth time but I copied it from a spread sheet instead of from Notepad and it worked.  Huh??  I don't get it.  Something is glitchy here.
Vovsla

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

My wallet can not be synchronized. How to fix it?
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Why there is warning to not buy in Yobit?

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: