Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information on Edward DeLeon Hickman, NXT and CoinTelegraph  (Read 9908 times)
bluemeanie1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 05:56:59 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 10:54:15 PM by bluemeanie1

Hello,

As many of you know I'm currently shedding light on the notorious internet scam project NXT.

A recent offer I made to the Bitcointalk community https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.0

In a long string of internet harrassment and slander attacks against me for exposing the criminal behavior inside NXT, an article emerged stating I participated in some illicit activity.  I have contacted the authorities and plan to work with them in full light of the law.

I am interested in information regarding Edward DeLeon Hickman and CoinTelegraph.  CoinTelegraph has a history of collaborating with jl777, in the past they had promoted one of his ponzi schemes.  From what I was told Edward DeLeon Hickman lives with his parents in Hawaii.

and image of hickman.  

If you have any information regarding the payment Mr. Hickman received to write the article, or other under-the-table payments made to CoinTelegraph, please contact me.  If Edward made ANY statements regarding this(whether affirmative or not), they are valid in a court of law and have important bearing on any upcoming defamation lawsuits.  I am willing to compensate you for your time and input in helping me resolve these harassment issues.

note: It has recently been determined that Hickman accepted payment in the form of jl777 ponzi assets.

Thank you.

-Joshua Zeidner

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JohnnyBTC

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 06:07:34 PM

how can I make donations towards the efforts?
Wirraltrader

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:48:56 PM

You need to offer a reward for info.

1 million NXT should do it.
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:54:15 PM

Smart move to move the attention to someone else.

Almost halve of the crypto-world you are the biggest scammer of all. You left NXTautoDAC and scammed the assetholders and stealed from jl777 too...

Talk al you want!  Cheesy
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 08:54:52 PM

You need to offer a reward for info.

1 million NXT should do it.

LMFAO  Grin Grin
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:13:05 PM

i wasn't around when the incidents happened, but you have not presented any evidence whatsoever of your claims.
those 1million nxt are clearly visible on the blockchain.

and even if there was/is a scam, who are you to keep 1 million nxt of 'defrauded investors' money (in reality those assets have only increased in value)?

cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:27:55 PM

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/dealing-with-bullying.htm

"Try to view bullying from a different perspective. The bully is an unhappy, frustrated person who wants to have control over your feelings so that you feel as badly as they do. Don’t give them the satisfaction."

Maybe if we all hug box BM, he'll realize that the world is a happy place that wants him to be happy too!

But probably not.

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 09:38:42 PM

Bluemeanie, return 1M NXT that you stole from the community, asshole.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 09:43:17 PM

http://www.helpguide.org/articles/abuse/dealing-with-bullying.htm

"Try to view bullying from a different perspective. The bully is an unhappy, frustrated person who wants to have control over your feelings so that you feel as badly as they do. Don’t give them the satisfaction."

Maybe if we all hug box BM, he'll realize that the world is a happy place that wants him to be happy too!

But probably not.

And to think that all this time, Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids were stringing me along. Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 12:08:02 AM

Blue Meanie is a proven fantasist, on a mission to destroy all crypto ( and NXT in particular):

*CUT*

To say the least, this region is in need of some major cleanup.  I absolutely applaud Ben Lawsky's efforts to reign in all this activity.  These projects are festering pits of crime and derangement, and that goes for practically every one.  I officially have ZERO interest in any existing crypto project.  I assume they are all scams and this situation will persist until Lawsky et al. cleans things up.  I dont plan to further involve myself in this space as a developer until I see a major qualitative change in how things operate.  Regulation is NEEDED 100%.  Those who are resisting it are those who foresee their illicit income streams coming to an end.

Original post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.msg9048712#msg9048712

His claims have been disproved time and again, and yeah, I'm getting bored of playing with him:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=806495.0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
zuqka

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 07:53:44 PM

Bluemeanie, return 1M NXT that you stole from the community, asshole.
+1440

nxt: NXT-2V7G-C8BY-KTYY-CAHNU * btc: 19UcQHepGvXb2fDcAMBJo1a3iduqBNXaGw * byte: XJBP46RQ7OZ6KKY4IXKL73VQBDKRIYJ4
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 09:56:23 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 10:56:23 PM by bluemeanie1

Edward DeLeon Hickman claims I committed theft here : https://t.co/ebs0wigeoF

He also contributes to a forum that has issued several death threats against me.

Note that primarily Edward DeLeon Hickman is possibly liable for damages, so if you don't interact with him you will avoid legal problems.

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 10:28:06 PM

Edward DeLeon Hickman claims I committed theft here : https://t.co/ebs0wigeoF

He also contributes to a forum that has issued several death threats against me.

Note that primarily Edward DeLeon Hickman is possibly liable for damages, so if you don't interact with him you will avoid legal problems.

Don't forget yourself in the liable for damages list, or have forgotten the libel against Damelon?
Not to mention your breach of contract with James/jl777.
It's funny but you're still the only person in this whole mess of threads who's actually committed some provable, prosecutable crimes.
And I haven't even mentioned that handy little guide on how to set up your own bank for money laundering purposes, no doubt coupled with a healthy dose of tax evasion.
Joshua Zeidner: idiot, hypocrite, thief and all-round fail as a human being.

Does reposting this count as interaction?
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 01:29:05 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 05:35:26 PM by bluemeanie1

Just want to make it clear that Edward DeLeon Hickman claimed flat out that I committed theft.

Quote from: Edward DeLeon Hickman
He'll be doing us a huge favor by bringing his theft to the center stage.

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 03:00:19 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 05:35:05 PM by bluemeanie1

Edward DeLeon Hickman is a shareholder in the Jl777 asset SuperNet News Network.

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/accountId/NXT-7RUC-2LMU-XF4D-BAQ4F

"SNN - SuperNET News Network - a community owned and operated media outlet, with stories and content written by a wide range of contributors about crypto technologies and markets. 75% of revenues will be distributed to assetholders. Revenue sources include advertising, subscriptions and pay-per-view. http://supernet.org has the latest information about SNN"

Katala

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:11:23 AM

Joshua Mark Zeidner is a supporter of the Jl777 asset InstantDEX.

there is also InstantDEX which you can actually invest in on the exchange.  Shares are trading at ~34NXT per share.
-bm

Joshua Mark Zeidner received Jl777 assets for 1,750,000 NXT (= 130 Btc).

http://www.nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-BKPE-L5KH-2C5D-BKDXS&c=USD

10'000 NXTventure = 1'180'000.00 NXT
NXTventure makes private investments in promising enterprises and adds value to each investment by proactively integrating it into NXTservices to add a valuable new service for the NXTcommunity. NXTventure will pay monthly dividends in the assets it acquires, net of trading activities during the launch period. This means NXTventure asset will generate a stream of new assets as it launches them. contact jl777 if you are seeking investment

300'000 NXTautoDAC = 444'000.00 NXT
NXTautoDAC assets represent .0001% of revenues from the family of autoDACs that bluemeanie1 and his team will create. NXTventure has made a private investment and assetized 75% of revenues. Development costs will be funded by the remaining 25% of revenues.Once deployed the automatic Digital Autonomous Corporations will continue to operate in an open and transparent manner with transactions enforced by the NXT blockchain. Due to their automated nature the fees charged to people can be dramatically less than real world equivalents. The much lower fees are expected to entice enough people to try this new technology and thus increasing the customer base.The ability to easily utilize autoDACs will be integrated into NXTservices and this will encourage adoption. While autoDAC's have a tremendous potential, it is still in its infancy and it is expected that it will take a while for people to become comfortable with using autoDACsPlease follow updates on the NXTventure section

1'000 InstantDEX = 58'999.90 NXT
There are a total of 1 million InstantDEX assets. The goal of InstantDEX is to offer realtime trading of NXT, NXT assets and other cryptos. It will earn fees from commissions on the trades. By keeping costs low by using a decentralized infrastructure, it is expected to be able to distribute approximately half of revenues to asset holders.please refer to nxtforum.org for up to date details

1'000 NXTcoinsco = 34'700.00 NXT
There are a total of 1 million NXTcoinsco assets. NXTcoinsco will be creating coins that run on top of NXT, starting with nodecoin. After that it will make SVMcoin and also create a NXTcoins development kit to enable others to make coins easily.For internally created coins, NXTcoinsco asset holders will receive 10% of the coins. The percentage for externally developed coins will vary.please refer to nxtforum.org for up to date details
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 05:38:25 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 07:29:08 PM by bluemeanie1

So Edward DeLeon Hickman operates a company called Pacific Blockchain located at:

2361 LILOA RISE
HONOLULU, Hawaii 96822
UNITED STATES

while he lists the operating address of Pacific Blockchain on Facebook as

96822 Manoa
Delta Amacuro
Venezuela

which has no Google Maps entry.

Edward also does not operate under the legal name Edward DeLeon Hickman, but rather Edward Hickman.

bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:12:49 PM

Edward also has multiple LinkedIn profiles, one under his alias name, and one under his legal name.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/edwarddeleonhickman

he recently added Cointelegraph as an employer.

his other LinkedIn profile under Edward Hickman.

devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 06:13:51 PM

Joshua Bluemeanie Zeidner,

return one million NXT that you stole, asshole!
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 06:27:43 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 10:55:27 PM by bluemeanie1

Another listed Cofounder of Pacific Blockchain is Mark Thacker of Mānoa, Hawaii, pictured below.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: