Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ONEDICE - Real gambling experience | INVEST | Faucet | Instant Withdraw  (Read 4166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:22:05 PM

when i press "bet now"
it won't rolling
then
the bet button says "rolling left 1"

Am i doing something wrong here ??

I'm wondering the same exact thing xD I feel retarded I can't get it to roll...

paradoxal420

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:32:16 PM

Why is rolling disabled for people that claimed faucet? I'm not depositing until I know that my account will be able to bet. Don't deceptively advertise if you can't even use the faucet BTC. You might as well just turn off the faucet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
coingamblingreviews
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032

★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 04:35:39 PM

Very nice interface! Will check it out Smiley

RandyFolds (OP)

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:50:53 PM

when i press "bet now"
it won't rolling
then
the bet button says "rolling left 1"

Am i doing something wrong here ??

I'm wondering the same exact thing xD I feel retarded I can't get it to roll...

Try now, there was small bug that caused this in some browsers.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:54:07 PM

Your site isn't compatible with my android phone... What a shame wanted to play  Undecided
tucenaber

Activity: 337
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 04:54:45 PM

I also cannot find anywhere the size of the bankroll nor what the maximum payout is.

I don't think the bankroll size is listed, but the current max win is 5 btc (you can find that in the FAQ page).

Thanks. From an investor perspective it is rather important to know what percentage of the bankroll that is. It is strange that this information is hidden. If we assume that it is 0.5% as it is on competitor sites, the bankroll must be around 1000BTC right now.

Now, investing seems not very attractive anyway, since 1 BTC only buys you 0.01% of the profits, i.e. you invest 0.1% of the money but receive only 0.01% of the profits. Weird.

Things don't have to be like on competitors site's. There is no rule how invest site should operate. All info you need to know is at how much is your risk investing in this and it whey less then on competitor sites.

Anyway any serious investor can contact me privately and I'll explain all in detail. But I believe all the info you need is on the site.

That's just it. You don't know the risk if you don't know how big the max payout is in relation to the bankroll.  Roll Eyes

Strange also that you ignored my other comment.

From FAQ

Keep in mind that OneDice is investor provably fair site and that there is not way for the site operators to play against investors because of the way bet numbers are calculated. Max bet is also a small % of total bankroll that insures your investment from lucky whales.

I don't believe this is true. Can you explain?

Well?
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:08:27 PM

I also cannot find anywhere the size of the bankroll nor what the maximum payout is.

I don't think the bankroll size is listed, but the current max win is 5 btc (you can find that in the FAQ page).

Thanks. From an investor perspective it is rather important to know what percentage of the bankroll that is. It is strange that this information is hidden. If we assume that it is 0.5% as it is on competitor sites, the bankroll must be around 1000BTC right now.

Now, investing seems not very attractive anyway, since 1 BTC only buys you 0.01% of the profits, i.e. you invest 0.1% of the money but receive only 0.01% of the profits. Weird.

Things don't have to be like on competitors site's. There is no rule how invest site should operate. All info you need to know is at how much is your risk investing in this and it whey less then on competitor sites.

Anyway any serious investor can contact me privately and I'll explain all in detail. But I believe all the info you need is on the site.

That's just it. You don't know the risk if you don't know how big the max payout is in relation to the bankroll.  Roll Eyes

Strange also that you ignored my other comment.

From FAQ

Keep in mind that OneDice is investor provably fair site and that there is not way for the site operators to play against investors because of the way bet numbers are calculated. Max bet is also a small % of total bankroll that insures your investment from lucky whales.

I don't believe this is true. Can you explain?

Well?

I lost you, what part do you want me to explain?

Here is why bankroll size should not concern you - max payout is 5BTC as stated in FAQ. When investing you will buy shares 0.1 BTC for 0.001%.

Let me present 2 scenarios here with 2 different imagined bankroll sizes

1. bankroll is 20,000 BTC
you bought 100 shares (0.1 BTC each) and you own 0.1% of site's profit/losses

2. bankroll is 1,000 BTC
you bought 100 shares (0.1 BTC each) and you own 0.1% of site's profit/losses

If someone wins or losses 100 BTC in both scenarios you will earn or loose  0.1% of those 100BTC  (0.1 BTC)

We can't know outcome of any bets due to fact that BET ID is used to calculated each roll, in theory this would be only possible if we were only player playing on the site at that particular moment.
inkha

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 05:27:21 PM

interested in seeing how this new investment platform will playout

GoldPieces - An expandable digital currency to be used as an in-game currency.
tucenaber

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:28:32 PM

Let me explain what I mean. If the total bankroll is 5 BTC, the risk is huge because one player could wipe you out in just one roll. On the other hand, if the bankroll is 50 000 the risk is small. It all depends on the relation between the max payout and the total bankroll. So my question is what number is that? Is it 0.5%? 1%? I hope it is not 5% or something ridiculous like that...

But my other issue is with the statement "there is not way for the site operators to play against investors because of the way bet numbers are calculated". I don't believe that this is possible to achieve, but if you have done that I would like to know how.

Edit: I just noticed that I missed this
We can't know outcome of any bets due to fact that BET ID is used to calculated each roll, in theory this would be only possible if we were only player playing on the site at that particular moment.

This is not true I'm afraid. You control both betid and server seed. You can just increment a player's betid whenever you want and jump in between.
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:34:13 PM

But my other issue is with the statement "there is not way for the site operators to play against investors because of the way bet numbers are calculated". I don't believe that this is possible to achieve, but if you have done that I would like to know how.
Simple, disable betting for all other users and win each and every roll. It'll be very easy to notice though and probably has been tested in the beta phases
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:47:46 PM

Let me explain what I mean. If the total bankroll is 5 BTC, the risk is huge because one player could wipe you out in just one roll. On the other hand, if the bankroll is 50 000 the risk is small. It all depends on the relation between the max payout and the total bankroll. So my question is what number is that? Is it 0.5%? 1%? I hope it is not 5% or something ridiculous like that...

Edit: I just noticed that I missed this

This is not true I'm afraid. You control both betid and server seed. You can just increment a player's betid whenever you want and jump in between.

For the sake of this discussion let's say bankroll really is 5 BTC, then what, one player comes, wins single 5 BTC bet, if you were investor that invested 100BTC you would lost exactly 0.005 from your investment and that's it. No more betting as bankroll is empty.

Not sure I understand the part with playing against investors, not sure how we could just jump in. But anyways we would be playing against ourselves in major part even if cheating was possible somehow.
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 05:51:11 PM

Simple, disable betting for all other users and win each and every roll. It'll be very easy to notice though and probably has been tested in the beta phases

Yes, that would work for sure I agree but how it would look like, what's the point of doing it. If we were planning to cheat investors then we would just use same method others use, then you can do this as much as you like without anyone noticing.
tucenaber

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:18:42 PM

This is how you win with your own client seed:

Create any client seed. Whenever a bet id comes up that would give a win for that client seed, grab it for yourself. The regular player who should have gotten this particular bet id gets the next one, and he is just as happy with this number instead. There is no way to tell from the outside what just happened.

Surely you can see this?

And no, you would not be playing against yourselves as well. For one simple reason: you get the money and the other investors don't.

Please note that I'm not accusing you of doing this! Every other gambling site out there could do the exact same thing. I just want you to not make false claims.
moreia

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:27:24 PM

The fact that sites have the ability to do this bugs me, there should be a way to prevent it but sadly there isn't
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:37:52 PM

This is how you win with your own client seed:

Create any client seed. Whenever a bet id comes up that would give a win for that client seed, grab it for yourself. The regular player who should have gotten this particular bet id gets the next one, and he is just as happy with this number instead. There is no way to tell from the outside what just happened.

Surely you can see this?

And no, you would not be playing against yourselves as well. For one simple reason: you get the money and the other investors don't.

Please note that I'm not accusing you of doing this! Every other gambling site out there could do the exact same thing. I just want you to not make false claims.

Me and my partners had the best intentions when thinking about this system. And I feel bad now when reading these posts. I guess it's possible to do what you said but if we wanted to do this then we would just implement system that other sites use as it would be easier to abuse it then.
rarkenin

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 06:50:38 PM

You have a cool looking site, well designed with new invest approach. To bad all this turned into a witch hunt.

Will deposit few coins and test my luck.

Wish you the best
tucenaber

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:03:14 PM

Me and my partners had the best intentions when thinking about this system. And I feel bad now when reading these posts. I guess it's possible to do what you said but if we wanted to do this then we would just implement system that other sites use as it would be easier to abuse it then.

No need to feel bad about that. You're just as good as the others Wink

I seem to have misunderstood your investment scheme in the first place. I think I still don't understand it!
conteaza

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:22:17 PM

Did you put specially minimum bet ammount 10 satoshis or it's another bug?
RandyFolds (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:37:16 PM

Did you put specially minimum bet ammount 10 satoshis or it's another bug?

Yes, it is set to 10 satoshi, not a bug.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:15:49 PM

whats the use of the icons on the left side when i click those a blank page appears
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: