Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:50:16 PM

Mayby that's better than slogans "TO THE MOON". It can be signal that this coin was bought by normal inwestors, not by pump and dump grups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 04:50:29 PM

For a coin that has raised 120 BTC one day ago this thread is awfully quiet Huh

Perhaps. Today I am starting to talk about it. I don't know many people aside from the coin creators who want to go out and promote large demand prior to the ICO selling out. Now think about it. The more demand that is created in the next days - week will all be buying from the ICO holders, which are the only people who will hold a coin.

So where was my motivation to tell people to buy yesterday? As opposed to bringing awareness about the platform after the ICO closed so that the new demand doesn't create a level of inflation, but rather a nice level of buy support off the ICO.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:10:19 PM

For a coin that has raised 120 BTC one day ago this thread is awfully quiet Huh

Perhaps. Today I am starting to talk about it. I don't know many people aside from the coin creators who want to go out and promote large demand prior to the ICO selling out. Now think about it. The more demand that is created in the next days - week will all be buying from the ICO holders, which are the only people who will hold a coin.

So where was my motivation to tell people to buy yesterday? As opposed to bringing awareness about the platform after the ICO closed so that the new demand doesn't create a level of inflation, but rather a nice level of buy support off the ICO.

Yes. our first task is to let people download the platform wallet and see how it works.
When people realize how much work went into this, they will know where it's going.
We will also bring awareness by doing ad campaigns as soon as trading starts.
We will not yield, till everyone in Crypto hears about GAIA once, twice, and a hundred times
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:32:19 PM

can i lol ?
i lol again!

yes you can , i also wanna lol again ,  , without ICO nothing
to do ? Cheesy  self-moderated topic with ico lol

Most Topics are self moderated now, that's not an issue anymore.
if you have a question please feel free to ask. if lol is all you want then feel free.

That's what you choose to believe; you will find out soon enough though. From where I stand, self-moderated + dev anonymity = run as fast as you can.

It is not jus "an issue"; it's THE issue.
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:00:05 PM

Actually almost every coin now has a moderated thread because there is a financial motivation attached to fud.
Some coins even abandoned BCT altogether because of fud. That does not mean we will.
We will deal with it as it comes, and answer it accordingly. Not baseless gloom and doom. 
We are not against anyone bringing concerns, as long as they are legitimate concerns.
Things we won't tolerate is big red letters and talking about other projects negatively.
If you think that is too much to handle you can start your own thread and post whatever you like.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

Actually almost every coin now has a moderated thread because there is a financial motivation attached to fud.
Some coins even abandoned BCT altogether because of fud. That does not mean we will.
We will deal with it as it comes, and answer it accordingly. Not baseless gloom and doom. 
We are not against anyone bringing concerns, as long as they are legitimate concerns.
Things we won't tolerate is big red letters and talking about other projects negatively.
If you think that is too much to handle you can start your own thread and post whatever you like.

Soory but no. There's only one reason for self-moderated forums: censoring what you dont like to read or others to read. You cannot be "a little free". Either are or are not. Here, you are not.

The  "financial motivation" is here alright: to scam people. That's the only one.

But i'm done. Over and out.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:37:14 PM

Soory but no. There's only one reason for self-moderated forums: censoring what you dont like to read or others to read. You cannot be "a little free". Either are or are not. Here, you are not.

The  "financial motivation" is here alright: to scam people. That's the only one.

But i'm done. Over and out.

Barabbas is probably the most known fud/scammer out there. Just check his history guys, he fuds every promising coin/project.
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:39:07 PM

Thanks barabbas,

you show no concern about GAIA project itself, so you did not see any other problem than the moderated thread.
That by itself is fine. There is a lot of scams and mismanaged ICO's out there. So for me to prove to you we are not like that,
is virtually impossible before you see the work we have done.
I hope you actually download the client when we put it up, and give us some feedback then.
I will be around to answer you, or anyone else who has a concern.

AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:16:24 PM

Really interested how this all works out!!
Looks good from what i see ..

and uuuhhmm

btc  ~21mln
gaia  ~24mln
price 1:1 ? Cheesy

I think the price 1:10 will be good too but 1:1 is better certainly Cheesy.

Grin
Shocked lol i was thinking about 100K a coin.. but i like your idea better   Grin MUUUCH better!!

you ready?? Cheesy

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:25:05 PM

Thanks barabbas,

you show no concern about GAIA project itself, so you did not see any other problem than the moderated thread.
That by itself is fine. There is a lot of scams and mismanaged ICO's out there. So for me to prove to you we are not like that,
I hope you actually download the client when we put it up, and give us some feedback then.

I don't know anything about your project at all so It would be quite frivolous if I'd say anything else about it other than the facts that you are anonymous and your thread is self-moderated are, in my opinion, reasons more than enough to run, not walk.

Given those, I will follow my own advice and stay as far away from your project as I can.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:14:01 PM

Thanks barabbas,

I don't know anything about your project at all so It would be quite frivolous if I'd say anything else about it other than the facts that you are anonymous and your thread is self-moderated are, in my opinion, reasons more than enough to run, not walk.

Given those, I will follow my own advice and stay as far away from your project as I can.

Everyone person has their own rules and codes they follow, so respect for keeping to them.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
pratsop

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:46:45 PM

Everyone person has their own rules and codes they follow, so respect for keeping to them.

what about trolls - are they humans?
what about liars - should we respect them?

06:24:49 "But i'm done. Over and out."
08:25:05 "I don't know anything about your project at all (...) I will follow my own advice and stay as far away from your project as I can."

i think, i know why some 'people' don't like self-moderated threads...  Undecided

souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:23:47 PM

Market isnt open?

_@/'
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:36:04 PM

Market isnt open?
Time is not decided by Bittrex.
BTW the countdown is MUNNE one. Kiss
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 01:21:52 AM

Market isnt open?
Sorry my mistake

_@/'
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2014, 05:06:27 AM

Market isnt open?
I posts that as an example.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:20:48 AM

what about trolls - are they humans?
what about liars - should we respect them?

06:24:49 "But i'm done. Over and out."
08:25:05 "I don't know anything about your project at all (...) I will follow my own advice and stay as far away from your project as I can."

i think, i know why some 'people' don't like self-moderated threads...  Undecided

Trolls are just trolls, leave them to it, if everyone ignores then, they get bored. Liars should not be respected in in any aspect of life, if found, please deposit into a car recycling plant so they can get crushed.

From what I have seen, fud and trolling is part and parcel of the crypto world, you can use it to your advantage too Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:45:19 AM

waiting for market to be open on trex  Tongue let's see where it's goes
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:49:12 AM

We are working on resetting to the new chain and completing the GAIA coin delivery to Bittrex.
As soon as that is completed, we will put up wallets for download and upload the source to Github.
We will update later today on progress.

PTseller
Legendary

Activity: 1148

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:59:50 AM

We are working on resetting to the new chain and completing the GAIA coin delivery to Bittrex.
As soon as that is completed, we will put up wallets for download and upload the source to Github.
We will update later today on progress.

Thank you for the update well it is possible to put countdown because i don't want to miss single minute when GAIA open for trading on Bittrex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: