Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: klamm.us  (Read 6088 times)
cliffbtc

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:44:55 PM

Never received my coins or Response from customer service. It also seems that my IP was blocked from their live chat program. I was told transfer would take no longer than 5 min.  If you want to check blockchain I was going to have 5 btc sent to a virgin address at 1PZkR9xLb9pqmJXYt6n2GhPVfaQTULDNiU  as you can see there has never been any transfers to that wallet address, I figured this would happen but 11.99 was not much to lose to prove a scam to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:46:04 PM

Never received my coins or Response from customer service. It also seems that my IP was blocked from their live chat program. I was told transfer would take no longer than 5 min.  If you want to check blockchain I was going to have 5 btc sent to a virgin address at 1PZkR9xLb9pqmJXYt6n2GhPVfaQTULDNiU  as you can see there has never been any transfers to that wallet address, I figured this would happen but 11.99 was not much to lose to prove a scam to the community.
Log in to paypal and file a dispute against them. The more people that do this, the faster that they get shut down.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
cliffbtc

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 02:48:18 PM

Log in to paypal and file a dispute against them. The more people that do this, the faster that they get shut down.

It was my brothers pay pal and he has already sent to transfer transaction.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 03:00:13 PM

Even if thymos doesn't want to hand you a perma-banhammer, I would support a software change in the forum that allows global mods to temporarily ban a user (for an hour or so).

Something needs to be done, cause wasting a bunch of my time deleting spam posts and being annoyed isn't very productive.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 03:05:08 PM

Even if thymos doesn't want to hand you a perma-banhammer, I would support a software change in the forum that allows global mods to temporarily ban a user (for an hour or so).

Something needs to be done, cause wasting a bunch of my time deleting spam posts and being annoyed isn't very productive.

hmm... sadly it seems people are giving him money so it wont end. crazy

I was just thinking the same thing, just proves to him it does work.

Nachtwind

Activity: 700
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:07:40 PM

Same here.. i "bought" 5BTC for address 1KDozfceJ2QqoNiG95NxWjBKYK8fFwBVj6

So far nothing happened and the support is unresponve.

...chargeback started.

*edit* That was swift. Response from the seller to my chargeback:

"Online game account"

ok! 0o
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:09:32 PM

...chargeback started.

And now you will wait 20 days for his non response to the chargeback and only then Paypal will look at it and probably, probably, give you your money back.

Congratulations, you just managed to get your funds on a limbo for at least 1 month Cheesy

EDIT: That was fast. Escalate to Paypal resolution right away. Or else you're doomed.
Be sure to mention bitcoins to paypal. <--- This could get your account frozen also, be advised
Nachtwind

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:09:48 PM

...chargeback started.

good luck

Thanks Wink

But i guess $12 is not tooo much if it comes to fight a scammer.. aynway i take donations to make up for my loss: 1GSDBjLNAvrWy7htB2H8SLMe4VhuXhrjxb

;0)
Nachtwind

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:13:03 PM

I am not exactly scammed when i know what i am doing, am i? Also that smile implies a joke ;0)

But thats the point.. i suppose a lot of people hold their tongue when seeing those nice prices. Even more important to get his account frozen asap..
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:13:17 PM

I wish Paypal worked more like BTC - I would love to see how much money is flowing into that guy's PP account from this scam.
BurtW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2012, 03:15:22 PM

for every dumb-ass scammed and begs for donations i bet there are 20 who hold their tong.
Is tong slang for penis?

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:16:55 PM

...chargeback started.

"Online game account"

ok! 0o

As I mentioned to Cliffton, you need to mention to Paypal (call them and ask for "resolutions" directly) that they are selling an illegal electronic currency which you have learned is against Paypal's TOS. Tell them that you didn't realize that it was against TOS at the time, and that when you bought it, they stopped communicating with you. Post their website, screen shots, receipt etc into the proof section. Within a week, their paypal accounts will be locked down.

Problem solved.

Nachtwind

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:27:53 PM

...chargeback started.

"Online game account"

ok! 0o

As I mentioned to Cliffton, you need to mention to Paypal (call them and ask for "resolutions" directly) that they are selling an illegal electronic currency which you have learned is against Paypal's TOS. Tell them that you didn't realize that it was against TOS at the time, and that when you bought it, they stopped communicating with you. Post their website, screen shots, receipt etc into the proof section. Within a week, their paypal accounts will be locked down.

Problem solved.

Done that already. Not my first chargeback on Paypal (though the first involving BTC..) and normally the one who is charging back is the winner..
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:41:02 PM

A German dude was already scammed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80484.0

He close the first chargeback, so no way for him to get the money back on that one, and they were trying to convince him to close the 2nd chargeback also. lol

There you have their modus operandi...
cliffbtc

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:52:36 PM

...chargeback started.

"Online game account"

ok! 0o

Let me know how charge back goes.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:53:43 PM

A German dude was already scammed. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80484.0

He close the first chargeback, so no way for him to get the money back on that one, and they were trying to convince him to close the 2nd chargeback also. lol

There you have their modus operandi...

Oldest trick in the books: cancel the reversal and they won't be able to file again (or at least that's how it's -supposed- to work).

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 03:56:23 PM

Going to take 1 hr later to train my Human Emulation bot and spam the hell out of them. Going to fill their shopping cart with unfinished orders using 5 threads at least. It will be funny Cheesy

And I'll make sure to leave a ransom bitcoin address there. If they want the spam to stop they better pay up. In Bitcoin Tongue
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 06:06:03 AM

They have been scamming all across the web -  see http://www.klamm.de/forum/f2/klamm-us-390521.html and Google. 
Nachtwind

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 12:26:51 PM

Wow, i was just told by Paypal - after asking - that although there was a flood of chargebacks they wont charge back anything related to Bitcoins or Virtual Goods at all...

Wonder if that telephone guy is right or not.. chargeback still pending Wink
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 12:34:44 PM

He's confused or misinformed, they definitely do.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: