Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the U.S. Congress members hiding due to their kill on sight status in USA?  (Read 2871 times)
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:56:19 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 04:54:10 AM by Actor_Tom_Truong

Are the U.S. Congress members hiding due to their kill on sight status from American Patriots all over the country?
Are they admitting their guilt of treason for aiding & abetting the 13 inbred Terrorist European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylht7714bC0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonam

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:13:10 AM

Do people get paid to post BS like this? If so, where do I sign up?
QuantumLeap

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:21:40 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2014, 06:35:16 AM by QuantumLeap

Do people get paid to post BS like this? If so, where do I sign up?

Contact the Chinese 50 cents brigade they might accept you.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:30:00 AM

The only people who get assassinated unequivocally support civil rights, because criminals don't appreciate those who support self-defense against them. Effectively the entire government is immune from any punishment whatsoever for their civil rights violations resulting in countless deaths and bloodshed. Every time they're sued and "lose", they don't have to pay a single cent, only taxpayers.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 07:33:54 AM

Dude, your American Patriots whichever thing has been hunting people since February.

I would say that the US Congress members have nothing to fear from such poor hunters.

I am sure this group has never had the taste of venison.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:50:16 AM

I think Tommy is writing a novella that will be
portrayed as a real-time docudrama on SyFy.
it will be called THE TOMMY TRUONG INCIDENT
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:09:49 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 01:00:08 AM by Actor_Tom_Truong

For the last 50+ years, the 13 inbred Terrorist European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati completely overthrew the U.S. Congress.
They've replaced each member of the U.S. Congress member with their own inbred family members to help them complete their agenda to own America 100% Free & Clear. This is how 13 inbred Terrorist European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati overthrew the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.

American Patriots Militia Groups all over America are now hunting to kill the inbred grandchildren & children of those U.S. Congress members for the last 50+ years to end their legacy.
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:23:59 AM

For the last 50+ years, the 13 inbred Terrorist European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati completely overthrew the U.S. Congress.
They've replaced each member of the U.S. Congress member with their own inbred family members to help them complete their agenda to own America 100% Free & Clear. This is how 13 inbred Terrorist European Bloodlines of the Terrorist organization Illuminati overthrew the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution.

American Patriots Militia Groups all over America are now hunting to kill the inbred grandchildren & children of those U.S. Congress members for the last 50+ years to end their legacy.

Guys, this is some serious tinfoil hat shit. I mean, we all missed the entire Congress being overthrown and something something inbreds from Europe and the illuminati are hunting down.... oh darn, I lost interest.
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:30:06 AM

Yeah... bump the guy above me
This is just as boring as a conversation about ETs that last more than 15 seconds...

DERP!
seattlenonsmoker

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:32:55 AM

Guys, this is some serious tinfoil hat shit. I mean, we all missed the entire Congress being overthrown and something something inbreds from Europe and the illuminati are hunting down.... oh darn, I lost interest.

BUMP
NapoleonBonaparte

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:55:30 AM

Are the U.S. Congress members hiding due to their kill on sight status from American Patriots all over the country?
Are they admitting their guilt of treason for aiding & abetting the 13 inbred Terrorist European Bloodlines of the terrorist organization Illuminati?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylht7714bC0

American are pissed, no doubt. But I won't go as far as calling the citizen wanting to kill their elected officer.
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:39:45 AM

This is beyond tinfoil hat level, it is worthy of being admitted to a phych ward level.

There is no congressman that will be shot on site if an "authority" sees them

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: