Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119833 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:48:13 PM

Looking good.

Yes, and some nice buy orders are getting in too. Lets hope that the stupid dumping is finally over, and that people open their eyes, and want to invest in a real coin, and not does scam coins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:43:58 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 06:26:07 AM by logocreator

cryptocoincharts
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/ros/btc
And some graphics updated

jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:44:29 AM

cryptocoincharts
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/pair/ros/btc
And some graphics updated

personally like the middle logo log creator
temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:01:48 AM

I like all of them. Really.
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:05:38 PM

this is perfect, much better logo, keep up the good work
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:13:45 PM

ROS has the best graphic designers. Great job.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:51:36 PM

ROS has the best graphic designers. Great job.

and has the cheapest coin! Of the record, i don't know how much our graphic designer already spend on the website, but i'm close to 400 hours that i have spend on ROSCoin, before and after the launch.
TheAntiFud

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:00:33 PM

Future road map looks empty. Do the first two features even qualify for features? I am not hating but I think investors look for technical features. There is a reason Ros is cheap coin right now, there is not much to look forward to.  Embarrassed

Bitcoin is what internet was in the 90s.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:07:43 PM

Future road map looks empty. Do the first two features even qualify for features? I am not hating but I think investors look for technical features. There is a reason Ros is cheap coin right now, there is not much to look forward to.  Embarrassed

And tell me what kind of technical features do you want to see? Give some suggestion....
TheAntiFud

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:14:55 PM

Take some ideas from other well known coins and new coins that are getting a lot of hype. Fibre has some nice technical features i think. XC has some nice ones too. There are many coins you can get ideas from. Some ideas are 2fa wallet, html or web wallets, android and ios staking wallets, operating system, blockchain 2.0

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:20:00 PM

Take some ideas from other well known coins and new coins that are getting a lot of hype. Fibre has some nice technical features i think. XC has some nice ones too. There are many coins you can get ideas from. Some ideas are 2fa wallet, html or web wallets, android and ios staking wallets, operating system, blockchain 2.0

Android staking is something that we are currently working on. Thanks for the other ideas, i will forward it to the main developer.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:23:25 PM

I will let you know what the main DEV is saying if he can do it, and how long it will take.
TheAntiFud

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:27:42 PM

I will let you know what the main DEV is saying if he can do it, and how long it will take.

I was just giving ideas. You guys should really check the other coins. I am sure you would get more ideas that way, maybe innovate existing ideas. Video and voice chat like skype is another feature that could be cool. Korecoin has something similar i think

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:32:32 PM

I was just giving ideas. You guys should really check the other coins. I am sure you would get more ideas that way, maybe innovate existing ideas. Video and voice chat like skype is another feature that could be cool. Korecoin has something similar i think

Pretty difficult to have video and voice chat, but we will certainly have a look at it. As i told before, i already spend so much hours on ROScoin that i hope that it will be a success.
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:33:51 PM

Video and voice chat is not something inovative, and no one will use it anyway.
But i agree that more techical features is needed.

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

Android staking is something that we are currently working on. Thanks for the other ideas, i will forward it to the main developer.

Can I just ask, why would anyone want to put coins into a mobile wallet and stake them? Is this feature for newbies that sit watching their coins all day?

Is there an added incentive to do this?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
logocreator
Legendary

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 04:35:21 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 05:21:26 PM by logocreator

Please come up with useful ideas.
Lets elaborate what Roscoin needs to be moved.

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:16:06 PM

Can I just ask, why would anyone want to put coins into a mobile wallet and stake them? Is this feature for newbies that sit watching their coins all day?

I personally watched that the LXC price increased by 500% in one day, when they announced a mobile staking wallet.

Maybe now this feature will not so much usefull, but it will in the near future.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:23:07 PM

Alright,

Its been a few weeks, and Placebo is still is here..

I am very surprised... My compliments... Smiley

I bought a few 100 K yesterday.... dont screw me over like you did with your other projects placebo! dont leave ROS  Wink or I will hunt you forever on bitcointalk  Wink Cheesy Grin

As for idea's

Make ROScoin more personal.. Add Nickname transactions... wich are connected to your address Smiley
so were not sending to a address... but a nickname...

turn the profit share thing in to a more professional looking feature... and maximize participants to 50-75 max, instead of 20... (imagine the top 20 btcholders getting all the bonnusses... not fair)

Instead of foccusing on chocolate only, lets focus on the entire Candy/sweetness market... best would be to set a deal with a local candyshop who likes this concept, just like you did with the chocolate thing

Multipool maybe?

Offer more digital services

start up a communityfund, wich the community decides what do to with that fund. (donation based of course)

Create a kickass bitcointalk signature compaign, and pay people with roscoin maybe? (1 month period) think of all the extra views this thread is gonna get...

More? I have a lot more ideas  Wink

EDIT:

Delete the emtpy spaces in the OP btw, that looks inspirationless  Cheesy

And use your graphical skills... the logo and such are looking mighty fine atm... fuse more of that graphical stuff in the op, but keep it decent Wink

TheAntiFud

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:25:06 PM

I personally watched that the LXC price increased by 500% in one day, when they announced a mobile staking wallet.

Maybe now this feature will not so much usefull, but it will in the near future.

LXC had and still has at least one known whale pumping it. It also released the first (self-proclaimed) staking wallet, so this help hype price. So if ros releases a new feature that has not been done before, it will see big price increase. It also needs whales, but i am guessing whale already is in and just waiting for big announcement. The post before me by barryzand has good ideas too i think. The username or alias is not a new feature but a very good one.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: