Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2012-05-10 Bitcoin Report: A Breakout Warning  (Read 1831 times)
PawShaker (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 01:49:07 PM

Bitcoin Report: A Breakout Warning
May 10, 2012 By S3052

Since our last report, Bitcoin prices continue to look bullish overall. The bitcoin economy is prospering and improving.  More upside is likely. Once the current period of low volatility is over, we may see a massive rally that could test or exceed the all-time high of $32.

Only a break below $4.73 would temporarily suspend the bullish outlook.

In our opinion, a breakout of the recent tight trading range is about to happen, possibly within the next 24-48 hours. Why? Because the bollinger bands are at historical lows right now:
[...]

http://x.mensnewsdaily.com/2012/05/bitcoin-report-a-breakout-warning/

1FQkH63k6hkexFMTRzLtJEE6ZAaTBRhjiS
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 10, 2012, 09:36:14 PM

Ha, that's from s3052's subscription service.

Posted by s3052, so it was intentionally published publicly.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 02:59:51 AM

oh come on please delete this bullshit!

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 03:36:10 AM

Usually these s3052 reports appear on hawaiinewsdaily
http://hawaiinewsdaily.com/2012/05/bitcoin-report-breakout-warning/

I've not reported them here in the past as that website seems to be a user-content site rather than a proper news outlet, and s3052 is clearly a bitcoiner so it's not really an outside 'press hit' or notable source.

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
zby
Legendary

Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 09:42:12 AM

This in the Press Hits forum is a bearish sign - smells desperation.
proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 11:49:37 AM

This in the Press Hits forum is a bearish sign - smells desperation.

Exactly.  This was a key signal for me to stay out of bitcoins. 

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
mem

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Herp Derp PTY LTD

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 11:57:41 AM

I bet 1 btc that within 48h of op's post the price will not hit 30+ as claimed, any takers ?  Tongue.

waveaddict

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 01:10:33 PM

I bet 1 btc that within 48h of op's post the price will not hit 30+ as claimed, any takers ?  Tongue.

I bet 1 btc that a year from now, people will still be as much paying attention to the bullcrap that is TA
and wasting time and bandwidth discussing various "strategies" while having been shown repeatedly how
these "techniques" hold no value whatsoever, especially when applied to something as new and different
as BTC.

Throughout the millenia, people have always needed oracles, psychics, card readers, etc ... Nothing's changed
on that front, except the name of the con.

Spoken like someone who has never actually taken the time to study TA...and I'm talking about for years in not decades. It's not one of those things that you can just understand and then profit from without practicing it for years. Keep in mind that nothing worth learning or worth doing comes easily. Yeah, of course TA is useless if you have no idea how to use it or if you are taking advice from someone who has no idea how to use it correctly.

mysteriousawake

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 01:16:18 AM

[/quote]

Spoken like someone who has never actually taken the time to study TA...and I'm talking about for years in not decades. It's not one of those things that you can just understand and then profit from without practicing it for years. Keep in mind that nothing worth learning or worth doing comes easily. Yeah, of course TA is useless if you have no idea how to use it or if you are taking advice from someone who has no idea how to use it correctly.

[/quote]

Welll said Wavy Gravy Addict,  take much practice.  So much that all counts can always be invalidated and a new one is there. 

DONT FORGET TO DONATE IF I HELPED YOU
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 12, 2012, 01:21:31 AM

That article was wrong. It wasn't a breakout but a break in lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: