Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:49:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PRICE HAS NEVER INCREASED SINCE IT HIT $1,200  (Read 3939 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:21:56 AM

[...] I stand by what I said. If somehow bitcoin holds above $400 I will go back to convincing small biz out here in NYC to accept bitcoin. I have stopped due to the volatility.

I would imagine most small businesses would utilize a payment processor that guarantees the BTC/FIAT price at time of sale, so why would they even give a shit?  Further, why would you stop trying to spread the Bitcoin word because of "volatility"?  Bitcoin has been volatile for most of its existence, so either you're lying about all of this, or you're having a fit because you didn't get rich quick.
fewcoins (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:35:25 AM

[...] I stand by what I said. If somehow bitcoin holds above $400 I will go back to convincing small biz out here in NYC to accept bitcoin. I have stopped due to the volatility.

I would imagine most small businesses would utilize a payment processor that guarantees the BTC/FIAT price at time of sale, so why would they even give a shit?  Further, why would you stop trying to spread the Bitcoin word because of "volatility"?  Bitcoin has been volatile for most of its existence, so either you're lying about all of this, or you're having a fit because you didn't get rich quick.

Because honestly you can't explain a currency like this & convince people to hold onto it when its rapidly declining... ALL of BTC existence was volatile but it was in a uptrend, very easy to get more people to jump on board. Now that everyone is leaving the boat, I won't be the person to get people into it. Trust me I already made return on investment, nobody is having a fit or the slightest bit upset. I see heavy manipulation in this market & I hope we can all survive it. GLTA
POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:58:51 AM

I went all in at $168 so im chillin  Cool
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:01:58 AM

BTW, Im not a pointless troll that will delete this account if im "wrong" I know what is happeneing to this bitcoin economy & I know the manipulators driving this into the ground. If bitcoin sustainably holds above the $400 level I will completely admit I am wrong & go back to convincing the shop owners in my area here(NYC) that bitcoin is what they need to accept!!! 

Paul maud'dib called, said to let you know there is only one kwisatz haderach

Ummm... Translation please??? I stand by what I said. If somehow bitcoin holds above $400 I will go back to convincing small biz out here in NYC to accept bitcoin. I have stopped due to the volatility.

Are you going to do it by running through every shop yelling overconfident opinions framed as fact in IRL all caps? For no other reason than to prove how smrt u is?

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 07:51:27 AM

I spent mine at 50$ like a derp.

You'll get a chance to buy back lower... no worries! GLTA
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:53:35 AM

So this is what a bottom tastes like! Thank you OP for your wisdom of being very familiar with the taste of a bottom.

Stop changing stories so they sound good for you guys... lmfao!

WE ARE IN FREE FALL STAGE RIGHT NOW. NO BOTTOM IN SIGHT!

Open your eyes the bottom is right under your nose! lol

Yes that's what was said at $1,000 then 900 then 8... 7... 650...600...550...500...450...400... & now even as we get near 350! LOL What will you say at sub $100???

If you can remember all that use your real account and not some newbie one.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:53:57 AM

Falllling, where should I set my buy orders: $100 or $85?
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:57:56 AM

Fallllling!
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:55:49 PM

I sold @ 1900 euro  Grin

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:03:16 PM

Im sorry to say that when you look at the price of bitcoin/usd chart, you can notice that the price really has never increased! Yea sure there's been a few pops here & there (which im sure plenty retail bitcoiners got smashed) but all these pops mean nothing when this market has been in a downtrend since some MANIPULATOR pumped this market up past a thousand dollars ARTIFICIALLY & with no other reason but to make huge profit off of all of you looking to get rich quick! The chart looks more like a pump and dump everyday & $0.00 in smart money is even in this illiquid fake market.

STOP THINKING YOU FOUND SOMETHING AMAZING THAT WILL BLOW UP ONE DAY TO MAKE YOU RICH! IT WILL NOT!!! IF IT POSSIBLY COULD PLENTY RICH PEOPLE WOULD ALREADY BE IN THIS WAYYYYYYY BEFORE YOU!BTC is a great technology no doubt about that, but it has been manipulated just like all these other markets. It is too late, there's no saving bitcoin... If you think $1.8m PER DAY can consistently be paid out to miners again and again then you're crazy! Everyone who is "interested" in bitcoin is already in it so this is literally the highest you'll see it since these mining farms will not stop dumping what they produce
Well, said, fools won't listen, because they enjoy losing money. HA HA
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:37:17 PM

You all misted the all time high of 3200  Grin

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:08:48 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 03:36:49 AM by fewcoins

I went all in at $168 so im chillin  Cool

Funny people keep calling me falling, but from what I see he is a complete idiot, not a master of economics.......

So this is what a bottom tastes like! Thank you OP for your wisdom of being very familiar with the taste of a bottom.

Yes that's what was said at $1,000 then 900 then 8... 7... 650...600...550...500...450...400... & now even as we get near 350! LOL What will you say at sub $100???

The thing is Im not really a forum person... I have been around BTC since the beginning but Im not one to really share my opinions until I seen a massive robbery of everyone who supports this great technology. I trade stocks and I know a pump and dump when I see one. I can tell them from a mile a way man, that's literally my job, among many other things. As I said many times, I think bitcoin is great in theory but it will continue to get smashed only because of manipulation. I don't just mean price manipulation... Open your eyes guys.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:19:41 AM

Funny people keep calling me falling, but from what I see he is a complete idiot, not a master of economics.......

The thing is Im not really a forum person... I have been around BTC since the beginning but Im not one to really share my opinions until I seen a massive robbery of everyone who supports this gets technology. I trade stocks and I know a pump and dump when I see one. I can tell them from a mile a way man, that's literally my job, among many other things. As I said many times, I think bitcoin is great in theory but it will continue to get smashed only because of manipulation. I don't just mean price manipulation... Open your eyes guys.

What manipulation other than price manipulation?
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:38:55 AM

We are all being manipulated... The first few pumps were all artificial probably created by the silk road drug dealers who now had all this bitcoin and didn't know what to do with it. In a very illiquid market its nothing for them to shoot the price up to $100 or $1,000. It was way easier back then. Now look at all the industries created that are manipulating your fiat currency away from you! Open your eyes, everything is blatant & in plain sight!
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:11:02 AM

The thing is Im not really a forum person... I have been around BTC since the beginning but Im not one to really share my opinions until I seen a massive robbery of everyone who supports this great technology. I trade stocks and I know a pump and dump when I see one. I can tell them from a mile a way man, that's literally my job, among many other things. As I said many times, I think bitcoin is great in theory but it will continue to get smashed only because of manipulation. I don't just mean price manipulation... Open your eyes guys.

don't worry those mining farms will also close when its dirt cheap coz no way for them pay their operating costs.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4555

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:18:20 AM

I trade stocks

Ohhhh. That explains your cluelessness.
fewcoins (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:57:28 PM

I trade stocks

Ohhhh. That explains your cluelessness.

LMFAO! You know nothing about regulation, economics or start up companies right? ... That explains your confidence
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: