Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With Ebola striking in Texas  (Read 10807 times)
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:15:19 AM

The trick is to stop it before it becomes a pandemic.
Yes, with vaccine's that has severe side effects, such as death not being able to walk, talk or similar. Just like every new media scare hype Shocked

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:34:50 AM

The trick is to stop it before it becomes a pandemic.

First step is to conduct a mock ebola case at some hospital, say in Texas, so that the entire staff is prepared in case an actual case walks through their doors.

Second step is to sent the dude home.

Third step is wait till he arrives back in an ambulance after puking his gusts out on a public street.

Forth step is to announce to the general public that as is well.

Fifth step is to announce that ~100 other people could be infected, but clearly state all is under control.

Sixth step is to wait till tomorrow morning to see what the sixth step is going to be. Surely, we're goin' to love it.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 05:48:05 AM

Cant it become airborn?

Are You a Terrorist?  Huh
If someone started engineering the actual virus: YES; otherwise, it required a numbers of mutations to become airborn-transmissible.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sickhouse

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:52:14 AM

Cant it become airborn?

Are You a Terrorist?  Huh
If someone started engineering the actual virus: YES; otherwise, it required a numbers of mutations to become airborn-transmissible.

I can only imagine what kind of fun airborn stuff area 51 has after half a century of research in complete secret from the public. Also how did the CI..... HIV virus start? Airborn is definetly possible considering what kind of stuff the USA has done in the past.

EDIT: China propably have a lot of fun stuff too as well as Russia, but I dont think US, RU or CH are going to release an airborne version of the virus... Once you know biology and chemistry it's not that hard (I don't know either of those very well), evil people run this world and they will be up to shady stuff, but killing us off wont happen anytime soon. Also are you one of the people who thinks that the terrorists are muslims in 95%+ of the cases?

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:19:11 AM

Proof how the vomit from the ebola patient wasn't cleaned up properly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZd4TpNEVmI

Also: EBOLA WARNING! Texas Ebola 'Ambulance' Was NOT Quarantined Until 2 Days Later!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:32:56 AM

Now, Dallas dude isn't even patient 0, claiming he caught ebola on the plane and they're seeking patient 0: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkL90ISljYI
sickhouse

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:49:57 AM

http://www.theonion.com/articles/how-to-protect-yourself-against-ebola,37085

Should be helpful for you worried guys!

IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:23:18 AM

You know what, I find this interesting. With proper cleanliness, Ebola shouldn't even have a chance, but here we are. Are so many of us now so damn lazy that we can't even be bothered to do the job properly?

I swear there are more people trying to make this a huge issue than there are people trying to prevent it. It's not even that contagious, but yet it keeps spreading.

Not sure why they didn't just shut the borders down when this started to hit the news a while back. Perhaps the earth broke Pangea apart for a reason...
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:58:56 AM

With the problem of superpopulation comes the ebola solution.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 08:03:50 AM

Not sure why they didn't just shut the borders down when this started to hit the news a while back. Perhaps the earth broke Pangea apart for a reason...

Money rules the world my friend, esp when no one from the US has died yet.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
sickhouse

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:07:04 AM

You know what, I find this interesting. With proper cleanliness, Ebola shouldn't even have a chance, but here we are. Are so many of us now so damn lazy that we can't even be bothered to do the job properly?

I swear there are more people trying to make this a huge issue than there are people trying to prevent it. It's not even that contagious, but yet it keeps spreading.

Fuck that you need to swallow his spit or screw him to catch it... Yeah a sneeze with snot would do too, and eating him raw. But 3k died in Africa 2012 from this disease so unless kings of this sad society we call earth wants us to die we wont do it from Ebola. And this was released around the same time as the bird flue, swine flue and the one before that, media does everything every year hype something up, get vaccine with more lethality rate than the disease (maybe not in the Ebola case but it's almost impossible to catch).

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:12:34 AM

Look at Africa, a very small number are dying from the "epidemic"

Strokes or car accidents arent contagious and cant be passed on by sneezing or shaking someone's hand. No matter what happens, the number of deaths caused by anything else on that chart cant go up by a one, let alone many orders of magnitude as a result of just doing nothing. Therefore that graph is irrelevant, the potential for this decease is downright scary.
IamCANADIAN013

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:18:11 AM

Strokes or car accidents arent contagious and cant be passed on by sneezing or shaking someone's hand. No matter what happens, the number of deaths caused by anything else on that chart cant go up by a one, let alone many orders of magnitude as a result of just doing nothing. Therefore that graph is irrelevant, the potential for this decease is downright scary.

Irrelevant? Down right scary?  LOL! We could all drop dead tomorrow, should we take it seriously? No.  The graph is a good show of where the threat really stands. You're much more likely to die of Malaria or even Diarrhea than Ebola at this point. 

The potential shouldn't matter if people take the proper steps to cleanliness.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:24:14 AM

Irrelevant? Down right scary?  LOL! We could all drop dead tomorrow, should we take it seriously? No.  The graph is a good show of where the threat really stands.

No, it does NOT show the threat. Thats as silly as saying nuclear weapons dont pose a threat since no one died as a direct result from one in the past 50 years, so being eaten by an alligator is a bigger threat to the world population.

You're much more likely to die of Malaria or even Diarrhea than Ebola at this point. 

Yeah, at this point. But if you pretend the threat isnt real, its not going to stay at that point.

The potential shouldn't matter if people take the proper steps to cleanliness.

Have you stopped kissing or shaking hands yet?
Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:32:13 AM

Cant it become airborn?

I can only imagine what kind of fun airborn stuff area 51 has after half a century of research in complete secret from the public. Also how did the CI..... HIV virus start? Airborn is definetly possible considering what kind of stuff the USA has done in the past.

EDIT: China propably have a lot of fun stuff too as well as Russia, but I dont think US, RU or CH are going to release an airborne version of the virus... Once you know biology and chemistry it's not that hard (I don't know either of those very well), evil people run this world and they will be up to shady stuff, but killing us off wont happen anytime soon. Also are you one of the people who thinks that the terrorists are muslims in 95%+ of the cases?

I read once the most dangeuros and common hazard there was the dumping of exotic materials & other byproducts in open pits to burn. I don't know if it's an enduring practice. However if they do BW research or manufacturing they'll use (i doubt, but i can disprove it with Open-Source docs) they will surely protects their workforce since people with PhDs cost a lot more to replace than Lumberjacks.
Industrial accidents in the BW plants already occurred and get known. Accidents in Soviets'programs, .

sickhouse

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:46:39 AM

Cant it become airborn?

I read once the most dangeuros and common hazard there was the dumping of exotic materials & other byproducts in open pits to burn. I don't know if it's an enduring practice. However if they do BW research or manufacturing they'll use (i doubt, but i can disprove it with Open-Source docs) they will surely protects their workforce since people with PhDs cost a lot more to replace than Lumberjacks.
Industrial accidents in the BW plants already occurred and get known. Accidents in Soviets'programs, .
Most dangerous for the workers maybe, and that is true they all end up with radiation poisoning or cancer from the stuff they burn. Wikipedia source? Doesn't say much, we all know that chem warfare has existed since WW I and they have had a few decades to improve it since then, you know they don't show us everything right?

The US Goverment denied the very existence of Area 51 untill mid 2013, do you know any more information about whats going on in there since then? Still hush hush secret secret and you get killed on sight if you come to close no questions asked why, what reason? Only one I can come up with is secret research, and seeing how US is a big war machine they propably do researchs in all and are way further ahead then they want to share with avarage Joe (and why would they, good to have aces in your sleeve), same goes for the other 2 biggies. China has been spotted on google maps driving trucks (and not one truck) into mountain made tunnels/facilities, who knows what's going on there?

Take for instance how they changed their warfare in Afghanistan; from slow loud fuel burning helis to scilent fast (way deadlier) remote controlled drones. No men are put in harms way (except enemy ofc), which is a big step, or huge leap in modern warfare, now enemy has no chance to fight with their rpg and their AK47's - I've seen vids where Afghani people just lie down on the ground waiting to die when they notice a drone is near.
Where to make those machines as effective as possible without anyone knowing about the research and what to come? In a facility where avarage Joe gets killed on sight if he is to near it would be my guess.

Unbelive (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:53:45 AM

What would you do if you would live there. Barricade and fight it or get the hell out of Texas.

I wouldn't do much.  It's not all that easy to get.  I see a lot of media fear mongering going on and I see alot of people commenting on facebook and other forums about how scared they are. Basically to get ebola, you have to be in direct contact with an infected persons blood, feces, urine, vomit, and/or semen.

If you still have doubts that you might have it, there is this simple test you can take: http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/228818/quiz-do-you-have-ebola/

This will dramatic change in year 2014 and there will be a bubble in 2015.

Grand_Voyageur

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:36:42 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 02:03:04 PM by Grand_Voyageur

Cant it become airborn?

Most dangerous for the workers maybe, and that is true they all end up with radiation poisoning or cancer from the stuff they burn. Wikipedia source? Doesn't say much, we all know that chem warfare has existed since WW I and they have had a few decades to improve it since then, you know they don't show us everything right?

The US Goverment denied the very existence of Area 51 untill mid 2013, do you know any more information about whats going on in there since then? Still hush hush secret secret and you get killed on sight if you come to close no questions asked why, what reason? Only one I can come up with is secret research, and seeing how US is a big war machine they propably do researchs in all and are way further ahead then they want to share with avarage Joe (and why would they, good to have aces in your sleeve), same goes for the other 2 biggies. China has been spotted on google maps driving trucks (and not one truck) into mountain made tunnels/facilities, who knows what's going on there?

Take for instance how they changed their warfare in Afghanistan; from slow loud fuel burning helis to scilent fast (way deadlier) remote controlled drones. No men are put in harms way (except enemy ofc), which is a big step, or huge leap in modern warfare, now enemy has no chance to fight with their rpg and their AK47's - I've seen vids where Afghani people just lie down on the ground waiting to die when they notice a drone is near.
Where to make those machines as effective as possible without anyone knowing about the research and what to come? In a facility where avarage Joe gets killed on sight if he is to near it would be my guess.

I think it was an excerpt from an public EPA report - possibly the one also referenced by Wikipedia Area 51 page - but I cannot know if i can recover it since i've changed HDDs a lot of times since and I may need some time to recover it. I know the US CIA declassified a lot of docs about Dreamland but we can legit say that Clinton's Administration determination about the "Air Force's Operating Location Near Groom Lake, Nevada" amount to a recognition; even before the declassification of CIA docs about Dreamland status, purpose & ops in the past. I suppose also the Area 51 equivalent of other countries cannot be accessed by average folks without risking be shot in the process; however, in the US you may end up shacken but not dead.
I suppose you may refer to PRC works on PLA Underground Air Bases some time surfacing in media.

hollowframe

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:02:08 PM

Be afraid of diseases that we not know of ie Super Ebola
Feneusens

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:15:56 PM

The reason why Ebola is so fearful is because it is incurable.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: