Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 12:57:35 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOINTALK STAFF QUIETLY BANS PEOPLE FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THEM  (Read 7403 times)
h4xx0r

Activity: 154

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:11:08 AM

wow.  so many jr. members with such strong opinions on the matter.  this is not a democracy, it is a privately owned forum.  if you don't like how things are handled, leave and start your own.

This should be stickied.   Smiley

right along with the screenshots of [you] admitting Blazr paid you to negative rep a certain poster's profile. feeling nostalgic?

Let's see the screenshots!

You've gone from simply wanting to buy trust to being an pathetic liar, haven't you?  I love the BS feedback you've left me and cool.  You'll fit in fine with the rest of the scammers here.   Wink

So you deny knowledge of the following profile, is this correct?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=125582

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:13:35 AM

I know it's there!

I only have the one account.  No time or interest to make fake accounts.

If you are going to post otherwise, please include your imaginary proof.  Otherwise, no one is going to believe a liar.

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project
h4xx0r

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:14:45 AM

I know it's there!

I only have the one account.  No time or interest to make fake accounts.

If you are going to post otherwise, please include your imaginary proof.  Otherwise, no one is going to believe a liar.

I am asking for the image. i know someone still has the records. i already have the text logs. the picture would be more damning though.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:16:14 AM

I am asking for the image. i know someone still has the records. i already have the text logs. the picture would be more damning though.

Ah, so someone fed you fake text logs, knowing you had a beef with me and would eat it up?   You're religious too, aren't you?  Gullible idiot.   Roll Eyes

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
h4xx0r

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:28:19 AM

Ah, so someone fed you fake text logs, knowing you had a beef with me and would eat it up?   You're religious too, aren't you?  Gullible idiot.   Roll Eyes

Did you just give me an easy out lol? why thank you, but i am enjoying riding the edge for now. there is a good chance the screenshots are gone, and i will end up looking like the liar you claim me to be. the online copy is gone: http://i.imgur.com/tdUoUY4.png I see Blazr is gone as of september 2014 as well. i guess that deprives me of my smoking gun. I was going to ask him {very nicely of course} to get you in line.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 01:29:49 AM

I've been leaving people negative trust for buying or selling accounts for over a year.  Only in your mind would you think I own an account selling other accounts.   Roll Eyes

h4xx0r

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:31:41 AM

I've been leaving people negative trust for buying or selling accounts for over a year.  Only in your mind would you think I own an account selling other accounts.   Roll Eyes

I know you weren't involved in the selling of the accounts. that was solely blazr and his schemesters. He paid or extorted someone into leaving negative feedback on the people who outed him. The feedback is gone now but i really wanna say it was you that was the person who left it. I know it was either you  b!z, or m0bux(sp?)

I need to find the other half of this document, but the people who had it are 3, and none of them are responsive.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 1666

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:51:48 AM

Jesus the people on this forum are just ridiculous. This place just seems to breed paranoid kooks.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 854

Destroyer of Buffets

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:04:04 AM

Jesus the people on this forum are just ridiculous. This place just seems to breed paranoid kooks.

Have you checked out your user name lately bro?

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:23:39 AM

I can question things and come to the conclusion that nothing wrong is happening. Questioning and paranoia are two different things. Let me ask you a question. The people that are being persecuted are of such high caliber and so well respected within the community that the only course of action was to crush their insolence? Somehow I find that hard to believe.

BTW: MnW, Bruno and I have talked so much shit about this forums mods and admin over the years that I would have banned us but it never happened. Most of the bans here happen for off topic trolling. Moonshadow, in particular, has shown remarkable restraint because I've given him loads of shit without breaking the rules and he never banned me.

Sorry if I think you're full of shit. Please carry on with your crusade.

@Help.org

Did theymos piss in your cornflakes? What's got you all crazy? It can't be this stupid non-issue, so what happened?

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 854

Destroyer of Buffets

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 04:28:55 AM

I'm done. There isn't anything left to say.

Edit: There is 1 thing left to say: I do appreciate the fact that I am able to read and post here.

HELP.org

Activity: 508

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:19:42 AM

@Help.org

Did theymos piss in your cornflakes? What's got you all crazy? It can't be this stupid non-issue, so what happened?

I try to bring people into Bitcoin and Theymos and his gang conspire to rip those people off as a welcoming message.  Then the staff comes on to ridicule the people that complain about it.  That is over the top and it is damaging to Bitcoin. 

the account resale is probably a non-issue as far as court claims since nobody has really identified a monetary loss.  However, it make Bitcoin look ridiculous to run the main forum like that.  It looks like a bunch of goofy teenagers who have no idea what they are doing and they even admit they think this is not the "real world."  What a bunch of goofballs. 

Certified Bitcoin Professional
Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
h4xx0r

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:59:00 PM

I can question things and come to the conclusion that nothing wrong is happening. Questioning and paranoia are two different things. Let me ask you a question. The people that are being persecuted are of such high caliber and so well respected within the community that the only course of action was to crush their insolence? Somehow I find that hard to believe.

BTW: MnW, Bruno and I have talked so much shit about this forums mods and admin over the years that I would have banned us but it never happened. Most of the bans here happen for off topic trolling. Moonshadow, in particular, has shown remarkable restraint because I've given him loads of shit without breaking the rules and he never banned me.

Sorry if I think you're full of shit. Please carry on with your crusade.

@Help.org

Look at the feedback that Vod and cooldgamer left me. all for stipulating i would only trade with a hero or trusted member and we must trade feedback.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:51:01 PM

@Help.org

I try to bring people into Bitcoin and Theymos and his gang conspire to rip those people off as a welcoming message.  Then the staff comes on to ridicule the people that complain about it.  That is over the top and it is damaging to Bitcoin. 

the account resale is probably a non-issue as far as court claims since nobody has really identified a monetary loss.  However, it make Bitcoin look ridiculous to run the main forum like that.  It looks like a bunch of goofy teenagers who have no idea what they are doing and they even admit they think this is not the "real world."  What a bunch of goofballs. 

I post at least a few times a day and read 10x more than I post and I haven't seen anything like that. That doesn't mean it's not happening I'm just not aware of it. I only know of a few possible problems involving theymos at all. GLBSE, the default trust list, accepting ad money from BFL and the forum funds all have all had questionable outcomes in discussion but I never really saw any proof of wrongdoing. If you have some proof please post it. I'm just like a bitch, I love to read a good drama. Give me a harlequin romance novel and I'll curl up on the couch for an hour. lol

As far as the staff are concerned, some of them are shitheads, some of them are nice guys, some are probably here to pull a long con, some are probably here because they have a real love for Bitcoin, just like a cross section of people you meet anywhere in real life. Sometimes it's hard to judge what's really happening off of just forum posts. Some people have a tough time expressing themselves in writing and there will always be a missing bit of info that no one mentioned. That's why I try to go to as many conferences as possible. I want to get a real sense of who is in control of the businesses so I know who to trust.

TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:34:28 AM

FYI, everyone who posts theymos's dox gets banned.
HELP.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:56:07 AM

FYI, everyone who posts theymos's dox gets banned.

One more indication the staff is conspiring to do this stuff.  Theymos runs a business so there is no issue with identifying the business and its owners. 

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:58:00 AM

I've been leaving people negative trust for buying or selling accounts for over a year.  Only in your mind would you think I own an account selling other accounts.   Roll Eyes

I know you weren't involved in the selling of the accounts. that was solely blazr and his schemesters. He paid or extorted someone into leaving negative feedback on the people who outed him. The feedback is gone now but i really wanna say it was you that was the person who left it. I know it was either you  b!z, or m0bux(sp?)

I need to find the other half of this document, but the people who had it are 3, and none of them are responsive.

I think I have this document
HELP.org

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 12:36:30 PM

It seems theymos wants his real name to be used so he can take credit for what he has done.  I agree with that, it is about time he stood up and takes responsibility.  Maybe there is still a chance he will turn into a regular person someday.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=8954.msg130042#msg130042

Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:41:00 PM

The situation was:

Blazr was caught replying to his thread, as Blazr, under the BTCTalkAccounts account.

A few people noticed it and posted about that.

(BTCTalkAccounts is responsible for various phishing sites on Bitcointalk, and lots of hacked accounts.)

Blazr extorted and bribed the people that noticed it to delete their quotes.

More interestingly, the password for BTCTalkAccounts is the same password for Blazr. Roll Eyes

When I looked in BTCTalkAccounts's account, he had already deleted the earlier PMs. I still have the rest of the PMs, which is.. fairly interesting, especially since a certain member is now staff here.

----------

To answer your question: No, mlawrence (Vod) wasn't the person that left negative feedback for the people who outed him.
TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

Aww, since the account was banned, I can't see the outbox.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.