Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Information on Edward DeLeon Hickman, NXT and CoinTelegraph  (Read 9908 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 07:41:34 PM

Joshua Bluemeanie Zeidner,

return one million NXT that you stole, asshole!

I was just asking myself if Joshua Zeidner finally returned the stolen money...

Obviously not yet  Angry

Proof of the theft is in the blockchain and additional information can be found here:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112643/the-mystery-of-the-missing-1000000-nxt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:05:56 PM

This is so boring
bluemeanie1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:21:09 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 08:33:16 PM by bluemeanie1

In this article Edward DeLeon Hickman appears to be applauding jl777's efforts.   Bitcoinist: What The Heck is an ICO?

Elsewhere in this thread it was shown the Edward is a shareholder in jl777's ponzi schemes.

Is Edward really an impartial reporter?

Need proof? Just look at what “James” aka “Jl777” has accomplished

With a handful of digital asset based ICO’s under his arm he’s amassed a considerable market cap for him and anyone who supports him.

also,  Mark Thacker just tweeted regarding Edward Hickman's apparent dual roles as both a reporter and an investor/developer of cryptocurrency schemes:

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:54:54 PM

another article by Hickman regarding NXT:

here he seems to ascribing magical qualities in an excuse for the obvious questionable nature of jl777's investment offerings:
Watching Jl777 create valuable digital assets seemingly held up by little else

he view's Garzik's points as an 'attack', and defends the NXT technology.
That was of course before Jeff Garzik laid out a multi point attack that cast a shadow of doubt on the whole affair.

more clear bolstering and boosting of jl777's ponzi schemes(shown above to be a shareholder).
the magic a market maker like Jl777 can weave

juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:02:56 AM

What a waste of fucking oxygen you are
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:00:27 AM

Joshua, Joshua, Joshua... don't derail all the time!

Why don't you return what you've stolen?

It's easy as entering a number and clicking OK.
You'll feel so much better.
fumanchu808

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:08:16 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 03:22:01 AM by fumanchu808

First off, numbers don't lie. JL777 is a MARKET MAKER. One look at the top 100 digital assets and you can see without a doubt that he is making moves. That's hardly an opinion but rather stone cold fact. You can't launch 90% of the most successful digital assets in this space without doing something right. So aside from the fact that you just seem butthurt about someone else's skill and success you really can't honestly decry anyone for pointing out his.

But by all means keep flailing about. The movie about this whole mess is spooling up and we've got sincere buzz and interest building.

Oh and did I mention that "The Case of the Missing 1,000,000 NXT" is now CoinTelegraphs NUMBER 1 STORY!?!?!?

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you Joshua for being such an inhumane, cold-hearted monster that simply by standing up to you, I've managed to rally the entire community behind me. You're not the most impressive dragon I've seen but I slew you just the same and the whole village is lining up to thank me for it.

Thanks for continually promoting my business activities, my social media platforms, and the story. I honestly couldn't have paid for marketing this genuine and heartfelt.
I'll be sure to send you a thank you letter after the movie premieres.

P.S: I should also add that Mark and I are founding members in an organization that is working towards building advanced gateways that will help spread cryptocurrency adoption. If you want to read more about that you can visit our website at www.pacificblockchain.com

Thanks for reminding me to tell everyone Joshua. I always forget to shill my main occupation because well... that's not my main reason for communicating with the community. Crazy right?
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:45:37 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 04:08:00 AM by digitalindustry

I will tweet this for you - seems like you are making progress.

well done.

better watch out for these Russian mobsters - or are they Gypsys.

so they are saying you stole the WOW gold basically.

this is a case of possible theft of WOW gold, someone offered an upgrade and there was WOW gold involved?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:23:11 AM

First off, numbers don't lie. JL777 is a MARKET MAKER. One look at the top 100 digital assets and you can see without a doubt that he is making moves. That's hardly an opinion but rather stone cold fact. You can't launch 90% of the most successful digital assets in this space without doing something right. So aside from the fact that you just seem butthurt about someone else's skill and success you really can't honestly decry anyone for pointing out his.

But by all means keep flailing about. The movie about this whole mess is spooling up and we've got sincere buzz and interest building.

Oh and did I mention that "The Case of the Missing 1,000,000 NXT" is now CoinTelegraphs NUMBER 1 STORY!?!?!?

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you Joshua for being such an inhumane, cold-hearted monster that simply by standing up to you, I've managed to rally the entire community behind me. You're not the most impressive dragon I've seen but I slew you just the same and the whole village is lining up to thank me for it.

Thanks for continually promoting my business activities, my social media platforms, and the story. I honestly couldn't have paid for marketing this genuine and heartfelt.

P.S: I should also add that Mark and I are founding members in an organization that is working towards building advanced gateways that will help spread cryptocurrency adoption. If you want to read more about that you can visit our website at www.pacificblockchain.com

Thanks for reminding me to tell everyone Joshua. I always forget to shill my main occupation because well... that's not my main reason for communicating with the community. Crazy right?

Congrats for making it to number 1!
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 05:35:48 AM

In decentralized Media - you would call that a "double down"

as you won't hurt this guys reputation but rather more likely hurt "coin telegraph" - as they will be seen as being controlled by a shady crypto derivative product.

as decentralized media goes that's not going to give that little information outlet a lot of credibility.

you were much better (if you understood )  to leave your "mouthpiece" out of this. 

but hey what's done is done, its not really my issue except for those "attacks" on me etc, which are by the by.

i'm fine with all that.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:43:33 AM

i'm fine with all that.

Isn't that great, now all that is left is Joshua Zeidner returning what was stolen and everybody can live happily  Smiley
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:07:09 PM

Another listed Cofounder of Pacific Blockchain is Mark Thacker of Mānoa, Hawaii, pictured below.

This has been bugging me for a while......I'm going to assume that the happy, beer drinking in the sunset dude is Mark, and that he's the guy on the right of the first foto, but who is the guy on the left ? Could swear I've seen him somewhere before.....

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:51:02 PM

looks like a 90th movie, hawaii 5-0 ? Smiley
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:42:53 PM

bluemeanie1, your trust against me is ridiculous, everyone that backs NXT on this forum knows I'm vehemently against it as I don't even consider NXT a coin but a "token", if you don't remove it this is a public statement that you are mislead and everything you said against me in this forum public trust system is a lie and you can't be trusted to issue trusts.

FFS!
 Shocked

Joshua seems to be spralling completely into paranoid world now, take a look at this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=103159

Joshua: Nekomata is pretty much as anti-NXT as can be, without actually being you.
So your allegations against him are even more insane than your usual allegations.
And that's saying a lot......

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:28:30 PM

Edward Hickman,

Do you have any relation to or dealings with jl777 that you are not being clear with the public on?

devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:30:12 PM

Joshua Bluemeanie Zeidner aka thief of one million NXT, return the money to NXT community, you mental criminal!
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:36:49 PM

Give the money back, dumbass.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 04:42:31 PM

Joshua NxT people have threatened you and they know where you live.   Shocked

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
bluemeanie1 (OP)

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 04:53:03 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 11:06:26 PM by bluemeanie1

Does the person operating this account know Edward Hickman of Honolulu, Hawaii ( Pacific Blockchain )?

Joshua NxT people have threatened you and they know where you live.   Shocked

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 05:33:07 PM

Hmm, still derailing as much as possible.

Joshua Zeidner you should stop pointing fingers and return the stolen money!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: