Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:45:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (XWC) | WhiteCoin | NEWS: Foundation, investors, WhiteOS ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 251180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
authentist

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

God take, God give.

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

Whitecoin is trading on YOEXS

The Whitecoin team is pleased to announce we are now trading on YOEXS.

YOEXS is a China based exchange which is offering a XWC – CNY trading pair.

The market can be found here! https://yoexs.com/#/trading/35

this exchange seems to be down.

As a german native speaker and owner of University's Certificate III in English, I offer you professional translation for payment in bitcoin. english / german. half the agreed payment in advance, rest when happy with the result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Upanegver

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

I hope you success!
Brilliant activity, conversant activity, a very detailed and profitable business!
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:13:02 AM

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm?id=kb_article&sys_id=cdd5f577db43534084ed147a3a961906
WhiteCoin (XWC) will be available on Cryptopia for trading at 3:00 AM (UTC) on 10/07/2018. The following trade pairs will be available – XWC/BTC, XWC/LTC & XWC/DOGE. You can start depositing and withdrawing XWC immediately.
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

Congratulations for your successful work, looks very good.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

Listing on Cryptopia (10 July)
https://coindar.org/en/event/whitecoin-xwc-listing-on-cryptopia-11285
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

THis is one of the most promissing projects in those hard times for crypto Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:10:47 AM

Whitecoin listing on ZB.com

ZB.com will be hosting three markets for Whitecoin to trade on:
•XWC/BTC
•XWC/USDT
•XWC/QC

The Whitecoin wallet is now active for deposits!

https://www.whitecoin.info/whitecoin-listing-on-zb-com/
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:44:39 AM

Good afternoon. I want to say thank you very much for your great work. The product is simply excellent. I wish everyone good luck.

Whitenode version 0.3.3 released! Improved GUI and compatible with the Whitecoin update

The Whitecoin team are pleased to announce we have released an updated version of Whitenode to v0.3.3 with an upgraded GUI and a version 2.5.2.0 wallet

The new Whitenode release for RasPi can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Whitecoin-org/WhiteNode/releases/latest

Our team has also compiled a guide to update which users can follow to aid their transition to the compliant version of Whitenode, the pdf format can be downloaded from the link below.

https://www.whitecoin.info/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Whitenode_Wallet_Update_Guide.pdf

Please remember to always back up your wallet.dat file or transfer your coins to another wallet before performing the Whitenode update.

Changes included in the v0.3.3 release

Base changes:

• Instant wallet sync was not working correctly, applied proper fix
  • Compiled with wallet v2.5.2.0
  • latest GUI interface
  • Preloaded the XWC Blockchain (12th of june)

GUI changes:
  • New amount of yearly coins according to new staking amount
  • After setting encryption password give feedback
  • After setting encryption password, start the wallet again.
  • Fix modal submit action and remove modal display after action
  • Add DataTables for transaction page
  • Fix mobile dropdown menu
  • Connections now show country where connected peers are located
  • Recreate system menu, and move console out of experimental
  • Fix reboot button on reboot page, this was not doing anything yet.
  • Create a backup of the wallet and download to client
  • Fix in languages dropdown
  • Many more small fixes

Please do not hesitate to contact the Whitecoin team if you encounter any problems or want any further clarification. This can be done by any of our social media channels. Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Bitcoin Talk Forum or email.
WhitecoinFoundation (OP)

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

Good afternoon. I want to say thank you very much for your great work. The product is simply excellent. I wish everyone good luck.

Whitenode version 0.3.3 released! Improved GUI and compatible with the Whitecoin update

The Whitecoin team are pleased to announce we have released an updated version of Whitenode to v0.3.3 with an upgraded GUI and a version 2.5.2.0 wallet

The new Whitenode release for RasPi can be downloaded here: https://github.com/Whitecoin-org/WhiteNode/releases/latest

Our team has also compiled a guide to update which users can follow to aid their transition to the compliant version of Whitenode, the pdf format can be downloaded from the link below.

https://www.whitecoin.info/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Whitenode_Wallet_Update_Guide.pdf

Please remember to always back up your wallet.dat file or transfer your coins to another wallet before performing the Whitenode update.

Changes included in the v0.3.3 release

Base changes:

• Instant wallet sync was not working correctly, applied proper fix
  • Compiled with wallet v2.5.2.0
  • latest GUI interface
  • Preloaded the XWC Blockchain (12th of june)

GUI changes:
  • New amount of yearly coins according to new staking amount
  • After setting encryption password give feedback
  • After setting encryption password, start the wallet again.
  • Fix modal submit action and remove modal display after action
  • Add DataTables for transaction page
  • Fix mobile dropdown menu
  • Connections now show country where connected peers are located
  • Recreate system menu, and move console out of experimental
  • Fix reboot button on reboot page, this was not doing anything yet.
  • Create a backup of the wallet and download to client
  • Fix in languages dropdown
  • Many more small fixes

Please do not hesitate to contact the Whitecoin team if you encounter any problems or want any further clarification. This can be done by any of our social media channels. Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Bitcoin Talk Forum or email.

We're glad you like it!

Keep on Whitecoin-ing!!

- Blitz
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Good afternoon. I downloaded the purse. I tried how it works, I have not found any problems yet. Thank you very much for your work. I wish everyone good luck.

The new upgraded GUI with our latest Whitenode release v0.3.1.
Comes with new features and compatible with our July 1st update!
Get a RasPi and get Whitenoding!

https://twitter.com/WhiteCoiner/status/998772174725922816

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

Good afternoon. I downloaded the purse. I tried how it works, I have not found any problems yet. Thank you very much for your work. I wish everyone good luck.

epic scam watch out bittrex lawyers shilling this canadian dogshit !! :\ Canadian Mounties need to track down this funny money! boo

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:39:44 PM

epic scam watch out bittrex lawyers shilling this canadian dogshit !! :\ Canadian Mounties need to track down this funny money! boo

This sounds like a rant of a methhead and by your footer you most likely fall into that category.

Either you're a bot or someone extremely gullible on several hard drugs or pills that believes the propaganda spread by all these bots.

Either way, your post makes no sense at all. Catch up on your sleep.
WhitecoinFoundation (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:57:43 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2018, 09:47:10 AM by WhitecoinFoundation

Yes, quite a weird sentiment as Whitecoin doesn't have:

1. Any specific association with Bittrex, their lawyers or any sort of shilling agreement (although I'd be pretty happy if Bittrex did decide to shill Whitecoin)
2. Any association with Canada above any other country, considering the nationalities of our dev team there is no association with Canada (but we're quite fond of Canadians, they seem to be good folk for the most part)

No scam here, just a bunch of people making a cryptocurrency work

regards

- Blitz
Cryptocurrencies News
Copper Member

Activity: 154

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

News update: Whitecoin listed on ZBG

https://www.whitecoin.info/whitecoin-listed-on-zbg/

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

Yes, quite a weird sentiment as Whitecoin doesn't have:

1. Any specific association with Bittrex, their lawyers or any sort of shilling agreement (although I'd be pretty happy if Bittrex did decide to shill Whitecoin)
2. Any association with Canada above any other country, considering the nationalities of our dev team there is no association with Canada (but we're quite fond of Canadians, they seem to be good folk for the most part)

No scam here, just a bunch of people making a cryptocurrency work

regards

- Blitz

These posts, I can tell you that a lot of junkies from the USA are now involved in crypto.

These junkies are also heavily influenced by the toddler propaganda they watch on TV. That's what happens when you have a nation full of drug addicts and high sugar consumers. Their brains turn into mush and literally believe lizard people are running their lives. Don't forget that they have a huge addiction to money.

This might explain the incoherent posts, but we also can't exclude that there are bots at work as well. It's a mixture of both.
chat

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

To the whitecoin developers.
Some of us noticed that our whitecoins bought back when whitecoin was launched are no longer valid on the new chain. On the forum it says that you guys did a coin swop sometime in the begining of the year. There were many of us who were not aware of this and now would still like to get our coins on the new chain. How can you guys just cut of your early supporters just like that. There should have been a reserve coin balance that should have catered for all those who did not do the swop.Would any of the main developers please respond, it is totally unfair that we have lost our coins.
Thanks
WhitecoinFoundation (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

Some of us noticed that our whitecoins bought back when whitecoin was launched are no longer valid on the new chain. On the forum it says that you guys did a coin swop sometime in the begining of the year. There were many of us who were not aware of this and now would still like to get our coins on the new chain. How can you guys just cut of your early supporters just like that. There should have been a reserve coin balance that should have catered for all those who did not do the swop.Would any of the main developers please respond, it is totally unfair that we have lost our coins.
Thanks

I'm not sure how much detail you've read about why and how the coin swap happened.

But yes, early 2017 the coin swap happened so over a year ago now.

The primary reason no reserve was held is due to maintain integrity and not be perceived as profiteering from unallocated/unclaimed coins.

Secondly it is impossible to validate that someone on the old chain holds the coins that they claim as the blockchain is non-functional so although you may legitimately hold legacy whitecoins there is no true way to prove this.

Thirdly the coin swap did occur essentially due to two factors 1. the blockchain having severe problems (primarily due to a lack of support) and 2. Bittrex (which was our only active exchange at the time) demanding that we have a working blockchain to continue to be listed, which is not an unreasonable request.

This meant it had to be done quickly with decisions made in the moment, if we were in such a position again I'm sure we'd have a greater level of contingency.

I hope this helps you to understand the fundamental problems of your statement that there 'should have been a reserve coin balance'

- Blitz
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:37:36 AM

Thanks

I am an early supporter (lost password to my legendary account temporarily) and I can tell you that the devs definitely gave enough time to swap the old coins for the new coins.

And like it was already explained by one of the devs, Whitecoin was having a lot of issues and it was in the coins best interest to make the swap as soon as possible.

Take advantage now that most of the crypto market is in a bearish status.
WhitecoinFoundation (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

2018/19 Roadmap Released!

The Whitecoin team is very excited to announce the release of our 2018/19 Roadmap!

2018 has been a huge year for Whitecoin in all facets with growth and development spanning all aspects of the Whitecoin sphere. We plan to continue this trend in to 2019 with a vast array of update to many aspects of Whitecoin, the roadmap outlines the areas we plan to focus our efforts in for the remainder of 2018 and into 2019.

The roadmap as a whole aims to bring many improvements that benefit end users such as; Whitenode updates, the addition of an Electrum SPV wallet and the implementation of a Masternode network update.

In 2019 the Whitecoin team also aim to focus on community input and improvements to our visual media including the implementation of a user voice platform, style guides so that community made content can be seamlessly be integrated into wider media, promotional videos as well as the completion of our currently being built website launch.

To aid the long term development of Whitecoin we will be adding an option of donating the PoS staking reward to the team, with the hopes to ensure a steady funding stream allowing greater flexibility of resources to bring future projects to completion.

As always our Roadmap can be found here in the Roadmap section of the Whitecoin website. https://www.whitecoin.info/roadmap/

The Whitecoin team always encourages ideas for input, questions about our future and further clarification from our community and can be best fielded in our real time communication networks:
Discord https://discord.gg/GbpdbMt
Telegram https://t.me/xwc_whitecoin
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

For this Communities Information - XWC is going to be listed free of charge on https://emblemvault.com/ 's DEX, due to be released very soon.

https://coinscribble.com/emblem-vault-announces-support-for-more-than-500-cryptocurrencies/2085/releases/34/

https://github.com/DecentricCorp/coininfoplus/blob/master/lib/alts.js

for more information have a look at our Bitcointalk page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1652345.0
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: