Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll theory  (Read 2255 times)
Ibian (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:11:58 AM

A predictable market is harder for insiders and whales to profit from than an unpredictable one. That's why the beartrolls are going to continue to be right for a while longer. They are working for whoever is dumping the price on the exchanges. Their purpose is to confuse. With apparent retards making more or less accurate predictions, rationality goes out the window and people make worse decisions than they otherwise might.

Anyway, just a thought.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blitzbad

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:13:42 AM

falllling was banned, which means a trend reversal has occured! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=809325.0

Moderator Blitz is suspected of being (paid or fooled) by permabulls and scammers to ban falllling from warning people about the incoming bitcoin final capitulation

now he should feel guilty and cover people's losses, his admin right should be lifted by the forum admin asap

http://bitcoincharts.com/charts/chart.png?width=940&m=bitstampUSD&SubmitButton=Draw&r=60&i=&c=1&s=2014-07-01&e=2014-10-02&Prev=&Next=&t=S&b=&a1=&m1=10&a2=&m2=25&x=0&i1=&i2=&i3=&i4=&v=1&cv=0&ps=0&l=0&p=0&
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:24:06 AM

falllling was banned, which means a trend reversal has occured! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=809325.0

Moderator Blitz is suspected of being (paid or fooled) by permabulls and scammers to ban falllling from warning people about the incoming bitcoin final capitulation

now he should feel guilty and cover people's losses, his admin right should be lifted by the forum admin asap

What is a final capitulation? Can you give me an example of such a financial phenomenon in history or are you promoting an agenda?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
blitzbad

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:34:24 AM

What is a final capitulation? Can you give me an example of such a financial phenomenon in history or are you promoting an agenda?

bitcoin is slowly(not too slow as you have been seen) going back to where it came from at $0.1 or $0.0001 and will stay around there for a while then very likely it will fade out off sight and eventually die
redhawk979

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:36:53 AM

A predictable market is harder for insiders and whales to profit from than an unpredictable one. That's why the beartrolls are going to continue to be right for a while longer. They are working for whoever is dumping the price on the exchanges. Their purpose is to confuse. With apparent retards making more or less accurate predictions, rationality goes out the window and people make worse decisions than they otherwise might.

Anyway, just a thought.

Accurate predictions of falls = person is apparent retard.
Accurate predictions of rises = person is god, can we line up to talk about how rich we will all be?
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:41:20 AM

bitcoin is slowly(not too slow as you have been seen) going back to where it came from at $0.1 or $0.0001 and will stay around there for a while then very likely it will fade out off sight and eventually die
[sarcasm]Ok nice theory.  Very well thought out.[/sarcasm]

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
blitzbad

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:05:12 AM

[sarcasm]Ok nice theory.  Very well thought out.[/sarcasm]

people couldn’t see $300 at few weeks before now they see it, people refused to listen to falllling to sell at $6xx 5xx 4xx or even 38x now they regret it

soon the same thing will just happen again at $300 200 100 1x,

if you refuse to admit the fact of bitcoin's downfall and decide to bury your head in the sand and still try to fool yourself with "this is just paper losses, i don't sell i don't lose false" then you deserve to lose all of your money

You only lose when you sell for less than you paid.

Nobody has ever lost money by holding.

It is incredible how many people on this forum have convinced themselves that this is the case.

Fundamentally, the value of the assets we hold is the amount of utility they can provide, in terms of consumption goods.
Consumer price inflation measures the buying power of fiat.
The current BTC/USD price, adjusted for consumer price inflation (which is tiny compared to BTC/USD volatility), tells you the buying power of BTC.
That buying power has crashed.
You definitely have made a loss, even if you haven't actually sold.

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:15:40 AM

people couldn’t see $300 at few weeks before now they see it, people refused to listen to falllling to sell at $6xx 5xx 4xx or even 38x now they regret it

if you refuse to admit the fact of bitcoin's downfall and decide to bury your head in the sand and still try to fool yourself with "this is just paper losses, i don't sell i don't lose false" then you deserve to lose all of your money
So what? Are you claiming to be a savior? Do you claim to have magical powers that see the future? Or maybe, you are just a troll.

blitzbad

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:17:58 AM

So what? Are you claiming to be a savior? Do you claim to have magical powers that see the future? Or maybe, you are just a troll.

a troll get always right since the first day? then let it be!
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:23:05 AM

Your account is one day old. Please direct me to a prediction you have made that has come true. Or just feck off.
blitzbad

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:26:05 AM

Your account is one day old. Please direct me to a prediction you have made that has come true. Or just feck off.

i guess you can check the one year history bitcoin chart or simply check the recently topics and see if bitcoin is going to no where but down
Ibian (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:30:10 AM

This was not what I had in mind. Whatever. Time for a break.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:32:09 AM

This was not what I had in mind. Whatever. Time for a break.
I think that was a shining example of what your OP hypothesized.

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4482

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:59:37 AM

a troll get always right since the first day

Your account is one day old.

Of course the "Blitzbad" (what a pathetic name) account is only one day old, just as most of his its user names are very recent.

Its bragging about "getting it right since the first day" is pretty much an admission that it is also posting as Faiiiiling, Sevtard, Dump3er, Igorr, etc.

I don't put it on ignore. I find its stupidity to be amusing.
blitzbad

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:13:54 AM

a troll get always right since the first day

Your account is one day old.

Of course the "Blitzbad" (what a pathetic name) account is only one day old, just as most of his its user names are very recent.

Its bragging about "getting it right since the first day" is pretty much an admission that it is also posting as Faiiiiling, Sevtard, Dump3er, Igorr, etc.

I don't put it on ignore. I find its stupidity to be amusing.

what else can i say? enjoy your money lossing you're hopeless
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:16:25 AM

Lossing?

LOLOLOLOLOL

hahahahahahahaha

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool
blitzbad

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:25:43 AM

Lossing?

LOLOLOLOLOL

hahahahahahahaha

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool

yes, money-losing, buy more bitcoin = lose more money

go ahead, buy as more as you can Cheesy bag holders may thank you for helping them cash out to cut losses
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:39:01 AM

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:23:55 AM

With apparent retards making more or less accurate predictions

They do? They predict bitcoin crashing to zero since spring, I would not really call that accurate. It's like saying "bitcoin will cost gazillion" and then scream "I told you" when it moves 10 dollars up Smiley Amuzing yes, accurate no. As for pushing somebody's agenda, they probably do as they surely have an interest in the outcome but they don't sound like somebody who can own $100 for longer than one evening.

i am satoshi
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:37:46 AM

Bitcoin has been crashing down to zero since it was  $33.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: