Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWMINERS/ZENCLOUD - SCAM and LIES  (Read 11114 times)
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 12:24:42 AM

80% "buyback" price

80% huh? Sounds a bit like those fruit gambling machines...brilliant! great prices as always GAW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:39:18 PM

80% "buyback" price

80% huh? Sounds a bit like those fruit gambling machines...brilliant! great prices as always GAW
80% is a company buyback if nobody else places an order. What would you expect? To buy a contract, mine for a month or 2 and sell for what you paid in the first place?

"I sold a share for less than I bought it! They scammed me!" Pathetic.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:43:20 PM

80% "buyback" price

80% is a company buyback if nobody else places an order. What would you expect? To buy a contract, mine for a month or 2 and sell for what you paid in the first place?

So you can mine with it for 6 months and you will still get 80% of the original purchase price? or the current market price?
bitgeek

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:00:44 PM

80% "buyback" price

So you can mine with it for 6 months and you will still get 80% of the original purchase price? or the current market price?
You can read about the buyback program here:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/9443/gaw-guaranteed-buy-back-program-scarcity-and-proof-of-burn-would-spur-reinvestment

80% Guaranteed Buy Back Program and subsequent destruction of Primes sold into the program (Buy back isn’t working at the velocity is should, and no way to track destruction of sold-back Primes)

This is what the OP basically did, he wanted to sell for more, but in fact activated the buyback option and sold to GAW and since all sales are final he couldn't cancel it.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Eisenhower34
Legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:56:47 AM

80% "buyback" price

This should be obvious. They will buy back the mining power at 80% of their selling price. This essentially forces them to not sell their cloud mining capacity at too high of a price, otherwise too many people would sell their mining power back to GAW if the offer price was above the NPV of what a cloud miner is expected to earn
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:33:59 PM

80% "buyback" price

You can read about the buyback program here:
https://hashtalk.org/topic/9443/gaw-guaranteed-buy-back-program-scarcity-and-proof-of-burn-would-spur-reinvestment

80% Guaranteed Buy Back Program and subsequent destruction of Primes sold into the program (Buy back isn’t working at the velocity is should, and no way to track destruction of sold-back Primes)

This is what the OP basically did, he wanted to sell for more, but in fact activated the buyback option and sold to GAW and since all sales are final he couldn't cancel it.

The OP actually more likely sold the hashlets to a third party at roughly the selling price that GAW sells the hashlets for to the public. Everyone received what was roughly the market price

MrGreenHat

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:50:47 AM

I warned you guys about these assholes weeks ago ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815230.msg9118628#msg9118628 ) but everyone said it was all my fault...Im glad to see that their company is finally falling apart and that douchebag Josh is going to get the shit beaten out of him. I would leave the country if I were you, buddy. People usually don't like it when you steal their money. Fortunately for you, I'm in the southeast, but if I ever happen to be up in the northeast, expect a visit from me, I want my $1400 back. What kind of narcissistic asshole names their company "Geniuses at Work" only to be discovered as a bunch of incompetent scammers.
bitgeek

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:24:21 PM

I warned you guys about these assholes weeks ago ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815230.msg9118628#msg9118628 ) but everyone said it was all my fault...Im glad to see that their company is finally falling apart and that douchebag Josh is going to get the shit beaten out of him. I would leave the country if I were you, buddy. People usually don't like it when you steal their money. Fortunately for you, I'm in the southeast, but if I ever happen to be up in the northeast, expect a visit from me, I want my $1400 back. What kind of narcissistic asshole names their company "Geniuses at Work" only to be discovered as a bunch of incompetent scammers.

Another idiot who thought a marketplace is reversible and you can just place orders for fun.
People have already answered in your thread and reposting it won't do you any good.

I don't think GAW had anything to do with this sale, the blame solely is on you.  I don't mean to sound like a dick, but the reason you could not cancel was someone beat you to the punch and purchased it.  there are tons of folks that sit there and hit f5 (refresh) waiting for a mistake sale.  

it sucks, but dust yourself off and move on.  

But the answer that tops it off is this one:

Thanks for the hashlets  Grin
I'm glad you think its funny.
I'm actually not kiddin.
If you actually did purchase them,  I would really appreciate it if you would let me send you a few hundred bucks in exchange for the return of the 70 MHs of zen hashlets. Obviously you aren't obligated to do so, but if you are willing to help someone out who screwed up on accident, I will certainly compensate you.

well im glad at least you now admit its your screw up.

dont worry, it took me a while to when i fatfingered on trex. fuck you richie & rami you fuckers owe me a boat.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
iawgoM

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:33:12 PM

Huh, I guess I did well with GAW miners after all...There were always some issues: first payment when I was buying Prime was delayed...waiting for support tickets to be solved...payout issues...
Anyhow, I managed to buy miners for total of 1.05 BTC, mined for a while, earned something there, then sold all miners for 1.50 BTC total Smiley
Mapuo (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:15:54 PM

SCAM ALERT!

The final lies

SCAM ALERT!
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:04:05 PM

You knew you sold the hashlets and were answered by their support and people here.  But still you wrote to them that they owe you money, acting like they missed your payout or something, and when they checked your profile and found out that you sold on the marketplace and refused to pay, you jumped at them with your typical line "scam and lies". LOL

"unfortunately the miner sells for price different than mine and in that case you steal my miner and/or my money"

Can't argue with such reasoning Cheesy
MilesJohan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:44:58 PM

You knew you sold the hashlets and were answered by their support and people here.  But still you wrote to them that they owe you money, acting like they missed your payout or something, and when they checked your profile and found out that you sold on the marketplace and refused to pay, you jumped at them with your typical line "scam and lies". LOL

"unfortunately the miner sells for price different than mine and in that case you steal my miner and/or my money"

Can't argue with such reasoning Cheesy
+1 on this. The OP is essentially wanting to receive the price that he "tried" to sell his hashlets on but instead entered the actual market price that caused the hashlets to sell. To say that he is missing 5k+ BTC is misleading as if he had set the price that he "intended" to set it at then there is no way they would have sold.

MileyJohanson
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 02:03:53 AM

you sold 5 mh/s of Zen for $90 but wanted to post them for $900 ?  so you leave GAW CEO negative feedback for it ?  lol  you should thank them.  you came out way ahead.  the zen are selling for $10-12 each now. 

i never thoroughly read your post till now.  i thought you sold a larger lot size.  seems to me like your moaning and groaning over nothing.  put on your big pants.  there are folks that actually did have mistake sales where they sold 900 zens for $18 total.  IMO you should give negative feedback when it is deserved.  seems to me like you jumped the gun. 

my .02

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 11:11:39 PM

you sold 5 mh/s of Zen for $90 but wanted to post them for $900 ?  so you leave GAW CEO negative feedback for it ?  lol  you should thank them.  you came out way ahead.  the zen are selling for $10-12 each now. 

i never thoroughly read your post till now.  i thought you sold a larger lot size.  seems to me like your moaning and groaning over nothing.  put on your big pants.  there are folks that actually did have mistake sales where they sold 900 zens for $18 total.  IMO you should give negative feedback when it is deserved.  seems to me like you jumped the gun. 

my .02

I am not sure why the OP is even still on default trust (especially after two long standing very reputable members were removed from default trust for much less of a questionable feedback). The OP is clearly trying to scam GAW by trying to get them to pay him an over market price of the hashlets he was "selling"
Syndra

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:27:12 AM

wow that sucks.. customer support handled that very poorly.

then again, the hashlet is already sold, so wtf can you do right.. man i feel for the op. i think the point of all this was he wasnt given a choice to back out or can find the sold part to figure what his prices were..
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 01:52:45 AM

5 zenhashlets for 900$?1 zenhashlet costs 20$! You just were smart enough to buy some of the overpriced ones.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: