Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█  (Read 119847 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
politzer

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:44:18 PM

I think the time we need is to increase volume, or it will be delisted from Bittrex. I have contacted coin-swap the upcoming exchange and i hope ROS will be added there soon.
Coin-swap - XPY = nothing.  Look at Coin-swap, as soon as XPY has been listed on Bittrex, it is loosing the trade volume day by day. Soon Coin-swap will be like it was till a couple of weeks ago.

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 12:58:46 PM

I think the time we need is to increase volume, or it will be delisted from Bittrex. I have contacted coin-swap the upcoming exchange and i hope ROS will be added there soon.
Coin-swap - XPY = nothing.  Look at Coin-swap, as soon as XPY has been listed on Bittrex, it is loosing the trade volume day by day. Soon Coin-swap will be like it was till a couple of weeks ago.

I don't agree. Coin-swap did just a upgrade at the wrong time. And a lot of people move over from Coin-swap to Bittrex. But face the facts, Bittrex is dying. They are just trying to keep their exchange busy by adding all coins in the de-list list again, so that they force people to buy coins.I give Bittrex 3 or 4 months and their books will be closed.
politzer

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:30:36 PM

I don't agree. Coin-swap did just a upgrade at the wrong time. And a lot of people move over from Coin-swap to Bittrex. But face the facts, Bittrex is dying. They are just trying to keep their exchange busy by adding all coins in the de-list list again, so that they force people to buy coins.I give Bittrex 3 or 4 months and their books will be closed.
I do not agree with you too. When I asked you about the pegging, you said considering Grow is not on any main exchange, it does not make any sense to do it. Now If you think Coin-swap is good and gonna be great soon, so why don't you peg Ros with Grow? Grow is listed on coin-swap.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:00:15 PM

I do not agree with you too. When I asked you about the pegging, you said considering Grow is not on any main exchange, it does not make any sense to do it. Now If you think Coin-swap is good and gonna be great soon, so why don't you peg Ros with Grow? Grow is listed on coin-swap.

At the moment it seems that GROW is not the coin that i was expecting to be. In fact i'm unloading my coins running giveaways. Coin-swap reminds me of Bittrex when it was small.
politzer

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:09:09 PM

Coin-swap - XPY = nothing.  Look at Coin-swap, as soon as XPY has been listed on Bittrex, it is loosing the trade volume day by day. Soon Coin-swap will be like it was till a couple of weeks ago.

At the moment it seems that GROW is not the coin that i was expecting to be. In fact i'm unloading my coins running giveaways. Coin-swap reminds me of Bittrex when it was small.

funny. 3 months ago when I asked Ethan's team to add it to Coin-swap, you refused it and called it a shit exchange and now it has been turn into a promising exchange. Well, shit happens.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:19:04 PM

Coin-swap - XPY = nothing.  Look at Coin-swap, as soon as XPY has been listed on Bittrex, it is loosing the trade volume day by day. Soon Coin-swap will be like it was till a couple of weeks ago.

funny. 3 months ago when I asked Ethan's team to add it to Coin-swap, you refused it and called it a shit exchange and now it has been turn into a promising exchange. Well, shit happens.

I even didn't know about Coin-swap at that time Smiley I had a chat with the guys from Coin-swap and it looks pretty promising.
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 09:45:02 PM

I even didn't know about Coin-swap at that time Smiley I had a chat with the guys from Coin-swap and it looks pretty promising.

maybe you could contact the lazycoins.com exchange , there are not bad and they didn`t have any problems so far .
politzer

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:24:53 AM

I don't want to rain on your parade, but f you think listing Ros on coin-swap could be a proper replacement of de-lisiting from Bittrex, you are wrong. Look at Bittrex, over 50 coins have a trade volume over 1 BTC. but in coin-swap, except for XPY, no one has a trade volume over 1 BTC. Previously LAT and CAPT had such a volume and nowadays sometimes Doge. The other thing is, your young coin-swap is only 3 months younger than Bittrex.

JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:58:40 PM

I Hope we stay at Bittrex, I don't buy at other sites except BTC-e
elizabethcrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:52:37 PM

De-listing from Bittrex means the coin is going to have no value...

Bittrex is the only exchange from the leading ones that accepts every coin who is willing to pay and brings some volume

This coin is dying for while and de-listing it is somehow appropriate.

Dev team should take care of innovating and introducing new buyers = volume.

andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 06:56:39 PM

Completely agree and hope volume pick up on Bittrex
elizabethcrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:21:50 PM

Some fake volume will be nice here....
Someone here who is willing to generate some fees to Trex can take care of it....

It takes only around 1,5 BTC of volume to keep it listed....
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:37:38 PM

De-listing from Bittrex means the coin is going to have no value...

Bittrex is the only exchange from the leading ones that accepts every coin who is willing to pay and brings some volume

This coin is dying for while and de-listing it is somehow appropriate.

also agree ... i hope something happens soon

In fact that is all based on US! Will you buy, will you sell...
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 09:40:45 PM

About innovation. Did you ever use the ROSSend or ROSChat? Do people really care about innovation? Those BTC have some innovation? Those other coins has innovation? There was all a big hype around Anon send etc, but nobody is using it.

I've reach out to one of the guys from DOPE. He took over CND and it part of DOPE too. I've been checking if he was interesting to work on ROS and do the programming stuff, as the guy that has been working on ROS all the time has been missing in action.
politzer

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 02:03:03 AM

About innovation. Did you ever use the ROSSend or ROSChat? Do people really care about innovation? Those BTC have some innovation? Those other coins has innovation? There was all a big hype around Anon send etc, but nobody is using it.

I've reach out to one of the guys from DOPE. He took over CND and it part of DOPE too. I've been checking if he was interesting to work on ROS and do the programming stuff, as the guy that has been working on ROS all the time has been missing in action.
As for innovation, are you saying that Roscoin was an innovative coin? or it has been the first coin which brought send or chat feature in its wallet? Definitely not. Also, what's the point in having chat feature? If I want to text someone I have enough apps to do it. Innovation in cryptocurrency world is something like Bitbay is trying to do. Something like a Marketplace. I am not trying to argue about Bitbay or if they can do it or can't or what is happening to that coin. I am talking about having new idea. Something that forces people to use your coin for something.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:27:05 AM

As for innovation, are you saying that Roscoin was an innovative coin? or it has been the first coin which brought send or chat feature in its wallet? Definitely not. Also, what's the point in having chat feature? If I want to text someone I have enough apps to do it. Innovation in cryptocurrency world is something like Bitbay is trying to do. Something like a Marketplace. I am not trying to argue about Bitbay or if they can do it or can't or what is happening to that coin. I am talking about having new idea. Something that forces people to use your coin for something.

But it is what you are saying here. Bitbay try to do something for their coin, but look at the price. Was $1M now only $200k. BTC remain me of something that happened 300 years ago, with Tulps in the Netherlands. People were paying a lot of money for just a tulp and suddenly it just collapsed. The same happened with BTC. BTC was worth nothing 4 years ago. Last year everybody went crazy, all people start making their own coin because it was easy money, now the market is dead. Nobody talking about BTC anymore. The market is just alive because of a few people that pump it from time to time. It has been months that BTC was trading above $500 and the trend stay down. As long as there is no BTC pump to $1000 all coins will have problems.

As you know, the person that work on the coin is lost for a few weeks. I've been trying to get another person dedicated for doing some work on ROS, but at the moment no luck Sad
politzer

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:50:15 AM

But it is what you are saying here. Bitbay try to do something for their coin, but look at the price. Was $1M now only $200k. BTC remain me of something that happened 300 years ago, with Tulps in the Netherlands. People were paying a lot of money for just a tulp and suddenly it just collapsed. The same happened with BTC. BTC was worth nothing 4 years ago. Last year everybody went crazy, all people start making their own coin because it was easy money, now the market is dead. Nobody talking about BTC anymore. The market is just alive because of a few people that pump it from time to time. It has been months that BTC was trading above $500 and the trend stay down. As long as there is no BTC pump to $1000 all coins will have problems.

As you know, the person that work on the coin is lost for a few weeks. I've been trying to get another person dedicated for doing some work on ROS, but at the moment no luck Sad

Do you pay your programers? If so, when? in advance or after delivering the product?

andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:55:09 AM

Buywall is necessary to generate volume
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:30:48 PM

Really hope that volume will pick up today!
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:35:41 PM

Do you pay your programers? If so, when? in advance or after delivering the product?

I pay a part in advance and then when it is being delivered, but that was a mistake. I should have paid when it is being delivered and working.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: