Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MARYJ] [ANN] A Terrible Scam  (Read 6188 times)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:27:39 PM

The C-Cex wallet seems to be staking with coins that are supposed to be destroyed....

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/address.dws?6.htm

It's really OK, it was staking during ICO too *^^* with crazy NSW ~60.000.000 and now it's just the same. C-Cex wants free coinz too Cool

There was supposed to be 1.7M to 3M coins in POW and of it ended up being 1.7M coins since C-CEX was staking.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:35:44 PM

The C-Cex wallet seems to be staking with coins that are supposed to be destroyed....

It's really OK, it was staking during ICO too *^^* with crazy NSW ~60.000.000 and now it's just the same. C-Cex wants free coinz too Cool

There was supposed to be 1.7M to 3M coins in POW and of it ended up being 1.7M coins since C-CEX was staking.

Yep, true.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:41:07 AM

LOL
LOL no kiddin

Maryjanecoin is TOTAL SCAM!

looks like he bought a new suit to make himself look like a "pro trader" lol

they never destroyed anything and kept it.

Whaler

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:17:27 AM

POSTING HERE BECAUSE MARYJ DEVS DELETED IT!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

PoW ran during the ICO and lasted a couple days. Suprnova was the only pool on at launch. I cannot access their block statistics to see what block they get in on now, I'm sure ocminer can tell us when he sees this. A few solo miners also got in at launch, I do not know how many blocks they got. Development team have the first 4 blocks from getting the ICO funds. It kicked over 4 total blocks before the gpu was shut down.

As to the destroyed 36,491,965.0 coins residing here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/maryj/address.dws?3964.htm

Pride generated a mammothcoin address, and then sent those 36,491,965.0 to the mammothcoin address. He then destroyed the wallet.dat of the wallet sent from. They do seem to still be showing in the blockchain. C-Cex has guaranteed us that they are no longer accessible. We are looking into the matter and will let you know as soon as we know.

Thanks for the quick reply.  The only concern is that the mammoth coin address generated was a valid and existing address on the maryj chain and not a valid address on the mammoth coin chain so that means they are in an existing maryj wallet, so someone has them...they are not technically destroyed. If c-cex does not have access to this then that wallet address will have to be blocked and asap (thankfully there were no other tx on that address so it will not be hurting anyone's personal wallet). For all we know I could own that maryj address. Not to mention that the wallet was erased by pride with the standard recycle bin and not eraser with 35-pass Gutmann or something similar so if anyone wanted you could easily mount with *unix and bring that wallet back to life.

You say you own a lot and are not fudding but your words are turning this into a conspiracy theory as well. This is simple and it's not an exchanges responsibility to go beyond what was already done, simply have that address voided from the blockchain and ignored. This ends all these wild ideas like the L33t h@ckerz taking over Pride's PC and extracting the private key...literally if you dumped maryj to 1 satoshi you get a whopping 3 btc guys and gals. Let's not get too carried away with this nonsense unless you are trying to create a dump....

Conspiracy? What are you smoking? I am trying to allow it to rise to the price level it should be. If I didn't say it someone else will. At least I am nice about it. Could I have pm'd...yes. Or is it better to be in the open to let others see the issue and the result. I will take the latter. Not the exchanges responsibility? Apparently you have no idea what you are talking about. It is their complete responsibility because they are the third party escrow regarding this ico. Simply have the address voided in the blockchain? Great idea...O yea I said that already, but none of the devs did. And we have yet to see how easily that is addressed and completed. L33t h@ckerz? An 8 yo could do what I mentioned. This all should have been addressed and taken care of before, during and shortly thereafter the burn. Remember we did wait much to long for the burn itself to occur. And a whopping 3 btc which could easily be 10x that in very short order, but if it is such a small amount then you will have no problem sending me that? pm me for an address.

I smoke some really good kind but thats not the point, exchange sends unsold to offchain address, coins are gone. To alleviate the panic of the BE showing the coins still just void the address. Yes it sounded like conspiracy, sorry call me the crazy one that's fine, it's just overkill. And if you are that gifted perhaps lend a hand to the devs to help them do it since a toddler can do it.

I am glad you smoke nice kb, hopefully some that you actually brought up yourself as well. The issue at hand is that it was not an offchain address...the address is on the chain and was prior to the send otherwise it would have not received it. But lets not continue to diminutize the issue like turning an 8yo to a toddler now. I thought because it was so easy that you would be able to snap out the solution with no problem. I honestly look at my recommendations as underkill if anything at all. Pointing out a glaring issue that must be resolved...is that not lending a hand enough? Or because I tell someone they must have forgotten to wipe I am now responsible for the wiping? I am here for the long haul and not here to argue (except for the 25% I sold at 4x to make my investment free), but I will never understand why it is that those whom actually point out real issues are constantly looked at as fud and trolls. It seems to be a common tone on bct.

Guys you have been SCAMMED and you don't even realize it

DID U KNOW?  YOU CAN RETRIEVE THOSE "BURNT" FUNDS STILL.  LOL

How? SOMEONE DID IT ON CANN TO CCN AND RECOVERED! HAHAHA

I was on ccex and MARYJCOIN buyers/members proved to themselves too.

CryptoWhale: so why is mammoth generating maryj addresses
AltcoinRambo: mayhap mammoth hates maryj?
Fozzie: @CryptoWhale, common idientifier
AltcoinRambo: i mean..would a furry elephant smoke ganja tbh?
Fozzie: *identifier
Whaler: YOU GUYS GOT JACKED BY MARYJ
CryptoWhale: one of you should make a post about the test done here
Whaler: THIS WILL BE OUT TOMORROW and he's gonna DUMP
CryptoWhale: in front of all the witnesses
CryptoWhale: dont count Whaler though, he'll deny it ever happened
Whaler: I DID AND THEY DELETED
CryptoWhale: you don't seem to understand how wallet recovery works
AltcoinRambo: i would but theres like 4 people trying to create this idea that any private key can be pulled out of anyones ass
AltcoinRambo: and given ten bil coins
ralsph: whaler lame fud attempt go to sleep
CryptoWhale: having *ed up way too many times, i do.
Fozzie: i am happy knowing that the burn funds are burnt
CryptoWhale: well like 3 people will still say it's recoverable
Conduit: Why not just try it? Download the mammoth wallet, send some MJ dust to it, see if you can get it back.
AltcoinRambo: me too im pretty sure Pride doesnt smoke weed so he was probably happy to burn them..
CryptoWhale: Whaler, SecretsofCrypto, and that other guy who's name I can't remember
Whaler: ITS RECOVERABLE = FACT
CryptoWhale: i dont think you know what fact means
ralsph: @Whaler, fact is you are a moron whaler
CryptoWhale: kinda like the fact you called that merchant yesterday right Tongue
CryptoWhale: he's just trolling
AltcoinRambo: what if we decreased the maryj coins by more...
CryptoWhale: he's not even doing genuine FUD
AltcoinRambo: and sent 10 mil to mammoth
CryptoWhale: why dont we send all but the coins i hold
CryptoWhale: to mammoth
CryptoWhale: can we do that?
AltcoinRambo: lmao
ELOH: maryj to 420 btc each
AltcoinRambo: hehe
ELOH: maryj will replace btc as the petrodollar will be replaced with brics credits
AltcoinRambo: mammoth chain eats maryj chain then burps out corresponding address
Bittzy78: @Whaler, Are you saying this because the coins are the same algorithm ?
CryptoWhale: no he believes you can guess a priv key randomly
Whaler: @Bittzy78, Doesn't have to be the same alg just same identifier
Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:03:54 PM

before MARYJ devs delete this...
https://twitter.com/bitForecasts/status/521642840288657408

I love MARYJ but the devs need to stop fudding other weed-related coins.
It looks immature with all of those fake twitter accouns speeading FUD about CANN.
Especially when those twitter posts talk about a CANN premine fallout when an ICO is basically a premine itself.

I support both CANN and MARYJ but seriously...stop with the useless FUD.

are you serioius, its minimal. the fud all started with the CANN dev completely spamming and fudding out maryj

lets all just get along and join forces.

CANN dev has said MARYJ is simply another coin by a former CANN dev. No spamming or fudding.
https://twitter.com/GirlofMaryJ
This is childish FUD. REVERSE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH!
Whaler

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:05:16 PM

More and more people pointing it out.

look at "ATRO" "ADAM GARRITY" "MARYJ Dev" (ALL SAME PERSON and 10+ twitter accounts too) statements on C-CEX

ATRO : maryj better buy it while its young
Mark Lyford - Banx: sorry wrong person
Mark Lyford - Banx: @bukeyi, whats your registered email on our system mate ? im looking into it for you
ATRO : maryj gonna work with pow it looks like ...comic cons will be awesome
ATRO : cann premine went from 10% to over 30% when they reduced the coin total cann is a self pump
bukeyi: @Mark Lyford - Banx, Not going to put it in the trollbox, but yesterday I already sent a support email, bout 20hrs ago
bukeyi: thru the 'live help' button
ConanOfRottingham: i bought some MaryJ ico.... i am not selling for a long long time. I believe this coin is just in its toddler days.
BitBD: cho cho MARYJ train is leaving O_o
BitBD: sooooooooooooon!
BitBD: @Lordpiccolo, lol
saccer: @ConanOfRottingham, how much you get?
ConanOfRottingham: @saccer, a drop in the bucket... only 40,000 coins.
saccer: bugger hey
saccer: i brougt 200k @ 115sats after ico Wink
pounder: @ATRO , anyway to update maryj ann thread first page to reflect developments that have happened
ConanOfRottingham: @saccer, sweet
ConanOfRottingham: marj going to 30000 satoshi soon
Mark Lyford - Banx: @bukeyi, live help is now on mate
philipvdlinde: marj is a sweet buy
philipvdlinde: going to buy some myself
bukeyi: ok!
philipvdlinde: there are 15 million coins btw
pinou: @Bittzy78, you have more money please send me more code c-cex to youce21s@live.fr thanx !!
Mark Lyford - Banx: @bukeyi, my guy dealing with you now ?
bukeyi: @Mark Lyford - Banx, Being taken care of, thanks!
Whaler: MARYJ Dev @ work https://twitter.com/GirlofMaryJ/status/52163443803659468 nice use of time
saccer: Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!
pinou: @Bittzy78, you have more money please send me more code c-cex to youce21s@live.fr thanx !!
ATRO : swiss medicals
ATRO : stores that bought vip wellness
ATRO : maryjanes edibles <-coincidence
ATRO : green tree welnness
ATRO : etc etc a lot in store for maryj ill post a pic today from outside the swiss medicals grow today on twitter.....we all grow on the same property .....dea shut some stores down last year was i nthe news all reopened though as one owner laslo got in trouble and was removed from ownership
ATRO : not just on place interested in maryj many many stores will be accepting it
ATRO : ttyl
Whaler: WOW ATRO/MARYJ DEV, you sound desperate now
Whaler: ur killing ur own coin dude
Whaler: @saccer, try this one LOL just look at his history lol
ap: marj smokin again..nice
Whaler: @saccer, https://twitter.com/TheAdamGarrity/status/521294633406836736
Whaler: i took a snapshot of it so he can't delete lol
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:14:51 PM

hit me up on twitter @theadamgarrity if you have questions if not stop acting like bitches 

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:15:27 PM

You f u c *
Simply a simple word on very ugly thread. If there are any BCT MOD, they must close this thread.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

all your bitching and shit talking just makes me want to do even better so thanks for the motivation.

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates
Whaler

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:22:47 PM

all your bitching and shit talking just makes me want to do even better so thanks for the motivation.

all u do is delete honest investor concerns they post

you are big time scammer and fudder of any other weed coins

throw everything "lies" you got at investors and say whatever to make them feel good and you talk smack to investors who dont buy your poop coin.

Whaler

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:05:57 AM

MARYJ or MARYJANECOIN total RED FLAG!

I watch all mj coins since the day 1.  This one is just as bad as Sativacoin SCAM and probably worse!

DON"T GET CAUGHT ON COINS WITHOUT RESEARCH!

RESULTS=

SAME GUY - Multiple aliases
DaywalkerNeo - btcforum  - check his last post history
ATRO - c-cex
CRYPTOWHALE - c-cex
theadamgarrity - twitter
uses multiple twitter accounts like AltcoinNAVY ..AltcoinARMY..AltcoinMARINES..
cryptowhale etc etc ETC ROFLMAO, all of his accounts have a referraL LINK to same person so he can make money from your signups!
his bleutrade referral link so he can make btc off of you : bleutrade.com/sign_up/866

He also used to pump CANN until we heard he was given CANN coins for giveaway promos and instead he kept it and sold before peg? lol shady

Claims he is for the industry? "big player" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's got more dirt on him then all the coins combined!

He is pumping to get out of his job!
He is a budtender (employee) at the peaceful choice dispensary - do your research!
Owners of this dispensary are Andrew and Marrisa!  They probably don't know what is going on!
He controls their twitter page.

Making up stories to get fast pumps and get out.

pepper @freshmarketism on twitter sent these publically to everyone so they can do their own research:

pepper mentions no proof of merchant, hours later BAM! he has one! HAHAHAHAHAHA

check links

https://www.google.com/search?q=A%26W+CONCENTRATES+LLC

https://sites.google.com/site/awconcentrates/home

http://www.awconcentrates.com

-----------ccex chat log
stuffage1: @ATRO , so if you dont sell 10BTC (6m coins) what will happen?
ATRO : i think they dissolve the remaining coins and keep going or they refund peoples money
------------------------

so listen up, we all love altcoins and stuff but we dont want it killed by scams like maryj

Thanks for the information, it can save some people money.

I love da internets but FUCK!!!!!! I got ripped off!

adam garrity he slinging scam coins to fund himself im gonna hit up peaceful choice dispensary and ask for a fucking refund!
this is the MARYJ dev on the left? wtf! same shirt as the cannabis coin guy on the right.  not maryjanecoin or maryj. SCAM!
why would all the coin teams dump this guy?  Gotta be a reason like insider trading?
pitcures show the peaceful choice dispensary with CANN?!!!!!!!! in the registers? dude not good!

DAMN IT
PND
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:23:50 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 12:37:18 AM by tylerderden

what a bunch of fucking retards. bought in to the CANN pump way to high and now they fud like little children because they dont know how to trade. what a joke.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:20:14 AM

what a bunch of fucking retards. bought in to the CANN pump way to high and now they fud like little children because they dont know how to trade. what a joke.

Don't be mean. Yeah, it's difficult to call it scam now, but when it only started it had absolutely different impression.

And never forget CANN, all pot coins owe to it. Like POS to BC, anon to DRK and all crypto to BTC.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:24:55 PM

Don't be mean. Yeah, it's difficult to call it scam now, but when it only started it had absolutely different impression.

And never forget CANN, all pot coins owe to it. Like POS to BC, anon to DRK and all crypto to BTC.

actually no potcoin was first and then dopecoin.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:27:00 PM

and i am sorry if that was mean, but trying to destroy a great coin (which is all this whaler tool btw) is beyond mean its disgraceful and that entire mentality needs to get out of crypto because it is not only harming the coins they fud but public perception of crypto in general.
Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

before MARYJ devs delete this...
https://twitter.com/bitForecasts/status/521642840288657408

I love MARYJ but the devs need to stop fudding other weed-related coins.
It looks immature with all of those fake twitter accouns speeading FUD about CANN.
Especially when those twitter posts talk about a CANN premine fallout when an ICO is basically a premine itself.

I support both CANN and MARYJ but seriously...stop with the useless FUD.

are you serioius, its minimal. the fud all started with the CANN dev completely spamming and fudding out maryj

lets all just get along and join forces.

CANN dev has said MARYJ is simply another coin by a former CANN dev. No spamming or fudding.
https://twitter.com/GirlofMaryJ
This is childish FUD. REVERSE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH!

just a reminder
Eddie_03

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 02:03:53 PM

I just don't like to buy ico altcoins.
Too much risky involved.
Better to buy them when there are trading in the market.

I hear you. I only have a couple of mining rigs and I have never ever bought into any ICO/IPO coins and I closed every week with a profit. I do hold a few long term coins, but I never accumulated them via ICO/IPO. In fact I have yet to found a coin with ICO/IPO which was so successful that I regretted not getting into. None.

sometimes its best to follow your instincts  Wink
some people will either be rich, or lose out terribly,

http://jucyjc.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/22695401.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: