Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208068 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:19:51 PM

Now we go to 2000sat  Cool

Relax! We have to wait a few weeks I think. Tell the story to all the cryptofans you know and we will see where we go.
I believe we go up!
Wait for what??Looks like Gaia community is to lazy to work together for better price .Yesterday I'd lit the fuse to run Gaia price up twice 12 am and 9 pm.Pushed  it above  0.00001238 and what???Bunch of jackxxxes, standing in a circle and start selling for half of that.Well ..big mistake .Hold your coins and wait for 800%.I wish to see more smart investors who knows how build up  price for big income. Geezzzzzzzzzzz

Sometimes a little time is a good thing. Gives time to weed out daytraders and investors. If it goes up to fast. you don't have any natural levels of support.

This is extremely healthy. consolidation @ or above the ICO price after its past month of trading is a good start, but by no means do I feel this is it. This is just the start. Some people are okay with small gains, or just don't know about GAIA yet. Wait until a few large investors start fighting for GAIA coins.

We really need more awareness. I am doing my part on twitter, ect. Waiting for other initiatives to join in and help. We are a news article, or an additional exchange or two away from major pump in price.
Agree .But to get bigger investors we have to build up attractive candy price based at really good product.We have good gaia product.All what we have to do  is work together.That's all

Working together is necessary. When I look in ircchat, I see over 100 persons in #gaiacoin. If only these people work together we can reach a lot!

Finally I can read something that I like to see. Maybe  I'd start yesterday run a little to high and others can't afford that :-)) But, step by step. little by little and we can reach high ppc ( price per coin) ...Thank you

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:57:35 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 08:15:41 PM by buy4crypto

It's all about this tweet from Gaia_coin on twitter. This further provides a reason to continue to accumulate now, before this gets really exciting.

16 hrs ago

"$GAIA AppStore launch on time as promised. Stay tuned for major new updates to follow."

I don't like to speculate much, and this could be many things. But I have a feeling of what, and who may be interested in Gaia. This coin has extreme potential. I really do not mind the wait. These developers are working well. Under promise, and over deliver. I love this about them. Nobody is buying GAIA based on rumors today, but a real product. Well done devs. This is what creates longterm value. Not fly by night promises.

I got a 25k satoshi price target on this by end of year. And I think that is quite conservative.

*And a disclaimer, I am not a pro trader, anything. I started investing in this project at the ICO and have been a supporter. I in no way am affiliated with the coin. I just hold a small position in this coin, and the developers show value through integrity and other displays over the weeks. Invest your money only after careful research!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
AleXXinos

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:24:26 PM

Very nice grow today Smiley
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:09:39 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 11:33:12 PM by RagingBull

Dev update:

We would like to thank everyone who downloaded our latest platform wallet
and tested the new appstore.This was a milestone for us, we are very glad we
came in within our road map deadlines.

Dynamic roadmap: in time, GAIA will no longer depend on the core devs to go to the next step.
Any developer will be able to submit his work to the appstore and take GAIA a step further.
The core devs are building the framework (roots) of GAIA (Tree). Why would another dev work on GAIA?
Simple, with the introduction of the next phase of the Appstore, there will be paid and free apps. Paid and
free addons, paid and free extensions. There will be those who contribute to the open source project, and those
who want to get paid for their work. The end user will have a choice of what features he/she wants on his platform.
This does not mean the core devs will fade away, we will be around for a long time to come, but I wanted to point out
that GAIA development should evolve beyond and above what our roadmap offers.

We are also working on Launcher 2.0 I will not give details on this yet I will just say it will be more impressive and robust.

The community thus far has been a great help, we could not ask for better. We need to work on awareness, the community
can help in that regard. If you have contacts on Exchanges/Chat-boxes make them aware of the progress GAIA is making.
We did contact most of the major exchanges so far and received some replies. We will leave this task to the community
to push further.

Media outlets have been contacted and we are going to see some attention. Things are moving nicely in that direction.

This coming Saturday we will have a party in #gaiacoin on IRC freenode, everyone is invited. Our Hostess Covertress
will announce the time on her twitter account.

* keep an eye on the appstore this evening, some more apps/themes will be available *

RagingBull

=== 12/1/2014 ===

http://www.coinssource.com/vote-raging/  voting for Proof of Honor awards started today.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 11:15:29 PM

Dev update:

We would like to thank everyone who downloaded our latest platform wallet
and tested the new appstore.This was a milestone for us, we are very glad we
came in within our road map deadlines.

Dynamic roadmap: in time, GAIA will no longer depend on the core devs to go to the next step.
Any developer will be able to submit his work to the appstore and take GAIA a step further.
The core devs are building the framework (roots) of GAIA (Tree). Why would another dev work on GAIA?
Simple, with the introduction of the next phase of the Appstore, there will be paid and free apps. Paid and
free addons, paid and free extensions. There will be those who contribute to the open source project, and those
who want to get paid for their work. The end user will have a choice of what features he/she wants on his platform.
This does not mean the core devs will fade away, we will be around for a long time to come, but I wanted to point out
that GAIA development should evolve beyond and above our what our roadmap offers.

We are also working on Launcher 2.0 I will not give details on this yet I will just say it will be more impressive and robust.

The community thus far has been a great help, we could not ask for better. We need to work on awareness, the community
can help in that regard. If you have contacts on Exchanges/Chat-boxes make them aware of the progress GAIA is making.
We did contact most of the major exchanges so far and received some replies. We will leave this task to the community
to push further.

Media outlets have been contacted and we are going to see some attention. Things are moving nicely in that direction.

This coming Saturday we will have a party in #gaiacoin on IRC freenode, everyone is invited. Our Hostess Covertress
will announce the time on her twitter account.

* keep an eye on the appstore this evening, some more apps/themes will be available *

RagingBull

=== 12/1/2014 ===

Thanks for the update. Keep on working hard. Things look great.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
covertress

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:35:06 AM

http://www.coinssource.com/vote-raging/  voting for Proof of Honor awards started today.

OK GAIA community, we need your votes!

Winning this CoinSource contest will put a mega spotlight on GAIA.

Vote now for our lead developer, RagingBull.

http://www.coinssource.com/vote-raging/

who's winning - http://www.coinssource.com/vote/

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:06:13 AM

Very nice grow today Smiley
Any info why Bittrex Exchange is down???

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:11:29 AM

We are contacting media outlets today, we wanted to be sure the appstore is ready for beta release first.
Today we are more confident things are on the right track and we will seek independent reviews from any media outlet.
If any of you have contacts with independent editors, you can email them as well or contact news editors directly.
Please remember this is not part of our marketing, we are trying to get positive/negative reviews to make our final
platform better, so these editors need to have full authority on what opinions they form. We are not afraid to take
the negative with the positive, in fact we are hoping some might point out to us things we have missed that will help us
along the way.

Media outlets contacted so far: Coindesk, Cryptoarticles, Coinssource.
We will contact more as the day goes on, the community is invited to help.

RagingBull

Hi guys.Any info why Bittrex Exchange is down?? I was in middle of transaction and got screen like this "Error 1002 Ray ID: 1924533a13cf0167
DNS points to local or disallowed IP " 

covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:20:41 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 03:46:56 AM by covertress

Hi guys.Any info why Bittrex Exchange is down?? I was in middle of transaction and got screen like this "Error 1002 Ray ID: 1924533a13cf0167
DNS points to local or disallowed IP "  

bittrex update https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/539594749288542208

bittrex update #2 https://twitter.com/richiela/status/539604895062425600

reason? https://twitter.com/ramikawach/status/535586190158618625 jk

*** edit *** bittrex is back online
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 02:44:04 PM

I really appreciate the attention to detail these developers have.

Does anyone else notice your most recent transaction on the top of your wallet now? It used to be on the bottom before this update. It was suggested through user feedback, and the developers made the change, and many others while working to complete fresh code for a new concept.

Its very good to see that the developers are capable, and able to maintain and expand the user experience while making complete new code for the appstore. Most coins would experience weeks, or months of delay with such a ambitious update. Not only did these guys release a well done Appstore on time, but they also worked on several other improvements along the way. And within 1 day of appstore launch, already almost doubling the products available.

Well done guys. You have my support! Keep up the good work, Stay hungry!

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:02:56 PM

Anyone who is a streaming service of any kind with information should start making apps for this platform.

I would really like to see a app I can get that would stream me news like twitter or something like that, a social media magnet that brings everything to the gaia browser. Then you could stake, and see your other things of interest all from 1 web browser.

I think that streaming services will do well on this platform.

RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:51:39 PM

Anyone who is a streaming service of any kind with information should start making apps for this platform.

I would really like to see a app I can get that would stream me news like twitter or something like that, a social media magnet that brings everything to the gaia browser. Then you could stake, and see your other things of interest all from 1 web browser.

Thank you for the news Idea, and Streaming content as well.
Actually sometimes comments like these tell us what we missed Smiley

Just to let everyone know, we are working on apps and addons which are 100% designed for GAIA
The current apps are meant to be examples of what can be done, it does not stop there.
I wish I can tell you everything, but sometimes too much talk ruins the first time experience we
want everyone to enjoy. So hold tight to your belts, some wonderful things are on the way.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:02:51 PM

Thank you for the news Idea, and Streaming content as well.
Actually sometimes comments like these tell us what we missed Smiley

Just to let everyone know, we are working on apps and addons which are 100% designed for GAIA
The current apps are meant to be examples of what can be done, it does not stop there.
I wish I can tell you everything, but sometimes too much talk ruins the first time experience we
want everyone to enjoy. So hold tight to your belts, some wonderful things are on the way.

waiting for more Cheesy
atleast i see some hope in crypto now Smiley
please keep up the good work
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:41:00 PM

Good to hear from devs. Always good news. This is going to get BIG!!!

AleXXinos

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:39:02 AM

This is already big Smiley
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1400

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:47:38 AM

This is already big Smiley
ITS GETTIN BIGGER

Www.nixplatform.io
tiredofscams

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:21:07 AM

Price dropping fast. Anything we don't know?
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:58:02 AM

Huge volume. Site1 again at Bittrex Smiley

qwep1

Activity: 610

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:55:09 AM

it's bad, it was hoped that rises and then just drop  Angry

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  -  Masternodes  -  Obfuscation

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:12:58 AM

it's bad, it was hoped that rises and then just drop  Angry

Normal thing, now is the time to buy cheap coins.

Soon we will be at 1 place on bittrex.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: