Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Barwick Mining Signature Campaign ►Earn Upto 0.1 BTC Each Month◄ [OVER][PAID]  (Read 7022 times)
fsdfs

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:47:02 PM

joining
sername: fsdfs
Bitcoin address:1NpihiJ13suhg5a6YopkcYMmAV9r3aLwoC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deepestfear

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:00:18 PM

registering

Activity: 145
Opening post count: 145
BTC: 1MqoXxKB7WWowYwbnZ78eWUxVqTTfwsoqL
Username: deepestfear

Please confirm that I am in

srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 02:25:05 PM

registering

Activity: 145
Opening post count: 260
BTC: 1HzwCYo9Lc5RadqFZUHaUb99TRJpQU42SH

Please confirm that I am in Cheesy

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 02:28:02 PM

Carra23, it might be a good idea to change [x/x Slots] into [x/x Slots], if there are any slots left. I thought the campaign was full and put it under the wrong subsection (and it might confuse other people as well).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:27:30 PM

hmm, online but not accepting anyone into the signature campaign or updating the thread. possibly just a ploy to get people running around with their signature for free advertisement.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 03:30:51 PM

any free slot available?

Available
PM me to rent this space.
catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:33:31 PM

Username: catena5260
Actvity: 173
BTC Addy: 1A2Qw4Y5P2ddxqnQ84pjJNnHJBpvb9ySXD

Please confirm my enrollment, thanks
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:42:26 PM

any free slot available?

Only 3  Sr. Members have registered before you so I guess yes.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:55:29 PM

Be very wary of alt accounts often with the same number of posts and activity points.

I think 4 or so of the above accounts are shills/alts. They won't make 50 quality posts.
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:57:20 PM

Carra23, it might be a good idea to change [x/x Slots] into [x/x Slots], if there are any slots left. I thought the campaign was full and put it under the wrong subsection (and it might confuse other people as well).

Done.

hmm, online but not accepting anyone into the signature campaign or updating the thread. possibly just a ploy to get people running around with their signature for free advertisement.

He is offline. Probably sleeping.

You may change yours, though.

Be very wary of alt accounts often with the same number of posts and activity points.

I think 4 or so of the above accounts are shills/alts. They won't make 50 quality posts.

Which ones in particular?
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:59:24 PM

Done.

So i am in or not can you please tell me or other wise i will change the signature ?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:02:54 PM

So i am in or not can you please tell me or other wise i will change the signature ?

I am not running the campaign, but from the rules I outlined I am quite sure you will be. But you will have to wait for him to come online and confirm.
marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:21:31 PM

Done.

catena5260
fsdfs
deepestfear

Notice the equivalent post and activity numbers. Check their post history too! They are mostly short, useless, fluff posts to build up a post count.
r3wt

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:37:15 PM

Done.

Please be specific, are you saying i may change my signature because i will not be accepted into the signature campaign? if so, that is fine, i won't argue with you or bug you about it, and i certainly understand, but i do need you to clarify because i am not a mind reader. Thanks

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Carra23 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:47:42 PM

Please be specific, are you saying i may change my signature because i will not be accepted into the signature campaign? if so, that is fine, i won't argue with you or bug you about it, and i certainly understand, but i do need you to clarify because i am not a mind reader. Thanks

Hero Member slots will take time to fill, so you can remove and try later if you want.
r3wt

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:58:59 PM

Alright thanks Carra23, i will try again later.

moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 05:06:22 PM

i will take one spot

Current Posts: 210
Activity: 210
Bitcoin Address: 1PjxCsadD2vnY2DGsfRWqTjWMDJN7an7eD

Signature updated
please confirm my enrollment
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:18:15 PM

Done.

catena5260
fsdfs
deepestfear

Notice the equivalent post and activity numbers. Check their post history too! They are mostly short, useless, fluff posts to build up a post count.

fsdfs has most of his posts in chinese. Can't say if they are good or not, unless you can read chinese too.

Others at least are not simply one liners. Maybe they just don't like to spam post a lot every day?

marcotheminer
Legendary

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:52:15 PM

Done.

catena5260
fsdfs
deepestfear

fsdfs has most of his posts in chinese. Can't say if they are good or not, unless you can read chinese too.

Others at least are not simply one liners. Maybe they just don't like to spam post a lot every day?

Add moko666 to the list too.

The others (if you read through the posts) post replies that have no content whatsoever, they are fluff posts, made consecutively one after the other. Otherwise there are quite a few posts made in giveaway threads, with an address or username to claim free bitcoin. It is clear they are alt accounts, to whom they belong to, no one will know (but possibly all to one person).
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:00:24 PM

Add moko666 to the list too.

The others (if you read through the posts) post replies that have no content whatsoever, they are fluff posts, made consecutively one after the other. Otherwise there are quite a few posts made in giveaway threads, with an address or username to claim free bitcoin. It is clear they are alt accounts, to whom they belong to, no one will know (but possibly all to one person).

Why do you don't manage the sig. campaign  Grin? Send a PM to him maybe he want an help . ((It is only a sarcasm))  but I think this is a good idea ( you are a good user in  this community).
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: